New Idol?(Uta No Prince-sama...

By 1h0pe1

Amaya Nakada, a girl who has a fear of boys. She has been scared of them since she was little, ever since sh... More

~~~InFo~~~
ו1•×
ו2•×
ו3•×
ו4•×
ו5•×
ו8•×
ו9•×
ו10•×
ו11•×
ו12•×
ו13•×
ו14•×.
what

ו7•×

3.6K 114 47
By 1h0pe1

Amaya POV
I woke up at 9 a.m and I was having an argument with myself about going to breakfast or not. 'If I do Kazuo might kill me... But, I'm REALLY hungry and I might starve to death today if I don't eat... Fuck it, I need to food to live and I'm not ready to give it up yet.'

I got dressed in a navy blue shirt with my grey hoodie with black jeans and of course my conversehigh tops. I put on a black ribbon on my wrist and I had a charm bracelet on the other. I don't need makeup because I'm fabulous! Haha no... I just don't wear makeup because it feels like my face has some sort of weird paste on it and just putting it on is a hassle so... Yeah.

I went went out of my room and walked towards the main 'living room' of the dorms. Once I was there, I cautiously opened the door to see if Kazuo was there. 'YES! He's not here, and that means I can ask Nanami if she wants to go to breakfast with me.'. Now I know what your thinking (maybe), why didn't I just wait for Nanami to go somewhere else? Well that 'living room' area is where I exit the dorms soo, I would have to go there anyway so why not kill two birds with one stone?

I opened the door fully and started to walk towards the place where Nanami was when I heard someone I didn't want to hear.

"Ah hem... Amaya?" 'He' said looking at me with a closed eye smile. Okay, right now he may look like a innocent animal, but on the inside is this murderous intent and glare all fixated on me.

I shivered and turned around. "Hai Kazuo?" I said with a smile and sweatdrop.

"Will you come here for a second?"

I went over there very cautiously and I literally felt like I was gonna die. "What do you need?"

"Come here?" He said telling me to come closer. I obliged and before I knew it he grabbed me by my shoulder and whispered into my ear.

When he was done, let's say I was scared and traumatized for life. My eyes widened as he went on. I went to Nanami slowly who was confused as ever. My innocence and purity has been taken from me.

She looked at me with a bit of worry in her eyes and said,"Are you okay, Amaya?"

I looked at her and before I knew, I started hugging her and cried, "Kazuo ruined me!!!" Hehe... Well umm, how do I explain that? Let's say I have a tiny bit of a childish side.

Nanami looked a bit taken a back, but in the end started to pat my back awkwardly and said, "It-its okay Amaya, he probably feels bad for it."

I looked at her with tear in my eyes and said, "Really?" I saw a small blush on her cheeks as she nodded. I then looked over to Kazuo and he actually looked a bit guilty.

I separated from Nanami and then said, " Do you wanna go to breakfast with me?"

She was about to answer when a certain flirt said, "Can I come to? If little lamb is going I want to too."

All of Starish came in and all said they wanted to go. I realized I was outnumbered and had no excuses so I just simply nodded my head with a sigh. 'I really hope they didn't see what just happened a moment ago.'

We all got in the car and decided to go to a crepe shop. I was pretty excited because I haven't eaten a crepe in almost a year. I looked like over to Kazuo and I saw a hint of the same excitement in his eyes, but covered it with his 'cool' facade.

When we got there, I walked in and my mouth literally dropped. I felt like I was in heaven. I saw people working on other peoples crepes and they all looked so good. I looked at the menu and felt like I couldn't just choose one.

After everyone got their crepes I went up and asked for a 2 strawberry crepes and one of them for take out. After 5 minutes or so, I went to my table one both of them and started eating one.

"Hey Amaya, why did you buy two crepes? Are you that hungry?" Syo asked.

I laughed a bit and said, "No, I'm saving this one for later for someone. ^^"

I saw Kazuo look at me and I could tell he knew who I was saving this for. I gave him a look saying don't-you-dare-tell-them-or-i-will-kill-you-in-your-sleep look.

He backed off and I saw that Ren noticed this, but didn't say anything. I went back to eating and after everyone was done, I told them I'll be right back.

I went to the back of the shop and called my father. "Hello? Dad?"

"Oh~ is this Amaya? What do you need~"

"Well, I was thinking we could meet at 'that' place this year since your always busy with work?" I asked with a bit of hope in my voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry Amaya~, you see I stil-"

I cut him off and said, "No, its okay if you can't. Mom will understand." I tried my best to hold back my tears and I ended the phone call.

"Are you okay Little Ram?" I turned around and saw Ren behind me.

I was shocked and said, "W-What are you doing here?"

He replied by saying, "Who were you talking to?"

He totally evaded my question and I said, "Saotome, we should go back now. I bet their waiting."

I walked past him and after awhile he followed. I saw Kazuo get up from his seat and come over to me.

"Can he come?" Kazuo said with sadness in his voice knowing the answer already.

I shook my head and he looked down. "Its okay! I bet she'll love to hear everything so far as a make up for not seeing him."

Seeing him trying to cheer me up made me smile and I turned towards the group who looked a bit confused.

"Umm, you guys can go. Kazuo and I actually remembered we have to go somewhere today," I said in a happy voice masking what I'm truly feeling.

"Are you sure? We can come-" Masato said but was cut off my shaking my head.

"I'm sure," I said and with that everyone looked at me doughtfully and left.

I sighed and nodded my head to Kazuo as a sign to tell him let's go. I looked at the time seeing it was 11 already. We left the building but little did I know we were being followed.

Kazuo POV
As we left the building I felt stares coming from behind me. I looked back and saw the whole group there.

'If there going to stalk us then they should at least do a better job of it.' I sighed and continued walking not bothering to tell Amaya.

