✓ Start with a pot of slime

By prince05026

Author: Yelan Yaoge Category: Danmei science fiction novels Status: Completed Xiao Linqi came out of the hote... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
End

75

143 5 0
By prince05026

☆ 75. Chapter 75 Lack of Love

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 75 Lack of Love

Online Public Opinion & Showing Power & Food Tester Devil Rabbit

Nutrient Cube was very small. Lu Baiqing ate it in a few seconds. He looked directly at Xiao Linqi and raised his hand to try to remove the black bag on his head. He took off his hat and was grabbed by Xiao Linqi's hand.

"Still hungry?"

Lu Baiqing just looked at Xiao Linqi, his thinking was obviously slow, and his eyes didn't look very smart.

Xiao Linqi took out another nutrient block from her pocket, tore it open and fed it to Lu Baiqing, and said to the Firebird next to her: "Take them over to collect trophies. I see there are many dead beasts over there. You should also take them." Move them together, then pack them up and transport them back to the base."

Firebird nodded.

"The pregnancy spirit tree over there was probably violently destroyed by this guy..." Xiao Linqi frowned slightly. Seeing that Lu Baiqing was restless, she took out the third one and fed it to him.

The Firebird opened its mouth and tentatively asked for food.

Xiao Linqi said: "I'll give it to you when I get back."

"Jiji!"

"Help you take a bath."

"Jiji!" The Firebird flew away happily, and was full of energy to take the alien beast men to harvest the spoils.

Lu Baiqing regained his consciousness a little. Xiao Linqi raised her hand and touched his head. She was used to touching the black lumps. She wiped it and felt that it felt wrong. She silently retracted her hand, but Lu Baiqing's head dropped when he took it back. Follow the path of his hand.

Xiao Linqi was shocked, and she retracted half of her hand without moving. Lu Baiqing bent down and took the initiative to put her head under his palm.

I seem to have swiped similar things on my phone before. This kind of behavior reflects the owner's... lack of love?

Does Lu Baiqing lack love? Xiao Linqi recalled that in high school, there were many people around him, and they didn't act like they were in need of love.

incredible.

Lu Baiqing suddenly stopped rubbing her head against Xiao Linqi's palm, stiffened for two or three seconds, straightened up suddenly, bumped his head away with the back of Xiao Linqi's hand, put her hand down, and said teasingly: "Recovered? Lu

Baiqing looked stiff, nodded slowly, turned around and said stiffly: "I'm going to get the spirit core of the pregnancy spirit tree." After saying that, he flew away without missing a second.

Xiao Linqi laughed out loud. Lu Baiqing's flight path was messed up for a moment, and then he flew faster.

Fortunately, Xiao Linqi was thankful that she would not commit suicide when she lost control.

The cleaning here is very fast. When the Zerg came before, after occupying the previous gathering place, they also caught a lot of alien beasts here. Now there are not many alien beasts left here.

The Firebird led the beasts to dig for spiritual cores to find treasures. It remembered all the places where there were good things, and happily came back and bit Xiao Linqi's black robe, wanting to take him to see them.

Xiao Linqi touched the chubby Firebird: "Thank you for your hard work."

"Jiji~" You want to help me take a bath~

Xiao Linqi didn't know what the Firebird was talking about, and had an idea in her mind, if she could give him a bath It would be fine if part of the pregnancy spirit wood was transplanted. The pregnancy spirit wood in the two gathering places here is gone.

The alien beasts moved the carcasses of the beasts together, and also hunted many and threw them together, forming a small mountain. Some of them were eating secretly, but were discovered by the Fire Sparrow and hit them with a headbutt.

Lu Baiqing arrived late, ten meters away from Xiao Linqi.

Xiao Linqi looked at Lu Baiqing amusedly: "Call Yaohu and ask him to notify the people at the base to prepare a place to put this batch of meat."

Lu Baiqing said: "You can do it yourself."

Xiao Linqi picked up the meat from her pocket He took out the last pack of nutritional nuggets and shook it: "Some people don't admit it after eating it. It's really..."

"Okay, okay, I'll fight!" Lu Baiqing became angry and took out her phone to call the six-tailed demon fox. .

After making the call, Lu Baiqing knew why Xiao Linqi didn't call herself, because the six-tailed demon fox started to get angry and was obviously very dissatisfied that they completely left the work to it and went out without even saying a word.

