Slowly...You Will Fall In Lov...

By ItsmeOzuka

Reyhan and Emir's worlds collide when their siblings, Can and Zara, fall in love despite their contrasting fa... More

Chapter 1: The innocence of love
Chapter 2: Emir saved Reyhan
Chapter 3: Shocking Proposal
Chapter 4: Reyhan's care for Emir
Chapter 5: The marriage
Chapter 6: Rift between Emir and Zaroon
Chapter 7: Sharing Secrets of hearts
Chapter 8: Anonymous letter
Chapter 9: Reyhan's hurtful words
Chapter 10: Reyhan insulted Emir
Chapter 11: Will Reyhan realise?
Chapter 12: Reyhan faced the Truth
Chapter 13: Emir is in danger
Chapter 14: Family boundaries
Chapter 15: Lives Apart!
Chapter 16: The sweet encounter
Chapter 17: The protective gesture
Chapter 18: Emir's distant behaviour
Chapter 19: The magical moment
Chapter 20: Blooming of love
Chapter 21: Getting close
Chapter 22: Reyhan's jealousy
Chapter 23: Zaroon's Evil intentions
Chapter 24: Reyhan's confession
Chapter 25: Sneak peak!
Chapter 26: What happened to Zara?
Chapter 27: The Romance blooming
Chapter 28: Unexpected announcement
Chapter 29: Distance
Chapter 30: Emir's fear
Chapter 31: "Can't lose you"
Chapter 32: Zehra's new trap
Chapter 33: Emir's emotional outburst
Chapter 34: Evil planning
Chapter 35: Chances to mend
Chapter 36: The photoshoot
Chapter 37: The unfolding layers
Chapter 38: Reyhan's support
Chapter 39: Emir's silence
Chapter 40: Will Emir find truth?
Chapter 41: Zehra's Game Over?
Chapter 42: Reyhan's inner turmoil
Chapter 43: The funny act
Chapter 44: Reyhan is hurt
Chapter 45: The Public Announcement
Chapter 46: The reason
Chapter 47: The night of Love
Chapter 48: Selim 's desperation
Chapter 49: "Dimples"
Chapter 50: Shocking news
Chapter 51: "I missed you"
Chapter 53: Happy moments
Chapter 54: Recalling Love
Chapter 55: Can's emotional outburst
Chapter 56: Can misbehaved with Emir
Chapter 57: The argument
Chapter 58: Will Can and Zara seperate?
Chapter 59: The Trap
Chapter 60: The Tarp II
Chapter 61: Gunshot
Chapter 62: Emotional burden
Chapter 63: Reyhan's bold move
Chapter 64: Distance of two hearts
Chapter 65: Emir is here!
Chapter 66: Will they meet?
Chapter 67: Gaze through the flames
Chapter 68: Tough time for Reyhan
Chapter 69: Emir's furious side
Chapter 70: Emir wants Divorce!
Chapter 71: Angel!
Chapter 72: Emir's Dilemma
Chapter 73: Reyhan back in Tarhun House
Chapter 74: Reyhan is danger!
Chapter 75: Reyhan again broke Emir's trust?
Chapter 76: The dirty game
Chapter 77: Will the truth come out?
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 52: Clash between Emir and Can

18 1 0
By ItsmeOzuka

Can, frustrated and on edge, can't hold it any longer respond while shouting, "Zara, I want divorce from you." Shock and tension fill the room after Can's unexpected revelation. Zara was in tears and was visibly shaken. Can repeated his words with a trembling voice, "Zara, leave me." Reyhan rushes towards Can, concern etched on her face said, "Can, are you in your senses? What are you saying?"

Zara's voice trembles as she confronts Can while saying, "Can, did you just say... divorce?
Can, maintaining his stance, affirms his words, "Yes, you heard that right." Reyhan, trying to mediate, steps towards Zara and said, "Zara, there must be some misunderstanding. Can can't say such a thing to you. You know how much he loves you." Zara, still in tears, responds with a mix of sadness and anger, "Reyhan, first ask him how dare he say that word without any hesitation."

Suddenly, Emir was standing at the entrance he was seen shocked and hurt. He overheard the intense conversation going on inside. Reyhan and everyone in the room noticed him are equally stunned.

Then Emir takes a few steps inside, positioning himself between Zara and Can, facing Reyhan.
Emir continued, "Can, do you really want to leave Zara?" Can, silent for a moment, eventually said, "Yes, I... I want to divorce her. Please take her with you from here."

