๐™ˆ๐™„๐™Ž๐™๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™๐™Ž๐™๐™Š๐™Š๐˜ฟ

By alewho89928

"๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ?" ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™Ÿ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ... More

000
001
002
003
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
36
37
038
39
40
PLEASE READ AND REPLY

004

182 11 3
By alewho89928

CHAPTER FOUR
———————————————

3:02 PM

Hyunjin groaned as he dragged himself out of school. It was late now and was whining to his friends about his detention.

"I still don't understand why Mr. Jung gave you detention." Jeongin adds as he looked at the older who was complaining.

"Something dumb. It's literally Hyunjin, we can't even leave him for one second." Changbin but in as he laughed at the taller's expression.

"so not fair not my fault that the new kid thinks he's all that. You guys should have seen his bag. The most expensive brands he has on even the shoes."

Felix tried his hardest not laugh in his friend's face but hyunjin was literally something on.

"What is hyun jealous?" Hyunjin scoffed at the comment. "Definitely no, of course he's a rich kid. No wonder, his actions speak for themselves."

Jeongin didn't seem interested in the conversation. He found the older childish for saying such things well not until he met that kid himself.

"How do you even know he's rich anyway? Expensive brands isn't one, anyone can have them if wanted." Felix added as he crossed his arms, walking through the halls.

"His bag had his initials, who else would have them? Rich kids obviously. I don't like him, with that damn attitude definitely no."

Changbin rolled his eyes playfully then bumps into the taller on purpose only to earn a glare.

"What if he's just so over it? If I came here for the first time, I would have liked to be by myself." The youngest commented and the taller had smacked his back.

"If you befriend him, you're not no longer my friend innie." Jeongin rolled his eyes at his hyung and his childish comments.

"honestly knowing the people who come here, I definitely don't blame him for not befriending anyone but he'll need friends to survive this hell hole."

Felix nodded his head. "Definitely, this school is something else but if he continues with that attitude then someone might teach him a lesson."

Changbin smacked the back of the blonde's head. "Ouch! What was that for?!" The older rolled his eyes.

"don't wish someone else bad. You get the worse part if you do." The elder scolds.

"because of him, we missed our ice cream treat." Hyunjin said with a pout on his face. Changbin sighed and pats his back.

"Oh by way you never said that you called him for Mr. Jung to give you detention." The fox looking male says in curiosity.

Hyunjin then begins to explain the whole story and his friends burst out laughing their asses off.

"Richie Rich?!" Changbin said with teasing laugh. The taller slightly pushed him and pouts.

"It wasn't even that bad. He is the version of him but  rude. I got in trouble for speaking facts." A sigh left the youngest's mouth then shakes his head.

"Sometimes I can't tell who's older. You or me. You act so childish and you're supposed to be hyung" Hyunjin crossed his arms not liking the comment.

"that's so not truth!" He argued. Jeongin laughed and raised an eye brow. "yet you're arguing about it and defending it like it's your life, hyung." He teased then continued walking away.

"Yah! Come back!" Hyunjin sighed. The four ran where the youngest was to keep up with him.

"can y'all like walk s-slower?" Changbin whines as he sped up his steps to met the other's pace. Laughter was heard only making the elder whine even more.

"Then I suggest you to keep up." Changbin glared at the others and rolled his eyes. "Not my fault I was born with shorter legs than all of you."

————————————————

Chan turns to look back at the table where the young male sat. He frown upon not seeing him and sighed.

"who are you looking for?" A ginger haired girl says as she saw the expression on Chan's face.

"looking for that boy, aren't ya?" She says with a teasing smile and giggles. Chan's eyes widen and shakes his head.

"O-of course not. He was just a customer." The smiley girl scoffed then crossed her arms. "but you sure did know who was talking about huh?"

Chan turned a light shade of red and looks away from the older. A tap landed on his shoulder making him look back at her.

"aish Chan-ah, you were weren't you and this time answer honestly." Chan scratched the back of his head and nervously nodded.

He stopped the girl from talking and sighed. "before you says it's a crush, I'm correcting it and no it's not. I just happened to find him interesting due to our interactions."

"Why though? You never found any other customer interesting. What's new about this one?" The girl raised an eye brow as she waits for answer.

"I think he's deaf." Chan says as he looks at gingerbread haired woman. "Deaf? How did you come to this conclusion?"

Chan licked his bottom before answering. "well at first I did my usual introduction and I didn't get no answer. I began to get frustrated until he got his phone out and started typing."

The woman's eyes widen. "He typed it?" Chan nodded his head slowly. "y-yeah, he even asked me to bring it to him if it wasn't too much to ask."

"and did you do it?" Chan bumped into the girl acting a bit offended. "Of course I did, why would I deny a customer service? I even gave him a free dessert for the situation. Besides he could be deaf."

"He could be mute? Wait is mute and deaf the same thing or no?" Chan shook his head before taking his apron off.

"no. Mute is when someone isn't able to speak like deaf people but mute people can still hear while deaf people completely can't speak nor hear."

The girl did a 'ah' face and then nodded in understanding. "Right, got you!" She looked out the store then back at Chan.

"You better get home now. It's getting late and you have school tomorrow, Chan-ah." Chan nodded, taking his backpack and his apron in hand.

He shoved his apron into his bag and walked out. He walked close to the door and yells.

"See you tomorrow, Sana!" The older girl smiled and waved at the blonde. "bye, channie! be careful going home!"

She watched him leave and went back to her job. The cafe was empty for the moment and she wasn't able to leave until 7:20.

"That kid is really something else."

-" hai again! I hope everyone is okay and safe. Remember to take care of yourself! Eat delicious foods! Drink lots of water! 🩷"

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"The best part of life? Every morning you have a new opportunity to become a happier version of yourself."

-UNKNOWN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 3.3K 42
{โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ–๏ธ} โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜๐˜Š๐˜ ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜Œ ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜๐˜Ÿ ๐˜๐˜š ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜™ ๐˜–๐˜“๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜™ ๐˜‰๐˜™๐˜–๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™'๐˜š ๐˜‰๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜๐˜™๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜‹๏ผŽ ๐™Š๐™ ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜๐˜Š๐˜ ๏ฟฝ...
24.5K 959 38
๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ โžฅ ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™, ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ ...
79.7K 2.6K 15
"Iแด› แดกแดษด'แด› สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษด แด€ษขแด€ษชษด. Iแด› แดกแด€s แด€ษด แด€แด„แด„ษชแด…แด‡ษดแด›. Mษชษดษดษชแด‡ แด‹ษดแดแดกs แด›สœแด€แด› ษชแด› แดกแด€s แดกส€แดษดษข แด€ษดแด… Mษชษดษดษชแด‡ แด‹ษดแดแดกs แด›สœแด€แด› สœแด‡ แด…แด‡sแด‡ส€แด แด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แดœษดษชsสœแดแด‡ษดแด›. Mษชษดษดษชแด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ า“แดสŸสŸแดแดก สแดแดœส€...
29.7K 1.3K 41
{๐š„๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ด๐š๐š’๐š๐š’๐š—๐š} "๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™…๐™ž๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ž๐™š" "๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" When they met and learned about each other, everythi...