✓ Start with a pot of slime

By prince05026

Author: Yelan Yaoge Category: Danmei science fiction novels Status: Completed Xiao Linqi came out of the hote... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
End

74

148 6 0
By prince05026

☆ 74. Chapter 74 Exposed

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 74: Exposed that

I am the boss & childish and bad-tempered

beasts. The trading building opened at 8:30 this morning, and people poured in like a tide. They were amazed by the fine decoration in the hall. The beasts were actually rich and rich, decorated with energy stones. !

In the lobby on the first floor, you can see some strange beasts standing guard and patrolling like security guards. People passing by were subconsciously alert, and they relaxed a little until they found out that they would not attack humans.

The first floor is composed of many shops, as are the floors above. There are escalators and elevators next to it. Xiao Linqi has never come in. He followed everyone to start inspecting his building. It is currently very empty, with only a few shops open. The items in the store are all wild things, and the owner is a strange beast.

"It's actually a strange beast selling things. It feels so magical." Chen Mo looked at the store selling spiritual fruits not far away. The clerk inside was a four-hoofed creature.

Xiao Linqi was looking at his favorite location. He wanted to choose a favorite location here to be the store of their "family business". He looked around and saw that people on the road were avoiding a group of people.

"People from Qinglong Club." Su Kai lowered his tone.

"Why are they here?" Chen Lili looked unhappy. "It's amazing how many people there are. This battle is really big. Let others make way."

Su Kai thought of something and deliberately told Xiao Linqi: "I heard that today It's the day of the interview in the trading building. We need to select some managers. After all, there is trade between the two parties, so we need to have some human employee bases in the building to feel at ease."

Xiao Linqi thought about it. This is indeed the case, but is it the interview today? He didn't remember. During this time, he was busy building the castle outside. The cement ordered and the spiritual stones dug from the desert were all transported to the gathering circle next to it. There were still few people here, so he worked overtime. Add points to build a castle.

"That's probably the position they want most," Shi Hong said. "The deputy administrator who was proposed some time ago will assist Lu Baiqing in managing the trading building. He has great power and many people are watching."

Xiao Linqi touched her chin . : "I just realized that those people with evil intentions in the base have done this again."

After discussing it with the six-tailed demon fox, he left all these matters to the six-tailed demon fox and took full responsibility for it. He started to move bricks in the gathering circle. house.

"Do you know who the Qinglong Club wants to promote?" Xiao Linqi asked.

Su Kai knew the details of Xiao Linqi and immediately said: "Vice President Wei Shenru!"

After Su Kai finished speaking, he whispered in Xiao Linqi's ear: "Can you guarantee that he will be dismissed from the interview?"

Xiao Linqi picked Eyebrow: "Of course."

Su Kai smiled evilly.

Xiao Linqi told Chen Bigui and others that they were going to the toilet. After leaving, they took out their mobile phones and called Lu Baiqing.

Lu Baiqing was annoyed. The base said it would recommend talents to assist him in running the business. Now they are arriving in batches. There are piles of people on the office floor, and they are greeting each other strangely. He doesn't want to go out to deal with it at all, and hides directly in his own room. In the office, let the six-tailed demon fox go.

Not many people had his mobile phone number. When Lu Baiqing heard the ringtone, he almost knew who was calling him. He immediately picked up the phone and connected the phone in one go.

"Is something wrong?"

Xiao Linqi walked to the corner, looked around with her eyes, and smiled casually: "Leave the position of deputy administrator for me."

Lu Baiqing had no objection at all. Compared with looking at the guy with ulterior motives every day, of course It is Xiao Linqi who is better! However, Lu Baiqing hesitated: "Don't you want to attract too much attention?"

"You are supporting me from the front." Xiao Linqi raised her lips, very happy. This was the purpose of saving Lu Baiqing.

Lu Baiqing was unhappy for a moment. There were people outside making noises that disturbed the peace, which made him even more irritable. He snorted coldly: "Do you want me to let you go through the back door?"

Xiao Linqi was stunned for a moment and said funnyly: "You seem to You forgot, I am the boss, and the power of appointment and dismissal...is with me, right? Huh?"

Lu Baiqing was dumbfounded. It seemed like this was really the case. He was silent for a while before saying: "I can really summon people."

After hanging up the phone, Lu Baiqing looked at At the door, he frowned slightly. The chattering of those people really gave him a headache. He really wanted them to disappear. Lu Baiqing pressed his temples. His temper was now very difficult to control.

