✓ Start with a pot of slime

By prince05026

Author: Yelan Yaoge Category: Danmei science fiction novels Status: Completed Xiao Linqi came out of the hote... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
End

61

157 5 0
By prince05026

☆ 61. Chapter 61 Flesh and Blood

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 61

The body of flesh and blood is not good to eat & his parents

The air is filled with the smell of elves' blood. After the catalysis of the drug, part of the alien gene is activated, making the blood full of special aroma. This aroma can be absorbed by some Captured by high-level exotic beasts.

When Xiao Linqi noticed it, it was already too late. His arm was suddenly grabbed. He reflexively grabbed the arm with his other hand. The other party also stretched out his other hand. The two sides were in a stalemate for a few seconds.

The few seconds of stalemate were enough for Xiao Linqi to understand the current situation and Lu Baiqing woke up, but he was not completely awake.

Lu Baiqing just opened her eyes, her eyes dull and she acted only on instinct.

Xiao Linqi moved his fingers, pulled the puppet strings, and pulled Lu Baiqing's hand away from him. At the moment when he pulled away, Lu Baiqing relied on his animal instinct to put his head to Xiao Linqi's neck, and some sharp tiger teeth scratched Xiao Linqi's neck. The skin of the neck.

Xiao Linqi covered her neck and took a few steps back to distance herself from Lu Baiqi. There was huge resistance at her fingertips, and the other party was struggling.

Thanks to Lu Baiqing's struggle with the puppet strings, Xiao Linqi saw those spiritual powers move towards a more realistic reaction.

He knew why Wei Jie said that his bloodline was flawed. Xiao Linqi looked stunned. She was stimulated by his blood. The alien genes from Lu Baiqing's awakening appeared in the blood, and the colors were mixed with human blood. Those spiritual powers Go towards absorbing the blood of different colors to enrich and strengthen yourself. Every time the puppet thread absorbs it, the blood of different colors will become less.

Xiao Linqi calmly stepped forward, held Lu Baiqing's struggling arm, and tried to cut off the direction of the spiritual power in the arm. He carefully cut off only one place, leaving the surface layer, a layer of virtual diagrams.

The puppet thread can still absorb the strange blood, but the efficiency becomes very slow. If you can't see the direction of the spiritual power, you don't know why the efficiency becomes slow.

The next step is to test Wei Jie's attitude.

Xiao Linqi's eyes were full of frost, and the aura of murderous intent blew up a whirlwind around him. Wei Jie couldn't blame him for accelerating his own death.

Lu Baiqing still wanted to stretch his head over. Xiao Linqi was speechless and impatiently controlled Lu Baiqing to squat down. She pressed his head with her hands and pressed on the wound on her leg.

"Hiss... be gentle." Xiao Linqi frowned, inserted her fingers deeply into Lu Baiqing's hair, and pulled his head back a little.

The sharp teeth tore at his wounds, trying to draw out more blood, and even swallowed some flesh.

Xiao Linqi was going crazy. He inserted his hand into Lu Baiqing's hair and violently pulled Lu Baiqing to the side. Lu Baiqing hit the ground, but her eyes were blind but there was instinctive greed, and her mouth was covered with blood.

Xiao Linqi murmured: "I know you are very similar to Heituan. You are greedy and not good at eating."

I wiped it clean. Before, I had been wiping Heituan's mouth. Now Xiao Linqi casually pulled the paper aside. Skillfully wiped Lu Baiqing's mouth clean.

There was blood in his mouth. Xiao Linqi thought it was troublesome. He looked around and saw a pot of water on the table of the duty clerk Xiao Yang. He walked over and poured water into the measuring cup. He pinched Lu Baiqing's chin and subconsciously took out He said in a coaxing tone: "Come on, open your mouth."

Lu Baiqing really opened his mouth in a daze, and Xiao Linqi didn't think there was anything wrong. She poured water into him and said: "Rinse your mouth. Spit out the water."

Lu Baiqing did as he was told. Xiao Linqi touched his head with satisfaction. When he saw a pool, he poured out the water in the measuring cup, cleaned it again, wiped it with a tissue, and put it back in its place. .

He put all the dirty tissues in his pocket.

Even if the blood-stained tissue was hidden in his pocket, the smell of blood could not be concealed. Xiao Linqi frowned. He didn't think of dealing with the problem just now. He looked at Lu Baiqing and said to himself: "Anyway, you don't know that you are taking the blame. "

He bent down, looked at the wound on his thigh, and looked at Lu Baiqing with disgust. This is not good at all, it hurts to death.

