✓ Start with a pot of slime

By prince05026

Author: Yelan Yaoge Category: Danmei science fiction novels Status: Completed Xiao Linqi came out of the hote... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
End

87

104 5 0
By prince05026

☆ 87. Chapter 87 Seed

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 87: The

Whereabouts of the Seed Holy Spiritual Object:

The Pregnant Spirit Wood. If Lu Baiqing heard these words, he would probably have the urge to chop down the tree. His stress response to restraint and small spaces is still strong now.

"What are the holy spiritual objects?" Xiao Linqi told Lu Baiqing, who was obviously curious about the content of his conversation with the pregnant spirit tree, "Where can I get it?" [

There seems to be almost no holy spiritual objects. Choosing and growing up in an environment, my original life and world were full of filth and had disappeared for a long time. The Forest of Elves was originally the place where most holiness grew, but it has withered for a long time and all the elves have ran away. 】

"...Elf?" Isn't the elf here? Xiao Linqi patted the trunk of the pregnant spirit tree, "Does that holy thing have seeds or something? I should be able to grow it."

Xiao Linqi's smiling expression was stiff . Stop, my eyelids twitched, I wanted to say what I want you to do with these four words, I took a deep breath and swallowed those four words.

Zheng Lingmu's words were not very logical. She spoke half-and-half without getting to the key points first. It felt like she could piss him off in minutes.

Xiao Linqi scratched her hair and asked, "Put it another way, Xiaomuzi, do you know where in this world you can find holy spiritual objects or their larvae?"

"Holy spiritual objects?" Lu Baiqing murmured.

The pregnant spirit tree suddenly shared the picture with Xiao Linqi. Xiao Linqi's eyes were empty. A clear stream flowed in the lush forest. Going up the stream, in a clear spring under a rock, there were lotus-like flowers blooming. Flowers, emitting soft white light.

Across the screen, Xiao Linqi felt her heart calm down, as if a gentle hand was caressing her soul, washing away the dirt.

Xiao Linqi: "..."

Lu Baiqing imitated Xiao Linqi and put his hand on the trunk of the pregnant spirit tree. He couldn't feel anything. He frowned: "No response."

"Of course there was no response." Xiao Linqi was attracted by Lu Baiqing. The expression was amusing.

Lu Baiqing took back her hand, thought for a while and said: "Can my problem be suppressed with spiritual objects?"

Xiao Linqi said: "Have you heard of the Holy Spirit Flower?"

Lu Baiqing said slowly: "Never heard of it, but... maybe the base Will there be records in the ancient book found in it?"

The existence of the ancient book has been refreshed many times. Xiao Linqi blinked and asked: "What is the ancient book? I seem to hear it often."

"It is something discovered by archaeologists. I heard that it was unearthed before the disaster. Because it was so new, everyone thought it might be something left by tomb robbers. Later, when the disaster happened, some strange beasts looked exactly like the creatures painted in the ancient book. Take it seriously."

"That ancient book is incomplete. In the past two years, some fragments of pages have been found in the south. There are some in each base, and they are still being translated."

Lu Baiqing moved his hand muscles: "The ancient book in the southern base should be In the research institute, go back to them to get it? If it is that ancient book, it should record the place where the holy spiritual creatures in our world grow."

Xiao Linqi patted the hands he held: "Don't act like we are going to rob "It looks like."

The forest to the west suddenly erupted with a powerful wave of spiritual energy. Xiao Linqi's expression changed, and he said that he seemed to have forgotten something, and suddenly remembered it after feeling the breath of the dead bone spider.

He owed the Dead Bone Spider a lot of blood.

The Dead Bone Spider obviously felt that he was back, and reminded him with violent spiritual power fluctuations.

The six-tailed demon fox crossed his arms and pressed his index finger lightly on his chin: "Speaking of which, have you not paid that spider yet?"

Xiao Linqi drooped her eyelids: "I remember."

Lu Baiqing narrowed his eyes slightly, The sharp breath was more chilling than the cold air. Xiao Linqi patted his shoulder. Lu Baiqing's sharp and oppressive breath suddenly slowed down. He lowered his head. Xiao Linqi said casually: "Be trustworthy."

He said He walked towards the west and said to Lu Baiqing: "You stay here, I will pay him and come back."

Xiao Linqi had almost forgotten how much he owed, it had been so long, he first Returning to the castle, he took out an unopened stainless steel knife from the kitchen. After confirming that it was not rusty, he took the bottle and stabbed his forearm skillfully.

Xiao Linqi's expression was numb, and it always felt like he had done it many times, which gave him the illusion of going back to the past and feeling like he had seen each other before.