Xiao Linqi hung up the phone and burst out laughing into the phone. Lu Baiqing really looked like a gangster, childish and bad-tempered.

The six-tailed demon fox was also annoyed. He kept the smile on his face for the time being, but suddenly heard the sound of the office door opening behind him and looked back in confusion.

Lu Baiqing strode over. The huge black feathers cast a shadow. His tall body was full of oppression, and his eyes in the shadow were indifferent. As soon as he came out, the whole hall suddenly seemed to be enveloped by some invisible pressure, and a little cold sweat appeared on people's foreheads.

It was really like facing some huge monster. Only the empty footsteps of Lu Baiqing were left in the hall, stepping into everyone's hearts little by little.

That unruly look that was slightly irritable and disdainful glanced at everyone, making everyone feel their scalps numb.

Yang Linchuan had seen how this monster beat Can Weijie up close before. He was even more frightened and fear kept emerging. This was the Alien Beast Trading Building. This monster shouldn't cause trouble on the first day!

The six-tailed demon fox made a confused sound, breaking the silence of the air: "Why did you come out?"

Lu Baiqing shook the phone in his hand: "I have a candidate for the deputy administrator."

With the huge cake benefits, everyone was overcome immediately Overcome with fear, they asked impulsively: "Who?!"

Lu Baiqing's cold snort made them feel like they were falling into an ice cellar. The six-tailed demon fox observed their expressions and found out that what was said in the book was indeed correct. As long as humans have enough interests, they will work hard to overcome difficulties. Danger.

But it was also very curious about who Lu Baiqing's candidate was. Looking at him shaking his phone, could it be...

When a name came to the mind of the six-tailed demon fox, Lu Baiqing also said the name: "Xiao Linqi."

"Xiao Linqi? This name sounds familiar. Who is he?"

"Whose family is he from?"

"This person seems to be the elf-blooded person who appeared some time ago, right?"

"That elf-blooded person is called Xiao Linqi, right?" "

This...how did he become the The deputy administrator?"

The six-tailed demon fox pulled Lu Baiqing aside and asked in a low voice: "Does he know about this?"

Lu Baiqing said with a sullen face, "That's what he told me."

The six-tailed demon fox looked suspicious: "Why? Do you suddenly want to work?" It was a good thing, it flicked its tail.

Wei Shenru, vice president of Qinglong Club, said: "This position should be filled by capable people, right? I just checked and found that he did not have any outstanding management and operation capabilities. The disaster struck when he entered university. We established this position to better Management..."

Lu Baiqing glanced over indifferently, his strange-colored eyes full of impatience and coldness, with no intention of discussing: "I have the final say here. Isn't this position just for surveillance and profiteering? Xiao Linqi is an evolutionist. , they are human beings, so it wont hinder your original plan.

What a big deal!

Many people screamed unwillingly in their hearts, but to Lu Baiqing, they didn't dare to say a word.

Lu Baiqing went back to his own office. In addition to the deputy administrator, the six-tailed demon fox had to go through the recruitment of other positions in the trading building. He said to the people lingering in the hall: "The candidate for deputy administrator has been decided. The next ones are for other positions. If you are not interviewing, please leave."

There was a smile on its face, but the wagging tail and dark eyes let everyone know that the attitude of this advanced race was not what it showed on its face.

Xu Xiaoyu squeezed out from the crowd and waved happily: "Me, me, I'm here to apply for the job of food safety controller! You can work part-time, I also have a research institute position." The

six-tailed demon fox looked at Xu Xiao Jade, this person seems to be the useless researcher Xiao Linqi mentioned who couldn't even beat an old man. He nodded: "As long as he has enough ability."

People who come to visit the Alien Beast Trading Building gain a lot, especially when facing The manned service composed of those evil moas on the top floor was an eye-opener for everyone.

The ferocious evil moa calmed down their temper. Although they still glared fiercely at the people who came to watch them, they did not attack.

"Can we travel on them in the future?"

"If it's a long distance, the price is not very expensive compared to our usual cost." "The price -performance ratio is

quite high. I heard that there seems to be an Alien Hotel down there, from outside. Alien beasts will live there."

"Can we live there?"

"If you have money, you can. The people who serve are all alien beasts. I saw them just now. There are very beautiful alien beasts, like young girls."

" It seems that there is another floor that is a trading place for mutual employment. I just saw something posted by an alien beast, saying that it wants to recruit a human who can cook delicious food. Hahaha." The

people below are shopping happily, but the people above are not. Liu Qianzhi breathed a sigh of relief when he learned that the deputy administrator was Xiao Linqi. Many people in the base had ulterior motives and were seeking their own profits. He had heard that Xiao Linqi was a child of elf descent.

