The Young Lion.

Bởi The-Last-Wolf1998

Jason Lannister is the youngest son of Tywin Lannister, born from his second wife who only few know of who sh... Xem Thêm

Jason Lannister.
Part 1.
Part 2,
Part 3
Part 4.
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12
Part 13.
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16.
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21.
Part 22
Part 23.
Part 24.
Part 25.
Part 26.
Part 27.
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30.
Part 31.
Part 32
Part 33.
Part 34.
Part 35.
Part 36
Part 37
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41.
Part 42
Part 43.
Part 44.
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53.
Part 54
Part 55.
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58.
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61.
Part 62.
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68.
Epilogue.

Part 38

898 41 3
Bởi The-Last-Wolf1998

Jason's Pov, 

"I thought you held three dragons, where is what was his name Drogon?" I ask as we overlook Meereen from the balcony in the great pyramid while the dragons fly over it. "I don't know, somewhere out there." Daenerys softly says and I bump my shoulder against hers. 

"Don't worry he's alright, what idiot would get to close to a dragon." I say making her turn in my direction with a raised brow.  "Didn't you walk up to two chained ones not that long ago, what if they would have killed you than what Jason?" She states and I look at her with a grin on my face. 

"You care about dear old Lord Jason Lannister? Who would have thought." 

"If you die here in Meereen maybe your bannermen will wish that you are avenged including your family." She says as she doesn't even look in my direction but in front of her towards Meereen. 

"Ow you can just say it Daenerys..... just admit you care a tiny bit about dear old me." I state as I climb on the railing on the balcony and walk over it. "Get off of that you idiot! before you fall!" She yells as she tries to pull me down, but I shrug my shoulders. 

"If I fall I fall and if I do, I can tell you I will survive or well I hope?" I say as I look down and even with the fur ball it does not look like a pleasant fall. "Get off of there Jason! You won't survive the fall you!" She bites my way as she grabs my arm and pushes me down, ,and because of that I l lose my footing and fall on top of her with a groan leaving both of our lips. 

Cersei's Pov, 

"You think he will come back?" Jaime softly asks me as we've just been sitting here in my chamber for what feels like weeks, my daughter..... my little girl is dead, my son is dead, my father is dead. It feels like all we right now is losing and losing. And we still have not heard one word from Jason what if they killed him? 

Jason god's the moment I held that small boy in my arms I felt the kind of love I felt when I held my own children, he was mine to hold and to love since that whore of a mother of his was dead. Until I left for King's Landing and he stayed at the Rock with Father but still he was the first thing that was mine, and now I don't know if he is alive or dead or something else. 

"I don't know." I breathe out making him release a sigh. "What if Tyrion told him the truth." Jaime whispers making my head snap in his direction. "The truth?! You think that rat is in Meereen with that..... that Targaryen! Father did what he needed to do and it got us Jason, remember when we first held him in our arms and pictured, he was ours, Jaime." I first yell at him before it turns into a whisper. 

"I remember that you did not part from him for longer than minutes, but he is not our son Cersei. We know the truth and what does your heart say Jason will do when he learns who his mother is and what was done to her." He says as he takes my hands in his while I shake my head.

"He will choose for us, for his family. He's not a... a Stark he's a Lannister. When news will come to him of what happened he will come back home, back to us his true family." I say making him place a kiss against the side of my head. 

Jason's Pov, 

"Fuck!" Daenerys loudly moans out as she cums around me while i keep thrusting my hips forward, I am so close she's already cum 4? 5? times but soon it will be me who will be cumming.

As she rolls or more like slams us around she sinks down on me again before rolling her hips while my hands fly to her hips. "Keep doing that." I groan out with closed eyes and the feeling of my release only coming closer and closer. 

"Doing what? You need to be more specific Lord Jason." She whispers as she leans down and I soon feel her lips ghost over mine "This." I say with my eyes now open as I move her hips again while she crashes her lips against mine. Kissing her back her nails drag down my chest making me roll us around again as I push her leg towards her chest. 