Xiao Linqi just wanted to feel pain once. After filling two bottles of blood, his face turned pale. The feeling of weakness coming from his body made him want to lie down on the spot.

"Tsk."

Is that too much? Xiao Linqi raised her hand and put it on her forehead, shook her head, looked through her fingers, looking at the two full bottles of blood on the table. The smell of rust was strong, mixed with a little forest smell. .

These two bottles should be enough, the bottles are big.

Xiao Linqi stood there and rested for a while, then took out a spiritual fruit from the cabinet and chewed it. After a while, he took two bottles of blood and flew to the west.

Feeling even colder after losing blood, Xiao Linqi tightened her down jacket, damn the weather.

The Dead Bone Spider has been waiting for a long time. At the junction of the two forests, its eager breath spreads, and the surrounding creatures can feel the impatience of this powerful alien beast.

After Xiao Linqi arrived, it didn't even want to wait for Xiao Linqi to give it to it. It walked over quickly and stretched out its sharp-nailed hand. Xiao Linqi looked at it and handed two bottles of blood into its hands.

"This amount of blood is enough for the reward mentioned before." Xiao Linqi pulled the hat on his head, almost covering his eyes. She huddled in her down jacket, and the stand-up collar almost buried his face, with a pale face. . There is not much expression on the delicate face.

The Dead Bone Spider didn't waste any time, just dodged and disappeared in a few seconds.

Seeing it walking so fast, Xiao Linqi felt a little sorry for the Dead Bone Spider in her heart. It had been waiting for it for several months, and Xiao Linqi felt guilty.

Given the blood, he slowly flew back.

A circle of strange beasts surrounded Lu Baiqing, and everyone looked at him curiously. Lu Baiqing sat cross-legged under the pregnant spirit tree, with several slimes squatting beside him, and the mermaid also came over.

Feeling that Xiao Linqi was coming, everyone turned their heads.

The mermaid flicked her hand and created an ice surface on the ground, which spread directly in front of Xiao Linqi like a red carpet. It climbed onto the ice by itself, swung its tail, and slid over like an ice skater.

Xiao Linqi hugged the mermaid that rushed over, touched its head, and said funnyly: "How many months have we not seen each other, and you have figured out a new way to move on land?"

Lu Baiqing narrowed his eyes slightly, watching the mermaid stretch its head to Xiao Linqi leaned on his neck, feeling a little unhappy. He stood up and walked over step by step.

The mermaid turned back, and Lu Baiqing stood behind it, staring at it with strange-colored eyes, releasing the pressure without leaving any trace.

The mermaid blinked and turned her head again, treating Lu Baiqing like air.

Lu Baiqing became even more unhappy, her face darkened, and she said in a casual tone: "Hold the mermaid, aren't you cold?"

It was indeed cold, so Xiao Linqi let go of the mermaid. After all, they hadn't seen each other for several months, and the mermaid was clinging to him. That's why Xiao Linqi hugged her. After Lu Baiqing finished speaking, he felt even colder. He quickly let go of his hand and took a step back, retracting his hands into his sleeves.

"It's indeed a bit cold," Xiao Linqi shivered, "Xiaolan, judging from your breath, you have made some progress, not bad." The

corners of the mermaid's lips were raised, and a stiff smile bloomed on the mermaid's cold and pale face, suddenly There was more fatal attraction than usual, and Xiao Linqi could not help but look at it a few more times.

Black wings suddenly inserted between them, and Xiao Linqi's vision went dark. He took a few steps back. Lu Baiqing hugged his neck and said, "I'm hungry."

Xiao Linqi felt the heat source and subconsciously moved closer, feeling comfortable. The ground sighed silently. He thought for a moment and said, "If you want to eat, how about some honey barbecue? There is still some honey given to me by Huanhua Spirit here." The

mermaid looked at the two people who were drifting away, and his figure became smaller and smaller. , the more it looks like a person, the colder its empty eyes become.

Di Feng laughed and walked over, raised his hand and hooked its neck, and said teasingly: "Have you fallen out of favor? Let me tell you, that black thing's other abilities are average, but its ability to attract Xiao Linqi's attention is unique. "

It said, looking at the mermaid's cold face, prolonging its tone, and jokingly: "That's great, do you want to be like the black thing? What a pity, because your physique cannot get close to him in this season."

"Whoops"

Di Feng was slapped by the mermaid's tail onto a nearby tree trunk, hitting three trees. Di Feng gasped and got up from the ruins, grinning and saying, "It's useless for you to hit me." The

six-tailed demon fox Standing aside with his arms folded, leaning weakly and bonelessly on the tree trunk, he shook his head.

