✓ Start with a pot of slime

By prince05026

Author: Yelan Yaoge Category: Danmei science fiction novels Status: Completed Xiao Linqi came out of the hote... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
End

45

163 5 1
By prince05026

☆ 45. Chapter 45 Impulse

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 45: Impulsive and

unfamiliar feelings & wasteful things - Complaint The

newly lit cigarette fell from the mouth of the beer-bellied man. The flesh on his face was shaking slightly, and he looked at the young man who grabbed his forearm in shock and anger. Just when I was about to scold him, I saw the cold and unkind eyes of the other party, and felt scared in my heart.

But he still shouted with anger: "You still want to hit someone? Do you know who I am? If you dare to attack me, do you know the consequences?"

Xiao Fuguo ran over quickly, reached out and grabbed Xiao Linqi's arm and tried to remove his hand from him. The beer-belly man pulled his arm away, and said while pulling: "Qiqi, let go quickly, it's hard to do anything, he is from Qinglong Club."

Hearing Xiao Fuguo's fearful tone, the beer-belly man said proudly: " Did you hear that? My brother is the vice-president of Qinglong Society. It is not easy to offend me."

The man's scream like a slaughtering pig resounded throughout the building. Xiao Fuguo was dumbfounded. Although he was said to be weak now, he was not as strong as before. It was so big, but he also used strength. Xiao Linqi casually broke away from the hand he wanted to stop and folded the big boss's hand directly.

"It hurts, it hurts! Let, let go! I told you to let go, do you hear me!" The beer-bellied man screamed in pain, with a hard look in his eyes, and a pattern suddenly appeared on the back of the hand held by Xiao Linqi.

Xiao Linqi's eyes stayed on the pattern. This reaction was similar to the butterfly beast summoned by Chen Lili.

As long as the flow of energy is blocked...

"Ah ah ah"

the beer-bellied man screamed more ferociously. People in the whole building couldn't help but come to the balcony and looked around. Who screamed so miserably in broad daylight?

The man with a beer belly was completely wilted. The pain made him unable to speak a word. He even knelt down on his knees. His whole body was soaked in sweat, and the big beads of sweat on his forehead looked like they had been soaked by rain.

Xiao Linqi let go of her hand and looked at her hand thoughtfully. The four men next to her quickly walked over.

"Boss Cheng, are you okay?"

Boss Cheng's expression was twisted in pain and he couldn't say a word. He stared at the man who spoke, breathing heavily, and slapped the man on the head.

Does he look like he's okay? !

Chen Bigui hurriedly walked to Xiao Linqi's side. She didn't expect that her always well-behaved and sensible grandson would actually do such a shocking thing. She said in a panic: "Qiqi! You, why don't you apologize to Boss Cheng quickly!"

She Panicking, she grabbed Xiao Linqi's arm and pulled him to bend over. Xiao Linqi supported the old man with the other hand and said, "Grandma, he made rude remarks first."

Xiao Fuguo stamped his foot and looked at him unhappy. Xiao Linqi gritted her teeth and walked over to kneel down in front of Boss Cheng. After all, this matter was caused by their family, and Xiao Linqi could not be resented by Boss Cheng.

Xiao Linqi threw the black ball out with quick eyes and hands. The black ball bounced on the ground and just hit Xiao Fuguo's knee as he was about to kneel down. The soft object was very strong and pushed Xiao Fuguo's knee that was about to bend down. go back.

Xiao Fuguo: "???" He looked confused.

After Black Tuan reacted, he flapped his small wings in mid-air and rushed towards Xiao Linqi angrily. Xiao Linqi hugged the rushing body familiarly, grabbed his hand and rubbed it: "Hei Tuan is good, you performed well. ."

"Chi chi chi!" Bastard!

The eldest aunt came over in a hurry, looking haggard. She stood on tiptoe and said nervously in Xiao Linqi's ear: "Qiqi, you haven't entered the society yet. You don't know. Boss Cheng can't offend him. If you offend him, he will bear a grudge." Yours, the current social order is not as good as before, be careful he finds someone to cripple you!"

Boss Cheng finally calmed down, but the meridians of his body were still feeling convulsive pain, like pinpricks. His temples were pounding, and he was furious and said with a vicious look: "I remember you! Don't think that you are not afraid of anything because you are a person with superpowers. No one has ever dared to do this to me. Boy, I want you to know what is You can't live, you can't die!"

When Chen Bigui heard this, she felt like she was about to faint. Her aunt quickly supported her, panicking and not knowing what to do.

Xiao Linqi smiled instead. The corners of his lips curved in a small arc and he said casually: "What would you do?"

