✓ Start with a pot of slime

By prince05026

Author: Yelan Yaoge Category: Danmei science fiction novels Status: Completed Xiao Linqi came out of the hote... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
End

36

175 7 0
By prince05026

☆ 36. Chapter 36 Strange Fruit

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 36 Yiguos

quality of life & favorite people

Whats wrong with it? Su Kai poked Heituans butt in confusion, It didnt bite me.

Maybe its because I heard people say its fat, Xiao Lin Qi rubbed the black dumpling calmly and said, "It will be ready by dinner. Where are we going now?"

After eating the buns, they left.

"Back to the hotel, let's go see how Hao Xuexue, my teammate, is doing." Su Kai said.

Xiao Linqi: "With this name...does he have good academic performance?"

Shi Hong said: "According to his own words, he always ranks second from the bottom in the class, never first from the bottom."

Xiao Linqi: "... ..."

Chen Lili muttered: "We thought he was dead, but Captain Liu told us that he was still alive. It's true that stupid people have stupid blessings." It's

not that stupid people have stupid blessings, but that without his orders, the beasts would not Kill someone, Xiao Linqi thought.

When we arrived at the hotel, there were more armed people visible to the naked eye, their smells were mixed, and there was an uneasy atmosphere in the air.

Those people should all be on this mission. They had never seen Xiao Linqi before. They watched him and Su Kai move together, and their eyes wandered over him, wanting to see if there was anything special about him.

After entering the elevator, those lines of sight disappeared. Xiao Linqi relaxed a little. The line of sight of a human being was different from the line of sight of a strange beast. The line of sight of a human being made his body a little nervous.

"Some time ago, Su Kai went on a mission and got the spiritual core of a powerful medium-race alien beast, and also got the spiritual fruit it was guarding. This news was because he had a physical problem at the time and we were buying nutrition blocks and medicine everywhere, which made everything worse. Everyone knows that many people are still staring at us." Shi Hong looked bad.

"I can understand the spiritual cores of medium-race alien beasts, but spiritual fruits?" Xiao Linqi looked down at the mutated fruits in her shopping bag, a question mark appeared on her face, "The mutated fruits are not very expensive. They are staring at them. Well?"

"It's a real spiritual fruit, not a mutated fruit. In fact, it should be said to be a strange fruit." Su Kai bent down and put his hand into the shopping bag, "Why do you think Du Lidong and the others are eyeing your bag? It's just some ordinary fruit. Mutated fruits, even if there are breadfruit, it won't make them show their greed."

Su Kai took out a small tomato from the bag: "This is what they want."

Xiao Linqi looked at the thing and said: "Little Tomatoes."

"Yes, it's a third-level heterofruit tomato ball." Su Kai turned the fruit in his hand to Xiao Linqi. "The small tomato looks like an oval, but it is almost a perfect sphere. You can feel it. This tomato ball contains much more spiritual energy than those mutated tomatoes..."

As Su Kai was talking, Heituan pounced at him with lightning speed, bit off the fruit held by his fingertips, and then slapped it. The wings flew back to Xiao Linqi's shoulders, and she burped with satisfaction.

Su Kai: "..."

"Calm down!" Chen Mo and Shi Hong each pulled Su Kai, who looked a little ferocious.

"Su Kai, calm down!" Chen Lili put her hands in front of her to comfort Su Kai.

Su Kai's face was a little distorted, and he shouted to Xiao Linqi: "This guy is such a waste of money!" The

black group was all "ji", frightened by Su Kai's emotional voice and expression, he shrank back, Xiao Linqi Linqi was also frightened by Su Kai, and said with a smile: "Calm down, calm down, that's how it eats in the forest."

No wonder Heituan is sometimes full after eating a few small tomatoes, and sometimes he is full after eating several plates. Full, it turns out that what it ate was not cherry tomatoes at all.

Hearing what Xiao Linqi said, Su Kai became even more excited, but within a few seconds, he calmed down, his eyes filled with resentment, which made Xiao Linqi's scalp numb.

"We've been separated for two years. I didn't expect that our quality of life would be so different."

Xiao Linqi: "...Don't look at me like that, I'm scared."

