RWBY reacts to Arcadia

By Darkdecade97

Jaune Arc is known as the "Weakest" Student in Beacon, his records and combat skills are the lowest and no on... More

Prologue: Bringing in the Guests
Chapter 1: The Original 15 (Part 1)
Chapter 2: The Original 15 (Part 2)
Chapter 3: The Original 15 (Part 3)
Chapter 4 The Original 15 (Part 4)
Chapter 5: The Original 15 (Part 5)
Chapter 6: Replacements
Chapter 7: Intermission
Chapter 8: Black Arms (Part 1)
Chapter 9: Black Arms (Part 2)
Chapter 10: Bombshell Crew
Chapter 11: The Eikons
Chapter 12: Hunt for Makarov (Prologue)
Chapter 13: Arcadia vs. the Arc Clan (Part 1)
Chapter 14: Black Arms Declaration of War
Chapter 15: Jaune's Drunken Marriage (Prolouge)
Chapter 16: Arcadia vs. the Arc Clan (Part 2)
Chapter 18: Arcadia vs. the Arc Clan (Part 4)
Chapter 19: Return to Raccoon City (Part 1)
Chapter 20: Return to Raccoon City (Part 2)
Chapter 21: Spartans Never Die (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Scarlett Blaze
Chapter 23: The Root of All Evil
Chapter 24: The Beacon Massacre
Chapter 25: Darkness on Sera

Chapter 17: Arcadia vs. the Arc Clan (Part 3)

3.1K 58 285
By Darkdecade97

In the Kingdom of Vale, the Arcadian Cruiser hovers above the City as the Arcadians are now enforcing their rule.

SMASH!!

A table was thrown inside of a Store, the Store Owner comes shouting out as he was smacked in the head by a Rifle. The Man looks up and sees it was an Arcadian Shock Trooper that has done this. He kicks the Store Owner in the head, sending him crashing to a shelf that forces his items to crash on top of him.

Arcadian Shock Trooper: Alright, Boys. Destroy the place and everything in it!!

Arcadian Shock Troopers barged in the Store and began ransacking all of the Store Owner's Items, destroying them, throwing them to the floor, doing as much property damage as they can. The Store Owner crawls to the Arcadian Shock Trooper and grabs his leg.

Store Owner: Why....why are you doing this?! I didn't do anything!!

Arcadian Shock Trooper: Call this retribution for harming the Prince of Vale. You get what you deserved, Outsider!!

The Shock Trooper orders his men to surround the Store Owner as they proceed to beat him with their Rifles.

Outside the City of Vale, it is nothing but chaos as the Arcadians enact their vengeance upon the people of Vale. You would think the Vale Council would stop such as act? Well, here is what happened to them.

Vale Council: Please, please stop this.

An Arcadian Soldier stabs a Taser right at the Councilman's throat as he screams in pain. Inside the room, we see the Arcadians torturing the Vale Council, one Councilman is tied to a chair as a Soldier removes all of his fingers one by one, another is being waterboarded far too many times, then there is one who's getting his teeth removed, and one who's penis was slammed with a crowbar. Their screams echoing out in the room, begging for someone to help them. But no one is coming for them.

But the question is. How were they able to bring them here? It was through the hands of Cardin's Father. Cardin's Father informed him about the Arcadians wanting an alliance with them, showing the Council what Arcadia can offer, making them greedy and wanting Arcadia's riches for themselves, and when they had the meeting. Let's just say Juniper initiated a hostile takeover, bringing all control of the Kingdom to them, with Cardin's Father working as their Representative.

They asked Ozpin if he was okay with this, and all he said was this.

Ozpin: The Vale Council is a cancer that needs to be removed. I won't have any pity if they die. This is to ensure Vale can move forward to a better future.

Seeing the state of the Vale Council Members, all of those that hate the Vale Council or despise the kind of work they are doing, especially that of Junior, Lisa, Roman, Neo, and Ozpin, bast in the pain and suffering the Arcadians are inflicting upon the Vale Council.

Roman: 'That's for my Team and Mt. Glenn, you assholes. I hope the Arcadians do the same to you'

Ruby watches the Vale Council being tortured and frowns at what the Arcadians are doing to them. They did not deserve the kind of pain being inflicted upon them and were only doing their jobs.