Giving her hard thrusts her moans and whimpers fill my ears as she disconnects our lips and I lay my head in the crook of her neck, feeling the sweat run down both of our bodies, I let my lips move down her jawline and her neck before wrapping around her hard nipple. 

Pushing myself as far as I can into her I groan around the flesh of her boob before I cum deep inside of her while her nails drag down my back as her body arches into mine with load moans leaving her lips when she cums again. 

"I-I don't think I can feel my legs anymore." Daenerys heavily breaths out making a chuckle leave my lips as my head leans against her shoulder. "Then I did my job." I breathe out with a chuckle as I push my body off of hers while sweat drips down my face and onto her soft pale skin. 

"No need to feed your ego." She says as I pull out of her making a moan leave her lips before I plop down on the bed beside her. "I'm not fueling my ego, I just wish for the person I lay with to also enjoy it." I mumble as I make myself comfortable. 

"How many have you laid with?" She more states than asks and I shrug my shoulders, I don't know not like I get it by. "So many you don't even know the answer." She says with a shake of her head as she tries to sit up but her body right now is failing her. 

"Didn't we have this talk before? What does it matter how many people I've slept with." I mumble as I close my eyes but I can feel hers just burning on my face right now as the breath of the dragons she owns. 

"People? So you've also bedded... men?" She asks me with suprise in her tone making me open one eye. "No I've you know shared a woman with another man a couple of times, but I've never did that with a man." I say and she looks at me with a raised brow. 

"So you and another man shared a woman?" 

"Yes a couple of times we shared the same woman, it was fun. But once we are wed I will be your loyal wolf lion dog? Something."  I say and she grabs my chin harshly making my eyes now snap onto hers. "So now you think you are free to wander into another's bed." She says and I don't know am I? 

"Why you are telling me I am not Daenerys?" I counter and she rolls her eyes before turning around while I release a laugh as I move closer to her and wrap my arm around her. 

That Night, 

Sitting on the railing I soon hear steps coming my way with the scent of Tyrion making a sigh leave my lips, I've been thinking about my siblings, my father and mother, Tommen, King's Landing and the North.  We were at war and did what needed to be done, but Slaughtering Robb Stark on a wedding was not how far I thought they would have taken it. Now the Bolton's rule over The North or well 'rule' the northern lords don't forget or forgive so Roose Bolton will have trouble keeping everything together. 

"You seem troubled and here I thought all your troubles were gone after your afternoon." He says making me roll my eyes. "The Starks are dead, or well those who had the name Stark. Isn't Winterfell mine by right now?" I say as I don't even look in his direction but down at the for now peaceful city. 

"Father gave that to the Boltons, but yes since all of Ned Stark's heirs are dead and you being the son of Alysanne Stark the best claim to Winterfell you have it." He says and I release a sigh as I run my hand through my hair. 

"You're thinking about taking it....... about telling them what he has done and becoming Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North. And here I thought being king was going to be enough titles for you." He says with some slight surprise in his voice. 

"The North will never follow the Bolton's but I am half Stark, if I free them of the Boltons and tell them the truth maybe they will follow me. Isn't it worth a shot at least? To be around her people and get to known them? The North is part of who I am even if it took me so long to know that." I breathe out as i turn in his direction and let our eyes meet. 

"What will you tell Cersei if you sail back again.... she will want answers Jason." 

"Stannis is still alive is he not? I will tell her that I am going to march North to kill and take out his army." I say and he shakes his head with a chuckle leaving his lips. 

"I don't know if I should call you smart or stupid Jason." 

Author's Note, 

Leave a vote and comment <3

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

151K 4.8K 53
𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 IN WHICH Helaena Targaryen, Younger sister to Daenerys Targaryen and Viserys, After Roberts's...
40K 1K 33
Joanna Lannister, Tywin Lannister's youngest, is a bastard. Even being named a true Lannister after proving herself as a child, the young lady is sti...
13.9K 428 20
Helaena Targaryen was the last Targaryen alive, or at least Jaime Lannister thought when he held the babe in his arms, telling his beloved sister of...
400K 11.3K 57
Davina Lannister is the youngest child of Tywin Lannister. She is very loved by her father, which is why he let her practice with Jaime swordsmanship...