Boss Cheng was furious when he saw that Xiao Linqi didn't take his threat to heart at all. , he covered his chest and breathed heavily: "You think you are invincible if you have some ability, right? Okay, I'll start with the people you care about first!"

The smile on Xiao Linqi's face turned cold, and her eyes took on a fierce look.

Boss Cheng thought he was threatening him, so he raised his chin proudly: "Where do your relatives work? I can make them lose their jobs with just one sentence! If you don't have money and want to receive subsidies, I can also stop you with just one sentence." Come down here and slowly starve to death hahaha. Dont even think about making money by yourself, asking someone to cripple you so that you can only do nothing at home!

Hearing his words, the three people next to him were confused.

"Children are ignorant, so don't argue with them!" Xiao Fuguo said quickly.

Chen Bigui also hurriedly said: "Yes, yes, the child has not yet gone out into society, so he is not sensible. You, sir, don't remember the villain's mistakes, just treat it as charity!"

Boss Cheng saw that Xiao Linqi's face had lost its smile, and her expression was cold. , extremely free, and wanted to say more threatening words, but when he saw the other party's eyes that were like deep pools, he couldn't speak, and his soul was deeply captured.

Unspeakable fear made his heart sink as if he was weightless. Boss Cheng thought about how he was just a little kid with some powers. What else could he do to him? The Qinglong Club where his younger brother belonged was full of evolved people with powers. Can't you beat this little brat?

He said arrogantly: "It's not impossible to let you go. How about 10% off the price of this house? It's a good deal." "

This..." Xiao Fuguo was stunned.

The eldest aunt cried: "Boss Cheng, we are still waiting for the money from selling the house to save my son's life. He is now lying in the hospital and needs money every day."

Boss Cheng snorted coldly, turned away his eyes, and said impatiently : "None of my business, who gave you such a junior?"

Xiao Linqi smiled and raised her hand. In her fair and slender hand, a black mobile phone was very obvious.

The people around him were stunned, and Boss Cheng laughed loudly: "You called the police? I'm telling you, it's useless to call the police..."

"From Qinglong Club?" The phone was put out, and a rich and magnetic male voice came from inside.

Boss Cheng raised his eyebrows and said amusedly: "So what? Who are you, you still want to meddle in my business?"

The voice on the black mobile phone asked: "Have you done many such things?"

"Nonsense, those people Everyone who dares to provoke me will burst into tears."

Boss Cheng pulled the people next to him to stand up and said to Xiao Linqi: "I tell you, calling the police is useless. When the time comes, I will say a word and they will treat me respectfully. Come out."

Xiao Linqi put the mobile phone to her lips, her amber eyes were dark, and her voice was very soft, as if to avoid waking up something, without any emotional ups and downs: "Captain Liu, the order of the southern base is under the control of the military. "Is that so?"

Boss Cheng's smug expression froze. Hearing "military", he snorted coldly: "So what if it's the military? How can a small captain in charge of ten people turn the world upside down?" "

Xiao Linqi chuckled lightly. There was no smile in his deep eyes, but the corners of his lips raised a little: "Captain Liu, did you hear that?" There was silence on the other end of

the phone for a while, his voice was lower than before, and his tone was restrained and sullen. : "I'll be right over."

"Hey," Boss Cheng laughed, "Do you want to come directly to your door if you can't convince me?"

After that, he looked fierce: "Who doesn't know how to find someone?" He took out the mobile phone in his pocket, made a quick call, and then said to Xiao Linqi: "Tsk, tsk, you asked for this, I Find a third-level evolver."

"Third-level?"

"Evolver?!"

Two exclamations immediately sounded out. Chen Bigui was in a daze, and her aunt quickly helped her sit on the sofa.

The four men who came at the beginning didnt look like they were being trifled with when they first arrived. Instead, they seemed to be giving up. One of them cautiously said to Boss Cheng: Boss Cheng, um, are workers like us not suitable for this? What kind of occasion?"

"Why are you so cowardly? Can I still beat you?" Boss Cheng said disdainfully, "A third-level evolver is enough to beat a fourth-level superpower, so what kind of captain can be a fourth-level one? ?"

Xiao Linqi didn't know what level Liu Cunliang was. Since he could be the captain of the hundred-man team, he should be quite capable. He gently touched the black mass on his shoulder and restrained his inner impulse.

Those who disrupt order should be killed.

The surging unfamiliar emotions were like huge waves, drowning Xiao Linqi, a little person standing on the coast. It was not anger or any other emotion, it was an absolute reason.