Summer sees this and could only give out a disappointed sigh. Unlike Ruby, Summer enjoys seeing the Vale Council in pain, knowing their corruption and greed.

Ironwood: I wish they did that to the Atlas Council.

Willow: Let's hope they did.

Even thought Robyn knows of Ironwood being an Arcadian, she is still surprise that he has no allegiances to Atlas and is willing to let the Kingdom burn, if need be.

In the Streets of Vale, hundreds and even thousands of Arcadians can be seen brutally assaulting the Citizens and causing as much damage as they can in the City. Every single day or in the hour, the Arcadian Police Unit continues to beat the Citizens with Batons, and not stopping until they are knocked out, when they are knocked out, some Officers leave a kick to the head as they walk off.

So many Citizens beg for mercy and asked why they are doing did this, but with the reveal of Jaune alive and is now the Prince of Arcadia, they already know their answer. Having to accept the brutal beatings, cause in the Arcadian's eyes, if you did this to Jaune, then they deserve to know how he felt.

By the Residential Areas, Arcadian SWAT Trucks can be seen parked by the Streets as Squads of Arcadian SWAT Units start rushing out of the Trucks and into the Homes of the Vale Citizens.

The Arcadian SWAT Team Leader has a Datapad with him, as the info there shows off certain backgrounds of Vale's Citizens, it shows the address matches, as the Team Leader gestures the men to enter. The Arcadian SWAT kicks the door down as a Family can be heard screaming, the Arcadian SWAT Member smacks the woman with the butt of their rifle as she's down on the floor. The SWAT Member continues to beat the woman with his weapon as two SWAT can be seen dragging a man outside and throwing him, he crashes into a flight of stairs and into a pile of Trash Cans. The Man looks up and sees the Arcadian SWAT Member going down the stairs, he pleads for him not to shoot.

Vale Citizen: Wait, please don't-

BANG!

The Arcadian SWAT Member looks to his right to see more SWAT Teams dragging Vale Citizens out of their Homes and killing them.

These were Individuals who purposely assaulted Jaune and tried to beat him to near-death. Since Jaune is now the Prince of Arcadia, this kind of act is punishable by death, and the Arcadian won't any show mercy to them.

In the roads of Vale, we see the Arcadians have set up multiple Checkpoints all around the Kingdom, increasing security and making sure no crime or chaos were to occur here. These Checkpoints are being guarded by Arcadian Police Officers, who are wearing Military-Grade Gear and are armed with Assault Rifles.

By the entrance of the Checkpoints, we can even see a Vale Citizen shouting at an Arcadian Police Officer, demanding they be let in. But was met with a Baton to the knees by an Arcadian Police Officer behind him, the Police Officer in front of the Man smacks him with the Baton as he falls to the ground. The two Officers start to beat him with the Baton and are not stopping.

An Arcadian Police Van comes rolling in by the Checkpoint as Arcadian SWAT opens the doors and starts unloading Vale Citizens. Again, these were Individuals that assaulted, harassed, and nearly killed Jaune.

Arcadian SWAT Member: Soften them up.

Arcadian Police Officers armed with Batons and Electric-Batons, start beating the Vale Citizens by the Trucks, the Citizens can't do anything due to them being handcuffed as the Arcadians continue to brutally beat them, with some crying and begging for them to stop. After around five minutes of them beating the Citizens, the Arcadian Police Sergeant, orders them to bring them up.

The Arcadian Police Officers nod, and grab the Vale Citizens, forcefully pulling them up to their feet. Once they're up, the Arcadians shove them to move forward.

Arcadian Police Officer: Move your assess, now!!

The Vale Citizens follow what the Arcadians say, with some Police Officers pushing the Citizens who are not complying. Where they lead them is a set of Human Cages where they can see over a dozen Vale Citizens are being hold up, all of them screaming for help.

Arcadian Police Officer: Eyes forward.

The Arcadian Police Officer hits a Man who was looking at the Cages, when he himself and the group he is with, are going to be placed in these Cages as well. They see one Man running, but was immediately shot down by a Sniper perched up by the Tower of the Checkpoint.