People of elven descent love peace and will not stir up trouble. There will be no irreconcilable conflicts in the Alien Beast Trading Building for the time being.

Their group is all about the comfort of the people in the base, but Yang Linchuan and the others are very upset. They tried every means to find a deputy administrator position and pushed their own people to it. In the end, they worked in vain and no one asked for it. The good news is that everyone is very unlucky, so they immediately investigate Xiao Linqi after returning home.

They discovered the key, perhaps even something astonishing. Xiao Linqi had worked in the White Tower. She joined the White Tower about a week before it was destroyed, and worked as a security guard at the highest level of the White Tower.

This coincidence of time and location makes it hard not to think that Xiao Linqi is related to the destruction of the White Tower!

Lu Baiqing took care of him, maybe it was because Lu Baiqing was in the White Tower's laboratory and Xiao Linqi did something for him! They are classmates and have a friendship.

Like the famous detective, everyone felt more and more that their reasoning was correct, and they were secretly dumbfounded. If Lu Baiqing hadn't asked Xiao Linqi to be the deputy administrator, they wouldn't have known that the person with elf blood was involved in this matter, and it might still be crucial. What about.

Although they did not tell the matter directly, the list of positions in the Alien Beast Trading Building was released, and someone secretly publicized Xiao Linqi's whereabouts. Everyone knew that he worked in the White Tower during his time in the White Tower, and became a detective one after another.

The streets and alleys were discussing what Xiao Linqi had done for Lu Baiqing, and there were many posts on the Internet, which were as sensational as if a top celebrity had officially announced their relationship or cheated on her.

Most of the neighbors in the old community knew each other. After hearing about this incident, they all curiously asked Chen Bigui to find out the truth about the incident, secretly or overtly. Chen Bigui did not even dare to go out.

When she went to the door to buy soy milk, the soy milk seller kept making innuendoes. When she went to the vegetable market to buy vegetables, some of the stall owners she passed by acquaintances greeted her warmly and made innuendoes. Some of them directly asked her whether your grandson was helping her. What did that monster do?

People's enthusiasm for gossip is high, and Chen Bigui herself also has it, but she is more angry now. She stares at Xiao Linqi, who is sitting upright in front of her, and slaps the table with her hand: "What on earth did you hide from me? I gave it to Su That kid called Kai, and you couldn't keep up with him for a lot of time when you were out!"

Xiao Linqi: "..."

Xiao Linqi has a very well-behaved expression, fair and good student, Chen Bigui is so angry now that he doesn't want to do this, and is just trying to cover his face. He scolded: "You know this is very dangerous! What should I do if something happens to you? In this world, many neighbors next door have white-haired people and black-haired people..."

Chen Bigui said, crying. When he got up, Xiao Linqi was two years old. His grandma was good at everything, but she was too protective and looked at him like a child with no ability to survive.

Explaining her true situation will only make Chen Bigui more worried. Xiao Linqi listened to Chen Bigui's nagging and didn't know what to do. Fortunately, a phone call was opened at this time, and Xiao Linqi said she wanted to answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"When are you coming to take up the post?" Lu Baiqing asked, "The six-tailed demon fox said it is looking forward to your coming."

Xiao Linqi glanced at Chen Bigui: "I can go over and take up the post now."

Chen Bigui frowned and thought about it Thinking about it, he asked in a low voice: "Is that the deputy administrator?"

Xiao Linqi nodded, Chen Bigui looked at him, and finally sighed: "You have become bolder. Pay attention to safety and protect yourselves. I I heard that the neighbors next door discussed that the location is not easy, and we should be careful about assassinations and so on."

Xiao Linqi burst out laughing. Hearing something very ridiculous, he held back his complaints and said with a smile: "I know."

Chen Bigui looked serious. : "Don't be so playful, this is a very serious matter!"

Xiao Linqi had to restrain her smile and said that she would pay attention. After saying that, he slipped out of the house and took a taxi to the Alien Beast Trading Building.

There were some people near and inside the building who looked like they were no ordinary people hanging out. They looked like professionals, just like the kind of investigators shown in TV series.

There are a few familiar faces, from Qinglong Society.

From entering the door to getting on the elevator, Xiao Linqi received many cryptic glances. Before entering the elevator, an unkempt man suddenly rushed towards Xiao Linqi. Xiao Linqi was stunned.