He looked up at the surveillance camera, returned to Xiao Yang, who was standing blankly, and took out the brown-red crystal ball again to confuse Xiao Yang's vision, so that his legs and pants were not injured in the surveillance camera and Xiao Yang's vision.

He stuffed Lu Baiqing back into the training warehouse and restored the scene when he came in. After finishing, he awakened Xiao Yang's consciousness.

Xiao Yang was excited for a moment and looked at Xiao Linqi blankly: "What did I just say?"

Xiao Linqi took the initiative to guide: "You just told me a lot about the laboratory, have you forgotten?"

Xiao Yang recalled slowly, and suddenly showed an expression of realization: "Yes, I told you a lot about the laboratory."

Xiao Linqi walked towards the training warehouse: "Wei Jie said I can play again?"

Xiao Li was shocked. , his whole face turned pale, standing between Xiao Linqi and the training warehouse, he was so anxious that he said incoherently: "Danger, don't get close, you will be bitten!"

Xiao Linqi narrowed his eyes slightly, this guy didn't just bite him.

"A person was bitten by him while collecting blood. Although the people present quickly separated them, that person was also anemic to the point of death. It's better for you not to get close. Now at noon, the security personnel are going to eat , if something happens, we wont arrive so soon."

Xiao Linqi pushed Xiao Yang away and showed him the puppet string in his hand: "Don't worry, Brother Wei told me the method, and it won't overturn." He stayed here first A Flag.

Xiao Yang watched helplessly as Xiao Linqi opened the monster's lock, feeling anxious but unable to dissuade him, so he could only run away first, thinking that young people are just brave and don't know the terror of the monster.

Xiao Linqi moved her fingers calmly and used a puppet string to control Lu Baiqing to walk out of the training warehouse. She turned to Xiao Yang and said confidently: "Look, nothing happened, right?"

Xiao Yang still looked scared. , he stood far away and did not dare to come over. His body was tense and his feet were outstretched, maintaining a posture that could escape at any time.

Xiao Linqi showed a light smile: "Don't be so afraid..." As he said that, he moved his fingers secretly, making Lu Baiqing rush towards him.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh s screaming sound screaming scream cry that Xiao qing screamed loudly and screamed loudly.

Before the bitten person started to act, Xiao Yang was already going crazy. He sprinted for 100 meters and ran towards the door without even looking behind him. He slapped the scanner of the mechanical lock with his palm.

One hand held the back of his collar.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" the pig-like screams sounded again, and people who didn't know thought that something terrible happened here.

Xiao Linqi frowned and picked up the person by the collar in disgust: "I'm fine."

A normal human voice? Xiao Yang turned his head in fear and looked behind him tremblingly. He saw Xiao Linqi. He seemed to have lost all strength and huddled in his white coat. Xiao Linqi let go of his back collar and Xiao Yang fell to the ground. , quickly climbed up and carefully looked towards the experimental cabin.

Lu Baiqing stood there quietly, but there was obvious blood on her mouth.

"Blood?!" Xiao Yang screamed again. It was hard to imagine that a man's pitch could be so high. Xiao Linqi covered her ears: "Don't your throat hurt?"

Xiao Yang slowly stopped screaming, confused about the situation. Looking at Xiao Linqi blankly, he saw no wounds. Looking down, he saw a bloody wound on the young man's forehead and thigh.

"Ah! You're injured!" Xiao Yang glanced at Lu Baiqing to confirm that he hadn't moved. He tried his best to avoid Lu Baiqing and ran to the cabinet next to him to take out the bandage. When he looked back, he saw this young man holding the bandage leisurely. Kleenex is wiping that monster's mouth!

Xiao Yang almost fainted. He took a breath of air and blurted out "big brother". Xiao Linqi turned around and said, "Huh?"

Is this person brave or just a little too naive? Xiao Yang was speechless and motioned for Xiao Linqi to come over and he would bandage him.

Xiao Linqi casually grabbed a plastic bag next to her and put all the blood-stained tissues into a transparent plastic bag, waiting to be taken away when she left later.

He walked over, like a person who didn't care about his wounds at all. Xiao Yang was worried for him, pulled him over, applied disinfectant and bandaged him, and while bandaging, he murmured: "Hurry up and put him back in the culture chamber. I don't know." When do you lose control? It's too dangerous."

Xiao Linqi straightened her injured leg on the stool, leaning her elbow on the table and supporting her chin with her palm, saying calmly: "You are quite kind-hearted."

Xiao Yang The corner of his mouth twitched, and his breath was blocked in his chest. He couldn't get up or get down. This guy must be so heartless!

Xiao Linqi leaned forward and asked mysteriously: "How long have you been here?"