Su Kai sighed, and the elevator door opened just in time, and he walked out. : "Let's go."

Chen Lili covered her mouth and snickered. Xiao Linqi looked at her. Chen Lili said: "It's been a long time since I saw Su Kai looking so energetic."

As she said this, her smile subsided slightly and she whispered: " He always thought that your death was because he couldn't get the kitchen knife in time. He said that he saw the green creature you were with fall into the ground with his own eyes."

Xiao Linqi was stunned. He really didn't know what happened back then. When he closed his eyes, he saw Big spider, open your eyes and become a giant python.

Su Kai never told him these things.

"Anyway, you are still alive, which is the greatest relief to him. After getting along with him for a long time, you will know that he has a sense of responsibility, so he has always regarded your death as his own problem." Shi Hong walked over and said, "See you After you, he has become more vigorous. He looked ten years older than before."

"Why so slow?" Su Kai turned back from the front.

"Immediately."

The hotel was small in size and had an ordinary design. There was a corridor after the elevator. There were many doors on both sides of the corridor. Su Kai walked to a door and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"

A voice quickly sounded inside. After a while, someone opened the door and it was a young man with yellow hair.

When Hao Xuexue saw Su Kai and the others, he was extremely excited: "You are still alive!"

"Don't tell me, we seem to be resurrected from the dead." Chen Mo said angrily.

Shi Hong said: "Liu Captain told us that you were still alive, and we thought you were dead."

Hao Xuehu folded his arms and rubbed them: "I thought I was dead at that time, but that strange beast didn't eat me. Do you believe it? We just left like that."

Chen Lili said thoughtfully: "We used to say that the Yuanzhou forest is full of dangers and you can't get out of it. I didn't expect that the number of deaths this time was unexpectedly low."

Chen Mo He muttered: "There's something weird."

Su Kai said: "You're lucky, there's nothing weird about it."

When he said this, Xiao Linqi looked at him in surprise. Su Kai turned to meet his gaze and asked, "What? "

It's okay." Xiao Linqi shook his head, and there was an unreasonable doubt in his heart. Su Kai's questions and answers, attitude and performance these few times gave him a feeling of certainty.

Could it be that he noticed it?

Thinking of Su Kai's serious tone in the forest and asking himself to block the pattern on the black group's forehead, Xiao Linqi lowered his eyes and suppressed the emotions in his eyes.

"Have you finished eating? Why don't we go celebrate and have a good meal now!" Hao Xuexue smiled, looking around everyone, and was stunned for a moment, "Why are you the only one? There should be only two traitors in our team.

" The person was silent, Hao Xuexue understood, and the joy on his face slowly faded away.

"What, we can avenge them," Hao Xuexue rubbed his hands, "Cai Yekun's traitor who killed a thousand swords is not dead. I just saw him, alive and kicking." "We must find

an opportunity to kill him!" Chen Lili said evilly To put it bluntly, her whole person was shrouded in hostility, which changed Xiao Linqi's impression of her.

In the apocalyptic era, even girls who were kind and lovely before will have another face now.

In short, Silly Baitian is good at holding others back.

Chen Lili noticed that Xiao Linqi was looking at her, and instantly restrained her fierce look just now, pretending that time had passed and she was a lady, and showed an innocent expression to Xiao Linqi.

"I went to eat, have you eaten?" Hao Xuexue asked.

"Eat everything," Su Kai said, "Captain Liu said we will set off tomorrow morning. You should take good care of yourself. I see you are a little injured..."

As he spoke, his face suddenly became serious, and he said sternly to the people around him: "Don't disclose Xiao Linqi's healing ability to the outside world until we establish a club and the situation is stable." "

Okay."

"Of course."

Hao Xuexue Doubtful: "Who is Xiao Linqi? Who has the treatment..."

"The sound is too loud." Shi Hong covered Hao Xuexue's mouth and dragged him into the room, turned around and said, "You guys go back to the room to rest, I Explain to him."

Xiao Linqi asked: "Do you need me to help him treat him?"

"No, this kid is stupid and has no injuries." Shi Hong said and closed the door.

