King of the hero's |My hero a...

By _kosu_

In this timeline, Izuku Midoriya was born with the Gum Gum quirk, which allows him to stretch and blow up his... More

My rubbery quirk
Training with All Might
The UA entrance exam
Class A's introduction
Gum Gum vs Santōryū
Class A's battles and leader
The USJ incident Part 1
The USJ incident Part 2
Sports festival preparations
The obstacle course
A kids game????
A Perfect Duo
A burning family
Uraraka's Will
Gum Gum vs Diable Jambe
An Immovable Object vs An Unstoppable Force
The sports festival's winner
A King's Meal
A deal with the devil
Class A's interships
Kodomo Yūsutasu and The Old Man
Deku's Bizarre Adventure
Three Girls One Rabbit And Guardian Dog
A Burning Friend
The calm before the storm
The Hero Killer Stain
A New Dawn
Class A's Reunion
The Final Exam
Class A's Resolve
A Fateful Encounter
The Summer Camp
His Hero
A lost friend
Tomura's Master
All Might vs All For One
Gifted blades
Akuyaku Gakkō
The hero licensing exam
Closure
Izuku Midoriya Vs Katsuki Bakugo
The Big Three
David's Mistake
Chisaki's Deal
The Lagoon Squad
The Lagoon Squad vs The League of Villains
The Deku Agency's Will
Kai "Overhaul" Chisaki
Lemillion's Rage
Unexpected Reunions
Hidden Talent
A New Threat
A Gentle Man
A Bouncy Battle
The Number Two Hero: Endeavour
Tomura's Statement
Class 1-A's Tournament
Class A's Decisive battles
Class A's Decision
Distant Memories
Intermission Chapter [Explanation on all of my OC's]
Poking The Bear
Australia's Last Hope
The WhiteStache Agency
The Justice Association
Loose Ends

Shigaraki's Message

331 4 1
By _kosu_

Cover Story: Shigaraki's mental imagination of the Dynamic between him and Kai.

(Psst, make sure to read to the very end, I have the chronological order of this arc so you know when events took place)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Breaking News: The Yakuza Boss Kai 'Overhaul' Chisaki has been defeated!" A tanned lady exclaimed at a camera. "Behind me is the wreckage left behind by the fight that happened between many of the Shie Hassaikai and the heroes, but luckily no civilians were hurt and no heroes were killed in the process." She continued as she looked around to remember all the agencies present. "With us here today we have people from the Fat Gum agency, the Nighteye Agency, the Ryukyu Agency, an unexpected appearance from the nighttime villain Erasurehead and many others. In addition to them, we have many heroes in training here, who did a lot of the work according to their predecessors!" She exclaimed as she caught sight of Erasurehead.

Looking at the woman, he sighed. "Another interview." He said under his breath before stepping into view of the camera.

"Oh and look what we have here, the Pro-Hero Erasurehead, it seems of late you've become very fond of interviews!" She smiled as he shrugged. "So Erasurehead, as the student teacher and as a Pro-Hero, can you tell me how impressed you are with; Mugiwara Izuku, Pinky, Creati, Uravity, Red Riot, Sun Eater, Nejire-Chan and Lemillion!"

Without hesitation, Aizawa gave the woman his answer, "I'm impressed with all of them, from what I've heard and seen, they're all promising future heroes, especially Lemillion and Mugiwara Izuku. While everyone did their part of the plan, those two went the extra mile, Mugiwara saved the innocent girl being abused by the Yakuza while Lemillion defeated Kai Chisaki. The fact those two were able to do something like that with such proficiency talks to their abilities, but it should be no surprise as they're All Might's apprentices." Aizawa answered.

"Yeah, we can only expect the best from our number one hero's apprentices! I can bet you that All Might, Mirko and Deku are proud of their apprentices and side agencies!" She agreed as a question entered her head. "I know you need to go so I have one last question for you, what's your opinion on the situation that happened in Norway with All Might, we know you're his colleague at UA so the news must be very slanderous to you and your colleagues too?" Turning his head, Aizawa gave the woman a confused look.

"Erm, what situation?" He wondered, remembering if he had heard any news from Toshinori's trip to Norway.

"Oh you may not know because it only came out just after your raid started, but rumour has it, All Might attacked the government of Norway and nearly killed a lot of executives." Taking a step back, Shota took out his phone to check if what the woman was saying was true or not. To his dismay, she was correct.

"I... I'm sure it's false, All Might has protected us from many major incidents, I mean we just saw him deal with one not too long ago." He argued before texting Nemuri.

Looking at his text before he could move his phone out of her eyesight, the reporter grinned but he looked up at her with a sharp glare. "R-Right I see, I agree, I think we should end this interview here and cover many of the other things taking place." The tanned woman weakly smiled. "Moving on, it seems like things in Hawaii escalated as the Pro-Hero Deku, The Red Dog and two of Deku's apprentices faced off against the Blue Pheasant. What happened isn't available to the public, but Deku will be in Japan soon so we'll be able to get some details out of him." She enthusiastically stated. "Well that should be all for us guys, Nico take it back to the studio!"