Xiao Yang said angrily: "It's been a long time. If you want to know anything, just ask directly. No need to say these polite prefaces. Many people They all asked me about things, and they asked me the same question." Originally, he was a little scared because Wei Jie brought him here during Xiao Linqi's time. He knew very well who Wei Jie was, but he didn't expect that this young man really looked lacking. The casual character of the mind.

Xiao Linqi watched him bandage her wound and gasped softly: "Be gentle."

"Afraid of pain, you deliberately untied the monster's fixed chain?!"

Xiao Linqi smiled and said: "Isn't this curiosity, after all. That's my high school classmate, although I'm not very familiar with it."

Xiao Yang paused and asked, "High school classmate?"

"Yeah, high school classmate. He used to be a popular figure in the school, the rich second generation," Xiao Linqi asked. The long tone and half-draped eyelids looked a bit disdainful and gloomy.

Xiao Yang continued to bandage Xiao Linqi: "He is not a rich second generation. His parents are engaged in research. They usually don't have time to accompany him, so they gave him more money." "Do

you know his parents?"

"Ah"

Xiao Yang was suddenly approached. His face was startled, and he almost threw away the iodine in his hand, and shouted angrily: "Didn't you say it hurt? You still move around in pain!" He was really angry to death.

"I want to know," Xiao Linqi half-raised her hands, "Obviously my looks are not much different from his, but I haven't received a single love letter, while Lu Baiqing receives several a week. Speaking of which, his Where are your parents now? Are they also on the White Tower?" Xiao Linqi said, narrowing her eyes slightly.

Xiao Yang obviously didn't want to say more: "I stopped in the White Tower a long time ago."

That is, Lu Baiqing's parents brought him into the White Tower in order to help Lu Baiqing suppress the rising blood activation level. Or is he just doing it for experimentation?

Xiao Linqi leaned forward, holding her chin in the palm of her hand, with a look of thought in her half-downed eyes.

It should be to help him. Lu Baiqing must have drunk the glass of red wine Wei Jie gave him at noon, and drank it for a long time, so the bloodline activation level continued to rise and he became the monster in the mouth of the people in the southern base.

Xiao Linqi thought, looking up at Lu Baiqing who was standing upright. His brain had not been invaded yet. As long as he cut off the spiritual power of the puppet thread, he should be able to regain his consciousness, those things that were rooted in his body.

"It's true that things are changing," Xiao Linqi protracted, with a lazy tone, "It doesn't even take thirty years from Hedong to Hexi, thirty years from Hexi, just two years."

Xiao Yang said nothing and helped Xiao Linqi bandage . After he was done, he put the tools back. He looked at Lu Baiqing almost the whole time: "You'd better get him back quickly, it's too dangerous."

The door suddenly opened and two people walked in.

Wei Jie and...the former Director Qian of the Testing Department, Xiao Linqi's eyebrows suddenly showed sharpness, and he soon turned into a deceptive and ignorant student. He stood up holding on to the table and wanted to walk over.

Wei Jie walked over quickly, supported Xiao Linqi, and asked in shock: "What's going on? How did you get hurt?" He saw the bag of red facial tissues that Xiao Linqi had thrown under the table, and a flash of light flashed in his eyes. thinking.

Minister Qian also came over and looked at Xiao Linqi's wound. He kept staring at it and said in a false voice, "You were so careless. Why did you get hurt? There must have been a lot of blood."

Wei Jie turned around and said in a sullen voice: "Minister Qian, don't always want to draw the blood of evolved people!"

Minister Qian was stunned for a moment, then raised his hand and patted his face gently: "Look at me, I have an occupational disease again, I'm really sorry."

They said After everything was said, Xiao Linqi's disguised character couldn't say anything more. She could only say shyly: "I'm fine. I was bitten by him accidentally."

"He lost control again?!" Wei Jie almost said in Xiao Linqi's eyes. Linqi raised her voice as soon as she finished speaking, angry and frightened.

Xiao Linqi looked frightened by him: "Yes, I'm sorry, Brother Wei, I just let him out normally. I don't know what I did wrong. I turned around to talk to Xiao Yang and he rushed over to bite me..."

Wei Jie reluctantly calmed down, looked at Lu Baiqing, and said absently, "It's okay." "Are

you okay?" Xiao Linqi took the opportunity to ask, "Did you have a problem with your control of the puppet line after he was copied to me? ?"

Wei Jie shook his head: "I don't feel anything is going on here, so..."

That's why he is afraid. He knows the horror of this monster best. If this monster wakes up, it will definitely kill him first! And he had almost no power to fight back, so he was afraid and lost control of his emotions.