They were distracted when two Arcadian Police Officers grabbed two Citizens by the back of their shirt and threw them inside the Cage.

Arcadian Police Officer: Inside, now!!

The Vale Citizens were reluctant to comply as an Arcadian Police Officer grabs a Woman by her hair and throws her inside, as she screams in pain.

Arcadian Police Officer: Inside!

Seeing as how the first three were forced inside the Cage, the Citizens had no choice but to reluctantly go in, with the last one heading in as he was grabbed on the Cuffs by the Arcadian Police Officer inside.

Arcadian Police Officer: Hands on the Metal Bars, now!!

The Vale Citizens all looked at each other, seeing who will be the one to do it, but the Officer isn't waiting as he swings his Electric-Baton at a Man, he screams in pain as he gets electrocuted. When he stops, the Officer kicks the Man in the head, the Citizens all look at the Man's body on the floor.

Arcadian Police Officer: Now!!

He hits the Electric-Baton on the Metal Bars as an electric burst erupts. This in turn, scares the Vale Citizens as they had no choice but to hold on to the Metal Bars.

Arcadian Police Officer: Light em up!!

From there, the Metal Bars on the Cage starts electrocuting the Vale Citizens as they scream in pain. Whoever let's go will be punished by the Arcadians, case in point, one of them bashes a Vale Citizen's head on the Metal Bars as his face gets electrocuted.

Vale Citizen: Please, you don't have to do this!!

By the Building Walls, we can see the Citizens of Vale being lined up against the wall, with a Division of Arcadian Police Special Forces aiming their Assault Rifles at them.

The screams and cries of the Vale Citizens can be heard before the Arcadian Police Special Forces Officer gives out the command and the Soldiers fire, killing the Vale Citizens as their bodies fall to the ground or slide on the walls.

Police Special Forces Officer: Load up the bodies on the Truck and bring in the next batch.

The Soldiers nod as they can be seen carrying the dead bodies out of there towards another pile, which is filled to the brim with the dead bodies of the Vale Citizens. We can see the Arcadians pouring Gasoline on them, and once that's done, they throw a fiery match, burning the bodies into ash.

These Individuals are parents of the Beacon Students that tormented Jaune, so besides getting a beat down of a lifetime. They will also lose everything. The Arcadians don't care about their complaints, they can go cry about it.

Seeing the sheer brutality of the Arcadians, or case in point for this one, police brutality. Those from the 4 Kingdoms felt sick to their stomach, seeing as how the Arcadians are torturing them, beating them, and downright killing them. Just seeing this, they fear what will happen to their respective Kingdoms if the Council or anyone else, angers the wrath of Arcadia.

The adults of the 4 Kingdoms felt absolute shock at the blatant use of authority and the amount of abuse that is being inflicted upon the Citizens of Vale. With Individuals such as the White Fang and Happy Huntresses being reminded of how the Humans treated the Faunus, and how Atlas treats the Citizens of Mantle. But they can't help but see that the Vale Citizens did deserve this, knowing their actions. Still, it made them feel uneasy and angry a bit.

Even the Arc Clan is floored at the brutality the Arcadians are inflicting upon them, with Nicolas (Arc Clan) and Juniper (Arc Clan) saying they are no better than the enemies of Arcadia, especially that of Nicolas (Arcadia). Telling themselves that they are being hypocritical in dealing with the Citizens of Vale.

Dark Decade: 'And how you dealt with Jaune and those who help and sided with him isn't hypocritical as well?'

As for Roman, knowing his experiences with the Vale Police, just seeing how the Arcadian Police deal with the Citizens of the 4 Kingdoms, specifically Vale, he's having second thoughts of ever pissing them off.

Roman: I would have to say this is Police Brutality put up to a higher level. You guys sure didn't hold back whatsoever.

Lisa: Trust me, Roman. Wait till you see the torture methods we use to get information about our enemies. If you think this is bad, that one is worse.

Roman: That doesn't help at all, knowing the fact I will be subjugated to that torture at some point!! Fuck my life!!

Robyn: Maybe they can do the same to Atlas....just a little bit....

