What is love again? (reader x...

By EdetAdakam

Kurayami was a happy and loved girl at birth but it all changed because of her quirk she was considered a vil... More

A/n
Is this the end or beginning?
Is it all over?
Who are you?
I won't do this again,ever
break in
What a voice
UA meeting
late
First day of school
Starting over
Be Normal
Sibling night
Unknown
USJ
Nightmares are dreams
Training
I'm back
assassins sweet HQ
Sports festival?
Sport festival pt 2
Todoroki what happened?
Sports festival pt 3
hero killer:stain mission
hero names
interns
interns pt2
Confusion
pre date
illegal date
Caught
We meet again, stain
Aftermath
Finals
kura-sa's gone
Completely new start
pool day
training camp
Training camp pt2
Backlash
loving
A/N
Dorms
Ultimate moves
All for one
Provisional licence
Provisional licence 2
work studies 1
work studies 2
A/N I got bored so more info about you
Work studies 3
detective
Eri
Rescue
Rescue 2
Endgame
Festival
festival 2
kyushu district
Todoroki's

expect the unexpected

18 0 0
By EdetAdakam

I woke up with kuro-sa who wouldn't stop talking about her intern, with a hero which i think was cow lady? even when i was driving her in my lamborghini all i heard was her voice talking about all her fans and the patrols she had, i wasn't complaining about her talking because i did miss her but i was kinda thinking of something. 

When we got to school kura-sa parted away from me in search of something. While i was walking i accidentally bumped into someone, i landed with a thud as i fell on my butt. "Hey, are you okay?" I looked up to see a girl with purplish blueish hair and a boy with yellow blond hair holding out their hands for me. I took their hands but when they pushed me up i almost flew the the boy with them that had blackish dark purplish hair.

"Your a light one, huh" the yellow haired boy said with a smile, i wasn't sure if it was an insult or compliment so i just nodded "Mirio! Tamaki! that's the assassin girl that the others were talking about." She pulled out her phone to reveal a picture of me "she also won the sports festival! I saw some clips of your quirk, what is it? is it hard to maintain? How can you summon that giant dog-" she was suddenly interrupted by the blacked haired boy "N-nejire, you should introduce yourself first." he said while shaking, he reminds me of midoriya but more timid.

"That's right!"the yellow haired boy said "I'm mirio togata, this is nejire hado and that's tamaki amajiki. We're 3rd year's here at UA." You looked up "Oh so you 3 are my senpai's, if i'm correct your the big three right?" They all nodded "Oh i forgot to introduce myself." I bowed "My name is akuji kurayami, a first year." The bell rung and we split paths with goodbyes.

I was going to be late, again. When i finally got to the class door i stopped to take a breath then opened the door. When i walked in i took one look at bakugo and burst out laughing, i walked up to bakugo who had kirishima and sero laughing at him "B-bakugo what happened?" i said when i was able to muster up the air to breathe. "Shut up brat!" I walked back to my seat chuckling a little, by the time i got to my seat everyone started talking about the hero killer and how they were grateful they came back safe.

"Stains a pretty evil villain but like super tenacious, he's almost kinda cool don't you think." i looked up "kaminari." he covered his mouth with his hand and apologized. Iida gave this whole essay on how stain made the wrong choices with the right mindset, but right after he started commanding us to our seats as homeroom started.

~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~

We were outside next to this factory looking complex that all might was waiting for us at. "I am here, hope you're ready to return to our lessons. Today it's hero basic training, feels like i haven't seen you in a while. Welcome back!"he takes a break, he continues talking saying that we would be racing but for rescue. Probably to see how fast we can get to a citizen but iida doesn't see that and asked why we didn't go to the USJ. "... So be prepared you're about to step into feild gama. You'll be competing in groups of 5 or six. each person will start at a different location, do your best to get to me. But try to keep the property damage to a bare minimum." He said pointing at bakugo.

The first group went up it was midoriya, iida, sero, mina and orjiro. "Iida hasn't completely healed,he should sit out of this one." "and everyone has great mobility." Momo started talking "I would say midoriya is at a disadvantage." i looked at her "We do you say that?" i honestly don't know why the girls don't like me so i was at least trying, she just stared at me for a second before answering my question "he's not really good at moving quickly and always get's injured when he uses his quirk." I smirked "I disagree." Everyone advertised their eyes to me. "Why's that?" I started talking "Midoriya has also been at an intern so he could have mastered his quirk to the point where he doesn't get hurt. But i don't think he'll win."

"Who do you think is going to win?" kirishima asked "I think sero's going to win." his smile widened "Same what about you kaminari?" he made a thinking face "I got odds on ojiro." everyone they voted on who they thought was going to win. soon the race started and sero was winning like expected. "Look at him go! in a maze it makes sense to be above everything else!" shoji started talking as well "So that means sero is at an advantage because he can take to the sky." I nodded "He also has the most experience moving in places like this, he quirk was made for something like this." 