Watching the tanned woman finish her coverage of the situation, Fat Gum analysed her before turning around. "You can never tell who's a good reporter and who's a bad one nowadays." He frowned. "Hopefully Deku isn't mad the only students that got gravely injured here were his." The man chuckled to himself only for Aizawa to pat his back.

"A lot of things happened in the world while we were busy here, it's actually quite shocking, it feels like everything was... planned or just a freak coincidence." The tall dark-haired man sighed.

"I overheard your conversation with that reporter, have you gotten any other details?"

"All Might is on his way back, but in America, not too long ago, David Shield died to Wolfram and so did the wife of Prince. Things are happening everywhere, in Australia Endeavour and O'clock agency travelled to Australia to help out their heroes in the battle against Eneru, but they were ambushed by the sudden appearance of Gale." Taking in the information, Fat Gum sighed.

Looking at the students laughing amongst themselves, Fat Gum bit down on his lip. "It's been a while since I've felt like this. Ever since that day five years ago, every time I've brought down a criminal I've felt joy and relaxed knowing I've saved many lives by taking down that one person or small organisation, but now... it reminds me of what it was like before. The world's going into chaos, I can feel it." Fat Gum stated.

Agreeing with his friend, Aizawa nodded and sat on top of a piece of rubble. Noticing what he was doing, Fat Gum joined him. "I agree... it's frustrating because all I want to see is my students smile and achieve their goals, but now there's a possibility a lot of them won't be able to do it." Shota grimaced as his eyes began to water.

Embracing his friend, Fat Gum rubbed his back. "Don't be pessimistic Shota, today we saw how great these kids are, trust me they're way stronger than us when we were their age and some have even surpassed us already, just trust in them." Taishiro comforted his friend.

Taishiro had never seen Aizawa in such a vulnerable state, in all of his years working alongside the cold hero, he had many emotions, but this one he hadn't. Taishiro found comfort in his friend's emotions, he knew he wasn't the only one who was deeply connected to the next generation of heroes.

"Shota, come back to the agency and smooth things out with Ukuzi. Times are turning for the worst and you know that anything can happen on any given day. I know both of you would hate it if you ended on bad terms." The injured blonde-haired man suggested.

"I'll see." The UA teacher replied before slipping out of his friend's grasp. "I'm gonna go check up on the kids." Aizawa pointed.

"I'm gonna go to the hospital, those two are in pretty bad shape," Taishiro responded.

Without saying more words to each other, the two men separated.

In front of him, Sir Nighteye was talking to the heroes in training about their performance. "It was reckless of you to charge in like that Mirio, but I'm glad you got the job done. Toshinori is going to be very proud of you when he gets home." The tall golden-eyed man stated.

"Thanks, Sir, but I think we should try and get Eri to a hospital," Mirio suggested.

"We would, but she's clinging onto Midoriya for dear life. It's clear that her experience with people hasn't been the best even in the slightest bit so we're going to have to leave her and allow her to open up." Sir Nighteye pointed out.

"I tried to convince her to come with me to a hospital, but she shook her head violently. Considering all of the doctors she's probably been around, I'm going to assume she's petrified of them." Izuku added.

Taking a look at the girl curled up in Midoriya's arms, the girls felt bad for the girl. "Don't worry, we'll make her come out of her shell soon." Mina smiled.

"I just realised, who's going to have to look after her while we go to class? If she's stuck to Midoriya and only responds to him and Togata, who's going to take care of her?"

"Good point Yaoyorozu," Shota said as he entered the circle. "It may seem a bit ridiculous, but for a while, you're going to have to be a father Midoriya. That's until she feels comfortable around us that is." Aizawa thought out, making everyone try to stifle a laugh.

"Izuku... a father? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!" Mina cackled as she fell to her knees.

Angered by their laughs, Midoriya held Eri even tighter and pulled her in closer. "I may not act like it but I'd be an amazing father! Just watch, I'll carry Eri to school with me and look after her. I'll even let her watch me train." He argued as everyone continued to laugh.

"It's okay Izuku, we believe you," Ochaco said in a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah, we definitely believe you." Nejire laughed.

"YOU'LL SEE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Driving down a highway at dangerously fast speeds, a squad of four members spotted a large convoy of cars with a van in the middle of it. "That's our target boys." A half-Chinese half-American woman grinned as she popped out of the roof of their vehicle.

Taking aim at the cars, the woman shot all of the vehicles in rapid succession, blowing them up with her explosive rounds.

"Now time for the main event." She smirked as she switched her rounds to shoot at the tires of the black van, forcing it to spin out and topple over.

"Alright Benny, switch to the opposite lane." A bald-headed black man demanded. Heeding his leader's instructions, the blonde-haired man switched lanes and halted to a stop once they were in front of the toppled van. "Benny you stay in here, Rock and Revy, come with me," Dutch commanded.

