Re: Life in a new world as a...

By UltraLily

One day a guy meet his tragic end... Until he got genderbent into the body of Saber lily as a Spirit! And is... More

Part 1. Death that blooms a flower.
Part 2. Death's viewpoint.
Part 3. Throwing away all pride.
Part 4. The Sound Of Victory.
Part 5. The Garden Of the Witch.
Part 6. Dinner with an Idiot, half Elf, maids, jester, two spirits, I suppose.
Part 7. The happy manor and a sad Restart.
Part 8. The promise.
Part 9. The echoes of chains.
Part 10. Its a joke... Right Rem?...
Part 11. On to conquer the worl-!... GET OUT OF BED SUBARU!
Part 12. Master, Why are you looking at me in that way?
Part 13. The lesson for the boy and the girl.
Part 14. The Hounds, The Oni and and audacity of this Old man-
Part 15. Rem Reem Rim.
Q & A!
Part 16. Puck's Hatsumaki.
Part 17. Snow Snow and Snow!
Part 18. Felix Argyle and the old man
Part 19. Mate, I ask of you kindly... Do not cock up.
21. Oh My dear sister, I will never rest in the battle against fate.
22. What despair feels like.
Part 23. Da royal selection.
Part 24. You know, its not the same as it was.

Part 20. The Bro Code.

1.1K 59 103
By UltraLily

Warnings.

Thing you can expect in this fic...

Chilvary

Cute girls

bondage

ice play

c-play

and sadism!

And brocode breaking!

Anways

yeet-

NARRATOR POV.

"Milady,  would it not be wise to stop at the burgery?" Asked Saber...

"Hmmm? Are you hungry?...hmmm Sure! lets go." said Emilia...

Saber and Emilia would have to go to the Knight's headquarters to get things ready for the royal selection, then they would have a free day...

Subaru had been sent to the slums to thank the people who helped him

And Saber finally arrived at the best place in all of the land...

"The Krusty Krab..." Said Saber...

"It has a weird name, doesn't it?" Said Emilia...

Anyways, she was about to enter...

"Saber.. I think you should reaaaaaaally go alone.. I don't want to cause you any trouble-"

Saber gently yet firmly gripped Emilia's hand and came inside.

A silver haired half elf entered the establishment ... they all went silent.

But soon saber saw something...

Glorious.

Break the record and eat free!

Said the billboard...

But turned towards the fidgety half elf.

"Milady, Please stand proud, A queen is not ought to flinch or waver. Stand proud, regardless of anything, You are beautilful." Said Saber... 

Emilia only nodded without words... Saber was right... She knew that.

"Good evening gentlemen, I come here to break the record." Said Saber...

".. Girl, You are way too small, I don't think cha even eating one! PUAHAHHAHHA!" Said a big man...

"RIGHT DUDE! I thought little girls belonged in the kitchen... And witches in hell, huh." Said the man...

"Take the comments from who they came from, Unreasonable comments are nothing more." Said Saber to Emilia...

"OI! YOU HAVE AN ITCH WITH US-"

"HEY! Don't anger that girl boy. Don't you know we have a record because of her?" Said the bartender...

"huh... What?..." Said the man...

"This lass ate 131 Burgers in no more than twenty minutes... " Said the cashier... He had a big nose.

"SQUAREPANTS!! BIG ORDER! GO NUTS THERE!" Said The cashier...

"ORDER UP!" Said the cook.

Soon burgers began to flow out of the kitchen...

The overdrive mode of the cook was insane.

And soon people forgot the silver haired half helf.
And they saw the small girl who was eating burgers in two bites.. She was sure she could eat them in one. But modesty must be kept.

Emilia was...

Baffled.

"How can she eat so much?" Asked Emilia to puck through her telepathic link...

"Its one of the things that keeps her on this world and with mana... Usually about ten meals would be equivalent of the mana of  a single person in supply.. Food would be no good option for a spirit! We don't digest it... But Saber... She eats so much and lessens the mana burden on Subaru, and the matter stored in her also keeps her existance bound to the world." Said Puck..

