The sickly beauty got pregnan...

Demens88c által

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://shubaowb.com/nove... Több

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Detoxified
Chapter 3 Getting married
Chapter 4 Meet
Chapter 5 Apply medicine
Chapter 6 Acting coquettishly
Chapter 7 Allergic
Chapter 8 Guardian
Chapter 9 Received the gift
Chapter 10 Being pampered
Chapter 11 Attention
Chapter 12 Got cold
Chapter 13 My heart beats
Chapter 14 Love you
Chapter 15 Put to sleep
Chapter 16 Going on a trip
Chapter 17 Coming after me
Chapter 18 Gonna cry
Chapter 19 Dreaming
Chapter 20 The murderer
Chapter 21 Case solved
Chapter 22 Feeling distressed
Chapter 23 Exposed
Chapter 25 Reconciled
Chapter 26 Sick again
Chapter 27 Feeding each other
Chapter 28 Going south
Chapter 29 Missing
Chapter 30 Drunk
Chapter 31 Drunk again
Chapter 32 Assassinated
Chapter 33 Bandaged
Chapter 34 Swearing
Chapter 35 Let's talk
Chapter 36 Have a headache
Chapter 37 It's time to leave the house
Chapter 38 It's blowing
Chapter 39 Liar
Chapter 40 Falling into the water
Chapter 41 Feeding
Chapter 42 It hurts again
Chapter 43 Got punished
Chapter 44 It's on fire
Autumn hunting
Chapter 46 Help
Chapter 47 Escape
Chapter 48 Seek medical treatment
Chapter 49 Confess your love
Chapter 50 Help each other
Chapter 51 It's the bridal chamber
Chapter 52 Being stared at
Chapter 53 Support me
Chapter 54 Feeling dizzy
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Fainted
Chapter 57 Pregnant
Chapter 58 Announced
Chapter 59 Confess
Chapter 60 Enjoy the plum blossoms
Chapter 61 Vomiting again
Chapter 62 Announced
Suffocated to death
Chapter 64 teasing back
Chapter 65 The situation is broken
Chapter 66 It's time to raise a baby
Chapter 67 Fetal movement
Chapter 68 The palace has changed
Chapter 69 Patricide
Chapter 70 Reunion
Chapter 71 Come to worship
Chapter 72 Jealous
Chapter 73 Giving birth
Chapter 74 Daily life of raising cubs (1)
Chapter 75 Daily life of raising cubs (2)
Chapter 76 Daily life of raising cubs (3)
Chapter 77 Daily life of raising cubs (End)
Chapter 78 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (1)
Chapter 79 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (2)
Chapter 80 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (3)
Chapter 81 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (4)
Chapter 82 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (5)
Chapter 83 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (6)
Chapter 84 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (7)
Chapter 85 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (End)
Chapter 86 Modern Campus (1)
Chapter 87 Modern Campus (2)
Chapter 88 Modern Campus (3)
Chapter 89 Modern Campus (End)
Chapter 90 Modern time travel (1)
Chapter 91 Modern Time Travel (End)

Chapter 24 Run away

613 10 0
Demens88c által

Xue Shiye held the man who fell asleep unconsciously due to lack of energy shortly after asking those questions, his eyes changing uncertainly.

The breath is getting darker.

The other bystanders listened to the whole process and faced this intimidating oppression. Manager Zhang and others had cold sweat on their foreheads. Yingtian's eyes were slightly lowered, and the look of escape on Yinghong's face was no longer there.

Wenmu wanted to go over and snatch their young master from the prince's arms. He always felt that the current prince was a bit intimidating...

In the end, Manager Zhang calmed down and cleared his throat and said: "When the princess woke up in the morning, she asked the prince if you were back. In your absence, the princess can't even eat."

He elaborated on An Lianxi's loss of appetite in the morning.

As expected, Xue Shinye's expression softened slightly and he lowered his eyes and looked into his arms. After a while, the slender and well-proportioned fingertips were slightly bent, gently caressing the smooth and delicate cheek, and his eyes deepened a little.

Except stay with him.

Where else can you go?

So stupid.

He put a little pressure on his fingertips and then released it, leaving a light red mark on his fair skin.

He always makes himself miserable.

Without him, where could he go?

When An Lianxi woke up, Xue Shiye was no longer there. Wen Mu stood aside, hesitant to speak.

"Where is the prince?" An Lianxi asked subconsciously.

The expression on Wen Mu's face changed, and he wanted to mention the terrifying look on King Qi's face after he fell asleep, but at this moment Ying Tian came in and said, "Princess is awake."

She walked over and pulled the curtain aside, "The prince is still in the study doing official business. There is a lot going on today."

Xue Shiye had not gone to court before, but had taken him to have fun in the suburbs of Beijing. Suddenly he got busy when he returned to Beijing. An Lianxi guessed that it might be related to the incident with the second prince, but it was because he did not see Xue Shiye when he woke up. Somewhat uncomfortable.

It can be seen that habits are really terrible.

Although he did not sleep with Xue Shinye some time ago, he would see each other as soon as he woke up. Now it has only been two days, and that's it...

An Lianxi's long eyelashes drooped slightly, not knowing what he was thinking.

Yingtian saw that his expression was not right, so she smiled and added softly: "After dinner later, the prince will come over to accompany the princess."

An Lianxi raised his face, "Can I go over and have a look?"

Yingtian was stunned for a moment, then nodded quickly, "Of course."

After that, she added: "If the princess comes over, the prince will definitely be happy."

Ever since the princess fell asleep, the prince's mood seemed not to be very good. If the princess was by his side, Yingtian guessed that the prince's mood would definitely improve.

An Lianxi asked Yingtian to lead him, got up and followed her to the study.