Stepping out of their vehicle, the three walked up to the back of the van only for Dutch to rip open the doors and yank out the disoriented Chisaki.

Flailing on the floor to rest on his side, Kai turned around to see the three criminals staring at him. "Ah, are you my rescue squad or are you some remnants from a gang I destroyed along the way trying to get revenge?" The man spat.

Kneeling down next to him, Rock took out a cigarette. "Kai 'Overhaul' Chisaki, our boss has a proposal for you, we can either do this the easy way or the hard way. The choice is yours." He said as he lighted his cigarette.

"And what's that and who is your boss?" He grinned.

"C'mon, you don't know who are boss is? Did you really think that low of Tomura Shigaraki?" Rock asked the detained man, making Overhaul bite down on his lip till it bled profusely. "By your reaction you did, as you've probably put together by now, he's orchestrated everything from the moment you accepted his deal. See now, you would've been able to notice his moves on the board if it wasn't for your own arrogance." Rock continued.

Allowing his anger to boil over, Kai roared out in anger and frustration. "DAMN YOU TOMURA SHIGARAKI!" He roared as Rock blew smoke in his face.

"Don't worry, he isn't all bad, well to you at least. As I said before he has a proposal for you, are you willing to hear it?"

"What does that rat have to offer me now?!" The man snapped.

"A lot actually, in exchange for your loyalty, service and your quirk erasing bullets, we'll guarantee that you will break out of jail when we intend to do our massive operation, we'll retrieve Eri from the heroes, we'll save your gang, oh and finally, we'll hand over your boss. We know his con-"

"YOU TOOK WHAT?!" Kai exclaimed, trying his hardest to break free of his constraints.

Sighing, Rock took another pull from his cigarette. "I'm sorry Kai, we needed to make sure you'd cooperate. Now, just tell me if you agree to the terms because if you don't, trust me, we'll let you rot in that jail cell while we dissect your boss limb from limb and let your life's work go up in flames."

Staring at Rock like he was a demon, Kai bashed his head against the ground. "Fucks wrong with him?" Revy wondered.

"I'll take your deal," Kai responded, making the group smile.

"Yay, let me take the bullets." Revy smiled as she ran over to Kai, bending down to slip her hands into his jacket pocket and take the unused quirk-disabling bullets. "Whoa, a whole pack? Sweet." She giggled.

"Well that's our job done, Shigaraki will have someone get you when the time is right," Rock told Kai before standing up.

"Hold on, we're not done," Dutch said as he took out a branding tool. Kneeling down next to the confused Kai, Dutch pulled up his arm, lighted the branding tool and stamped it into his arm.

"ARGHHHHHHH!" The criminal cried.

Tired of his yelling, Revy kicked him in the mouth to unhinge his jaw. "So fucking loud."

After a few seconds, Dutch released the branding tool from the man's arm and smiled. "Now you're league property." He smirked while looking at the branding.

"Oh yeah, you remember Magne? The poor soul you killed, this is for her bitch." Revy coldly stated before taking out her guns and emptying out a clip of electrical bullets, knocking the man unconscious before he could even yell in pain. "Now we're done."

That day a message had been sent to the criminal underworld. Tomura Shigaraki was a mastermind.

The Hero Society was sent a message too. The dark days are not over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, now I realise that you guys may be a BIT mixed up on the timeline, so let's explain everything.

Chronological order of this Arc-

Right after the incident in Kamino:

Wolfram meets David

Day 1:

The Big Three Chapter

Kai and Shigaraki meet up

Day 2:

On the Day Midoriya was accepted into the Nighteye Agency

Kirishima fought the guy in his story

All Might, Yūsutasu and Gran Torino fly out of the country

Endeavour, Draw and the O'clock agency fly out of the country

Deku, Bakugo and Ho fly out of the country

Day 3:

Shigaraki and Dabi have another meeting with Kai

Day 4:

The heroes discuss things between themselves.

Day 5:

Wolfram meets with the Lagoon squad

Day 6:

Deku and his team get into a fight with the Blue Pheasant

All Might and his team fight way out of Norway

Endeavour and his team fight Eneru and Gale

Day 7:

David Shield dies really early in the morning (in Japanese time)

The Lagoon squad fight the league

The overhaul incident occurs

Also, ITS THE FIFTIETH PART WE'RE AROUND HALF WAY DONE!!!!

Alright, I'm out now, BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 15.2K 79
80% of the world is born with quirks but not izuku. He's one of the lucky 20% that has no powers. He lives his life hoping to be a hero but once his...
138K 5.2K 32
[ AS IT SAYS, SLOW UPDATES NOT NO UPDATES. ] This is fan fiction of My Hero Academia. I adopted this amazing story from @ReadNonsense (who has left t...
121K 3K 47
When you are not born with a quirk and you want to become someone who actively uses quirks to do basically everything, what would you do? Be optimist...
304K 3.5K 32
Izuku was born with a quirk. What was that quirk?. Simple to be able to use every devil fruit there is OPIzuku This is my first story and I'm doing...