Slowly...You Will Fall In Lov...

By ItsmeOzuka

Reyhan and Emir's worlds collide when their siblings, Can and Zara, fall in love despite their contrasting fa... More

Chapter 1: The innocence of love
Chapter 2: Emir saved Reyhan
Chapter 3: Shocking Proposal
Chapter 4: Reyhan's care for Emir
Chapter 5: The marriage
Chapter 6: Rift between Emir and Zaroon
Chapter 7: Sharing Secrets of hearts
Chapter 8: Anonymous letter
Chapter 9: Reyhan's hurtful words
Chapter 10: Reyhan insulted Emir
Chapter 11: Will Reyhan realise?
Chapter 12: Reyhan faced the Truth
Chapter 13: Emir is in danger
Chapter 14: Family boundaries
Chapter 15: Lives Apart!
Chapter 16: The sweet encounter
Chapter 17: The protective gesture
Chapter 19: The magical moment
Chapter 20: Blooming of love
Chapter 21: Getting close
Chapter 22: Reyhan's jealousy
Chapter 23: Zaroon's Evil intentions
Chapter 24: Reyhan's confession
Chapter 25: Sneak peak!
Chapter 26: What happened to Zara?
Chapter 27: The Romance blooming
Chapter 28: Unexpected announcement
Chapter 29: Distance
Chapter 30: Emir's fear
Chapter 31: "Can't lose you"
Chapter 32: Zehra's new trap
Chapter 33: Emir's emotional outburst
Chapter 34: Evil planning
Chapter 35: Chances to mend
Chapter 36: The photoshoot
Chapter 37: The unfolding layers
Chapter 38: Reyhan's support
Chapter 39: Emir's silence
Chapter 40: Will Emir find truth?
Chapter 41: Zehra's Game Over?
Chapter 42: Reyhan's inner turmoil
Chapter 43: The funny act
Chapter 44: Reyhan is hurt
Chapter 45: The Public Announcement
Chapter 46: The reason
Chapter 47: The night of Love
Chapter 48: Selim 's desperation
Chapter 49: "Dimples"
Chapter 50: Shocking news
Chapter 51: "I missed you"
Chapter 52: Clash between Emir and Can
Chapter 53: Happy moments
Chapter 54: Recalling Love
Chapter 55: Can's emotional outburst
Chapter 56: Can misbehaved with Emir
Chapter 57: The argument
Chapter 58: Will Can and Zara seperate?
Chapter 59: The Trap
Chapter 60: The Tarp II
Chapter 61: Gunshot
Chapter 62: Emotional burden
Chapter 63: Reyhan's bold move
Chapter 64: Distance of two hearts
Chapter 65: Emir is here!
Chapter 66: Will they meet?
Chapter 67: Gaze through the flames
Chapter 68: Tough time for Reyhan
Chapter 69: Emir's furious side
Chapter 70: Emir wants Divorce!

Chapter 18: Emir's distant behaviour

16 2 0
By ItsmeOzuka

Reyhan, with a determined expression, said, "Stand up. We need to go shopping." Emir resisted, saying, "I'm not going anywhere."

Reyhan, using a persuasive tactic, added, "If I go alone, you know you'll have to come after me if I get lost." Emir sighed and reluctantly agreed, "Okay, fine. Let's go." Reyhan smiled at her clever move, successfully convincing Emir to join her for the shopping trip.

Emir and Reyhan walked on the street like a husband and wife, with Emir holding the shopping bags and Reyhan walking behind him. As they returned home, Emir, tired, sat on the couch, and Reyhan joined him. Just then, the doorbell rang, and Emir went to open it.

Esra arrived and directly questioned Emir, "Emir, what were you doing? Roaming around, going on a shopping with her? I think you forgot what she had done to you, how she never bothered to visit you when you were fighting for your life in the hospital."
Emir tried to calm the situation, saying, "Esra, calm down.

Esra angrily replied, "What are you fearing? Reyhan is just here; let her hear what she has done." Reyhan, angry but silent, observed the confrontation. Emir continued, "Esra, this is getting too much. I know how to handle this situation." Esra accused, "Emir, Actually the thing is that you don't have the guts to stand against this woman who ruined your life, made your life hell because you're blind in her love."

Emir, looking at Reyhan hesitantly, said, "Esra, we will talk later. Please calm down." Reyhan, shocked by the revelation of Emir's feelings, stayed silent, absorbing the intensity of the situation.

Esra angrily left the house, leaving Emir and Reyhan alone. The atmosphere was charged with tension as both exchanged awkward glances. Emir turned towards Reyhan and said, "Reyhan, we are leaving for Istanbul tonight." His words echo in the room.

