Contrasting Hearts: The Two W...

Bởi The_Janvi

"Am!... Ciashi, you are my family now, and I take care of everything about my family," Raman says as he gentl... Xem Thêm

[CIASHI]Intro
Raman(Intro)
CHAPTER-1. "Angry at the Gods"
Chapter-2 "Raman's past with Aashi"
chapter-3 "Question about Ciashi's verginity"
CHAPTER-4 "Unfamiliar Embrace: Ciashi's Dance of Uncertainty"
CHAPTER-5" The man with black car"
CHAPTER-6 "Raman's Yearning Glare"
CHAPTER-7 "Ciashi's Dance of Emotions"
CHAPTER-8 "Whispers in the Night"
CHAPTER -9 "A Sip of Resistance"
CHAPTER-10"The Numbers Exchange"
CHAPTER-11" BUSSINESS AWARD"
CHAPTER-12 "CIASHI'S LOVE LETTERS"
CHAPTER-13"emotional bond"
CHAPTER-14"Glamour and Giggles"
CHAPTER-15"Whispers in the Balcony"
CHAPTER-16"Moonlit Escapades"
CHAPTER-17"Unveiling Beauty and brother's Bond"
CHAPTER-18"Brotherly Bond"
CHAPTER-19"Echoes of Uncertainty"
CHAPTER-20"Unmasking the Pain"
CHAPTER-21"Escaping the Darkness"
CHAPTER -22"The Waited Revelation"
CHAPTER- 23 "Raman's Enchanting Gaze"
CHAPTER-24"Ciashi's Plea for Mercy"
CHAPTER- 25"THE NIGHT OF FEAR"
CHAPTER-26"THE NOTEBOOK"
CHAPTER-27"emotions across the table"
CHAPTER-28"The Echo of Threats"
CHAPTER-29"BEFORE 4PM"
CHAPTER-30"The proposal"
CHAPTER-31"Lost in a Snowy Reverie"
CHAPTER-32" WANT TO LISTEN YES"
CHAPTER-33"Shadows of the Sheer"
CHAPTER-34"Blessings and Beginnings"
CHAPTER-35"Teasing Trails"
CHAPTER-36"BREAKING THE ICE"
CHAPTER-37"SHOPING"
CHAPTER-38"STICK TO MY WORDS"
CHAPTER-39"THE ENGAGEMENT"
CHAPTER-40" THE CEREMONIES"
chapter-41"The Wedding"
CHAPTER-42"AWAITING INTIMACY"
CHAPTER-43"DIFFERENT EMOTIONS"
CHAPTER-44"THE CONFESSION"
CHAPTER-46"RAMAN'S SNEAK GLANCE"
CHAPTER-47 ASHES OF LOVE
CHAPTER-48 Morning Mischief
CHAPTER-49 LOST
CHAPTER- 50 LOST TO DISCOVER
CHAPTER-51 NEW BIGINNING
CHAPTER- 52 CIASHI'S AFFECTION
CHAPTER-53 URGE TO TOUCH
CHAPTER- 54 THE PLACE
CHAPTER- 55 HIDDEN CELLPHONE
CHAPTER- 56 THE RIGHT PERSON
CHAPTER 57 FAREWELL
chapter-58 the pigeon talk
CHAPTER-59 COLOURS
CHAPTER-60 "HUG"
chapter-61 kiss
CHAPTER-62 UNKNOWN CALL
CHAPTER-63 TEASING RAIN DROPS
CHAPTER-64 BIRTHDAY
CHAPTER-65 REVEAL
CHAPTER-67 RAMAN'S POV

CHAPTER-45"FIRST RASOI&quot"

84 9 8
Bởi The_Janvi

Ciashisat with a caved chest, lowered shoulders, on the floor amidst the smashedmirror pieces reflecting Ciashi's smudged makeup and splotchy skin. She winced and tears rolled down her cheeks. Sniffing and wiping, head leaning against the wooden wall, hopelessly and blankly she looked into the air.

She dialed a number after taking out her phone from her lehenga's pocket. started crying out loud after bringing the phone towards her ear. "Sonakshi... he left after getting angry with me," she said with a flat, breaking voice.

Sonakshi, confused and surprised, asked, "What! Where did he go, and why is he angry with you?" Ciashi continued crying, struggling to find breath.