Forget it, after the super-grade spirit weapon is made, this guy will die anyway. Use his body to make the shell of the super-grade spirit weapon. The White Tower can't find any material that can withstand the energy of that weapon.

It just so happens that No. 2 appears, so there is no need for No. 1 to continue to exist because of unknown reasons.

Wei Jie calmed down and put his hand on Xiao Linqi's shoulder. His tone became softer: "You don't have to be afraid. You can usually stop him with a puppet string."

Xiao Linqi resisted wanting to chop off the hand on her shoulder. Impulsively, he shook his head and whispered: "It's okay, can I come again tomorrow? The staff meals here are delicious."

Qian Youzhi said, "Of course it's no problem. Our staff meals here are all settled by contribution points. Contribution points can I got money in exchange, but money can't buy White Tower's contribution points." His words were very proud, and he was trying to induce something.

Xiao Linqi followed his words and asked: "How do I get contribution points?"

"Employees have fixed contribution points every month. If you have extra points, you can exchange them for alien fruit spiritual plants, or you can exchange them for more with your blood. Make a contribution, I'm really not a perverted researcher. You often draw blood when you go to the hospital for check-ups, right? Sometimes there are several tubes, and I only need one tube here. It really doesn't do any harm to the body."

Xiao Linqi contradicted what she had said before. The testing department was wary of Qian Youzhi and agreed: "Okay."

Qian Youzhi was stunned for a moment: "Do you agree?"

Xiao Linqi nodded: "Anyway, it's just a little blood." He had done the experiment in the forest and put it in advance. The special components in the blood are blocked, and what is drawn out is just ordinary blood.

"Then let's taste the wine together tomorrow." Wei Jie smiled and said tentatively: "It tastes good, right?"

Xiao Linqi licked her lips: "It's very good." It was so good that he wanted to beat Wei Jie to death.

"Your blood will definitely be of great help in making special-grade spirit weapons!" Qian Youzhi looked at Xiao Linqi excitedly, wishing he could draw it now.

Xiao Linqi said casually: "How long will it take for the White Tower to create a special spiritual weapon?"

"About a week," Wei Jie said, "The special spiritual weapon of the White Tower is expected to be unveiled on the last day of the slime competition. Appear."

It's short, not bad, but a bit busy. He can kill these people in a week at most. Xiao Linqi's amber eyes were full of light.

Xiao Linqi bent down and picked up the plastic bag on the ground: "Special-grade spiritual weapons, it sounds very powerful. If we have that, we won't have to be afraid of the exotic beasts of the higher races, right?"

Qian Youzhi waved his hand: "You are still too naive. The special-grade spirit weapon can only be launched once at a time, and there is still a cool-down period after launch. We are currently just rushing to make the first one."

I felt relieved when you said that, and Xiao Linqi showed a regretful look: "That's it... It's getting late. I made an appointment with my friend in the afternoon. I'll come over for a visit tomorrow, okay?"

Wei Jie opened the door for Xiao Linqi: "Of course it's no problem. You are very welcome in the White Tower. Come over tomorrow and go through the onboarding procedures. The alien beasts outside are getting more and more ferocious, and you need to grow up as soon as possible."

"Okay."

Xiao Linqi left with the plastic bag, and Wei Jie murmured: "Then why does the red wine have no effect on him? Is it too little? ..." Xiao Linqi has always been normal under the surveillance.

Xiao Linqi didn't dare to throw away the garbage bag in her hand. After thinking about it, she rushed directly to Su Kai's house. There was still some time before the appointment, and it was only two o'clock.

Su Kai opened the door and asked unexpectedly: "Didn't you say you would be free later?"

Hao Xuexue and Chen Mo were sitting on the sofa in the living room. They were playing games on the TV and said casually: "Xiao Linqi, whatever Sit down."

"I'm here sooner than planned." Xiao Linqi walked in and looked around, "Let me see how the egg is doing. It should be able to hatch in the next few days."

Su Kai walked forward . : "In my room."

The two went up to the second floor. Su Kai took Xiao Linqi to his room and opened the door at the end of the corridor. Xiao Linqi went in and looked around. It was very simple, not messy, and the things were neat. Not much. The egg brought over yesterday was placed on the bed by Su Kai with a pillow underneath.

Xiao Linqi walked straight over and put her hand on the eggshell to feel it for a while.

Su Kailuo was a little nervous: "How is it?"

Xiao Linqi did not answer him, but took out a red and white stuff that looked like soft paper from his pocket and put it directly on the eggshell.

Su Kai: "??!" He rushed over, grabbed Xiao Linqi's hand that was blurred again, and said in a horrified tone: "What are you posting? Is this blood? Did you kill someone?!"

