Squad Collab Book

By Legendary_Etta_7

Featuring on the Crew of Legend's New Crew Special! Welcome to the new Crew of Legends! Watch as the leader... More

Eyrin: A Guide on How to be Separated.
Purple: To the Top!
Lapis: Admin War!
Mlm: Welcome to the Kingsisleverse.
Roleplayers: Truth of Souls.
StoryTellers: Show Time!
Etta: Tick Tock!
Eyrin: I'm the Knowledge Here.
Yellow: Wild Chasers.
Blake: Hoenn.
Emerald: The Clash.
X: Game of Conquest.
Lapis: Go Rock Squad to Quad!
Purple: Black Magic Voodoo.
Mlm: Welcome to the Hoyoverse.
Roleplayers: Now I Got You.
Etta: Blood Moon.
Eyrin: Warzone Insanity.
Yellow: Know Your Place.
Emerald: The Meet.
X: Fear of Love.
Lapis: Almia Shadows and Questioning Lights.
Purple: Bonding.
Mlm: Welcome to the Warriorverse.
Roleplayers: Secondly-
StoryTellers: Shocking Siblings.
StoryTellers: Deathly Meet.
Etta: Darkness of Sight.
Eyrin: Rivaling Against the Deathly Master.
Yellow: PA?
Blake: Unova.
Emerald: The System.
X: Land of Sleep.
Lapis: Vampiric Bonds.
Purple: Tear of Trust.
Mlm: Welcome to the Legendverse.
Roleplayers: Stupidity of Light.
StoryTellers: Buggy Problems.
Etta: Meet the Beat.
Eyrin: I'm Literally Messing with You.
Yellow: Topic of Usage.
Blake: Kalos.
X: Extermination Day.
Lapis: Ice and Flames.
Purple: Tired Problems.
Mlm: Welcome Back to the Pokeverse.
Roleplayers: Discovery and Fall.
StoryTellers: The Fall.

Blake: Sinnoh.

3 0 0
By Legendary_Etta_7

Max and Gary stood at the front as they approached the cold region. Ash stretched as the other two joined them.

~

Upon docking, the group went looking for the professor. Upon arriving, Ash grabbed the Fire type as it tried to escape.

"Chimchar!" The Fire type whined as the group of four went over. "Thank you. Such bad habits."

~

Ash took Chimchar alongside his Togetic (who had joined them to travel north) and Pikachu. They headed off before hearing chuckling.

"Oh look at that weakly." Ash halted his movements as the others went to investigate. They went over as a group pushed a purple haired kid down. "Just go back to Velstone. Or the hospital. Both seem to work for you." The kid practically fought his way to his feet. Instead of crossing the group, they ran off, stumbling as they did. "Loser." The trio gulped as Gary looked back, watching the rage fill Ash's face. Oh, someone was pissed.

~

They sadly weren't able to find the kid right away, so they made it their goal to find him later. In the meantime, they made their way through the league.

Roark wasn't too bad. Ash had to cheat a little to get the upper hand, but when looking at Gary, he was just glad there wasn't any frustration.

Gardenia barely had a fight with either of them. Chimchar enjoyed having a chance to beat something while Gary promised he didn't use Arcanine. (He didn't. He used Umbreon instead.)

~

Upon arriving in Velstone, they finally found the kid. Maylene, the gym leader, was with them at the center. A small Turtwig rested beside its trainer as they took shallow breaths. She spoke to them outside the room since the kid needed the rest.

"I feel bad for him. He fights so hard to just have a dream that he ends up like this." The kid, who they learned was called Paul, eventually stirred as his pokemon adjusted. She sighed. "Those kids are everywhere too. I've had to let him sleep at my place because he doesn't trust his place." Ash twitched at that. One shouldn't feel unsafe at their home.

They were able to talk to him after he recovered. He silently thanked James for the offered food as he smiled.

"I'm alright... I just have to stay on my feet." Gary frowned as Ash slipped away.