The earth phoenix is ​​very fleshy, otherwise it would have been beaten to death by the mermaid because of its cheap character.

The mermaid crawled over and opened the folded flaps on its tail, as if it was in attack mode.

Di Feng raised his chin, with an arrogant expression and stern eyes, not afraid at all.

Xiao Linqi heard the banging sound coming from behind him, and knew that Di Feng and Mermaid were fighting again. He sighed, raised his head and asked, "Do you remember more memories? You were also a troublemaker before."

" How is that possible?" Lu Baiqing said immediately, "I am calmer than Di Feng."

Xiao Linqi thought about the crying black ball and the black ball that specializes in picking soft persimmons, and laughed out loud, with nostalgia in his amber eyes. He lowered his eyes slightly and sighed, "It's such a pity that I didn't record it with a camera."

In fact, Lu Baiqing had already remembered a lot. He had a sullen face and was determined not to let Xiao Linqi see that he had thought of a lot of things.

Just because he remembered a lot of things, he couldn't expose it even more... He didn't want to admit that the gluttonous and crying little bully was him. It was too embarrassing.

The two arrived at the castle soon. It was snowing, and the castle was covered with a light hoarfrost. Lu Baiqing raised his head and looked at the castle. It was almost the same as in his memory, but because of his body shape, it looked different in the field of vision.

He was really hungry, so he walked straight in and subconsciously walked to the kitchen. Xiao Linqi followed him, thoughtfully, and asked with a chuckle: "How do you know the way to the kitchen?"

Lu Baiqing's eyelids twitched and he turned his head. He came over and said with a cold expression: "I felt like this is where I came, so I walked over, right?"

The taut Brother Ku had a cold expression. The childishness and vitality between an adult man and a young man did not weaken his hormones, but instead increased them. Just the right sense of youth and frivolity.

Xiao Linqi's Adam's apple twitched and her eyes darkened slightly. She walked over and hugged Lu Baiqing from behind, who only turned his head. She pressed her face against his back. Where the black wings grew out, there was space in the middle. Xiao Linqi walked over. Qi was leaning against this spot, rubbing her face with the fluffy feathers, feeling a little itchy, but it couldn't compare to the itch in her heart.

Although it took a lot of effort to raise this boyfriend, he was so good-looking that he couldn't put it down.

Lu Baiqing didn't know what happened to Xiao Linqi suddenly, but he also liked Xiao Linqi's closeness. Due to his face, he rarely took the initiative to make any intimate moves towards Xiao Linqi, but now it was Xiao Linqi who took the initiative to approach.

Lu Baiqing turned around proudly, gently put his hands around Xiao Linqi's lean waist, and said in a reluctant tone: "You are acting like a baby even after dinner, do you want me to feed you? Really, you are so clingy..."

Even though he was reluctant to speak, his inner ecstasy still overflowed.

Xiao Linqi raised her eyes, narrowed her eyes slightly, let go of Lu Baiqing coldly, and walked towards the refrigerator.

Lu Baiqing suddenly lost the soft touch, and looked confused. He subconsciously asked: "What's wrong?" He wanted to hug Xiao Linqi for a while longer. Did he use too much strength and hurt Xiao Linqi?

Xiao Linqi looked at the people who had different opinions in a funny way, and slowly took out the meat from the refrigerator and put it on the table, making Lu Baiqing scratch her heart and lungs.

"You don't seem to like me hugging you, nor do you like me acting coquettishly," Xiao Linqi said, "I will correct it in the future. Couples need to keep getting along."

No, it's not! Lu Baiqing's eyes widened slightly, and the words that rushed to her mouth could not come out because of her face.

"Bang"

After a burst of smoke and explosion, Di Feng crashed in from the kitchen window with a bruised nose and swollen face. He braked the car with his face, his buttocks stuck out, and his feathers were covered with cold ice mist.

The mermaid jumped in from the window and jumped directly on the ground phoenix. The ground phoenix screamed out in pain and was slapped back by the mermaid's tail. The mermaid sat directly on the ground phoenix. Her breath gradually became quieter and she lost her ferocious look. , clear and cold.

Di Feng lay on the ground and cursed: "Don't be so arrogant just because I don't want to hurt you!"

The mermaid lowered her eyes, her blue eyes showing no emotion.

Xiao Linqi, who had a headache, walked over and helped the mermaid up from Di Feng: "Be good, don't worry about it too much."

Di Feng stood up and tidied up his messy feathers, with an arrogant and arrogant expression that made him want to cry. a feeling of.

