His Pretty Girl ๐Ÿ’

By shadowgirlxoxo123

This book contains mature themes throughout. (Smut) 18 year old Ellie is the daughter of a mafia leader, sh... More

His Pretty Girl ๐ŸŒธ
Characters๐Ÿ‘‘
1. A New Beginning ๐ŸŒธ
2. The Handsom Manโค๏ธ
3. Mr Perfect ๐Ÿ‘‘
4. Shower timeโœจ
5. Questions and concerns ๐Ÿ’‹
6. Hold Me Tightly๐Ÿ‘„
7. A perfect morning๐Ÿซฆ
8. PlayTimeโœจ
9. Daddys Home๐Ÿฅฐ
10. Trouble๐Ÿ˜œ
11. The Boss๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
13. Heaven On Earth๐ŸŒช๏ธ
14. Bedtime๐Ÿฅต
15. My Lover๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–ค
16. Working๐Ÿ’ฐ
17. Protect Youโš”๏ธ
18. Pray To Meโœ๏ธ
19. Take It๐Ÿ‘€
20. Carter๐Ÿฅฑ
21. N & C๐Ÿ“บ
22. School Girl ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿผ
23. Bad Boy๐Ÿชฆ
24. Car Fun๐Ÿ˜ฎ
25. Lilac๐Ÿฅ€
26. Dinner ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘
27. Woman๐Ÿซฆ
28. Ride๐Ÿ‘…
29. Dance For Me๐Ÿฉฐ
30. That look๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป
31. Catch Me๐Ÿ’„
32. Sick๐Ÿฅน
33. Old friend๐Ÿ˜’

12. Home๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป

7K 106 7
By shadowgirlxoxo123

Killian POV

I wanted her from the very first second I saw her. The thought of her in someone's else's arms wasn't an option to me. I knew how the conversation with her father would go, I'm not stupid. However I knew Ellie would respect me for doing it and maybe one day her father too.

Yes she was young and maybe also a little too innocent. But I knew her family underestimated her massively.

I left their house with my girl in my arms. She stilled in her sleep while I drove. The music playing quietly, the sky darkening by the second. I listened to her breathing in her sleep. So peaceful. It wasn't a long drive to our house. Once we got in the car she wouldn't get out my arms so I just drove with her on my lap.

Even though I knew my girl was upset about her family not accepting us, I also knew she would be very happy with me.

I'm going to spoil her so much.

As I pull up outside my house I think about our life together and what it would look like. Would she change? Would she be safe? Will we have many happy years together? I sit in the car with my girl in my lap for a moment just watching her. Her lips parted slightly, snoring so quietly it was barely noticeable. God she was beautiful. Ethereal.

Her red auburn hair ran down her back, it was like fire. Eye lashes so long, button nose and pouty lips.

I close in to her, touching my forehead onto hers. I plant a soft kiss on her lips and she flatters her eyes slowly open.

"Sorry princess I didn't mean to wake you, we are home now" I tell her, still waking up from her short nap. Then all of a sudden her eyes light up looking up towards the house. I look to where her eyes were looking.

Oh...bear. My dog, bear was standing in the window, sitting up wagging his tail. I hope she likes dogs...."Oh sorry baby I forgot to tell you about my dog. Are you scared of them? I can put him downstairs so he doesn't- ...." I start and she jumps up squealing and grinning her little head off.

"Oh my goddddd. I always wanted a doggy. Dad never let me. I love him. What's his name? Or is it a girl? What kind of doggy is it Killy? He's sooooo cute, ahhhhh" she says excitedly, then opens the car door and runs towards him.

As soon as she gets to the window, bear jumps up and starts going crazy. She giggles at him "look Killy, I think he likes me...".

I shut the car door and walk to the front door. "Yeah baby he loves you, his names bear and he's a Rottweiler. " I talk to her while opening the door. She rushes past me into the house and runs straight into the kitchen where bear was. He better not be stealing her from me. I'll start to get jealous.

I walk straight behind her. Her run is my walk. I smirk at the thought of how small she is. My little girl.

She sees bear and falls to her knees with her arms  stretched out. Bear instantly runs straight towards her and starts licking her face. He's excited but seems to be being careful with her. Huh, even he knows she's precious.