Outside the study, Manager Zhang was sweating on his forehead and did not dare to make any unnecessary noise to disturb the people inside. Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of An Lianxi and his entourage. His eyes suddenly shone brightly and he hurriedly stepped forward to greet her, "The princess is here."

Facing the enthusiastic Manager Zhang, An Lianxi was confused.

Manager Zhang spontaneously led the person to the study door and opened the door for him, "Princess, please go in, the prince is inside."

The study was silent. Light shone through the large open window, covering all the furnishings in the room with a golden halo. A huge screen blocked the table, and only a vague glimpse of the figure behind it could be seen.

An Lianxi walked over very lightly, and the closer he got, his heartbeat seemed to be uncontrollable. When he saw the human figure behind the screen clearly, and looked into those deep eyes as dark as paint, he seemed to He heard the noise in his chest.

Xue Shiye turned slightly sideways and waved to him.

He didn't say anything, and neither did An Lianxi. He just walked over and arrived in front of the other party.

Suddenly, his waist felt heavy and he was suddenly carried forward.

An Lianxi lowered his head in shock.

Xue Shiye buried his head in his chest. This was the first time that the positions between the two seemed to have been reversed.

An Lianxi felt a little strange, "Your Majesty?"

Are you so tired?

He glanced at the piles of folders on the desk.

so many......

Xue Shiye quickly raised his head, but did not let him go. Instead, he held him in his arms and basically asked behind his ear, "Did you sleep well?"

An Lianxi nodded, "Yeah."

Xue Shiye chuckled, "Come to me when you're done sleeping?"

An Lianxi kept silent.

Xue Shiye said: "Come with me to read these."

An Lianxi then responded and stayed quietly in his arms, waiting for him to finish approving the official document.

I thought it would take a long time, but I saw that Xue Shiye stopped only halfway through.

An Lianxi: "The remaining ones will not be approved?"

"No more approval."

An Lianxi was confused.

Xue Shiye squeezed the hand he placed on the corner of the table and whispered: "Take you to dinner."

Then, he was hugged by Xue Shiye.

An Lianxi put her arms around his shoulders and neck, and obediently let him carry her out of the study.

After the two of them finished their meal, An Lianxi continued to follow Xue Shiye, as if he would go wherever the other person was.

Very clingy.

Xue Shiye was extremely helpful and hugged him for a whole day without letting go.

At night, Xue Shiye wiped An Lianxi's face and said with a smile: "You are so good today."

An Lianxi raised his head and let him do whatever he wanted without saying a word.

Xue Shiye put down the handkerchief and rubbed his cheek with his fingertips. There was a tenderness in his voice that even he himself had not noticed, "What's wrong?"

An Lianxi blinked his eyes and remained silent.

Xue Shiye paused, then quietly slid his fingers to his mouth, caressing his lips, and his fingertips were twirling on those lips as if intentionally or unintentionally. An Lianxi's eyes widened slightly, but he made no next move.

Xue Shine's eyes dimmed and he stretched his eyes a little deeper.

After a moment, he withdrew his hand and said, "You go to bed first."

An Lianxi pursed his lips and blushed, "What about you?"

Xue Shiye was silent, turned his back to him, "Take a bath."

After saying that, Xue Shinye left the room.

He had been gone for a long time, but An Lianxi was still awake when he came back.

"Waiting for me?" Xue Shiye took off his robe and got on the bed.

An Lianxi squeezed in and said softly.

Xue Shiye closed his eyes and felt that the bath just now was in vain.

An Lianxi gave up most of his position to him. The moment the position beside him sank, he was pulled over by Xue Shiye.

"Go to sleep."

An Lianxi: "...Oh."

He actually can't sleep very well.

I decided to stay a few more days before leaving.

But he had stayed several days longer.

An Lianxi also felt that he had indulged himself too much.

And he thought that if he stayed like this, he would become more and more inseparable from Xue Shiye.

But, in what capacity does he stay here...

While thinking, An Lianxi fell asleep.

Xue Shiye listened to the gradually calming breathing beside him, and slowly suppressed the restlessness in his body.

On the second day, Xue Shiye went to court as usual, that is, these two days. It is impossible for the second prince to let it go like this. If Marquis Wen Yuan fails to protect him, he still has a back-up plan.

When Xue Shiye got up, An Lianxi woke up.

Seeing him open his eyes, Xue Shine put him to sleep and said, "I'll be back soon."

An Lianxi nodded drowsily, trying to close his eyes. When Xue Shiye left, he spoke, without even opening his mouth, and said with his mind: "I'm leaving."

I don't know if the other party heard it.

In the Jinluan Palace, Xue Shiye swiftly ordered someone to report the second prince's corruption first. When the evidence was solid, Emperor Mingkang immediately became furious and issued an edict to stop him.

The Second Prince and his party suffered heavy losses.

Xue Shiye didn't care what the latter did and went straight back to the palace after going to court. When he just returned to Xiyuan, he didn't see An Lianxi's figure. He thought he was going to see the cat again, but he went to Xunyuan and found no trace of him.

Xue Shine turned back and saw Yingtian, "Where is the princess?"

Yingtian knelt down with a plop, "Back to the prince, the princess left the palace today and didn't let us follow her. Now... she hasn't returned yet."

Xue Shiye frowned and finally said something in a cold voice.

"Go find it."

As soon as he finished speaking, his expression turned cold, and his eyes were almost filled with frost, and the paranoia hidden beneath them began to appear.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

15.7K 348 33
A group of unlikely space pirates arrived on the planet Earth in search of the Greatest Treasure in the Galaxy. Captain Marvelous and his crew search...
1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1.1M 28.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
57.2K 2.4K 16
What happens when a certain psychic travels back in time? ----- Saiki K x Black Butler crossover