Xiao Linqi felt a headache and raised her hand to help it smooth its feathers: "Don't always provoke Xiao Lan. Do you want to practice your ability to be a human shield?" "

How is that possible?" Di Feng pulled his face, "It's just too fierce. ."

Lu Baiqing took over Xiao Linqi's work, skillfully took out the pan and oil from the cabinet, and began to fry the meat.

Soon, the aroma filled the entire kitchen.

Xiao Linqi quickly came over, stood behind Lu Baiqing and looked out: "How long will it take? I'm hungry." In winter, you get hungry quickly, and you won't feel cold even if you eat something hot.

"It's almost done."

After finishing the meal, Di Feng commented on Lu Baiqing's cooking: "It's just so-so. It's not as delicious as the Demon Fox's."

The mermaid also nodded.

Lu Baiqing: "..." That's still a lot to eat.

He looked indifferent. After taking out the tissue and wiping his mouth, he said to Xiao Linqi: "Go and have a rest. You have lost too much blood."

As he said that, he forcefully helped Xiao Linqi up from the chair and pulled her along. Go towards the bedroom.

Di Feng held his chin and looked away unhappily: "Tsk."

Xiao Linqi quite liked Lu Baiqing's strength. The frivolous feeling that made him feel itchy would be intensified. He simply jumped directly to Lu Baiqing and hugged her happily. This person I like so much now said: "Let's sleep together."

I wanted to do something else, but my body didn't allow it. I took too much blood, and my body kept feeling weak, and there was fatigue between my brows.

Lu Baiqing quickly hugged Xiao Linqi with his eyes and hands to prevent him from falling. He sighed and said with a bit of disgust: "I can bear it."

He was holding the person up with one hand, and the other hand was weakly supporting Xiao Linqi's waist. to prevent people from falling, and find the location of the bedroom and go in with ease.

Xiao Linqi opened her eyes, a flash of thinking flashed in her amber eyes. Finding the bedroom so easily seemed like Lu Baiqing remembered a lot of things. I wonder if she remembered the memory of putting him in a pot to boil...

After her body was placed on the bed, Xiao Linqi stretched out, hugged Lu Baiqing who was lying down next to her, and slept contentedly.

After sleeping for who knows how long, Xiao Linqi opened his eyes. Lu Baiqing was no longer there. He got up and checked the time on his phone. He had been asleep for a long time.

Walking to the window, Xiao Linqi looked at the forest at night. There were two round eggs lying in the grass not far away.

There were footsteps approaching from behind, and Lu Baiqing walked in. Xiao Linqi turned around and asked, "Did you go for a walk in the forest?"

Lu Baiqing nodded: "If you just walked around, you can hardly see Yuanzhou City."

Xiao Linqi left . He went over and asked with a smirk, "Did you remember anything?"

Lu Baiqing said without blinking, "No."

He was lying.

Xiao Linqi's eyebrows were filled with a smile, she stretched, held Lu Baiqing's wrist, closed her eyes to check his condition, the smile on her face faded, and her eyes were slightly focused: "It's worse than yesterday.

" There was nothing that needed to be done immediately in the Yuanzhou Forest. Xiao Linqi thought about it and went to pack her things.

Seeing this, Lu Baiqing asked, "Go back today?" Isn't it too fast?

"Go back and read that ancient book and see where the place in our world that breeds holy spiritual creatures is. You need to hurry up. It's hard for your body to support three more rounds."

In fact, you can just let nature take its course and ignore it, but once the fallen angel Falling into disorderly chaos, it takes a long time to wake up naturally.

During this period, the rate of damage to the surroundings, running around randomly and not being able to find anyone, etc., all made people feel overwhelmed.

They hurried back to the southern base, and the huge body of the Sun Sparrow was quickly detected by the base. Although Xiao Linqi said that the Sun Sparrow would not attack the southern base, the oppression of this huge monster still made them unable to calm down.

Yang Lieque put the two people down at the gate of the southern base. Almost no one left the base in Yongyeji. The gate was empty. The staff of various departments on duty at the gate were not blocked and could completely see this process.

The huge high-level alien beast lay down docilely, letting the two people on it get off, then flapped its wings and flew away.

It would be false to say that you are not envious. Who doesnt want to own a majestic mount?

Xiao Linqi took out her ID card to register on the machine, grabbed Lu Baiqing's hand and hurried in.

"Why is Xiao Linqi so anxious?"

"I don't know."

"I always feel a little strange. Is it normal for men to hold hands when holding hands? Would it be more normal to hold hands?"

The person at the door chattered boredly. In the past, I'm so busy that I feel so free now.