"You guys go back to your room to rest, Xiao Linqi. I have a sofa there. You can sleep on my sofa tonight," Su Kai said confidently, "It costs money to live in another place."

Xiao Linqi looked at him: "According to the TV series "You're acting in a movie, shouldn't you let me sleep on your bed?"

"This is the real world." Su Kai said, turning around and going to the front room.

Chen Lili's face was slightly red, her mouth was slightly open, and her feet tended to move forward. She could see the entanglement in her movements. Finally, she took a deep breath and said to Xiao Linqi: "Well, Xiao Linqi, I have someone over there. Extra bed..."

Xiao Linqi was stunned for a moment, and after thinking about it, he walked over and whispered something into the blushing girl's ear. Chen Lili looked at him in shock: "What the hell?!"

Chen Mo came over confused: "What's wrong, sister?"

Chen Lili pushed his face away with her palm and looked at Xiao Linqi in confusion: "Aren't you making excuses?"

Xiao Linqi said firmly: "No."

Chen Lili's face was complicated, her lips moved, and she finally said: "Well, um, can you, let me take a wedding photo for you in ancient costume in the future? It's free, you just need to go out."

Chen Mo was stunned: "Sister , did you go crazy after being rejected?"

Xiao Linqi: "...Okay, okay."

After saying that, he immediately ran away.

Chen Lili caressed her cheek, sighed quietly, and quickly cheered up. No matter what the answer was, it was not a loss, but it was a pity.

Chen Mo was stunned for a moment, completely unable to understand Chen Lili's mental sit-ups.

The third party, only Heituan, knew what Xiao Linqi said to Chen Lili just now. It was thoughtful and liked the word. The word following Xiao Linqi was male.

Xiao Linqi, like men? Heituan was thoughtful, man, what is a man? Black Tuan was at a loss.

Xiao Linqi entered Su Kai's room and breathed a sigh of relief. Su Kai teased: "In the southern base, there are more such things, and they are not as good-natured and easy to solve as Chen Lili. Even men want to try it." As he looked, he seemed to be remembering some bad experience, and his face looked ugly.

Xiao Linqi looked strange, almost thinking that Su Kai knew what he had just said to Chen Lili, and it was not a lie. He had no idea about men and women when it came to dating, he just admired good-looking people.

It's one thing to look good, but it's another thing to make his heart flutter. So far, there's no emotion in his heart.

He almost wondered if he was frigid or asexual, but he did like to look at good-looking people...

Xiao Linqi fell into self-doubt as to what was wrong with him.

"Do you want to watch TV?" Su Kai walked over and turned on the TV.

Xiao Linqi, who was doubting himself, immediately walked over and said "look", which made his pubic area sink with anger and startled Su Kai.

He finally came into contact with the things of human civilization. Xiao Linqi looked at the turned on TV screen expectantly. Even GG, who had previously disliked it, now watched it with gusto.

Su Kai: What's wrong with his roommate...

The author has something to say and

will update it separately today.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Those Years of Being a Cat and Cultivating Taoism , [Danmei] Tai Sui , [Danmei] Hate Changci , [Danmei] The European Emperor Has Thousands of Favors , [Danmei] Mr. Chief Assistant , [Danmei] Star Male God [Entertainment [Circle] , [Danmei] After the overturn , [Danmei] After the rival usurped the throne , [Danmei] Cannon Fodder White Moonlight Principle [Slow Time Travel] , [Danmei] I rose through the ranks by solving crimes

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 335 139
"Holographic Restaurant [Foo]" Author: Mao Mian'er [End] The ancient little chef Lan Yezhou stepped on the air in the process of looking for ingredi...
38K 1.5K 84
Author: Seven Nights Forget Love Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-11-21 Latest: Chapter 83 The end of the world is coming slowly, the environme...
39.4K 634 200
//**This story belongs to Su Xiao Nuan (苏小暖) and published here for personal offline reading use.**// A genius abandoned by her clan. A proud, pamper...
24.3K 1.4K 14
The story of Eudora if she wasn't as spoilt as she was in the novel. Based of the webtoon - Beauty and the Beasts This is my first story, I thought t...