Quick Transmigration: The Evi...

By mi2yue

Eliza Herrington was nearing her death. When she died, she found herself making a contract with a system. As... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Qin Yi (1)
Qin Yi (2)
Qin Yi (3)
Qin Yi (4)
Qin Yi (5)
Qin Yi (6)
Qin Yi (7)
Qin Yi (8)
Qin Yi (9)
Qin Yi (10)
TEVQT Chapter 3
TEVQT Chapter 4
TEVQT Chapter 5
Fu Lian (1)
Fu Lian (2)
Fu Lian (3)
Fu Lian (4)
Fu Lian (5)
Fu Lian (6)
Fu Lian (7)
Fu Lian (8)
Fu Lian (9)
Fu Lian (10)
Fu Lian (11)
Fu Lian (12)
Extra: A Page from "Beautiful Men in the Palace: Book Four"
Fu Lian (13)
Fu Lian (14)
Fu Lian (15)
Fu Lian (16)
Fu Lian (17)
Fu Lian (18)
Fu Lian (19)
Fu Lian (20)
Fu Lian (21)
Fu Lian (22)
Epilogue: Fu Lian
TEVQT Chapter 6
Alicia (1)
Alicia (2)
TEVQT Chapter 7
Alicia (3)
TEVQT Chapter 8
Alicia (4)
Extra: Alicia (Filler)
Alice (5)
Alicia (6)
Alicia (7)
Extra: A Private Conversation With A Particular System
Alicia (8)
Alicia (9)
Alicia (10)
Alicia: Backstory (Prelude to Timeskip/ Alicia (5)
Alicia (11)
Alicia (12)
Alicia (13)
Alicia (14)
Alicia (15)
Alicia (16)
Alicia (17)
Alicia (18)
Alicia (19)
Alicia (20)
Alicia (21)
Alicia (22)
Extra: Berry's POV
Alicia (23)
Alicia (24)
Epilogue: Alicia
Jenna (1)
Jenna (2)
Jenna (3)
Jenna (4)

TEVQT Chapter 9

376 22 3
By mi2yue

[Beep beep booop calculating]

[Boop]

[Boop]

[Calculatinggggg]

System stared at the Eliza puff ball that emanated a depressed and black aura.

[Aww come on Eli-chan. You know your luck of turning that lever isn't so bad after all.]

'Mumble grumble bumble'

[I mean, you're the only tasktaker I know that hits two characters with memories of a past life, fancy that!]

'Bumble grumble mumble'

[And and- I've talked to the higher ups and they're given you extra bonuses- cos two awakened characters- wowww How difficult! I'm sure Eliza-sama is win tasktaker of the month! You're barely a month in and winning it!]

System happily played the congratulatory sirens and colourful sparkles fell from air... onto the depressed Eliza.

"Say System..." mumbled depressed Eliball.

"Is there a place tasktaker meet- I might as well just admit my fate and meet my husband for lunch here at the break room."

[Ehhh... but but..]

"Hmm?"

[Henry-sama is in a different department from us, I surmise]

Elizaball perked up at this.

"What do ya mean by that, System?"

[Wellll... from what we've seen so far... Henry-sama seems to be in the Male Lead Department]

"Uh-huh... and?"

[Well- Eliza is at the Villain Department. So, we can't actually be together.]

System wisely kept quiet that the Male Lead Department was much higher in ranking and thus like heaven and earth when compared to their department.

"Ehhhhh I won't see that person here?? Then .. then... is there any handsome younglings here?? See office romances alright?? I means we're all villains aren't we??"

System looked at his brain dead tasktaker.

[Erm... Eliza-chan... what romance can you have.. when you look like that...]

Eliza looks at her glowing puffball self...

"I think I look pretty good..."

[and how would you know if the erm... other villains... are handsome/ beautiful puffballs like yourself...]

Eliza kept quiet.

"Ahhhh forget it... what fun is there without a body."

System muttered to himself. He didn't see how much suffering she endured whenever she was with Henry though.

"Ehhh but system... why is it that my department and his department are in the same world? Isn't it a clash of interests??"