The situation was special at that time... Lu Baiqing looked at the young man shrouded in black robes not far away and curled his lips. This guy was really completely different from what he was in high school. He suddenly missed Xiao Linqi at that time. He looked well-behaved. Wen Jing, not so many twists and turns and bad thoughts.

So good.

Lu Baiqing suddenly regretted why he didn't get along with Xiao Linqi more at that time. This one now is not as good as the one before.

The person in charge of this area at the base quickly notified a prepared place and asked them to move all the beast carcasses there.

After Lu Baiqing answered the phone, she didn't want to stay with Xiao Linqi for a second anymore, and said hurriedly: "I'm going to call those evil moa birds to come over

for luck." Xiao Linqi raised his hand and waved: "Be careful." He bent He raised his eyebrows and chuckled.

The evil moas flew over quickly. Xiao Linqi used vines to tie the beast corpses into different bundles, and let the evil moas grab them with their claws and take them to the base. It was finished quickly.

"In this way, there will be a direct connection from Yuanzhou Forest to the southern base." Xiao Linqi was very satisfied. In order to prevent this place from being invaded, he asked the alien beasts to observe this place together when patrolling the territory.

After taking care of it, Xiao Linqi and the alien beasts went back to the first gathering circle and let a flying alien beast take him. He looked down at the territory from the sky and mentally considered the development plans for the various lands.

Ordinary snacks do not require too much labor and can be made on factory assembly lines. The difficulty lies in protecting the exclusive formula. Xiao Linqi thought for a moment in the sky and decided to build the factory here and let the alien beasts with flexible hands work as workers. .

There were many surrendered alien beasts in the gathering circle along the way, and the large amount of labor was not wasted. Xiao Linqi showed an expression full of capitalists.

Planting areas were opened in other places, and spiritual plants and spiritual fruits were planted near the place where he built the castle.

After mentally planning the use of the land, Xiao Linqi returned to the base, hiding her black robe, and became an evolver with a clean background again.

After returning, Xiao Linqi discussed the small store with Chen Bigui. Xiao Linqi asked Chen Bigui to open the store into the Alien Beast Trading Building, and he found a place inside in advance.

Chen Bigui shook his head after hearing this: "The rent is not cheap, so I will make some ordinary exotic snacks, not those brand store companies, just making small fuss."

Xiao Linqi said: "It's free,"

Chen Bigui changed instantly His expression: "Did you secretly do it, or did someone else give it to you? We must not do anything like using power for profit. It can easily be discovered by others."

Xiao Linqi said directly: "It was Lu Baiqing who took the initiative to give it to me Yes, in order to repay me for helping him before."

Lu Baiqing sneezed.

Chen Bigui was dubious: "I saw people discussing him in the base. He sounds like a man with three heads and six arms. I heard he has a bad temper and is very fierce. You should be fine, right?" "Don't

worry, he and I are high school classmates. He is not Like those at the base said, he is a human and not a monster." Xiao Linqi smiled and said, if Lu Baiqing is a monster, then he is also a monster.

"I've thought about it. Grandma, your exclusive secret recipe is very good, and it doesn't require a lot of labor to make ordinary snacks. I plan to register a company and build a factory to produce exotic snacks. In terms of nutritional blocks, I asked Xiao Yu to recommend some people. It's okay, but I can only purify it. I can't do the fusion part. If I fuse it, the taste of the nutrient block will become very strange." The

production of nutrient block is to purify the evolved parts of various raw materials, and then carry out the purification part. Fusion, different raw materials have different effects when mixed together. The final fusion part, in addition to the formula, also tests the master's ability and needs to fit them closely together.

Xiao Linqi failed in the last step. He obviously blended the purified ingredients perfectly and the effect was very good, but the taste was hard to compliment.

It's just outrageous.

"Just be sure of yourself. I don't understand what you're talking about," Chen Bigui said. "There's no secret to the formula. I just put those things aside." "

It's pretty good. I've tasted it for some exotic animals," Xiao Linqi said, "They think they taste better than those produced by many big brands."

After telling Chen Bigui, Xiao Linqi registered a company called Alien Beast Official Food Co., Ltd. The person in charge of the registration looked at Xiao Lin Qi, his eyes are weird.

I have seen confident people, but I have never seen someone so confident, and he was named like that.

The bidding for the shops in the Exchange Building also ended quickly, and the four floors below were being renovated one after another. When it opened, interested people discovered that something was wrong. Among a bunch of well-known shops that everyone knew, an unknown small shop was actually mixed in. Compared with the shop next to it, it looks exactly like a small shop in an old street, out of place.