Xiao Linqi and Lu Baiqing had clear goals and went straight to the research institute.

As soon as Xu Xiaoyu smiled when she saw Xiao Linqi, she was asked by Xiao Linqi: "Are the ancient books placed here?" Xu

Xiaoyu was stunned for a moment, touched the back of his head, thought for a moment and said: "It seems that Liu Qian Over there, it was placed in the White Tower before, but now it's not... Huh? Why are you leaving so fast? Why don't you stay and have a cup of tea?" After

leaving, Xu Xiaoyu suddenly felt empty in her heart and looked sadly at the person who was gone. The place where the two people's backs are.

Xiao Linqi and Lu Baiqing went directly to the office building in the municipal district and asked Liu Qianzhi by name.

"Did something happen?" The receptionist saw Xiao Linqi's face was stern and slightly anxious, and his heart skipped a beat, causing Xiao Linqi to show such an expression. Could it be that something happened outside?

Xiao Linqi realized that her expression had misunderstood the young lady, so she smiled slightly and said in a gentle tone: "It's a private matter of mine, I'm quite anxious." "

Oh... Okay, I'll put you through the office. Phone number."

The front desk called and after communicating for a while, he said to Xiao Linqi: "Okay, just go up to the tenth floor in the elevator. There is a small sign for Reception Room 1. The city lord is waiting there. You guys."

"Thank you."

Xiao Linqi naturally reached out and grabbed Lu Baiqing's hand, asking him to follow her.

The receptionist looked at the scene with confusion, feeling that something was wrong.

Arriving at the reception room, Xiao Linqi pushed the door open. There were three people inside, one was Liu Qianzhi, and the other two stood behind him, wearing patrol uniforms.

Liu Qianzhi saw them coming in, stood up, smiled and pointed to the sofa opposite him: "Here you go, sit down."

Xiao Linqi glanced at the two people behind him, and went straight to the point: "City Master Liu, I'm here this time I'm looking for you because I want to ask you for ancient books."

"Ancient books?" Liu Qianzhi showed a puzzled look, "Please allow me to ask, which ancient book do you want?"

"I want to find out the location of the holy spiritual object. "Xiao Linqi said, "I need spiritual things like the Holy Spirit Flower."

Liu Qianzhi glanced at Lu Baiqing who had been silent since entering the door, with a flash of thinking in his eyes and an easy-going smile: "What if If you just want the Holy Spirit Flower, I know where it is without ancient books."

Xiao Linqi immediately asked: "Where is it?"

Lu Baiqing gently moved Xiao Linqi's arm with his hand, indicating that he didn't need to be so anxious.

"In the Eastern Base, but..."

Liu Qianzhi paused. He knew that Xiao Linqi was of elf descent, so he said: "What I found in the Eastern Base was just the dormant Holy Spirit Flower seeds, but you are an elf. To you Either it's an unsolvable problem, or the price is too high."

This was the second time Xiao Linqi heard about Dongfang Base. The last time was when Xu Xiaoyu said that Lu Baiqing's parents were at Dongfang Base, and he rubbed his right hand on his left index finger. After a few strokes: "That seed should not be easily handed over to the Eastern Base. Can you help me ask them what they need from me in order to exchange the Holy Spirit Flower seed for me?" "

Of course . No problem, I can help you ask now." Liu Qianzhi stood up with a smile and motioned to the person next to him to give him his phone.

The author has something to say.

Kiss him, hug him and hold him high~

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] The scheming fake young master , [Danmei] The scientific survival strategy for those who are unqualified in the world , [Danmei] The sickly young man doesnt want to play tennis today , [Danmei] Is the Army really having a good time today , [Danmei] Spend five dollars a day Ten Thousands , [Danmei] Senior brother, he cultivates the ruthless way , [Danmei] The movie king , [Danmei] The shameless man who was wrongly adopted as cannon fodder chases his husband , [Danmei] [Zongyingmei] Lifeline , [Danmei] After the person I battle with lives with me

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 85 60
Author: Bubble Deer Category: Tanmei costume novels Jian Shi'an, the owner of the fried skewer stall, once crossed over and turned into a restaurant...
46.6K 1.1K 123
Author: Big Wig Reborn from the end of the world Goosen's first goal was to find the legendary spatial memory. After storing enough food and weapons...
12.6K 233 66
Author: Andu Chencang Category: Danmei fan fiction Fang Qi was an office worker who was indifferent to all kinds of things. One day, he accidentally...
24.3K 450 148
By; he cute rabbit who commits two About the post-apocalyptic trade god: By alternating between the apocalypse and the peaceful world, the future tha...