✓ Start with a pot of slime

By prince05026

Author: Yelan Yaoge Category: Danmei science fiction novels Status: Completed Xiao Linqi came out of the hote... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
End

35

198 8 0
By prince05026

☆ 35. Chapter 35: Holding a grudge

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 35: Holding grudges

and turning against calculations & exchanging things for things - Big Fat Boy

"I've also checked the price for you. It's thirty-nine thousand. According to your current worth, it shouldn't be expensive, right? After all, Su Kai, you are at the fourth level. Now, the rest of you are at level three, so its only thirty-nine thousand, so you cant get it out, right? Xiao Weiru laughed.

It is indeed affordable, but not now. Shi Hong said angrily: "You already knew that we spent all the money on nutritional supplements some time ago, right?!"

Du Lidong showed a surprised expression and said in surprise: "I thought Those medicines won't take up much of your savings, it turns out..." He didn't say anything else, but the teasing tone and expression could completely replace the unfinished words.

"What we buy has nothing to do with you," Chen Lili said. "There are people who like to show off these days. If one day they are shot and killed, there will be no place to cry." "Don't bother

you to worry about us. ." Du Lidong said, he said hypocritically: "Do you want us to pay for you? It's only thirty-nine thousand, and sometimes I only have thirty-nine thousand for a meal."

Su Kai clenched his fists, and Xiao Linqi suddenly came closer. He asked in a low voice: "You just said that your team leader is a very upright person this time?"

I don't know why he asked this now. Su Kai nodded: "His character is straighter than a ruler."

"That's easy to handle. "The sinister expression on Xiao Linqi's face flashed across her face. She put the black ball on her shoulder, pushed aside Shi Hong and Chen Lili in front of her, walked to the front and faced Xiao Weiru directly, showing a faint smile.

Xiao Weiru was confused: "What do you want to do?" Su Kai gave this person the money to enter the base just now.

Xiao Linqi lifted the bag, showed the contents to the clerk, took out the spiritual energy shielder from inside, and asked the clerk: "Can I exchange something for something?" The

people around were stunned, noticing the rich spiritual energy in the bag, The three of them were shocked. They were chased to pieces by alien beasts in the forest. They actually had time to pick spiritual fruits. Didn't the alien beasts attack them?

envy, jealousy, hate.

But... Du Lidong's eyes were sinister. He stopped the man who was about to say something and said with a smile: "I didn't expect to gain so much. Let me see, tsk tsk, so many breadfruits. You have given them away. Look at the appearance. You have to sell one for five thousand yuan, right? These small tomatoes are not bad."

Chen Mo pulled Xiao Linqi back and stood in front of him: "I'm warning you..."

"Since they have money, we don't have to be kind. Let's help them pay, let's go." Du Lidong pulled the two of them out, smiling broadly when he left, which seemed very kind.

The man and Xiao Weiru didn't understand. They looked greedily at the shopping bag Xiao Linqi was carrying: "Brother Du, that..."

"Let's go!" Du Lidong said in a deep voice, making the two of them stunned and reluctant to leave. He followed Du Lidong and left.

Chen Lili took a few steps forward and saw that they had really left. She said in disbelief: "Just, just leave like this? The sun will come out from the west tomorrow?"

"Don't be confused. Autumn is coming soon. Don't stop." Something strange has changed." Shi Hong said.

Chen Lili covered her mouth.

"Sir, we have never bartered anything before. We only accept cash, but..." Although the clerk tried to hide it, there was still excitement in his eyes.

"Sorry, we want to change the store to buy it." Xiao Linqi said.

The excited clerk's face froze: "...Huh?"

Seeing that they were really about to leave, the clerk quickly followed them and said quickly: "I can use my employee card to give you a 15% discount. You see How's it going?"

Xiao Linqi shook his head: "No..."

"Chiji." Heituan flew to the marble shelf, stared at the black sports headband, pawed at it, and called back to Xiao Linqi while pulling at it.

This thing looks more comfortable to wear than the thing on my head now, and it also has aura.

This time the clerk did not stop Heituan from touching the headband, but said to Heituan enthusiastically: "Little guy, you have such good taste, this sports headband suits you very well."

Su Kai whispered to Xiao Linqi : "How about you throw it away? A bad temper will ruin your fortune."

Xiao Linqi sighed. Seeing Heituan clinging to the sports headband, he had no choice but to say to the smiling clerk: "I'll just use these." Can I exchange it for the one inside?"

