Slowly...You Will Fall In Lov...

By ItsmeOzuka

Reyhan and Emir's worlds collide when their siblings, Can and Zara, fall in love despite their contrasting fa... More

Chapter 1: The innocence of love
Chapter 2: Emir saved Reyhan
Chapter 3: Shocking Proposal
Chapter 4: Reyhan's care for Emir
Chapter 5: The marriage
Chapter 6: Rift between Emir and Zaroon
Chapter 7: Sharing Secrets of hearts
Chapter 8: Anonymous letter
Chapter 9: Reyhan's hurtful words
Chapter 10: Reyhan insulted Emir
Chapter 11: Will Reyhan realise?
Chapter 12: Reyhan faced the Truth
Chapter 13: Emir is in danger
Chapter 14: Family boundaries
Chapter 15: Lives Apart!
Chapter 16: The sweet encounter
Chapter 17: The protective gesture
Chapter 18: Emir's distant behaviour
Chapter 19: The magical moment
Chapter 20: Blooming of love
Chapter 21: Getting close
Chapter 22: Reyhan's jealousy
Chapter 23: Zaroon's Evil intentions
Chapter 24: Reyhan's confession
Chapter 25: Sneak peak!
Chapter 26: What happened to Zara?
Chapter 27: The Romance blooming
Chapter 28: Unexpected announcement
Chapter 29: Distance
Chapter 30: Emir's fear
Chapter 31: "Can't lose you"
Chapter 32: Zehra's new trap
Chapter 33: Emir's emotional outburst
Chapter 34: Evil planning
Chapter 35: Chances to mend
Chapter 36: The photoshoot
Chapter 37: The unfolding layers
Chapter 38: Reyhan's support
Chapter 39: Emir's silence
Chapter 40: Will Emir find truth?
Chapter 41: Zehra's Game Over?
Chapter 42: Reyhan's inner turmoil
Chapter 43: The funny act
Chapter 44: Reyhan is hurt
Chapter 45: The Public Announcement
Chapter 46: The reason
Chapter 47: The night of Love
Chapter 48: Selim 's desperation
Chapter 49: "Dimples"
Chapter 50: Shocking news
Chapter 52: Clash between Emir and Can
Chapter 53: Happy moments
Chapter 54: Recalling Love
Chapter 55: Can's emotional outburst
Chapter 56: Can misbehaved with Emir
Chapter 57: The argument
Chapter 58: Will Can and Zara seperate?
Chapter 59: The Trap
Chapter 60: The Tarp II
Chapter 61: Gunshot
Chapter 62: Emotional burden
Chapter 63: Reyhan's bold move
Chapter 64: Distance of two hearts
Chapter 65: Emir is here!
Chapter 66: Will they meet?
Chapter 67: Gaze through the flames
Chapter 68: Tough time for Reyhan
Chapter 69: Emir's furious side
Chapter 70: Emir wants Divorce!
Chapter 71: Angel!
Chapter 72: Emir's Dilemma
Chapter 73: Reyhan back in Tarhun House
Chapter 74: Reyhan is danger!
Chapter 75: Reyhan again broke Emir's trust?
Chapter 76: The dirty game
Chapter 77: Will the truth come out?
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 51: "I missed you"

21 1 0
By ItsmeOzuka

Days passed like this. Reyhan sits by her father's bedside, the room filled with a sense of relief as her baba shows signs of improvement. Cansu joins Reyhan, expressing concern said, "Reyhan, I think you must go home now. You've been here for the last 4-5 days. Can and I will stay with your baba." Reyhan, reluctant to leave, insists, "No, Mom, I'm okay. I want to be here." Cansu smiles, understanding Reyhan's dedication said, "Reyhan, it's about Emir. He must be feeling alone. You've been here for days." Reyhan said, "No, Mom, he comes here daily to meet... I don't think so he must be feeling like that."

Cansu, with a gentle smile said, "Reyhan, I know after so many challenges, you both are finally together. The happiness in your life has just started. Be with him. He has done so much for us. I don't want him to feel lonely because of us.
Reyhan, contemplating her mother's words, realizes the importance of being there for Emir.

In the room, Emir walks out of the bathroom, standing in front of the wardrobe without shirt dressed in a towel, is getting ready to leave for the office.

Emir, frustration evident on his face as he searches for a shirt in the messed-up wardrobe. Reyhan quietly enters the room and wraps her arms around him from behind. Emir smiled and said, "You're back."

Reyhan closes her eyes, savoring the moment as she hugs him from behind. Emir, feeling her touch, smiles and holds her hands. Then he slowly tilts his head back towards her.