Reyhan, shocked to hear such abrupt words, looked at him in disbelief. Emir continued, "I can't continue with this. Just pack everything, and we are leaving today." With that, he left the room, leaving Reyhan standing, hurt by his words, and grappling with the sudden turn of events.

As the flight landed, Emir and Reyhan Now in Istanbul, sitting in the cab. Emir was visibly angry and upset. Reyhan, sensing his distant behavior, asked, "Where are we going?" Emir coldly replied, "You're going back to Polat House." Reyhan felt hurt by his words and, gathering courage, said, "Emir, I wanted to say something, actually. That day when you were in the hospital..." Emir cut her off, saying, "I don't want to hear anything. Just let it be." Reyhan became silent, and the tension in the cab lingered as they continued their journey in strained silence.

Emir's phone rang, and it was Zehra calling. Emir answered, saying, "Yes, Mom." As he spoke on the phone, he glanced at Reyhan and continued, "Yes, Mom, I have talked to the lawyer." Reyhan, thought that Emir was discussing their divorce, felt upset. The car stopped outside Polat House. Without wasting a second, Reyhan swiftly exited the cab to hide her emotions and tears, letting them flow silently.

Emir, stepping out, unloaded her baggage and placed his hand on her shoulder. Reyhan looked at him with teary eyes, and Emir observed her emotions. Then, maintaining composure, he said, "So from now on, our paths will never cross." Overwhelmed with emotions, Reyhan stammered, "Emir..." He stopped and looked at her. Reyhan, with sincerity, said, "Sometimes, we believe the things that are visible to us, but they are not true. I'm telling you because I have experienced it. I'm sorry, Emir I doubted your intentions."

Emir's expressions softened, and he nodded. Turning back to sit in the cab, he immediately wore his sunglasses.

Reyhan took steps toward Polat House and turned to look back at Emir. Emir averted his gaze. As Reyhan took a few more steps, Emir's emotional side was evident. Wiping them away, he instructed the driver to move on, leaving Reyhan standing with a mix of emotions, marking the painful separation between them.

Reyhan, already hurt from the emotional turmoil, reached Polat House. As she entered, she saw everyone gathered around Zara. Cansu exclaimed, "Congratulations, my dear," and Ayla added, "Congratulations to both of you on this new journey." Confused, Reyhan observed the joyful atmosphere. Zara approached Reyhan and hugged her, announcing, "Reyhan, you're going to be an aunt soon."

Reyhan's confusion turned into a genuine smile as Zara placed her hand on her belly. Reyhan reciprocated the hug and said, "Congratulations, my dear. Can and Zara, I'm so happy for both of you." Happiness and celebration filled the air in the Polat family, providing a brief respite from Reyhan's personal struggles.

In the night, Emir paced in his room, holding his phone, contemplating whether to call Reyhan. He muttered, "Should I call her? She was crying, but why was she crying, I didn't ask." As he was about to dial her number, he stopped abruptly, realizing, "No, I myself said that our paths will never cross again. What would she think? But she apologised for everything. Is it right to call her now?"

Simultaneously, in her room, Reyhan was deep in thought. She wondered, "Should I call Emir? If he had his night medicines, or if he was taking alcohol again." She reached towards her phone but hesitated, reminding herself, "But he said he wants divorce. Why would I call him?" The emotional turmoil echoed in both of their minds, creating a sense of distance despite the lingering connection.

Just then, Cansu knocked at Reyhan's room and said, "Reyhan?" Reyhan responded, "Yes, Mama." Cansu asked, "Can I have some time with my daughter?" Reyhan smiled and said, "Of course, Mama." Cansu sat on the bed, and Reyhan rested her head on her lap. Gently patting her head, Cansu said, "Reyhan, I know this is between you and Emir, but did meeting him go well? I mean, did you apologize to him?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 1.3K 40
Kayan doesn't believe in love, or maybe he does, but he thinks he isn't worth it. All these years, he always kept his feelings aside and said that t...
248K 13.7K 48
'Be mine, Maya' He declared, anticipating for my response. 'I have to go' I managed to stutter, my vision getting blurry with tears. I tried to leave...
649K 34.4K 72
Zara Ahmed is your ordinary girl, or so she thinks. She wants nothing more than to make her parents proud and to just be happy, for once. She is focu...
77.2K 6K 23
Zahra Aziz finds herself in a seemingly blissful relationship with her boyfriend. However, his manipulative ways lead her astray from her family and...