Xiao Linqi looked at it Su Kai was stunned for this overreaction: "...the tissue paper is my blood. I was bitten on the thigh just now." When

Su Kai heard that it was Xiao Linqi's blood, he was heartbroken that Xiao Linqi finally started killing people in the southern base. The fear slowly subsided. Seeing Xiao Linqi's expression, he realized that he had gone too far. He put the back of his hand against his lips and looked away: "I'm sorry, I got distracted." "

Compared to Bai Ta, I am a good citizen."

Su Kai's heart was filled with worry again, and he held Xiao Linqi's arm again: "You went to the White Tower?!"

Xiao Linqi leaned back, and Su Kai's face almost hit him, and he slowly said He said, "Don't be so excited. I will be able to join the White Tower starting tomorrow. Congratulations on getting the iron job." He smiled, while Su Kai's expression was somewhere between being lost in thought and wanting to cry.

Xiao Linqi stretched out her hand and waved in his face: "Are you okay?"

"...Not good." Su Kai came to his senses. What he had been worried about for a long time was finally going to happen! Could it be that Xiao Linqi was going to sabotage the production of special-grade spiritual weapons? Should he explain the situation to Baita? Will Baita capture Xiao Linqi for experiments?

A bunch of questions put Su Kai into a panic state again.

Xiao Linqi glanced at him for a few times, then turned around and put the tissue stained with his blood on the eggshell. After covering it, he rubbed his hands with satisfaction.

"...Why are you wearing your blood?" Su Kai's voice came from behind.

Xiao Linqi said: "It will help it develop healthily."

No, blood from normal people will not help the healthy development of alien eggs!

Su Kai really wanted to grab Xiao Linqi's collar and ask him why, but Xiao Linqi looked calm and calm at this time, as if he had seen too little.

Su Kai murmured: "What went wrong..."

"There is no problem anywhere," Xiao Linqi patted him on the shoulder, "There will be nothing wrong with the southern base, so you can rest assured. "

No, there are obviously a lot of problems.

Su Kai sighed, wondering whether Xiao Linqi's attitude of not treating him as an outsider was good or bad for him. Without others knowing, he had to endure many difficult choices and entanglements.

Isn't Xiao Linqi afraid that he will confess it to him directly?

"Come on, let's go and register for the club," Xiao Linqi smiled and pulled Su Kai out, "Ah, by the way, me registering for the club with you should not conflict with joining the White Tower."

Su Kai murmured as if he was an endorsement: "In principle, yes, but in fact many of them are not. You go ask the White Tower."

Xiao Linqi stopped to think for a while and then happily pulled Su Kai out: "It's okay."

"Huh? Are you leaving?" Hao Xuexue looked at it. Xiao Linqi pulled Su Kai downstairs.

"I didn't bring the black group. Wait until I bring the black group over and then we can register together." Xiao Linqi said, opening the door and going home.

Chen Mo put down the game console, looked at Su Kai lying on the sofa, and said jokingly: "Su Kai, who emptied your body?"

Su Kai subconsciously murmured: "Xiao Linqi."

Chen Mo: "? ?!" His eyes widened in shock, and he subconsciously glanced upstairs. It's impossible. The two of them went up there for only a while, so it shouldn't be what he imagined.

Jin.Jiang exclusively signed and published

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] The man who escaped from Haitang City , [Danmei] Dressed as the villain's Snow Wolf Queen , [Danmei] After rebirth, I became the tyrant's favorite , [Danmei] It's better to make instant noodles with you [Quickly Wear ] , [Danmei] Live a prosperous life in another world , [Danmei] When the red and black parties see the barrage , [Danmei] The magical animals of the Buddhist boss , [Danmei] Don't touch my tail all the time [Interstellar] , [Danmei] ] Ming Flirting Secret Love , [Danmei] [Online Games] The Man Behind BOSS

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 2.4K 80
Title: 末世炮灰养崽日常 Author: Ice City is not cold (冰城不冷) Status: Completed Description: Shen Yu defeated the soul that wanted to snatch his body and only...
24.5K 1.4K 14
The story of Eudora if she wasn't as spoilt as she was in the novel. Based of the webtoon - Beauty and the Beasts This is my first story, I thought t...
6.8K 85 60
Author: Bubble Deer Category: Tanmei costume novels Jian Shi'an, the owner of the fried skewer stall, once crossed over and turned into a restaurant...
8.1K 230 76
Author: Youhe Kid Category: Tanmi doujin Release time: 2022-03-11 I won't tell anyone I have a Shujin farm! This book focuses on 1V1, the plain plane...