Chen Bigui stood nervously in the store, smiling and asking the surprised passers-by if they wanted to buy anything.

The companies and individual studios that operate exotic food in the base are the only ones that are famous, and the only ones that have the ability to rent shops here. This store is really conspicuous, and it occupies a prime location, which makes it even more impressive. In my heart.

After investigation, someone discovered that the old man in the store was Xiao Linqi's grandmother, and the person next to him who claimed to be a breeder's apprentice was his cousin.

At this time, the management of the Municipal Bureau received many letters of complaint, and the six-tailed demon fox was also questioned by some people in the office who clearly represented other forces. Some of them were called discussions, but in fact they reported Xiao Linqi for using public affairs for personal gain.

The location of that store was not on the bidding list, and it was not open and transparent at all!

They didn't dare to ask Lu Baiqing, so they all came to ask the good-tempered six-tailed demon fox. The six-tailed demon fox had a headache and directly said that Lu Baiqing was responsible. If they had anything to ask him, it didn't know anything.

It was just a few people complaining at first, but then, for some reason, the public opinion intensified. Xiao Linqi felt that in just a few days, the Internet was full of people denouncing him for using the public for personal gain, and his entire image plummeted.

The scolding online was okay, it was obviously organized and premeditated. When Xiao Linqi arrived at the store today, a group of people came in. They all looked young and energetic. Their noses were not noses, and their eyebrows were not eyebrows. As soon as he came in, he said sarcastically: "It's good to be the deputy administrator. You can directly take down the secret operations of the store you want." "Why

haven't the people in the trading building come to check you? You are obviously using your power for personal gain." If there is no response from the base, I will be extremely disappointed with the management of the base. It is disgusting to let people like you deal with alien beasts on our behalf!"

Chen Bigui's face turned pale, and she asked how she had passed by in recent days. People looked at her with strange eyes. She didn't go online and didn't know about these things at all. Today, this group of young people directly let her know with unpleasant words. Chen Bigui suddenly gasped and looked at Xiao Linqi in disbelief: " Qiqi, are they telling the truth?"

How could her sweet grandson do such a thing!

Xiao Yu quickly supported Chen Bigui and asked Xiao Linqi what to do. He felt that Xiao Linqi could not do that kind of thing, but he did not know the truth of the matter and could not refute those people.

When Xiao Linqi saw that they had stimulated Chen Bigui, her face darkened. She unleashed her pressure, and her powerful spiritual power immediately turned the faces of those people pale.

This was the first time that Xiao Linqi showed his strength in public, and also let those secretly snooping rats know about his strength. Those who were observing in the crowd not far away felt the pressure, and thin cold sweat appeared on their foreheads.

This kind of coercion is at the bottom of level four!

Liu Cunliang took Xiao Linqi to register his ID card at that time. I dont know what happened at that time. Xiao Linqi didnt register his strength. Anyone who hacked into the base system or took authority to check the system couldnt find Xiao Linqis strength data.

No matter how hard you try, you can't find anything, and it takes no effort to get there... Damn it, why is Xiao Linqi so strong? ! Didn't you say that he is not strong?

The trance-like illusion was torn apart by force, and the powerful ferocious beast revealed its original appearance. It was not harmless at all!

Xiao Linqi's cold voice was filled with a strong chill: "I don't like guys who play tricks behind the scenes, and I don't like Internet trolls."

In recent days, I have been busy building factories and ignored these guys. I didn't expect that they thought they were Feeling guilty and afraid, he went too far, and now he went directly to his grandma to say such ugly and confusing things.

Does the tiger treat him as a sick cat if he doesn't show off his power? Xiao Linqi was not polite at all. He forced all the people who came in to look for trouble to kneel down. He looked down at them with cold eyes: "Are you disappointed with the base? No one will keep you. You can leave the base at any time if you want.

" Under tremendous pressure, he gritted his teeth and said: "Do you think that because you are high-ranking, you can be lawless? We are still a society ruled by law, but now you are beating people in public! And what was wrong with what we said? You secretly linked this store to the public for personal gain. Did I slander you and scold you in your own name? When everyone was bidding, they didnt see a store at this location at all." More and

more people stopped outside to watch the situation, and many people even used their mobile phones to call friends, saying Exciting things are happening here.

Although the pressure is terrifying, they believe that Xiao Linqi will not take action against innocent passers-by like them. This is the southern base of the rule of law!

"Tsk, tsk, as expected, there is such a person, who uses kindness to gain power and exposes his desires." "

Could he simply fail to pay the rent?"