"Xiao Linqi! So it's you!" The man screamed at the end of his voice, looking crazy. He rushed over and tried to strangle Xiao Linqi's neck.

The trajectory of his rush was in slow motion in Xiao Linqi's eyes, and he easily dodged sideways. The man did not touch Xiao Linqi and threw himself straight to the ground. Only when he turned around did Xiao Linqi see his face clearly. Face, couldn't help but be surprised.

This man turned out to be Wei Jie. His current decadent vagabond appearance was so different from his previous elite appearance that he almost didn't recognize him.

"It's all your doing, right? It's all your fault that monster got out of control!" Wei Jie roared angrily, his eyes wide with anger, and he was about to pounce on him again.

The alien security team next to him didn't let him do it again. They rushed over and restrained the person. They turned to look at Xiao Linqi and asked him what to do.

People nearby looked over and whispered.

Xiao Linqi looked at Wei Jie, smiled, walked a few steps forward, leaned over and whispered in Wei Jie's ear: "He is not a monster, he is a human being."

After saying that, he straightened up with an indifferent smile and went to press the button. He walked into the elevator and said to the alien beasts: "Throw it out, and don't let it in again."

His momentum was so natural that the people around him were shocked to find that the alien beasts did not hesitate at all to his orders and immediately carried them out. .

"Why do those alien beasts listen to him so much?"

"That's Xiao Linqi, he's the deputy administrator, so of course the alien beasts listen to him." "Do

you think those alien beasts have this attitude towards other people who come to work here? ?"

"Hiss... Is there something we don't know?"

"There have been too many people lately, and it makes me feel like I'm back to when I was in the entertainment industry more than two years ago."

Going up to the office floor, there are separate areas here There were two obvious sides, one side of the office was occupied by humans, and the other was occupied by alien beasts. When Xiao Linqi came up, there were already several people there who were already at work.

Lu Baiqing poked her head out of his office: "This way."

Xiao Linqi walked over and closed the door to block prying eyes from outside.

There are many offices built on this office floor, and once the door is closed, there is a small independent space.

"What do you want to do?" Lu Baiqing asked. He was sitting on the sofa, occupying the entire sofa while sitting sideways, with his feet on the table, looking casual.

The shadow of the black group faded on him, and Lu Baiqing was gradually returning to his high school personality. Xiao Linqi glanced at him and sat on the single sofa next to him.

"I just feel that I have been restrained and suppressed for too long. A little release is good for my physical and mental health." Xiao Linqi picked up the disposable cup on the table and poured water for herself. "Where is my office?"

Lu Baiqing pointed his chin towards the small room next to him: " There."

Xiao Linqi stopped pouring water and looked at the compartment separated by the screen in surprise: "Are you sure?"

Lu Baiqing sneered and said lazily: "Those people at the base asked for this, but you don't want it anyway. I don't care, it's settled. The six-tailed demon fox has been complaining that you haven't seen anyone, and you haven't shown any care for it, leaving it to work alone in this empty building."

Xiao Linqi listened, and the more she listened, the more wrong she became. , he looked at Lu Baiqing's expression suspiciously and asked tentatively: "Are you complaining that I didn't come to see you?"

Lu Baiqing sat up in shame and said loudly: "It's that guy from the demon fox!"

No, Xiao Linqi thought to herself. , did not expose Lu Baiqing.

Lu Baiqing snorted coldly, lay back again, turned away his face and said in a bad tone: "Liu Qianzhi hopes that we can provide a large amount of beast meat, so that we can encourage the exotic beasts to trade their prey. For this reason, he is willing to lower the amount of money that should be surrendered in the base's trading regulations." %."

"That's a good thing," Xiao Linqi said, "There is a gathering circle of alien beasts over there. If we knock down that side, the Yuanzhou Forest can lead all the way here..."

Lu Baiqing sat up again, with his back Bend, clasping his hands, the shuddering fighting spirit in his body spread out: "I'll go."

There was unstoppable excitement and bloodthirsty in his eyes as he and Xiao Linqi looked at each other, with restraint and restraint, and their fingers were constantly moving. .

"Okay, I'll tell them about it." Xiao Linqi had a new assessment of Lu Baiqing's mental state in her heart, and her heart sank slightly. Lu Baiqing's condition affected by blood was much more serious than him, and in addition, he was treated in the laboratory. Psychological problems need attention.

