OUR ROYAL ALLIANCE (his Deal)

By authordiaa

𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝙡 π™·π™Έπš‚ πš‚π™΄πšπ™Έπ™΄πš‚ [ π™³π™°πšπ™Ί πšπ™Ύπ™Όπ™°π™½π™²π™΄] OUR ROYAL ALLIANCE (#BOOK 1) INDIAN ROMAN... More

β€’Introductionβ€’
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER -7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33

CHAPTER-23

935 66 18
By authordiaa

Hey you guys we completed 10k views like I still can't believe. 💗 I want to thank each one of you keep supporting me. <3
Happy 10k gift for y'all ✨👇🏻

1200+ words

AUTHOR

They both got out of the bus and followed others inside the huge haveli, they were welcomed by Rohan's dadi who did the couple's aarti.

All the couple bend down to touch Gayatri Devi's feet one by one while the wives were blushing on the aashirwad Rohan's Dadi was giving them.

It was Drishya and Ekansh's turn to touch the elders feet.

'dhodo nahao phulo phalo' drishya bite her lower lip to surpass the smile from her face.

'vaise bahue sari bahut sundar laye hai mere pote' Gayatri said, while everyone walked inside.

'bacho aap sab Jake rest karlo phir kal subha baraat mein dance bhi toh karna hai'
Rohini, Rohan's mother said while serving them tea and coffee.

'Mami humara dhulha hai kaha' Avyaan asked sipping on his coffee, while other cousins nodded.

'Mein yaha hu' A 5'9 tall 27 year old man said cutting the call he was on a moment ago.

'Rohan bhai kya baat apka toh Koi plan nahi tha shaadi karne ka, mind kaise change ho gya?' Vihaan said as Rohan took a seat beside him.

'arey kaha toh apne bhi tha ki mein kabhi love marriage nahi karunga aapka bhi toh mind change hua na' Rohan said.

'aisa Matt bol mere bhai, meri Janna chid jati hai phir manana padta hai usse.' Vihaan whispered in his ear and loud enough that everyone heard and busted into laughter while Anaya being easily offended about what his husband said she got up making a pout and walked away.

'Dekha chid gayi na woh, ab manana padega usse' vihaan said getting up and following his wife 'janna meine juth bola tha'.

Then everyone went to there room as they all were really tired and tomorrow is shaadi so they need energy for dance ofcourse.

Drishya and Ekansh too walked to their room which was on the first floor, 'aap jao mein abhi atti hu' Drishya said remembering something and left from there ekansh started at her disappearing figure and then went inside, he sat on the bed and something clicked him.

Ekansh went to his luggage and opened it and took out a paper bag which contained a stuff wrapped in gift wrapper.

He picked it and kept it on the table, but he wasn't satisfied with it so he picked it and kept it on the bed and sat on the bed and started waiting for his wife and started thinking if she will like it or not?

Drishya hesitated to knock on the door, and turned to leave when gyatri devi opened the door from the other side.

'Drishya beta aap apne room mein nahi gye?' she asked the young lady as she turned.

'jee Nani mein jahi rahi thi woh mein-matbal mujhe sui-dhaga chahiye tha' she finally said.

'kyu beta' 'woh Nani Ekansh ki shirt ka button mujhse tutt gya isliye' she said making the old lady smirk.

'ohhh aao ander' she said.

'Nani woh galti se mere dupatte mein phas ke Tut gya tha' drishya said not wanting her to think otherwise.

'meine toh kuch pucha hi nahi' the old lady struggled hiding her smile.

'ye lo sui-dhaga' 'thank-you Nani's she turned to leave.

'Drishya' Gayatri called her and patted the space beside her on the bed telling her to sit, she gladly went there and sat beside her.

'meine suna hai Ekansh mein badlav a Raha hai, woh ab late office jata hai aur jaldi Ghar atta hai, woh humesha se bahut sarmila Raha hai, usse time lagta hai logo ke sath adjust karne mein'

' usse thoda time do aur mujhe pura wishwas hai tum dono ek dusre ke liye hi Bane ho, bhagwan tumhari Jodi ko salamat rakhe.'

' tumhe pata hai mujhe tum dekhti hi pasand a gyi thi jab meine tum rahi photo dekhi thi' Drishya got touched by her words.

'Nani mein wada karti hu ki mein kabhi Ekansh pe give up nahi karungi humesha unke sath khedi rahu gi' Drishya said talking Gayatri's hands in hers.

'mujhe wishwas hai tumpe' she kissed Drishya's forehead.

Then Drishya wished her good and left for her room, she reached at her room and opened the door find ekansh searching something in his luggage while cursing.

she walked to him, feeling a presence behind he looked up at her.

'Aap kuch dhundh rahe hai?' he stood up towering her.

'Tumhare pass peracetamol hai?' he asked.

'sar dard ho rha hai?' hummed in reply.

'mein head massage de deti hu thik ho jaiya' she said walking to the vanity finding oil.

'Its not that serious, I will take medicine and it will be ok' he said sitting on the couch.

'If it's not serious than head massage is a good option' she returned keeping the oil bottle on the table.

'let me change' she said and went into the bathroom to change.

(Her outfit)

She came back and find him using his phone, she shook her head at him vaise toh sar dard hai lekin phone chalana hai Mr ko.

She walked to him and took his phone or should say snached the phone from his hand and kept it on table.

'It will affect your eyes, you already have headache' she said and picked the oil bottle.

She took a seat behind him on the couch and tried to reach her hands on his head, but got unsuccessful.

He noticed and internally smile at her
'I'll sit on the floor, shorty' he said chucking.

She didn't gave a fuck about what he just said, the only thing she cared was that he just laughed, it was the first time she heard her husband's laughter, she was mesmeried by the laughter, it sounds like melodious music to oher ears, which she is willing to hear for the rest of her life on loop.

She can be 5 inch short to make him laugh like that, she didn't said anything thing and silently let him sit on the floor while she folded her legs.

Then she dropped the oil on his scalp and started running her fingers onto his scalp and slowly massaging it, ekansh closed his eyes feeling the headache going away he was feeling so good and relaxed at the same time.

'feeling better?' she asked, he just hummed in response definitely enjoying the magic his wife doing on his head.

'can we sit on bed?' he asked, she looked at him and then thought he must be tired and nodded.

They walked to the bed and Drishya sat on the bed first her back against the bed rest and then Ekansh sat on the bed and turned his head for a min.

'Do you mind if a lay on the bed? He asked his wife she shook her head in a no being nothing but honest.

He laid on the bed keep his head on her lap and keeping her hands on his head telling her to continue and closed her eyes.

She resume massaging his head after some time she stopped and call his name.

'Mr Raghuvanshi?' but didn't got any response, I think he slept she thought and leaned back on the head rest closing her eyes, her fingers lightly running through his wavy hairs.

Soon they both slept in the same position.

VOTE
COMMENT
DIAA<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 2.1K 22
"π‘«π’–π’π’Šπ’šπ’‚π’ π’Œπ’ π’…π’Šπ’Œπ’‰π’‚π’π’‚ π’„π’‰π’‚π’‰π’•π’Š 𝒉𝒐, π’Œπ’Š π’ƒπ’Šπ’˜π’Š 𝒉𝒐 π’Žπ’†π’“π’Š?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’†" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
172K 9.6K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
808K 47.2K 38
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
4.4M 153K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...