"Do the beasts know about this?"

"You might as well ask Does Lu Baiqing know about this?"

"I probably don't know, this kind of person is so disgusting."

The sound of thin discussion spread to the entire crowd watching the excitement.

Although Chen Bigui's ears didn't work, her eyesight was fine. The looks in those people's eyes made her frightened. She took hold of Xiao Yu's hand and walked to Xiao Linqi's side. She almost lost her voice: "Qiqi, what are they talking about?" Isn't it true?"

Xiao Linqi swept over coldly, and those people immediately closed their mouths, and the coldness rushed up from the soles of their feet to the Tianling Gai. It was so scary. That person looked quite fair, and his personality was indeed different from his appearance, right? ...

"False," Xiao Linqi said in a calm voice, "This was guided by the Internet trolls. Grandma, you have heard of news reports about this kind of thing before. Don't worry, I will deal with him today." "

What a big mouth. , Tone!" The person who was suppressed by his pressure tried to speak.

Xiao Linqi sneered and felt the approaching atmosphere. He raised his eyes and looked forward. The crowd automatically retreated to create a path. He was panic-stricken and anxious. At the end of the path stood a young man with huge black wings. He had a tall physique. Full of oppression.

"Lu Baiqing, you came at the right time." Xiao Linqi said. He felt a little relieved when he saw Lu Baiqing, who didn't show any emotion on his face. It was really difficult for him to explain.

There are some things that are more appropriate for Lu Baiqing to take part in now.

Faced with Xiao Linqi's high-level spiritual pressure, although they were physically frightened, their minds made them think that their lives would not be harmed. But facing Lu Baiqing, even if this person just stood there quietly, they wanted to run away. .

Many people watching the excitement wanted to run, but found that their feet seemed to be stuck to the ground and they could not control their legs to move.

Lu Baiqing walked expressionlessly through the passage that the crowd had given way to, walked up to Xiao Linqi, turned around and said to those people, "Do you have any objections to what I gave him?"

There was silence.

"I am the administrator here. Do I need to report to whom I give my things to?"

Finally, one person spoke tremblingly: "Do you know about the strange beast, the strange beast, over there..." Before he could finish his trembling words, Lu Baiqing said impatiently: "I know, where did it come from?" There are so many things going on, Devil Rabbit, throw these people out of the store and don't let them in again."

Devil Rabbit appeared like a ghost, and the strange beasts next to him ran over and took them all away.

"Let's break up," Xiao Linqi curled her lips and patted Lu Baiqing to indicate, "He won't hurt innocent people." He

played the red face and let himself play the bad face... Lu Baiqing muttered in his heart, and looked at the store in stunned silence. The old man and the young man looking at him looked indifferent.

Chen Bigui touched her chest to calm down, and walked over with a slight trembling: "Young man, thank you so much."

A flash of surprise flashed in Lu Baiqing's eyes. He hadn't communicated with ordinary people like this for a long time, and he was not used to it. He said stiffly : "Nothing."

After Xiao Linqi asked those people to leave, they found that some brave people actually came into the store. They watched Lu Baiqing and Chen Bigui talking, and the normal communication mode made them feel like they had seen something shocking. .

Xiao Yu took the opportunity to sneak over and said with a bright smile in front of the people who came in: "Dear guests, what do you want to buy? All the products in our new store are 20% off. The beasts in the building say our products are delicious..."

Before he finished eating, the devil rabbit suddenly appeared, startling Xiao Yu, but he quickly took a snack on the shelf, opened it and gave it to the devil rabbit, subconsciously showing the expression of feeding stray cats and dogs.

Devil Rabbit: "..." I feel so disgusted.

Everyone looked at the unmoving devil rabbit in surprise.

This rabbit looks cute, but it was very murderous just now. It is a very scary monster!

"G-give me some face?" Xiao Yu whispered.

Seeing that this guy's aura was somewhat similar to Xiao Linqi's, Devil Rabbit reluctantly opened his mouth to signal Xiao Yu to feed him.

Xiao Yu was so happy that he quickly put the alien snacks in his hand into the Devil Rabbit's mouth. When he took a closer look at the Devil Rabbit's teeth, his happy smile froze.

Well, so many fangs! Some of them were even reflective under the lamp...

After tremblingly feeding the snacks, he quickly took his hands back, turned around and said to everyone, "Look, he ate it!" There was a cold sweat behind his smile.