She giggles and thrash's her head around as he kisses her face. "He's soooo cute. You are such a cutie boy" she says to him.

Uh jealous.

"Well thank you girly. You are so cute yourself" I knew who it was instantly. Jason. The comedian is back.

Ellie looks up at him puzzled. "I-I was t-talking about the d-doggy" she tell him. I snort, that's my girl. Tell him baby.

He stands in the doorway, leaning on the side with his arms crossed. He smirks, "god I love her already man" he says to me.

"Piss off she's mine" I frown at him.

"Damn you got him good els" he looks back at Ellie. "Seriously... anywaysss... I am Jason. Josh is my older brother. I'm the tech guy. Me and my brother live in the house too. Down here, down the hall there" he points to the corridor.

"So don't worry we won't hear you having fun" he laughs and Ellie's smile drops into embarrassment.

"Alright jase, get back to work. Where's your brother too?" I ask jase. He walks off down the hall and shouts "he's out with the lads at the bar, won't be back until late id say".

I look at Ellie, bear standing right next to her. She looks at me and smiles.

I hold my hand out "come on baby girl, let me show you around the house. I'll get you some food once we're done. Then you can have a bath before bed princess" she grabs my hand and nods.

She looks excited to look around the house. As I take her around the house bear follows us. Or should I say follows her. He's obsessed. I take her through the house showing her the main rooms. The house is quite large so I wouldn't be able to show her all of the rooms tonight. The kitchen, living room, my office, dinning room, library and then outside in the garden.

We walk out into the garden and her eyes soften while smiling. Her eyes scan all around the gardens. The gardens here were huge. We had a pretty fountain with a romantic garden full of colourful flowers in front of the house. With the maze and watch tower further back. After that it was just fields.

Walking around I see her spot the gazebo that was over a little pond of water. She walks forward towards it and sits down on the bench.

"I love the library, I'm going to spend lots of time in there Killy. The garden is so beautiful too. It's all so pretty here" she tells me.

"I'm so happy you love it baby. If there's anything you would like to change to the house or garden, tell me. I'll get it sorted for you." I say to her. Her smile falls. What's wrong pretty girl?

"Baby what's wrong?" I ask her, dropping to my knees in between her legs. I hold my hands both sides of her face, looking into her eyes.

"I...it's just...I feel very lucky to have you. And it's just... I don't understand why you like me so much.." she says looking down, playing with her fingers nervously.

"You are an angel my love. And I don't like baby, I love you... it's so early but I am already consumed by you" I speak looking into her eyes. I reach for my pocket and pull out the ring box.

"Now I know you already know want I'm doing. I hope you like the ring. It was my mothers. When I look at you I see perfection. This ring was made for you my love. I knew you would suit it as soon as I saw you" I open the box to her, still on my both knees. Being on one knee will never be enough for me, I'll be on both knees forever for her.

Her eyes open wide and her lips part to speak but no words come out. She stares at the ring taking it in.

"My pretty girl..." I look down and kiss her hand "the prettiest girl" I kiss her hand again and look up to her eyes. "Will you please be mine forever?" I ask her.

"Killian, I-I... want you so badly" she pulls me into her, crashing her lips onto mine. I pull back. "Will you then?" I ask.

"Yes mr hard man chest, I will... now... Kisses please!" She shouts begging.

What did she call me? Mr hard man chest? Ahaha. My little oddball...

Authors note📝

Guys I am happy with the end of the chapter to be honest. I'm so excited to get to this bit of the story. I always hate the start. I added pictures just cause I really wanted you guys to see what I was thinking in my head.

Ps. These going to be some awesome smut scenes nowwww💅🏻🫡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721K 10.4K 23
[18+ WARNING] Agegap Smut included DESCRIPTION ----------------------------- Selena Rodriguez 18 year old teen, enjoying her dance life. Suddenly ev...
2M 59.8K 38
Frankie has just become the youngest and only female in a local barbershop after just moving into town. She has no living family or friends back home...
47.6K 4.9K 69
โœญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ซ-๐‘๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โœญ Once thought to be of the untouchable elite of the underworld the Warner-Riley family...