"Of course." The clerk was afraid that Xiao Linqi would run away, so he pulled Xiao Linqi to the checkout counter and motioned with his eyes to another clerk to quickly get the size that fits the strange beast, "Please Put the bag over here and I'll pick out the ones of equal value."

The clerk smiled, unable to hide his excitement in his eyes.

The person in front of me looks like he has not experienced the apocalypse. He still has the same sense of cleanliness that he had before the apocalypse, having never seen blood or the darkness of human nature. He speaks as if he does not know how to make money, rice, rice, oil and salt. This kind of silly and sweet person must make a lot of money.

The clerk lowered his head and eagerly took out fruits and breadfruit from the shopping bag.

Xiao Linqi watched her take out one item after another. He didn't understand prices but he was not blind. The clerk's expression was obviously evil. He thought of Chen Lili's words about mutant bananas costing a thousand each. He calculated the amount and reached out to put out the shopping bag when it was about time. close.

The clerk was stunned and said in a hurried tone: "I haven't finished taking it yet."

Chen Lili came over and knocked on the counter: "I give you more to see if you are willing to be accommodating. Life is not easy for everyone now, but you can't go too far. The

clerk's face turned red, and he gritted his teeth and said, "I didn't take too much. It's not easy for me to sell these things."

Another clerk came next to him, holding a packaged sports headband in his hand. Xiao Linqi took it. After wearing the sports headband, Heituan excitedly circled the box to make money, pawing at it with his paws.

"I'll change the accommodation for you later, but I can't do it now." Xiao Linqi patted Heituan lightly, and Heituan made a "chirp" sound and returned to Xiao Linqi's shoulder.

The clerk who brought the box said with a smile: "The exotic beasts you raised are so cute. I have never seen such adult species that look like cubs."

Xiao Linqi said without changing his face: "We caught them from near the Yuanzhou Forest. "

That's no wonder I haven't seen it. No one knows what's going on inside."

"Let's go eat." Chen Lili saw that it was almost done, so she walked out of the store, "I didn't eat anything at noon, and my stomach is growling. It's over."

Several people left the store.

The passers-by here saw that there were many ordinary people, whose auras were not as strong as those in Dongxiang Town, children, the elderly, etc., and there were also some ordinary men and women who seemed incapable of being beaten.

"You have to be careful, Du Lidong will not give up, he will definitely ask you to hand it over." Chen Lili said after leaving the store.

Su Kai also said: "His behavior just now was very suspicious."

Xiao Linqi was holding a shopping bag and walking easily. Compared with them, he was much more casual: "Don't worry, I know what he wants to do."

Chen Mo was nervous Said: "I tell you, they are very cunning, they know what villains are, and they will definitely look for opportunities to disgust you."

"I am not a member of your team, nor am I the person photographed for this mission at the southern base. , I dont even have an ID card." Xiao Linqi said, showing a meaningful expression.

"You mean..." Chen Mo breathed a little faster, her eyes widened with surprise.

"Yes."

"Hehe." Chen Lili and Shi Hong snickered.

Su Kai put his arm on Xiao Linqi's shoulder: "No wonder you want to ask me about the character of the team leader. As expected of you, the guy who asks the cafeteria aunt to bring you more food every day." "

Canteen aunt, are you relying on my IQ? ?" Xiao Linqi stroked the side of her face, "That's because of my appearance."

Chen Mo looked sideways at Chen Lili and lowered her eyelids: "Sister, why do you keep nodding?"

Chen Lili greeted her with a slap, but Chen Mo dodged it with anticipation and hid behind Shi Hong, saying blearily: " Sister, can we be more ladylike?"

"Get out."

A few people walked on the street. Xiao Linqi walked for a while and had a basic understanding of the local base where humans will live in two years.

The houses and streets are the same as they were two years ago, and the things sold in the shops are basically the same. The only difference is that there are more mutant fruits, and the meat sales have also changed.

There are more shops selling weapons, armor, nutrition blocks and some very apocalyptic style shops.

I didn't pay attention just now. After entering the expensive clothing store, Xiao Linqi observed carefully. There were many expensive-looking stores on the street, including clothing, watches, bags, etc.

Xiao Linqi was confused and asked Su Kai: "Why are clothes still so expensive now? Doesn't it mean that some people don't have enough to eat? In this era of disaster, won't everyone spend money on those flashy things?"

Su Kai The corner of his mouth twitched: "You are one of the people who just bought it."

Xiao Linqi: "...This is not important."

Su Kai thought of something and said, "You probably don't know yet. Only the south was affected by the disaster, and basically no one in the north. Large-scale alien beasts appear, and occasionally a small space crack appears, and one or two alien beasts of lower races appear." "

Then why don't the people in the south flee to the north?" Xiao Linqi looked puzzled.