In the intensity of the moment, Reyhan, moved by emotions, gently kisses his back. Emir, touched by her gesture, turns towards her now, facing her asked, "Reyhan... Is Uncle alright?

Reyhan, without a word, simply hugs him tightly, expressing comfort in the warmth of their embrace.

Emir and Reyhan share a tender moment then Emir said, "Reyhan..." Reyhan softly replied, "I missed you." Emir smiled and while hugged her back said, "I missed you too."

As Emir stands, Reyhan continues hugging him. He playfully remarked, "I can stand like this for the rest of my life, but I'm getting late for the office." Reyhan, slightly embarrassed, moves away. Emir, realizing he needs a shirt said, "Now if you're here, then please help me find a shirt." Reyhan smiles and goes to the wardrobe. Reyhan replied, "Emir, your shirts didn't return from the laundry, I think..."

Emir sighs in mild frustration said, "Now what?
Reyhan said, "Wait... " Then with a mischievous grin, pull out another shirt from a bag. Reyhan with a glimmering smile said, "I got this for you but didn't get a chance to give it to you."

Emir, curiously asked, "Where did this shirt come from?" Reyhan replied, "I got it for you." Emir, genuinely touched by her gesture smiled and said, "This is perfect, just like you."

Reyhan blushes and smiles. Emir, with a playful tone, adds, "If you got this for me, then please make me wear it too.. Reyhan chuckled at Emir's playful remark and steps closer, holding the shirt. Emir raises an eyebrow, teasingly questioned, "Reyhan I don't know what I will be without you! "
Reyhan laughs and said, "Only a wife knows what her husband needs." Then Reyhan stands on her tiptoes, reaching to put the shirt over his shoulders. As she finishes buttoning the shirt. She then steps back to admire her handiwork and said, "There you go, handsome".

Emir, now wearing the new shirt, pulls Reyhan close and said, "Thank you for this. You made this morning more beautiful just by your presence." Reyhan said, "I'm glad you like it."

Selim, in his house, dials Zara's number. Zara picks up the call. Zara said, "Hello, Selim." Selim replied, "Hello, Zara. Where have you been? I haven't seen you these days." Zara said, "I was busy, actually. Can's father met with a road accident. We all don't know who that man was; he was a coward who ran from there."

Selim's voice trembles as he asks a crucial question, being terrified he asked, "Where did that accident take place?" Zara replied, "Near City Road bus stop."Selim is shocked and replies hesitantly, "I will talk to you later, Zara."

After ending the call, Selim is left contemplating the revelation. Selim talking to himself said, "What? It means that day he was none other than Can's father. I hit Can's father that day? Wow! That could be my Trump Card." He smiled in a cunning way.

Now, Ahmet Baba has returned home from the hospital, and the family gathers in the living room. Cansu, Ayla, Can, Reyhan, and Zara sit together. Can appears tense, and suddenly, he stands up, looking serious. Can suddenly stood up and said, "Zara, I need to talk to you about something important." Zara, engaged in a conversation, replies casually, "Can, we can talk later." Can said, "It's important, Zara." Zara stands up, sensing the urgency in Can's voice said, "Yes?"

Can hesitate and then respond, 'Not here, but in a quiet place." Ayla, giggled and said, "What happened, abi? What's the matter that you can't talk about here?" Can, frustrated and on edge, can't hold it any longer respond while shouting, "Zara, I want divorce from you." Shock and tension fill the room after Can's unexpected revelation. Zara was in tears and was visibly shaken. Can repeated his words with a trembling voice, "Zara, leave me." Reyhan rushes towards Can, concern etched on her face said, "Can, are you in your senses? What are you saying?"

Zara's voice trembles as she confronts Can while saying, "Can, did you just say... divorce?

Can, maintaining his stance, affirms his words, "Yes, you heard that right." Reyhan, trying to mediate, steps towards Zara and said, "Zara, there must be some misunderstanding. Can can't say such a thing to you. You know how much he loves you." Zara, still in tears, responds with a mix of sadness and anger, "Reyhan, first ask him how dare he say that word without any hesitation."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.9K 16
Falling in love with someone just sounds so great. But what if the person you love ditch you for his career.? That too on your wedding day. Meet Zara...
13.3K 715 137
Emir Tarhun, a successful yet tormented businessman, is haunted by the memories of his late wife. His father, Hikmet, wishes to see him find happines...
94.5K 4.8K 18
Zahra Aziz finds herself in a seemingly blissful relationship with her boyfriend. However, his manipulative ways lead her astray from her family and...
1M 13.2K 14
Olivia is a shy, reserved, and lonely 24 years old lady who had fallen in love with a man that ended up marrying her twin sister Sophia, right before...