Lu Baiqing stood up and pressed his hands on the back of his neck to move his cervical vertebrae. Three pairs of black feathers spread out behind him, occupying a large space. As he moved, he said briskly: "No, I can handle it by myself. It's not a difficult place to deal with." ."

"You need labor to help you move things." Xiao Linqi called to Lu Baiqing who was about to fly out of the window.

Lu Baiqing was speechless: "Okay, you ask them to come over later, and I'll go over first."

He spread his wings and flew out, and the wind blew some things in the office.

Xiao Linqi walked to the window, looked at the gradually shrinking figure, and murmured: "It's time to go back to the forest to find Xiao Muzi sometime..."

He was very worried about Lu Baiqing's current situation. On the outside, there seemed to be no problem, but she was like a mirror. , the illusion will collapse at any time.

In the end, there was no need for Lu Baiqing to teach him. He began to gradually master the changes in status and his personality began to change. In the past, he would never have called Lu Baiqing and asked him to be the deputy administrator. Expose yourself to the public.

Now he has pushed himself to the forefront and is not afraid of this situation. He is very calm in his heart.

Xiao Linqi quickly left the building and went to the gathering next door to gather people to help Lu Baiqing.

The six-tailed demon fox finished a task and came out of the office. He didn't see either of the two people. The empty office only had the remaining breath.

The six tails stood up, and the six-tailed demon fox slapped its tail on the floor angrily.

When Xiao Linqi led the alien beasts over, the gathering circle was filled with blood, and there was thunder and lightning in the dark night. The fallen angels were enjoying the pleasure of wanton indulgence.

A strong sense of oppression hit her face, and some of the strange beasts beside Xiao Linqi retreated uncontrollably, creating fear.

The strong wind was like the end of the world. Lu Baiqing was chasing his prey in the sky wantonly. The black feathers wrapped the purple thunder arc, making his master very obvious in the darkness.

He tore a prey to pieces, noticed Xiao Linqi's arrival, and flew in front of Xiao Linqi with a bloody murderous aura. His face was stained with blood, and his bloodthirsty eyes had not yet calmed down or were about to calm down. He looked at Xiao Linqi. Linqi walked closer step by step, with a crazy smile on her face.

"Lu Baiqing." Xiao Linqi frowned and called his name to see how much sanity he still had.

Lu Baiqing walked up to Xiao Linqi, almost touching him. He was a head taller than Xiao Linqi and looked down at Xiao Linqi. His strange-colored eyes seemed to have a layer of red blood mist, and Xiao Lin was reflected in the blur. Qi's appearance.

The surrounding alien beasts were all furious, breathing heavily and tensing their bodies.

Lu Baiqing lowered her head and sniffed Xiao Linqi's neck.

Xiao Linqi put her hand on his head and said in a rude voice: "Lu Baiqing, do you need me to wake you up? Who said you don't want to be a monster?" The

word monster stimulated Lu Baiqing, who roared in a low voice and flapped his black feathers. There's a strong wind.

Xiao Linqi took out a nutritional block eaten by strange animals from his pocket, opened the package and held it up. Lu Baiqing took a bite of it without even thinking, and took Xiao Linqi's fingers into it as well.

The sharp teeth scratched the skin of Xiao Linqi's finger, and a small amount of blood was wiped out. Lu Baiqing subconsciously licked it.

Sure enough, feeding is very useful for dealing with rice buckets. Xiao Linqi looked at Lu Baiqing who had calmed down and thought that he would bring more with him next time. This was made by his grandma, and he wanted to give it to the six-tailed demon fox to taste it.

The author has something to say about

the six-tailed demon fox: "Raising children to protect you from old age? Haha, it doesn't exist. It has disappeared without a trace."

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] God's Child Pond , [Danmei] I was buried twice in winter , [Danmei] Red Rose (abo) , [Danmei] Summer is long , [Danmei] Don't talk , [Danmei] Celebrities Regress , [Danmei] After Marriage , [Danmei] The Only Dual Spiritual Body in the Star , [Danmei] Cliche , [Danmei] Flawed Product

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 69 7
a totally normal reborn as chara story
63.9K 1.5K 143
Author: Lang Hua Dot He died with resentment on the weekend, the end times were so difficult, he gave the best to his girlfriend and brother, but whe...
139K 4.4K 118
Author: not a stupid cat Category: BL doujin The indifferent and lazy boss is attacked by X's powerful big cat who favors his wife Shen Yunting: What...
6.7K 288 10
𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄 ❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊, 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒆 ❞ 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐨𝐜 𝐦𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐫𝐚! 𝐲...