Su Kai told him the reason, the Tianhe River that blocked traffic between the north and the south.

"Things and people can't get across, but the signal can. As long as there are factories here, the styles and other things can be made. Everyone watches the situation in the north on TV, computers, and mobile phones. Luxury goods can be sold, especially those with a monthly salary. Ordinary people with three thousand dollars are now able to make a lot of money and become very rich, so they especially like to buy these. Some high-end products with the same styles as celebrities are all best-selling products."

"People in the north are so lucky." Xiao Linqi Thinking of the hell scene I saw two years ago, I sighed in my heart that I had never seen the most terrifying period.

"You can't say that," Shi Hong said. "Recently, I heard that the frequency of space cracks in the north has become higher, and even middle-race alien beasts have appeared twice. I don't know if it will be like the south in the future. If so, I I can't cross the Tianhe River either..."

Chen Mo said to Xiao Linqi: "His family is from the north. Who would have known that he would encounter something like this when he came here to play."

Xiao Linqi comforted him: "With the experience of the south, even if there is a disaster in the north, I wont be too flustered.

Passing by a steamed bun stall, Heituan grabbed Xiao Linqi's hair and screamed excitedly, indicating that he wanted to eat.

Xiao Linqi wanted to eat it herself. Knowing that Su Kai and the others were short of money, she didn't borrow any more money from them. She directly asked the man who sold the buns if he would accept the mutated tomatoes in exchange for the buns. The old man picked up the plastic bag without saying a word and asked: "How many do you want?"

Su Kai and others watched Heituan swallow ten meat buns and stared at Hanamaki, shocked by Heituan's terrifying appetite.

Chen Lili poked Xiao Linqi: "I think what Su Kai said makes sense. Why don't you just throw it away and put it back in the forest? Seriously, you may not be able to afford it when you return to the southern base. I see. No slime she has ever seen is so edible..."

As she spoke, Chen Lili felt a sight that made her scalp tingle. She looked towards the source and saw that the black mutated slime was grabbing it with her claws. A flower roll, looking at her intently.

The two sides' eyes met, Heituan took a hard bite on the flower roll, took a bite and looked at Chen Lili.

Chen Lili: "..." Not only is he a loser, he also holds a grudge.

Just when the idea of ​​sending Heituan back to the forest came up in Xiao Linqi's mind, Heituan flew over and landed on Xiao Linqi's shoulder, rubbing his face flatteringly. Silver, who was previously called a clingy goblin, Gradient layers are not as sticky.

But Xiao Linqi's face didn't look good. He mentioned Heituan with a gloomy expression: "You rubbed all the oil on my clothes."

Heituan looked innocent and ate the last bite of the roll, showing off his empty claws.

"It's better to throw it away." Su Kai said seriously.

"Chi chi chi!" Heituan kicked Su Kai in Xiao Linqi's hand.

The uncle brought over a basket of meat buns with a smile and said in Mandarin with a local accent: "It's a blessing to be able to eat. I think this big fat kid is blessed."

Heituan just picked up the buns to eat when he heard " "Fat", looking at the old man in disbelief.

The author has something to say.

I took a look at other peoples advance receipt data and then took a look at mine. I decided! The conditions for the next update are that the total number of nutrient solutions reaches 6,000, or the total number of advance receipts of my lottery card reaches 600.

I can redeem my balance for the lottery at the beginning of October. The condition is that the subscription rate is 100%.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Those Years of Being a Cat and Cultivating Taoism , [Danmei] Tai Sui , [Danmei] Hate Changci , [Danmei] The European Emperor Has Thousands of Favors , [Danmei] Mr. Chief Assistant , [Danmei] Star Male God [Entertainment [Circle] , [Danmei] After the overturn , [Danmei] After the rival usurped the throne , [Danmei] Cannon Fodder White Moonlight Principle [Slow Time Travel] , [Danmei] I rose through the ranks by solving crimes

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 62 17
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
18.7K 319 100
Author: Hai Yuxiu [End] Jing Yifeng is a very hands-on food blogger, he uses glutinous rice to make vinegar, sorghum to make wine, homemade bean past...
24.3K 450 148
By; he cute rabbit who commits two About the post-apocalyptic trade god: By alternating between the apocalypse and the peaceful world, the future tha...
63.3K 1.5K 143
Author: Lang Hua Dot He died with resentment on the weekend, the end times were so difficult, he gave the best to his girlfriend and brother, but whe...