Slowly...You Will Fall In Lov...

By ItsmeOzuka

Reyhan and Emir's worlds collide when their siblings, Can and Zara, fall in love despite their contrasting fa... More

Chapter 1: The innocence of love
Chapter 2: Emir saved Reyhan
Chapter 3: Shocking Proposal
Chapter 4: Reyhan's care for Emir
Chapter 5: The marriage
Chapter 6: Rift between Emir and Zaroon
Chapter 7: Sharing Secrets of hearts
Chapter 8: Anonymous letter
Chapter 9: Reyhan's hurtful words
Chapter 10: Reyhan insulted Emir
Chapter 11: Will Reyhan realise?
Chapter 12: Reyhan faced the Truth
Chapter 13: Emir is in danger
Chapter 14: Family boundaries
Chapter 15: Lives Apart!
Chapter 16: The sweet encounter
Chapter 17: The protective gesture
Chapter 18: Emir's distant behaviour
Chapter 19: The magical moment
Chapter 20: Blooming of love
Chapter 21: Getting close
Chapter 22: Reyhan's jealousy
Chapter 23: Zaroon's Evil intentions
Chapter 24: Reyhan's confession
Chapter 25: Sneak peak!
Chapter 26: What happened to Zara?
Chapter 27: The Romance blooming
Chapter 28: Unexpected announcement
Chapter 29: Distance
Chapter 30: Emir's fear
Chapter 31: "Can't lose you"
Chapter 32: Zehra's new trap
Chapter 33: Emir's emotional outburst
Chapter 34: Evil planning
Chapter 35: Chances to mend
Chapter 36: The photoshoot
Chapter 37: The unfolding layers
Chapter 38: Reyhan's support
Chapter 39: Emir's silence
Chapter 40: Will Emir find truth?
Chapter 41: Zehra's Game Over?
Chapter 42: Reyhan's inner turmoil
Chapter 43: The funny act
Chapter 44: Reyhan is hurt
Chapter 45: The Public Announcement
Chapter 46: The reason
Chapter 47: The night of Love
Chapter 48: Selim 's desperation
Chapter 49: "Dimples"
Chapter 50: Shocking news
Chapter 51: "I missed you"
Chapter 52: Clash between Emir and Can
Chapter 53: Happy moments
Chapter 54: Recalling Love
Chapter 55: Can's emotional outburst
Chapter 56: Can misbehaved with Emir
Chapter 57: The argument
Chapter 59: The Trap
Chapter 60: The Tarp II
Chapter 61: Gunshot
Chapter 62: Emotional burden
Chapter 63: Reyhan's bold move
Chapter 64: Distance of two hearts
Chapter 65: Emir is here!
Chapter 66: Will they meet?
Chapter 67: Gaze through the flames
Chapter 68: Tough time for Reyhan
Chapter 69: Emir's furious side
Chapter 70: Emir wants Divorce!

Chapter 58: Will Can and Zara seperate?

16 1 0
By ItsmeOzuka

The judge declared, "The proceeding is about to start. Mr. Can Polat." Can rose and walked towards the judge. The judge then called, "Zara Tarhun.(pause). Zara Tarhun..." Emir and everyone in the courtroom waited anxiously for Zara. Just as the judge asked again, "Where's Zara Tarhun," Zara's voice resonated, "Yes, Your Honor." She walked towards the front, standing in front of Can.

The judge, addressing both parties, inquired, "In this honorable court, we have a request for the divorce between Can Polat and Zara Tarhun. Do you both fully agree to this decision?" Can, with a heavy heart, nodded and uttered, "Yes, Your Honor," his words echoed in the room. The judge then turned to Zara and asked, "Miss Zara, do you agree with this decision?" Zara, looking firmly at Can, declared, "No, Your Honor. I don't want this divorce." Her words echoed, creating a tense atmosphere in the courtroom.

Emir and Reyhan were equally shocked as Zara again declared, "I don't want to divorce him." The judge, sensing the tension, asked, "Are you saying this without any pressure and in your full senses?" Zara affirmed, "Yes, Your Honor." Can, still processing Zara's unexpected statement, looked at her with a mixture of shock and confusion. The courtroom held a palpable silence.

Outside the courtroom, Emir confronted Zara, asking, "What are you up to now?" Zara replied, "Abi, I don't want to say anything." Just as Emir was about to speak further, Can walked out of the courtroom. Can and Zara locked eyes, and in an emotional moment, Can, tears streaming down his face, Can stood there in silence. Zara reached out to him, shouting, "Can, do you even realize what you were saying yes to?" She shook him, urging him to respond.

Reyhan intervened, saying, "Zara, come with me. I'll explain everything." Then she led Zara to a quiet corner.