System quietly thought about it.

[Actually you're right. It's rare to have the departments working in the same world. Novel worlds can't have too many unknown factors of they'll erupt. They aren't mature worlds after all. Maybe I'll send in an enquiry up.]

Eliza puffball was practically glowing by this time. If she had a tail, it would have wagged.

"You mean... that that... he and I weren't supposed to be in the same worlds??"

[Ehh... (essentially...) yes...?]

"Then what are you waiting for!! Send that enquiry over to the peeps above!"

[Ah but they're busy... so there might be a wait before you get a reply..,]

"Just do it System!!"

Eliza Puffball happily went around the white room like a happy cloud.

"Ahhh two more worlds and I'll be in my harem heaven."

Thinking of the zombie king who lived her dream life last world, if she had teeth, she would be gritting them.

"System show me the data!"

[Ehh... okayy

Tasktaker: Eliza
Role: Villainess
System: G(od)
Worlds: 3
Points: 7500 (+3000) (Bonus: +4000)

That's a 7000 points increase!]

"What- why is there only an increase of 3000?"

[Well... ElIsa-sama didn't fulfill her job to be godsister quietly...]

"I became more than that!! Is there a problem??"

[The cure wasn't made by you...]

"Made indirectly by me?? I was the inspiration and motivation??"

System felt that his tasktaker was too narcissistic for her own good.

[Erm- anyway it is a 3000 points which is very good!]

For someone who didn't do most of the work!

Eliza huffed but there was nothing she could do. She decided to roll around and give herself a break.

"System... I'll be resting. Wake me up when it's time for the next world- yawwwn."

The glowing puffball went to the corner to finally get the sleep she didn't truly have in the last world.

—————

Unbeknownst to her and System, the enquiry that System sent was in hot discussion among the higher ups.

"This System G is right. We can't have the Male Lead Department and Villain Department together. The Villain Department just messes things up."

Someone shouted in retaliation.

"Hey! Our Villain Department has been doing a great job! Eliza is new but she has been doing an exemplary excellent evil work! It's your boy at the Male Lead Department that can't keep his hands off her!"

"But that's cos of your seductions! We disagree! Our two departments can't get along at all! Henry is our rising genius and this... this Eliza is mooching off his efforts!! She's even snatching him from the female lead!! If this happens again, the worlds will just evaporate! We can't let them destroy the will of the worlds like that!"

"Well... they were married previously..."

"But now- they are not. Their fates have ended upon death and contract to their systems. Their departments cannot coexist together!"

"What do you propose we do? We don't even know how they keep finding each other."

"Were there any system lapses? Any insider pulling the strings."

"We've searched! Nothing! Their systems are also new systems- they barely have any leverage at all!"

"Then I propose- we do what we need to do."

"Which is...?"

"We wipe out their memories."

"No! We rarely do that! That's unfair to the tasktakers."

"Clause 56: the company can take action when faced and threatened with possible destruction of worlds, even without the tasktakers permission. I suggest we keep the memories or their skills but alter it so that the two have never met in their world together. Henry and Eliza were engaged but their engagement was annulled. They lived happy separate lives and in their death, they were contracted by us. The next world, they'll have no memory of each other. So if they meet again, they'll never know. Their fates end here. What do you say my friends?"

"Well... if it doesn't affect their task...."

"Then that's it. Let's keep it to that. Get their systems to wipe their memory."

"Will they, they are close to their tasktakers."

"Do a system override and remove the history once their memories are wiped. The system and them start their new world tomorrow..."

"Sigh- let's do it then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 27.4K 88
《An Indian Romantic Love Story》 《Under Editing 》 She is not ready for this marriage but then she doesn't have a choice like always. He fell in love w...
39.3K 1.1K 36
Jeongmi was a constant on I-land. The only female. She makes the cut and debuted in enhypen but very quickly starts to regret her choice. Her past co...
214K 2.9K 149
! ! R-18 | Smut Warning ! ! Original / Male / Time Traveling / Gao H / Drama / Beauty Shou Mu Xingchen died in a car accident. Because his desire to...
95K 3.8K 26
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