"b-but how!" Asked Emilia...

She saw saber accidentally eat one in a single bite...

A black hole of burgers... 

"uh... Dunno really! Ehe"

And so..

after twenty minutes passed.

"... Holy mother truck! 291?!!?"

yeah

Saber was stockpiling mana.

She had held back quite a bit...

two seconds should be enough per burger.

Theoredically able to eat 6000 burgers in 20 minutes.

But! if saber is really hungry...

12000 is achievable.

One would never think the pendragon black hole stomach, plus the speed, endurance and strength of a servant could be used to eat...

But hey!

Thats just a theory.

*burp*

"s'cuse me." Said Saber...

Let a holy coin on the counter.

And left with Emilia who had barely eaten one burger.

"Milady, Please do not Measure yourself as less due to your features. You are a beautiful woman, you are strong but you seem to be mistaken in the way you see your own self. Have pride and strength, as you will be the queen of Lagunica." Said Saber...

"Saber.. its a selection.. I really don't think I will become Queen." Said Emilia...

"My Lady. Natsuki Subaru has ordered me to prioritize your life over his own, He believes in you, As I do. As the dragon of lagunica does. Your heart cares for the people, and that is all a good Queen needs, But for the people to recognize you... Stand proud Emilia, You will be Queen.." Said Saber.

"saber... You come from another world, right? Subaru mentioned something about that... Did you ever see a king or queen?" Asked Emilia... More like Subaru said Something about Saber being the young version of a legendary king. But female. But tomboyish. But british- wait nvm.

"Yes. A mighty and strong woman. Elisabeth II, the longest ruling in Britan, and a strong Queen." Said Saber...

"Britain?... Okay... Saber... tell me about your country."

And so...

A rant of a british person saying how great britain was.

It was a truly long rant that the author would preffer not to write...

Just imagine something like...

"Bri'in s' bloody amazing"

yah

That's the gist.

...

"Proud and Strong Milady." Said Saber as they approached the knights headquarters...

A large building that looked like a fortress.

And soon came a knight to greet them

"Julius Juukulius, Lady Emilia." Said the purple hair man as he got on his knees and kissed her hand...

And soon turned towards Saber.

"Julius Juukulius, Milady." Said Julius kissing Saber's hand...

Brain went overwire...

'I do not find men atractive, So what is this feeling... Right, A divine blessing. Appeals to spirits, and I s'pose my soul in this world counts as a spirit...'

"Apologies, Sir Juukulius, But I am too a knight." Said Saber...

Saber materialized her armor and sword inside it's sheathe...

And got on her knees as julius was too.

"Nevertheless, You are still a lady." Said Julius...

he kissed her hand again

Subaru would punch Julius if he was here, Good thing he isn't.

Anyways, They walked into the knight station...

This shouldn't take long.

...

'THAT MOTHERCUCK DARES TOUCH MYYYY EMILIA TAN! AND MYY BABER! DAMN YOUUUUU!'

Yeah, Subaru had been watching all along.

He would slap the shit outta that guy at first chance.

Anyways, He loomed back into his alley-

"HEY! Drop all your stuff!" Said A voice.

"OI! I WONT GET MUGGED! NOT AGAIN!" Said Subaru...

"Nah, U poor as hell man, This lady over here seems rich." Said Ton...

Shit! It was tonchinkan again! Woow!

"Ho? Your blind eyes seem to finally get one thing right, My enormous assets are far beyond a commoner's dreams." Said a woman in red...

Pricilla Barielle. The sun princess. the only actually competent person at the royal selection.

"Tch, You guys never learn... Guess Ill have to use my secret technique..." Said Subaru...

He grabbed a stick from the ground.

"Prepare for the 1000 years of death, You fools." Said Subaru...