Xiao Linqi frowned, showing annoyance that made Boss Cheng think he was scared. He smiled brightly, swatted his hand away without being supported by the man next to him, and started wandering around the house.

"Tsk, tsk, the decoration of this house is not good. If there is a fight later, this house may lose money at every discount."

Xiao Fuguo clenched his fists and looked at Xiao Linqi. He could not say anything bad to his nephew. He knew that, Xiao Linqi was not wrong, but in this world, Xiao Linqi was completely wrong.

He felt confused for a while, what would his life be like in the future?

No, he couldn't do anything. Xiao Linqi resisted the urge brought by another strange consciousness. He bit his lip and tasted the smell of blood, which made Xiao Linqi even more restless.

"What? Are you scared?" Boss Cheng came over and saw Xiao Linqi lowering her head, her expression tense, and biting her lip to bleed. He laughed and patted Xiao Linqi's shoulder, "Young man, impulsiveness is the devil. ."

After a few pats, the movements of his hands suddenly became ambiguous. Boss Cheng looked at Xiao Linqi's face, his throat moved slightly, he slowed down his voice, and whispered in Xiao Linqi's ear: "It's not impossible to solve it, as long as You and I..."

He smiled ambiguously.

Heituan couldn't bear it any longer and angrily kicked Boss Cheng with such force that he kicked Boss Cheng directly to the wall, leaving a deep red claw mark on his face.

"Chi..." Heituan seemed to exhale a long breath, and poked Xiao Linqi's face with his tail. I don't understand why he didn't do it. He beat them so casually in the forest, but now he let that disgusting one The fat man bullied him, and he even took action!

Xiao Linqi's breathing was a little heavier, and Heituan felt his body tighten. A vague feeling of terror came from Xiao Linqi. He pretended to be dead and remained motionless.

Impulse is the devil, impulse is the devil...

fuck the devil!

A flash of dark green flashed in Xiao Linqi's eyes, and she raised her head. As soon as the anger appeared, a familiar person walked in at the door. The anger that had just aroused disappeared without a trace the moment the other person looked over.

Liu Cunliang looked at Xiao Linqi doubtfully. In that direction just now, he felt a breath that made his scalp numb. It was like the fear of human beings facing the deep sea. This feeling of suffocation seemed familiar.

He glanced at Xiao Linqi a few more times in confusion. The young man who looked like a student gave him a clean and shy smile, and said with a hint of accusation: "Captain Liu, that's him."

Liu Cunliang followed suit. Xiao Linqi looked in the direction of her finger and saw a middle-aged man with a beer belly. He frowned: "Have we met before?"

After Boss Cheng saw Liu Cunliang, the arrogance and pride on his face turned into incredible. What the fuck? Is it the captain? He turned his head and looked at Xiao Linqi. Did you call him captain?

Xiao Linqi showed him a chilling smile: "Captain Liu, he said that his brother is the vice president of Qinglong Club."

Liu Cunliang walked in: "I heard it on the phone."

Chen Bigui, Xiao Fuguo and his wife Looking at the current development with amazement, Xiao Fuguo took Xiao Linqi's hand and asked in a low voice: "Do you know someone from the military?"

They didn't know Liu Cunliang, but he looked familiar, which made them familiar with the military. The person should have performed some tasks that are known to the public.

"Well, we met when we came back from Lien Mountain." Xiao Linqi stabbed Boss Cheng, while also awakening the memories of others.

I remembered that the news about Lien Mountain's mission was released today. The team that went to Yuanzhou Forest to install the signal transmitter successfully completed the mission and returned. The photo of the team leader was also shown on TV.

Everyone looked at Liu Cunliang's face and thought, well, that's him.

Xiao Fuguo, his wife and Chen Bigui's anxious hearts were relieved. Things were not so bad and they still had to be saved.

Chen Bigui came over and asked in a low voice: "Qiqi, how is your relationship with Captain Liu? Did he send you back? Then you have to thank him properly."

She thought she would never see her grandson again in this life. God has eyes, their Qiqi is kind and well-behaved, so they should be very lucky together.

The kind and well-behaved Xiao Linqi nodded and said to Liu Cunliang: "He also admitted on the phone that he had a criminal record."

Liu Cunliang was full of evil spirits, which were all caused by real killings. As soon as the fierce smell of bloody gunpowder smoke came out, Boss Cheng's arrogant look instantly He changed, but he still said with a stern expression: "My brother is the vice president of Qinglong Club. Even if you have some rights in your company, there will be no benefit from both parties if they really confront each other. I advise you to stop meddling."

Liu Cunliang He said expressionlessly: "Then what if I insist on taking care of it?"