"We watched what happened outside of Jubilife City. Are you sure?" Paul nodded as he finished the food.

"Just tired... I need to stop collapsing." Max hummed.

"I think he meant the kids." Paul's head dipped.

"Oh... those guys... If that's what you mean, then I actually don't know. I thought I could handle them... but over the years, it's been getting harder." He laid back down and trembled. "I'll figure it out... I'll figure it out..." Gary frowned.

"We could help-" He paused as Paul turned over, still shaking as he continued to murmur the same sentence. The other two glanced at him as he sighed.

Meanwhile, Ash watched the group as they arrived at Velstone. Not this time.

~

While Gary fought Maylene, Ash intercepted the group after Paul was released from the Clinic.

"Oh lookie here!" Paul tried to ignore the blue haired girl before she shoved him down. "Don't ignore us, weakling!" Pikachu got in between them as Ash called out.

"Leave him alone." The group turned as Pikachu stood guard over the trembling boy.

"Oh? And what are you going to do?" Hearing Gary call out signaled he had finished his fight. Ash stayed quiet for a moment before speaking.

"Don't test me." She scoffed.

"Oh, I'll show you- Lopunny!" The rabbit pokemon popped out as Ash hummed in amusement. The other three ran over as Ash gave a command, channeling his energy into Pikachu.

"Thunderbolt."

To say that it was a small bolt was funny. That bolt slammed down on the Normal type, taking it out without much. The group winced as Paul gasped softly.

"Oh you-" Pikachu let a shock loose, almost testing her. Instead, she returned her pokemon and they ran off. Gary's voice filled the air.

"I need to put you on a leash."

"It won't do anything."

"It'll prevent shit like this." Paul had since sat up, petting the Electric type as it purred against his hand.

"No it wouldn't. You don't have enough arms to prevent shit like this." Gary went to respond, but instead chose to close his mouth as a giggle escaped from Paul upon Pikachu climbing onto his head. Ash finally softened up before kneeling down to the purple haired kid. "Are you ok?" He nodded as Pikachu jumped onto Ash's head.

"Thank you..." Ash helped him to his feet as the others joined the duo. He then smiled. "That was amazing!" Gary scolded him.

"Show off." Ash winked at his friend before smiling at Paul.

"It was nothing. They were barely a challenge."

"You cheated."

"Oh I'm sorry she sent out a pokemon." James snickered softly before glancing at them.

"Would you like us to leave you lovebirds alone?" Gary's target shifted almost instantly. Ash then chuckled before he turned to Paul.

"If you want, you can join us." Paul paused as his Turtwig squirmed in his grip.

"Really?" Ash nodded.

"You shouldn't have to be worried about your health. Traveling with others that can help you is much more fun than trying to deal with a problem yourself." Paul smiled.

"Ok!" Ash smiled before Pikachu jumped back onto his head, getting giggles as he had to reach up to pet the Electric type.

~

Upon arriving in Pastoria, they had to take a break since Ash's aura shut down. They had decided against traveling in the rain again, but when passing Lake Valor, Ash felt sick. James ended up carrying him while Paul let Pikachu ride on his head. Once they got to the Water city, Ash was allowed to rest in a nearby tree while the others went to the gym. Gary was able to easily defeat Crasher Wake with Vileplume. Of course, Ash was still not awake by that point.

"At least come down from the tree." Ash didn't answer as the others chuckled.

Ash eventually woke up the following day. While Gary kept trying, the other three went to the local safari zone to get some pokemon for their teams. James caught a Carnivine while Paul got a Skorupi. Max had gotten an egg from the daycare while they were traveling to Velstone, which hatched into a Happiny. Paul was able to take care of the pokemon, so he was able to give Togetic and Kirlia a chance to evolve into Togekiss and Gallade.

"Are you done sleeping in trees?" Ash took one look at Gary before turning to climb up the tree again. Gary pulled him back. "That wasn't an invitation." The others giggled at that.