Reyhan, in a tense expression, revealed to Zara about the blackmailing, the calls, and messages Can had been receiving. Shocked, Zara said, "Reyhan, that means there's someone who doesn't want me and Can to be together." Reyhan, with a nod, replied, "Yes, but there's one more thing. Promise me you won't share this with your Abi."

Zara assured, "Yes, Reyhan, you can trust me." Reyhan continued, "I also received a threatening message about Emir, asking to shut Baba's accident case." Zara, puzzled, asked, "What? Abi? What does Abi have to do with it?" Reyhan admitted, "I'm confused too." Zara suggested, "Then we should tell Abi about all this." Reyhan hesitated, "No, Zara, not now. He's so stressed. I've informed his driver and secretary to be more careful about his security. You know Emir; he'll quickly take things into his own hands if I tell him now."

Reyhan, with a determined expression, continued, "I've told Baba to talk to Emir about shutting this case because I know Emir won't shut it easily without finding the actual culprit behind. All I want is Emir to be safe."

In the living room of the Polat house, Emir, Ahmet Baba, Cansu, Reyhan, and Zara gathered. Ahmet Baba gently held Emir's hands, expressing, "Emir, you are like a son to me. Cansu and I always say that we have five children, including you and Zara." Emir smiled, grateful for the warmth extended by his in laws.

Ahmet Baba continued, "Also, the day you saved my life, I couldn't get a chance to thank you for that." Emir humbly replied, "You don't have to, sir." Ahmet Baba insisted, "At least now, call me Baba." Emir smiled warmly and agreed, "Yes, Baba."

Ahmet, looking at Emir, said, "Emir, I just want one thing from you." Emir asked, "Yes, tell me." Ahmet Baba said, "Please, keep my daughter happy for the rest of her life. I know, I sound selfish, but what else can a father demand from his son-in-law?" Emir glanced at Reyhan, and Ahmet Baba continued, "Emir, I've noticed a distance between you and Reyhan. I don't know what's the matter, and I don't want to know. The only thing I want is for both of you to be happy and have a bright future together."

Cansu said, "Reyhan, Come here." As Reyhan approached, Cansu took her hand, placing it into Emir's. Cansu expressed with a soft smile, "You both have faced so many challenges in life. Don't waste this precious time in holding grudges against each other." Emir and Reyhan looked at each other with a soft gaze, understanding the wisdom in Cansu's words.

Then, Ahmet interjected, "Emir, can you help me reach my room?" Emir promptly stood up, offering his support. He gently held Ahmet Baba and led him to his room.

As Emir was about to leave Ahmet's room, Ahmet stopped him, saying, "Emir, I want to talk to you about something important." Emir turned and took a seat beside Ahmet's bed. Ahmet continued, "Look, whatever has happened has happened; we can't change it. So, I want to withdraw this case."

Emir was stunned and replied, "But Baba..." Ahmet interrupted, "Emir, I totally understand your perspective, but I don't want to stretch this any further. The police regularly visit us. Ayla is very young, and I don't think she should have such an environment around her. I want all of us to live safely and freely. Our safety is what matters most."

Emir, with a tensed expression, nodded in understanding, realizing Ahmet's concerns for the well-being of their family.

As Emir was walking out of Ahmet's room, Cansu blocked his way and asked, "Emir, where are you going?" Emir replied, "Aunty, it's too late, I think I should leave." Cansu responded firmly, "First of all, don't call me aunty. Call me mom, and secondly, you're not going anywhere."

Emir tried to protest, saying, "But..." Cansu interrupted, "Emir, you're staying here tonight. I don't know" Emir, with a puzzled expression, said, "But..." The unfinished sentence hung in the air.

The door clanked, and Reyhan turned to find Emir entering her room. Emir nervously closed the door, and Reyhan continued applying moisturizer to her arms. Gently, Emir sat beside her on the bed, looking visibly nervous. He hesitantly asked, "May I?" Reyhan found it strange, but she nodded.

Emir reached for the bottle, gently holding Reyhan's arm and applying moisturizer. Reyhan smiled, looking at him. Emir then held her hand and said, "Reyhan, I want to finish all the differences between us. Let's have a fresh start." Reyhan, a bit emotional, looked at Emir, and with tears in her eyes, she nodded. They embraced, and Emir smiled while holding her tightly feeling her warmth after a long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 19.7K 18
(UFW sequel#1) (Unwanted series#2) Sania, a girl who hated men, a girl who lived in village, a girl who was abused by her father, a girl who was very...
74 7 5
"We nearly had it all," she chokes on her own voice. "Nearly. But sometimes we don't always get what we want, you know?" My eyes start tearing up, sh...
320K 11.3K 21
What will u do if you are forced by your parents to marry an unknown while you silently love your cousin??? . . It is the story of shy and nice girl...
248K 13.7K 48
'Be mine, Maya' He declared, anticipating for my response. 'I have to go' I managed to stutter, my vision getting blurry with tears. I tried to leave...