"H-HEY! IM OUT OF THIS!" Said one of them...

The other two follow.

"huh, THAT ACTUALLY WORKED?! YATTA!" Said Subaru...

"I am your savior! HAHAHH!" Said SUbaru...

"Uh.. Mate." Said a deep voice behind Subaru,...

"oh.. It was you rom..."

The eight foot giant was pretty terrifying... 

He will get em next time.

"Well! We saved you girl!" Said Subaru...

"Ho? I could have defeated those fools with a flick of my pinkie finger, But it seems like a greater fool intervened" Said the woman...

"Ha?! You actually that strong?.. Damn. Cute girls being strong seems constant." Said Subaru...

"Can't say thats too wrong boy." said Rom...

"Also! Wanted to thank ya for helping me out at the loothouse and all." Said Subaru...

"Oh, No biggie boy.. Wait, Do you know where felt is?.." Said Rom.

"Oh.. I think Reinhardt took her." Said Subaru...

"... reinhardt huh.... it had to be an Astrea?!"

Anyways...

"take care, dont enter alley ways like this.. Cya"

Rom yeeted out.

"well, I kind of need to go so-"

"You amuse me." Said Priscilla.

"... Thanks?... I am a bit of a clown afterall huh..." Said Subaru...

"No, You are simply too pathetic-"

"PRINCESS! THANK LORD I FOUND YOU!" Said a man...

"Al, You were taking too long." Said Pricilla...

"Ah.. Sorry bout that! Anyways.. Boy! thanks for sharing company with her, she can be a bit.. fierce sometimes! Hope you understand." Said Al.

"Oh Yeah, I actually do." Said Subaru thinking of Ram... 

She was a hellish maid.

"Al, Do not speak with lowly men unless I order you to do so... Although this instance will be forgiven, it was amusing."

And so...

They left.

And subaru was alone again on the alley...

"HEH! Drop all your things! We finally got you boy!" Said Ton...

"No one to save you now!" Said chin.

"ha, Thats rigth!" Said Kan...

Subaru smirked...

"One thousands years of death it is."

...

Three men came in that alley.

Three men came out clutching their rear, in pain...

Subaru looked at the stick in his hand...

"Dont smell it. Whatever you do.. Don't smell- SHIT! IT SMELLS LIKE SHIT!" Said Subaru...

"Kind of expected that though..."

And so...
Subaru was alone...

"Old Sport?" Said Saber...

"Watson!" said Subaru...

He ran and hugged his saber, Picking her up and twirling her around like a child...

"Mate, this is rather polish." Said Saber...

"yeah sorry! Got carried away, But you got carried away by me huh- E M T! MY ANGEL! YOU ARE HERE!"

"Subaru... Mhm, Im here." Said Emilia.

"Hug?... Please?"

"... s-sure." Said Emilia...

And so...

She and subaru hugged.

LEWD!

Anyways, Subaru would never know that Saber held Emilia's hand during a little while.

Ehe.

But for now...

"lets go to the flat, Milady." said Saber... Glancing back at subaru and basically saying "Dont stay behind, bro."

"Okay."

Subarru glanced at Saber...

She was super cute.

but...

A shame emilia probably wouldn't accept poligamy.

...

"rem."

"saber."

These two greeted eachother...

"It is time." Said Saber...

"mhm, It is." Said Rem...

And so...

Saber slept all night on Rem's lap.

Heaven.

Smol chapter

i know

Next chapter

shit goes down

Umu.

UMU!

Ask any questions

Ask if rem will live or not

or sum

idk

the story writes itself

i only move the keys

melt in cuteness

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
80.6K 828 43
My frist time doing ben 10 x male reader
36.5K 1.2K 18
This is a fanfiction about a boy who got reincarnated in Honkai impact as a clone of Kiana Kaslana
80.1K 1.9K 18
Souls are interesting things, said to contain the experiences of your previous lives. Reincarnation is weirder, a new life, a new person, made from t...