Just then midoriya took first, everyone was shock as i let a little giggle escape from my lips. All at once almost everyone said "MIDORIYA?!" i shook my head "you didn't think midoriya would put a fight? You're bound to be surprised." They all looked at me then went back to looking at the screen "But since when could he do that!" Midoriya was jumping from pipe to pipe until he tripped,oh midoriya, and i had a little hope for you. Sero was rewarded with a winning prize.I was up against todoroki, tsui, tokoyami and kaminari. In short i won because of my speed and experience with manuvering.

~~~~TIMESKIP TO THE GIRLS LOCKER ROOM ~~~~

I was changing when i heard something from the boy's locker room "I want to see yoyarozu's curves, mina's slender waist,hakeguri's floating underwear, umuraka's super fine body, Akuji-ani's (older sister) abbs and Akuji-imoto's (younger sister) legs."

"He's at it again" kura-sa said, a vain was about to explode from my head, when i get out of here i'm gonna squeeze all that grape juice out of him. jiro put her ear jack into the hole which i think stabbed his eye. 

When we got out mineta was nowhere to be found "Wheres the grape." i said in a somewhat serious voice, everyone flinched and i heard some of the girls pray for him even after what he did. I saw one of his grape balls peek out from shoji's back "Oh where could you be?" i let ceberus out and he dragged him down and over to me. I pulled his ear while leading him away from everyone "Let's have a talk shall we." When i got back to the class everyone was waiting for Aizawa-sensei to get back to class. "Umhm, sissy... what did you do to mineta?" kura-sa asked "Nothing why?" she looks at mineta who was in his seat looking down, "He hasn't said a word since you guys came back." I waved her off and walked to my seat.

~~~TIMESKIP~~~

Aizawa-sensei started saying "It's almost time for summer vacation, don't get too excited. You can't relax for an entire month, you'll be training while camping in the woods." The class erupted with cheers and excitement, it kind of caught me off guard. Aizawa-sensei used his quirk to silence the class as he continued talking "however those of you who don't pass the final exam, will have summer school." The class continued talking once again i looked over at todoroki "Hey, todoroki-kun. are you excited?" i had a grin that reached ear to ear "Ya, it gives us such a large learning experience." You nodded "ya! What about you yoyarozu?" she looked shocked that i ingaged her in the conversation "Uh, i agree with todoroki. The new enviroment will be enlightening."  I smirked "I'm just waiting for the practical, some people say were fighting robots. But i don't think so, i guess we'll have to wait for the test. Cya!"

I got up and waved at them. Shoto stood up aswell "Akuji could i talk to you about something?" i stopped and looked back, "Ya, i'll wait for you at the gate." I walked towards the exit until i met the same group of people from earlier but this time they had people surrounding them. Tamaki looked like he was about to have a panic attack, his leg were shaking like crazy. I walked passed them but froze when i heard "Hey, Akuji-chan over here!." it was a female voice that could only belong to nejire-senpai.

I turned around "Hey negire-senpai,how are you?" the three broke out from the little crowd that had formed "We're going to a cafe' later do you want to come?" mirio asked "Sorry, mirio-senpai, i can't i have to be with someone. He asked if he could talk to me about something." i whispered the last part mostly talking to myself. "Ooh~ a boy, huh." mirio and nejire sayed at the same time doing this worm dance thing. "i-it's not like that." i said turning a little hot, the pressure is on. We parted ways after exchanging numbers, i had almost forgotten about todorki until i saw him leaning on the gate on his phone. Is it just me or whenever he's around it gets hot? Is it his quirk?

Todoroki looked up from his phone to see me sorta staring at him my face was probably red, but why? He walked over to me slightly waving and gave a little smile, god is this he sign i'm going to heaven? I snapped out of it when i got a light flick to my forehead "What th- oh hey todoroki." He nodded and started walking "You drove here right? i'll drive you back." he had a stonic face on "eh? how are you going to go back home then? you want to stay at my house for a while?" He started walking to the parking lot "I didn't know how to ask but i don't intend on staying at my house today, would it be possible for me to stay at your house?" I put a hand on my hip "You asked like i had to say yes. But whatever, you can stay. my car's over there." i pointed to my car.

Todoroki took the driver's seat while i took the passenger seat. I put in my gps so he could follow "This is a little sudden you could had told me a little earlier." he glanced at you "Sorry" his voice was low, i stopped pouting "It's okay, i would have done it any day, but what happened that made you leave your house?" He looked down for a second "I'll tell you when we get there. it's not a light topic for me." i felt guilty,i need help understanding people's feelings so bad.  I looked at him "if you don't want to talk about it then don't, ...i would allow you in my house anytime. even without an explanation, yuki" A small smile appeared on his face "I told you to drop the nickname." 

~~~Timeskip~~~ 

When we got to my home todoroki was a little shocked, it wasn't big big because there were only two people living in it but it was gorgeous 

"Nice house." he was still staring in awe "Thanks, kura-sa's not going to be home for a while." he tilted his head "She has a concert and is staying with mina and the others for a while." I led him to my house "Now that i think about it you don't really join the girl's in their activities." I opened the door and walked inside taking off my shoes "I think their not comfortable with me, it's whatever. What do you want to eat? no soba you have to other things." he scoffed "Say's the one that doesn't eat at all." I walked upstairs "I could make you some clothes, the school uniform isn't the comfiest out ,huh." He nodded "You can sew?" i looked back "If i could i would have bandages all over my hand." He lightly chuckles.

We got up the stairs and i showed him the guest room that he would be staying in and my room

(guestroom)

(Your room)

I was in my room with todoroki, he was scrolling on his phone for the outfit he wanted me to make for him. In the end he picked a white shirt with black pants i made that and he went to change in his room. I walked into the kichen and made some simple rice and curry knowing todoroki would only pick soba. That was basically it for the day, when kura-sa came home she was suprized to see todoroki but we watched movies together then went to bed.

Word count : 2213

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 478 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
67.7K 1.7K 116
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
214K 4.8K 46
In a world where having a superhuman ability called "Quirk" is perfectly normal and quite common, Y/N L/N was less fortunate than other people his ag...
56.8K 1.5K 23
\\DISCONTINUED\\ Being the center of attention isn't always the best thing. Y/n is Todoroki's adopted younger sister. Living with him and being his l...