Liu Cunliang didn't exert much pressure, just momentum. Boss Cheng and several others had white faces. Boss Cheng held his hands on the man behind him with a fierce expression. He turned around and showed a smile: "I am a businessman who doesn't like fighting and killing. Look at how unpleasant it would be to make a fuss. You will definitely be affected too, so otherwise we won't fight..."

He continued. Before he finished speaking, a group of people rushed in from the door. The leader raised his chin high and looked stern, with a cigarette in his mouth: "Who wants to touch the brother of our vice president? Have you asked anyone from our Qinglong Club?"

Boss Cheng's face was ashen, and he rushed over and whispered to the man: "Things have changed!"

The man chewed his cigarette and looked at Liu Cunliang intently, put away his casual attitude, and said with a smile: "Commander Liu, why are you here? You just left today You should have a good rest after coming back from Yuanzhou Forest. I know a place, why don't we go and relax together?"

He said, scanning the other people in the house without leaving a trace.

Just now, the brother of their vice president only said that a captain was called over from the other side, but didn't say anything else. Based on his understanding of this person, he was probably doing some bad things again.

This kind of thing happened a lot, mainly to Liu Cunliang.

This person is known to be straight-tempered, and he may have some background. Now it's not about whether the other party has any background. Liu Cunliang himself is enough to beat them.

Although Liu Cunliang is only a superpower user, his abilities are not just for boasting. They are very solid. He is a third-level evolver who claims to be able to beat fourth-level superpowers, but he is often beaten in front of Liu Cunliang.

Xiao Linqi walked over, stood next to Liu Cunliang, poked the strong muscles on Liu Cunliang's arm with her index finger, and said aggrievedly: "Captain Liu, he said he wanted to cripple me."

Boss Cheng's eyelids twitched, and Liu Cunliang himself also With a twitch of his eyelids, this boy changed his temper.

The black ball stared at Liu Cunliang with an unkind look, sharpening its claws. Xiao Linqi didn't even look at it, so he pulled the black ball off his shoulders and held it in his arms to prevent it from attacking Liu Cunliang at this time.

"You, what do you call Captain Liu?" Boss Cheng said "you" a few times and accused him, "Commander Liu is in charge of the first army and you call him Captain Liu. You think too low of him." If

it hadn't been for him just now Calling the person opposite Captain Liu, did he mistakenly think that the person on the other end of the phone was just an ordinary captain? !

He definitely did it on purpose. Boss Cheng had a sinister look in his eyes. He must make this bastard look good in the future for making him look bad!

"Captain Liu, he glared at me." Xiao Linqi blinked and reported truthfully.

Boss Cheng: "??!" Where is that ruthless person who just broke his hand at any disagreement? Who is this complaining wimp?

His stunned expression was too obvious. Xiao Linqi stood behind Liu Cunliang, lowered her eyes and touched the black mass.

If he could, he would like to handle this matter personally, but he can't. He has just arrived, the secrets of the White Tower have not yet been investigated, and his own problem has not yet been solved, so he cannot impulsively expose himself.

"Although this is not my responsibility, come with me. I want to see what kind of shady activities there are at the base police station." Liu Cunliang crossed his arms, "Are you going by yourself or should I pull you there? Boss Cheng

sweated on his forehead: "This, this... Then he has to go there too! Look at how hard he beat me, my arms are all red! He also let my summons backfire!"

Liu Cunliang looked at Xiao Linqi , Xiao Linqi said: "This is self-defense." I didn't expect that the summons could really be interrupted, I learned it.

The third-order evolver came over, stood between Liu Cunliang and Boss Cheng, and said in a good voice: "Commander Liu, if you want to sit down and talk, why bother making such an unpleasant scene, don't you think? We will meet often in the future."

Liu Cunliang nodded and agreed very much: "Indeed, you will meet often in the future."

The man was stunned: "You?"

Liu Cunliang took a step to the side, revealing Xiao Linqi behind him, and turned his head slightly: "He."

The man's expression Pulling it, he was obviously not very happy.

Boss Cheng rolled his eyes and walked over with a smile: "Since we meet often in the future, the relationship should not be too tense, don't you think?" he asked Xiao Linqi.

Xiao Linqi said casually: "Someone wanted to cripple me just now."

Boss Cheng's face trembled and he forced a smile: "It was all a misunderstanding, right?" He asked the person behind Xiao Linqi.

Xiao Fuguo and the others didn't see Boss Cheng speaking in such a good-tempered way, so they subconsciously nodded in agreement: "Yes, yes."