Sonakshi, with a caring tone, asked, "Why are you crying, Ciashi? Is everything alright? I am worried about you. Ciashi," Sonakshi continued, "First of all, stop crying and please explain to me what happened."

With red, wet eyes, Ciashi sobbed before speaking, "I told him the truth," she sniffed.

Sonakshi, in confusion, asked, "What truth? Did you tell him that you don't want to be intimate with him or told him about Ashok?"

Ciashi shook her head and replied, "No... He himself told me that he won't be intimate with me until and unless I am okay with it. He has no issues related to my past relationships. He didn't even inquire much, just asked once," trying to stop crying.

Sonakshi, visibly frustrated and concerned, asked, "So... what is the reason?"

Ciashi responded, "I told him that I was only agreeing to marry him for Mamaji and Mamiji's sake, to make them happy, that's all." A sound of a slap echoed from Ciashi's phone as Sonakshi slapped her forehead in disbelief after hearing Ciashi's explanation.

Ciashi continued to explain, "He told me that he can protect his family, even he kill anyone and would go to any extent to do so. At the same time, he was trying to kiss my hand. I felt nervous, afraid, and confused all at once." Saying this, she burst into tears, letting them stream down her wet cheeks.

Sonakshi took a deep breath before expressing her disbelief, "Ciashi, are you out of your mind?"

Ciashi, with confused eyes, responded, "N... and then he asked about my concerns regarding the marriage. After that, he just... broke the mirror by punching it and left with heavy steps."

Sonakshi, her voice filled with anger, remarked, "It's a good thing I wasn't there... otherwise, that same fist would have hit your face."

Ciashi, still confused, asked, "What... what are you saying, Sonakshi?"

Sonakshi replied, "If you tell your husband on the first night that you agreed to marry him just for the sake of others, he won't be angry; he'll be upset. You disappointed him."

Ciashi defended herself, "But, Sonakshi, I was nervous. I just expressed what I felt about him. Whether today or tomorrow, I had to tell him the truth eventually. Besides, I couldn't have hidden such a significant fact from him forever."

Sonakshi advised, "Fine, whatever happened has happened. But now, don't do anything that might make him angry. Honestly, he's a really sweet guy. Whatever he said on your first night is not something you usually hear from men."

She continued, "Take care of yourself, Ciashi, and I miss you a lot."

Ciashi replied, "Miss you too."

After Ciashi ended the call, her gaze fell on the blood drops on the floor. She checked herself for any injuries, but the blood wasn't hers.

***************************************

A small pool of blood was flowing from from his wrist, close to the little finger, resembling a large wound. Raman, in grief, crossed the garden with heavy steps, staining the grass with his blood as he approached the mirror gate of his farmhouse.

Raman's heart was filled with so much pain that he was oblivious to the pain from the wound on his hand. He sat on the couch after retrieving a liquor bottle from one of his drawers.

Untwisting the cap, he poured a drink into the glass before bringing it to his lips. After sipping, he pressed his lips together, his puffy and red eyes staring blankly into the air, filled with anger.

Raman's POV:

Why did Ciashi do this? I had asked her beforehand, everything was crystal clear. I had given her time to think about me. Yet, still...

And why is she so afraid? Is it because I suddenly appeared in the library in front of her? Or is she scared of my powers?

But why didn't she tell me earlier? We could have figured out a solution together. If she wanted to delay the marriage, I was ready to wait for her for as many years as she needed. Just once, she should have told me what was going on in her mind.

But no, she didn't trust me enough to share her feelings, even when I asked her directly. Did I not comfort Ciashi enough? She kept me in the dark for so long.

If I had to go against Ciashi's will for this marriage, I would have done it a long time ago, without worrying about anyone, without thinking about how my family would behave with me afterward, without considering any law. The police would have stood before me with just a gesture.

No one could have stopped me; however, I wanted to bring Ciashi into my home and my life in accordance with her will. Without her consent, even glimpsing her shadow would have been a transgression for me. I reached out to her, took her hand without any ulterior motives, even when she was afraid of me. It felt as if I had committed a heinous crime.

This situation is eating me alive. Ciashi might not consider me worthy of trusting her. Even if she starts to like me in the future, I won't believe her. I will always think that she lied to me under some pressure.