The Devil Rabbit smacked his mouth, and suddenly wanted to experience the treatment of the hateful little fat cub. It felt good to be fed, and the Devil Rabbit admitted that it had fallen.

Xiao Linqi used to occasionally feed it, but the fat cub often took up a lot of time, and now she almost never feeds it.

Xiao Yu saw the red eyes of the devil rabbit staring straight at him, and cold sweat appeared on his forehead. He quickly fed another piece to prevent the ferocious beast from treating him as food.

The food of these alien beasts is definitely more delicious than his!

Seeing the Devil Rabbit actively begging for it, everyone thought that this store's exotic animal food should be good. Some people at home kept slimes, so they all tried to buy it.

It doesnt have to be slimes or fighting beasts. Some people in the base will specifically capture some low-level race beasts that are cute but have docile personalities and low attack power, as well as alienated cats and dogs. , they can also eat these things.

A queue gradually formed at the cashier counter. People coming from behind saw how busy the store was and subconsciously walked in to take a look. As a result, this morning, Xiao Linqi's store had higher sales than some of the nearby big old stores selling exotic animal food.

The reason is that the devil rabbit is lying in the store, sitting on a rocking chair, and opening his mouth from time to time to ask Xiao Yu to feed him. This rabbit is familiar to everyone. It is a very famous and scary security guard in the trading building. It has the appearance of an angel but the heart of a devil. Unexpectedly, I can actually see it in this store.

Food that even the devil likes should be pretty good.

While Xiao Yu was paying the customer, he kept his eyes on the devil rabbit. Once the customer opened his mouth, he would rush over to get something to feed it.

Xiao Linqi and Lu Baiqing left the store not long after and went directly to the office.

When they pushed the door open and entered, they saw the six-tailed demon fox sitting on Lu Baiqing's desk working. When it heard the noise, its ears twitched and it raised its head with a light smile that made people feel like spring breeze.

Xiao Linqi instantly pushed Lu Baiqing forward.

"It's very lively down there," the six-tailed demon fox swung its tail sharply, its ears stood up, and its hand held its chin in a very gentle voice, "Did you bring me anything?"

Lu Baiqing looked confused, and the six-tailed demon fox went to look at him. Xiao Linqi in the back narrowed her fox eyes slightly and slapped her tail on the floor.

Xiao Linqi quickly said: "The Devil Rabbit is helping you taste it!"

"Huh?"

"It is trying to eat in the store now. It will tell you which ones are more delicious later." Xiao Linqi was very eager to survive and her mind was spinning. Gotta go fast.

Lu Baiqing: "..."

The six-tailed demon fox snorted coldly, with an unhappy expression on his cold and charming face: "You can't leave all your work to me, Xiao Linqi, I need a vacation. I know that human beings have two jobs. Rest."

Xiao Linqi whispered: "There are also many human jobs that require three days of rest per month..."

The six-tailed demon fox's tail slapped on the ground, shaking the floor and trembling slightly: "You Is it Zhou Bapi?"

Lu Baiqing opened his mouth and said, "You learn very quickly, even Zhou Bapi knows..." The

six-tailed demon fox glanced at him with sharp eyes, Lu Baiqing automatically silenced herself, and turned Xiao Linqi behind him to face him. .

The author has something to say.

It was originally about the May Day lottery, but yesterday I found out that this book was less than a month away from the last lottery, so I gave out red envelopes for the chapters on May Day.

Although this one is not good, I got three other books (I only found out yesterday that only three books can be carried out at the same time). The three completed fantasy novels. Now there should be many little angels who are chasing this book and have subscribed to those, three books. You can always hit the one you subscribe to... right? The subscription rate for winning conditions was set low, and the card book only had 5%

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] God's Child Pond , [Danmei] I was buried twice in winter , [Danmei] Red Rose (abo) , [Danmei] Summer is long , [Danmei] Don't talk , [Danmei] Celebrities Regress , [Danmei] After Marriage , [Danmei] The Only Dual Spiritual Body in the Star , [Danmei] Cliche , [Danmei] Flawed Product

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 233 66
Author: Andu Chencang Category: Danmei fan fiction Fang Qi was an office worker who was indifferent to all kinds of things. One day, he accidentally...
16.3K 326 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
24.2K 450 148
By; he cute rabbit who commits two About the post-apocalyptic trade god: By alternating between the apocalypse and the peaceful world, the future tha...
15.7K 172 115
Author: Green Lantern Like Day Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed On the second day after traveling through the new world, Raphael, who w...