Ash was able to win against the gym leader as well as catch a Buizel nearby.

~

After defeating Hearthome City's gym leader, Paul led the way to the next city.

"Are you sure this is the way?"

"No, we need to start digging. Why are you asking such a question?"

Gary shrugged as they returned to the docks.

"I'll admit, I thought that building was the center." Ash looked at him.

"Really?"

"I might be the grandson of a professor, but that doesn't mean I'm a genius." Ash chuckled.

"You're right. That's your sister."

Chimchar had evolved twice since Eternia City. So Infernape was able to tear down the gym leader. Gary's Arcanine posed a similar threat.

~

Upon arriving at Snowpoint, they took a break at the center so that Paul and Max could take care of the pokemon and James could get food going. Ash rested with Gary since he had used up his aura on the way up.

Ash had received an egg from one of Byron's friends, Riley, which had hatched into a Riolu. He had also caught a Gible, which had hidden in the back of his team trying to be a secret. (It opened up when Paul gave it headpats.) Meanwhile, Paul had caught a Snowrunt, which he evolved into a Froslass with his other dawnstone.

Candice was not a problem. Especially when Infernape and Arcanine were back out in front again.

~

"Oh no-"

Paul hid behind Ash as a group launched an operation.

"Hey look. It's Team Rocket 2.0."

James was wheezing at that. Ash was not amused when Team Galactic tried to destroy the world. He hummed as they charged up the mountain.

"Watch your aura." Ash nodded, acknowledging Gary's words.

~

Good news, Ash did not use up his aura in the fight.

Bad news, he still needed to rest after a stressful battle.

They did learn what happened near Pastoria. Apparently, Azelf had accidentally drained his aura trying to get help. It didn't mean it and tried to apologize. Ash reassured it that it was fine, though James still ended up carrying him down the mountain with how unsteady he was with walking.

~

Ash was back up when they got to Sunyshore. Gible had evolved into a Garchomp, which was a menace to the gym leader. Gary had to hide behind a speedy Umbreon for his victory.

"Cheater."

"Ha ha. I got it this time."

"Bleh."

~

"How we doing this, Ash?"

"How's the semifinals gonna go?"

"Good question."

"Alright, lovebirds, we'll leave."

Paul and Max giggled when Ash intercepted Gary's attempt to hit James.

"No, come on."

"I swear-"

~

The only thing Ash did was put on a show. While Gary was fighting each battle with everything he had, Ash's team was a threat and was practically playing its way up to the finals.

But they did meet in the semifinals. Ash was caught off guard by Umbreon's new speed and when Infernape attempted to fight it, it instead got a Hydro Pump to the face.

"I need to reevaluate my life choices."

"Clearly."

Gary didn't win against the finals. His opponent had a counter for all of his pokemon, which frustrated him. Ash calmed him down afterwards before they grouped up with the others.

"So... where to?" Paul watched them as Gary rubbed his face.

"Good question." Ash glanced at Paul.

"You coming?" He perked up.

"Can I?" Gary smiled.

"Do you have anywhere else to be?" Paul's head dropped.

"No... I mean, I probably do, but nowhere I trust." Ash brought him into a hug.

"Then yes. You can." Paul smiled as Pikachu jumped onto his head, getting a giggle from him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 2.4K 24
The magic of friendship continues to grow as (Y/N) and the Mane 6 must take on a brand new task now that they see themselves as Equestria's biggest h...
2.5K 210 11
Luke decided to leave everything behind and start again somewhere else, far away from everyone he knew, far away from his old life. He thought that e...
10.3K 162 25
On this adventure, it's nothing like we've seen before! Something strange is going on with a new girl that Sunset Shimmer and The Main Six meet, who...
3.1K 90 51
Firstly, I wanted to say this is my first time writing, so please don't judge that much!! If you have a request you can put it in the comments and I...