The sound of 'chann....' echoed in the house as the droplets of wine and the pieces of glass scattered, falling to the wall as Raman threw it angrily with his shaking hand. Warm tears escaped down from his red, puffy eyes to his cheeks, which he had held back for a long time on the edges of his eyes.

**********************************

The morning sunbeams enter through the window, waking Ciashi up as she sits on the couch. This morning is different from all the other mornings in Ciashi's life; it marks the beginning of her new life.

Ciashi gets up from the couch and walks towards the window. Peeking outside, she sees an incredibly beautiful garden that has the power to uplift anyone's mood. Even Ciashi's lips stretch upward at the corners.

A gentle knock on the door interrupts Ciashi's moment of contemplation. Turning around, she looks towards the gate, where Radha, the maid, stands, as if disturbing Ciashi.

"Come in," Ciashi says curiously.

With her gaze lowered, Radha says, "Good morning, ma'am. You've been invited downstairs for lunch."

Ciashi nods once, "Good morning. I will be there in just 10 minutes."

After Ciashi's response, Radha leaves the room. Ciashi has already cleaned up the entire mess, including the shattered pieces of the mirror that broke along with Raman's heart.

Ciashi got ready, emerging from her room in a light pink saree with open, wet hair cascading down her shoulders. She walked elegantly to the dining area, gracefully managing her saree.

Reaching Buadadi, she greeted her, "Namaste Buadadi," gently leaning towards her and touching Buadadi's feet for blessings. Buadadi reciprocated with well-wishes, "Namaste, Ciashi beta."

Buadadi asked, "You know, Ciashi, what you have to do today?"

Ciashi smiled slightly, "Yes, today is my first Rasoi for the family," nodding as she spoke.

Buadadi guided Ciashi to the kitchen, introducing her to the chefs and kitchen staff. Ciashi was quite skilled at preparing food since her teenage years. With the help of the kitchen staff, she prepared her best dishes in a few hours. Although Buadadi had advised her to eat lunch before cooking, Ciashi hadn't felt like eating for many hours.

Everyone gathered at the dining table to taste Ciashi's first rasoi. Buadadi returned from the temple, as she did every day. Raman also joined the dining table, a fake smile on his face, attempting to hide his sadness.

After a while, Ciashi brought the food to the table. Despite her recent fight with Raman, she felt a sense of belonging in this family.

All family members were excited to taste Ciashi's food and started eating immediately after it was served. Buadadi gently said, "Are Ciashi beta, you also sit and eat with us."

Ciashi replied, "I will eat later. Please go ahead."

Lakshay praised the taste of the food, urging Ciashi to join them. Dadaji also insisted, "Come, sit and eat. You must be hungry too."

Hearing everyone's words, emotions welled up on Ciashi's face, her eyes clearly reflecting her happiness. She smiled, making an effort to turn up the corners of her lips, and nodded before taking her seat.

Lakshay inquired, "Ram bhai, what are you planning to give bhabi as a shagun gift?" raising his eyebrows. Everyone turned towards Raman, except Ciashi, who delicately lowered her gaze in awkwardness.

Raman cleared his throat, "Um!... sorry, I, uh, forgot about the gift."

Everyone gave Raman a disappointing look. Lakshay remarked, "Come on, Bhai, even you? How ca you do this?"

Ciashi, defending Raman, gently said to Lakshay, "Hh... it's okay, Raman has already given me a lot. I am not feeling bad or anything."

Meanwhile, Raman had a small gift box wrapped in his palm, hidden from everyone. He closed his fingers around the gift, gently placed it in his pocket.
*
*
*
*
*
I KNOW CHAPTER WAS LITTLE LONGER😄
BUT I HAVE TO FULLFIL MY READERS REQUEST.🤝💕

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.9M 121K 50
#𝟏 𝐢𝐧 '𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬' 𝐍𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐗 𝐌𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫 "𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫�...
162K 14.6K 15
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
19.4K 3.9K 34
Ivaan's eyes narrowed, looking at the kit in his hand "Perhaps, I should... just maybe.......... listen to you" he murmured, " but what can I say...
587K 24.2K 45
~•~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front of me but i will not stop. Mark my word...