Boss Cheng was satisfied and said: "Isn't your family short of money? I will kindly sponsor your son's medical expenses. How about the matter just being reconciled?"

Xiao Fuguo and his wife opened their eyes wide and couldn't believe that money would fall from the sky. They forgot to breathe for a while and their hands and feet were trembling.

But they still knew that the power of the matter lay with Xiao Linqi. They looked at Xiao Linqi, and it was obvious that it all depended on what Xiao Linqi said.

Xiao Linqi showed a thoughtful expression, and Boss Cheng felt that there was a high probability that he would agree. He smiled and cursed in his heart, thinking that after this matter on the surface is over, he will not be able to hide behind your back.

Chen Bigui whispered next to Xiao Linqi: "How about this, let it go if you like..."

Boss Cheng and others smiled and nodded.

Boss Cheng added: "Does it cost a lot of money for your son to be hospitalized? In today's world, there are not many people who are willing to give you such a large amount of money for free."

Liu Cunliang frowned and looked at Xiao Linqi. This was a clear threat. The matter still had to be decided by Xiao Linqi. Seeing that Xiao Linqi was frowning and looking very entangled, he took the initiative and said: "If you are short of money, you can advance your salary in advance after joining the military. I believe your ability will impress the leaders above. Agree."

When Boss Cheng and others heard this, a dark look flashed in their eyes. Liu Cunliang's words sounded like this young man has quite a lot of potential, let alone keeping him. With things like this now, even if there is a superficial reconciliation, there will be no hope in the future. Will definitely cause trouble for them.

Boss Cheng was immersed in his own plan, how to kill Xiao Linqi secretly, when he heard a clanking sound, his eyes focused, and he was startled by what the young man shook out of his backpack.

"Spirit, spirit core, so many?!" several shocked voices sounded one after another.

The eldest aunt looked at those spiritual cores in a daze: "Qi, Qi Qi, where did you get these? So many?"

Liu Cunliang narrowed his eyes slightly. Xiao Linqi probably got these spiritual cores alone. Then his strength was correspondingly very strong. He detected the aura of the Zerg in this pile of spiritual cores, most of which were Zerg spiritual cores.

Most are first and second level, but there are also a few third level ones.

The third-level superpower looked at the pile of Zerg spirit cores on the ground with jealousy, swallowed his saliva and said in a hoarse voice: "What do you mean?"

After Xiao Linqi poured out the spirit cores, Heituan struggled out of his arms, Shrinking his body, the entire slime fell off Xiao Linqi's armband like liquid and fell onto the pile of spirit cores. He picked up one without ceremony and swallowed it, making a rattling sound when the spirit core was chewed by it.

"Third, third level..." The third-term evolver took a breath of air and felt sad for Xiao Linqi.

What a loser! He actually fed a third-level spiritual core to a slime that looked like it had failed to differentiate! Even if it is a normal slime that has not yet differentiated, it is too early to eat this!

After a few bites of the black ball, it received several jealous glances from nearby. It slowly opened its mouth and wanted to eat another piece. Boss Cheng couldn't stand it anymore and yelled angrily: "You actually allowed it to eat it." Third-order spiritual core?!"

The author has something to say about

Black Group being today's winner

. Please give your opinion. However, it is difficult to modify the saved chapters. I need to adjust some of the focus of what I am currently writing.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] The Demon King always wants to take me back to his nest [Puishu] , [Danmei] The white lion cub is looking for his father , [Danmei] Happy death anniversary, my dear (infinite) , [Danmei] Accident and admitting mistakes The blind date got married , [Danmei] I am a funeral master and create spiritual energy recovery , [Danmei] The stupid beauty lost her memory and became the only one to be pampered and became famous [Entertainment Circle] , [Danmei] The good-for-nothing apprentice was pampered and turned into a lover , [Danmei] ] If I had known that having sex after marriage would be punished , [Danmei] The real story , [Danmei] Meeting Phoenix and becoming a god [Rebirth]

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 450 148
By; he cute rabbit who commits two About the post-apocalyptic trade god: By alternating between the apocalypse and the peaceful world, the future tha...
24.8K 721 180
Author: October Li Category: Danmei science fiction novels Status: Completed Xie Xingzhu, who is known as a fool and has a lot of money, was deceived...
21.1K 796 147
Author: Broken Branches Category: Tanmei costume novels Jiang Yu, who is an excellent employee of the Space Management Bureau, was preparing to go to...
138K 4.4K 118
Author: not a stupid cat Category: BL doujin The indifferent and lazy boss is attacked by X's powerful big cat who favors his wife Shen Yunting: What...