Emir, angered by Can's words, grabs his collar forcefully. Emir gittered, "How dare you play with her emotions! If you didn't want to continue with her, why did you reconcile with her?" Reyhan tried to intervene, attempting to loosen Emir's grip on Can. Reyhan with concern said, "Emir, please, there must be something... Please calm down, leave him." Emir, looking at Reyhan, reluctantly lets go of Can, but the anger in his eyes remains.

Reyhan, shocked and hurt, confronts Can said, "Can, what are you doing all this? You love Zara. We all know it. Then why are you doing all this?" Can, with a cold demeanor, revealed, "That reconciliation was my plan to throw her ego down. I wanted to take revenge on Zara. She left me and this house as if I was solely responsible for everything. I had to do this." Emir, enraged by Can's confession, grabs Can's collar again and said, "You... I will not spare you today. How dare you do this to my sister?"

Emir slaps Can, expressing his anger and frustration. Reyhan tries to mediate, but Emir is resolute. Emir shook her hand and said, "Reyhan, please, not this time. He deserves this." Emir forcefully pushes Can onto the sofa and begins to confront him physically. Reyhan, desperate to stop the altercation, intervenes again.

Reyhan pleaded, "Emir, stop it, please! He's my brother." Emir, still fueled by anger turned at her with a furious look and said, "Didn't you see what he did to my sister?" Reyhan, caught between Can and Emir, pleaded to Emir by saying, "Emir, there must be some reason he's saying all this. I will talk to him. Please, Emir, calm down." Can, cold and resolute, interrupt Reyhan's attempt to mediate said, "Reyhan, there's nothing you can talk about. Whatever the truth was, I said it already. Now, Emir, take your sister from here. I don't want her in my life anymore." Emir, torn between anger and concern looked at her.

Reyhan was emotionally caught in the middle, is left hanging between her brother and her husband, unsure of how to handle the situation.
Emir, his anger evident, strides towards Zara and firmly holds her hand and said, 'Let's go, Zara. We will not stand here one more second."

Emir then turns to Reyhan, frustration in his voice, "Reyhan, come." Reyhan, still standing, seems torn. Emir repeats with a more assertive tone, "Reyhan, come." Reyhan, with her gaze down, hesitates. Emir reaches out to her said, "Reyhan, it's your decision to choose between me or your brother."

Reyhan was shocked and continued to look at Emir. Reyhan defended Can, "Emir, please. I'm sure there's something behind this. Can isn't like that." Emir, feeling frustrated, responded, "Okay, I understood what you're trying to say. Fine. Then stay here with your brother."

Emir, furious, forcefully grabs Zara's hand, and they walk out of the Polat house, leaving Reyhan standing in the midst of the turmoil.

In his room, Emir lying on his bed, feeling the emptiness without Reyhan. He turns and sees Reyhan's side on the bed, missing her presence. The flashback from the Polat house plays in his mind. As he gently caresses the empty space, his phone rings, interrupting his thoughts. Emir answered, "Hello, officer." The voice on the other side speaks, "Mr. Emir, we checked all the cameras at the accident site. It was a white Mercedes. The number plate isn't visible clearly, and the man driving was around 30-35 years."
Emir listens intently, hoping for more information asked, "Does any other hint there about that man?"

The officer replied, "No, Mr. Emir, but we are working on it. Also, tomorrow we will be going to Polat house for some interrogation with Mr. Ahmet. Please be present there if it is possible."
Emir responds with a contemplative tone simply said, "Hmm."

In the night, Emir pacing in his room, holding his phone and deeply missing Reyhan. He thinks, "I shouldn't have left her alone there. Whatever Can has done, it's not her fault. I behaved so rudely, I think. But she was taking Can's side after hearing everything from him."

As he contemplates, his phone rings, displaying "Reyhan ❤️." Emir hesitates but gathers courage to answer Emir said, "Hello?" Reyhan's voice on the other end, and Emir, closing his eyes, braces for the conversation. Reyhan from the other side softly said, "Emir..." Before she can say anything more, the call abruptly ends. Emir looks at his phone, realizing the battery is dead. Emir frustrated said, "No, no. Not this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 365 38
It started with our main leads Hanan and Khalil who meet in secondary school and became lovers. Their story begins with a deep connection and blossom...
325K 11.3K 21
What will u do if you are forced by your parents to marry an unknown while you silently love your cousin??? . . It is the story of shy and nice girl...
662K 34.9K 72
Zara Ahmed is your ordinary girl, or so she thinks. She wants nothing more than to make her parents proud and to just be happy, for once. She is focu...
112K 3.9K 16
Falling in love with someone just sounds so great. But what if the person you love ditch you for his career.? That too on your wedding day. Meet Zara...