We went it a flower shop and got a Carnation flower bouquet. It was in her favorite color, purple. I paid and even though Amaya was reluctant, I still won in the end.

After that we made our way over to a private flower garden only for visitors on special days like this and family members. Today we got there when no one was there yet so we took this time to talk to her mom.

We walked to the middle of the flower garden and saw a gravestone with the name 'Ayaka Nakada' and below it has 'Stage name- Miki'.

I saw Amaya walk up to the gravestone and gently put the flowers down.

Amaya POV
When Kazuo and I got to moms gravestone, I gently put the flowers down and put the crepe beside it on a paper plate.

"Hey mom, I brought you your favorite color and type of flowers! Also, this time, Kazuo made it. You remember him right?" I motioned for him to come over.

He said, " Hey Ayaka! Its what, 4 years already?"

"Hey! If she was here she would be telling you to call her 'Mom'! Gosh," I scolded as I hit him on the head.

"Yeah, your daughter is still as rough as ever may I add," he said while rubbing the back of his head.

"Anyways, a lot of stuff has happened in these past few days. First, dad asked me to move in with him so I could make my dream come true in being like you. Also, after I moved in, he pulled a major twist to this. HE MADE ME LIVE WITH 11 FREAKING GUYS! Ahem, I mean that he should have taking in account if my fear but, I guess its not to bad. I made friends with the girl who lives there, her name is Nanami and she's STARISH's composer. So far I'm feeling a bit more comfortable with them. Like Otoya, he's really nice and he's one of the few who I feel comfortable around. He's funny and reminds me of when Kazuo was smaller and a child. Kazuo isn't cute anymore either so I don't know what to do with him except tease him."

"Hey! I use to be cute?" He said while raising an eyebrow.

I laughed and continued, "Also, Natsuki reminds of a bunny for some reason. He's also like Otoya and it always feels like I can smile when he's here. Even though his cooking, might not be the best, I can certainly use it to my advantage!"

"And Tokiya, well... How do I put it, even though he may seem like one of those mature guys you always made fun of, he seems to care a lot for people. I think I'll start to like him later on," I said while I saw Kazuo lookin around and I smirked.

"Hehe, and Syo. Natsuki calls him cute, but I think he's pretty manly in his own way. I think he's one of the people who cares about their friends no matter what and I like that type of person."

"Even though I haven't talked to Ren, Masato, and Cecil, I feel like she I get to know them better, there going to be just as nice and cool as the others." I said while smiling.

"Oh also, I met a few people that I was in elementary and middle school with. Of course they don't know me, but I'm glad they got together to form a band. I remember telling you that they're all really talented." I said in a quieter voice.

"Hey Amaya, it's getting kind of late, should we do that thing now." Kazuo said.

"Okay but first. HEY, you guys in the bushes, get out here!" I yelled.

After a minute everyone came running out either blushing or crying and came to hug me. Before anyone could Kazuo blocked their view of me and said, "Well, I see you've shown your faces. Now you should pay your respects and go find a class for stalking people."

"Hey Kazuo~ its okay, I bet they were just curious I mean, I would be," I said. I dug in my bag and got out 18 sparklers and handed everyone 2 each.

They all looked surprised and said, "Thank you!" I smiled and got out a lighter to start them.

I looked up and saw everyone was gone. I looked behind me and saw everyone paying their respects to mom. This made me so happy my eyes watered up.

Someone tapped my shoulder and I saw it was Ren. He said, "You shouldn't worry us like that little ram. Also, I didn't know your mom was the famous idol, Miki."

After he asked everyone was here and Cecil said, "Yeah, you never told us your mom was Miki-chan," I was going to say something when Kazuo came in and said, "Okay everyone! If you want to start your sparklers the come right now! Limited time offer!"

He smirked at me when he finished and I nodded as a 'thank you'. He said that because he knew I never liked to talk about my mom cause it would bring both sad and happy memories.

I ran over and also started my sparkler and soon it was so dark the only light you saw was sparkler illuminating our faces and the flowers. We stayed until they died down and we all said goodbye to my mother.

I was leaving when I saw 3 guys go to her gravestone. I stopped and saw a short boy with scarf, another that was a bit taller with glasses, and I saw one around the same height with black hair. I heard my name being called and saw everyone was already at the gate waiting for me.

I quickly ran over to them and we started walking back to the dorms.

Today was really nice and fun. 'Mom, thank you for what all you did when I was smaller.'

We all got back and went to sleep because a certain group sent our only ride away so we had to walk. By the time we got back it was 11 p.m.

I went to sleep and dreamt of the happy times of when mom was still here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiya! So, what do you think?

Ayaka- why did I have to die?

Umm... Because that's the story.

Amaya- you're cruel author-sama

But... *cries in tama-chans corner

Tamaki- sorry but I need my corner right now. I can lend it to you in a few minutes though?

Haruhi or the twins?

Tamaki-both... ╥﹏╥

Awe its okay... But anyways, that's the end of this chapter and I hoped you enjoyed and stuff...

GERONIMO!

COMMENT
COMPLIEMT
AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!
the silence

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 2.4K 61
Just a girl who had entered Saotome Academy even though she doesn't want to. She meets others and her life slowly changes into something better. Will...
5.6K 285 17
❝"Huh...? You want QUARTET NIGHT to split?" "I don't plan that, but that would be nice too." he grinned. ".... A-And how do you plan to do that?" I s...
8.7K 313 9
AU Jinguji Ren x Reader: Ok so this is my first time writing a fanfic and I have no idea what u guys will think. The story contains oc, Shion and Mik...
2.2K 27 89
~ Stories that I created based on images of Utapri or songs. ~ Started at: @_haruka.nanami on Instagram ~ I also post them on @ _utapri.stories on In...