Sienna: I hope so. That will be fun to watch, seeing the Arcadians put those Atlas Elitists in their place.

Ghira: But still, that was brutal and I feel an abuse of power.

Alsie can be heard scoffing, these Outsiders deserve what they got, showing off their true colors, saying it's a blow to their pride. When in reality, they were being a bunch of babies.

Alsie: Oh, please. What we did will send a message to all of Vale. They won't learn if you give them a simple slap of the wrist, these Outsiders of the Kingdom of Vale won't learn their lesson and will continue the same actions they committed. Believing they won't get the same punishment.

Ozpin: It's true, Vale has a tendency of doing whatever they want and believing they won't get in trouble for it. After all, why do you think the Vale Council is willing to hide their misdeeds? Mt Glenn is an example of that.

Oobleck: Indeed.

Ruby: But that's wrong!! What you did is wrong and cruel!!

Melanie: Would you consider what happened to Jaune, cruel? The people of Vale are treating this as the worst crime ever committed in all of Vale. It's like saying I committed genocide and the people of Vale will ignore it, saying it's fine. But a piece of paper, oh my, that's the worst crime imaginable!!

Militia: After all, Scum stick together, Vale is a hive of scum and villainy.

Ozpin: And yet people like Qrow and Raven, along with many other Individuals came into Beacon with Fake Transcripts. Some were caught and yet, weren't as treated as harsh as Jaune.

Shiho: It shows how fragile their egos are. This kind of mentality is frowned upon in Arcadia and we'll have these individuals be straightened out.

Lisa: Hear! Hear! Show them their place and they'll learn.

Nicolas (Arc Clan): But still!! What you did to those people is wrong!! It's still wrong and inhumane!!

Juniper (Arcadia): What about the fact you killed Jaune, Saphron, Terra, Adrian, Yuri, and even her Family without any shred of empathy or regret? The fact you exiled him, disowned him, tried to hurt his friends, all because he wanted to be a Hero like his Ancestors. Because you deemed him weak, because he had no "Potential". Don't make me laugh, you just never believed in him. Please tell if that's wrong or not?

Nicolas (Arc Clan): I......

He had no answer to that, and knows what Juniper (Arcadia) said is right in every way.

Juniper (Arcadia): Of course you had no answer. As expected for someone like you, all Nicolas are the same and that little Family act you pulled, is nothing but a facade!!

Nicolas (Arc Clan) looks down in shame as Juniper (Arc Clan) went to comfort her and glare at Juniper (Arcadia), who glares back at the pathetic excuse of a Mother.

Despite the very harsh treatment of the Vale Citizens, some have decided to rebel and fight back. We can see over a hundred Citizens all protesting towards the Arcadians, throwing bottles and anything they could find at the Arcadians, shouting at them to leave Vale immediately or face a fight they'll never forget. They'll stand together and get through this battle.

Seeing the Vale Citizens standing up for themselves made Ruby smile, she is happy they are fighting against a group that is bringing them harm. Standing together to fight as one.

Up ahead, by a set of barricades that were placed by the Arcadian Police Forces. We can see Squads of Arcadian Riot Troopers lined up in formation, the first line is armed with Batons and Riot Shields, the second is equipped with weapons armed with Rubber Bullets, and the last is armed with leather weapons.

The Arcadian Riot Police Captain is on top of the Riot Truck by the Roof. He sees the large group of Vale Citizens marching towards the barricade, the Captain presses a button on the Console and picks up a radio, speaking to it as his voice can be heard on the Speakers.

Arcadian Riot Police: Disperse! Disperse or be fired upon!!

The Vale Citizens continue their march and are not stopping. The Arcadian Riot Police Captain sees this and nods to the Unit. There, Heavy Riot Troopers armed with Cannons located on their shoulders, walk up in the front of the line.

They shoot out Tear Gas towards the Citizens, as the smoke starts making them cough and forced some of the Citizens to leave. The Captain sees this and contacts someone using his radio.

By the intersections, Arcadian Riot Police can be seen sprinting to the Vale Citizens, armed with Batons and Riot Shields as they clash with the Citizens. The Riot Police kept hitting them with the Batons, the Citizens are fighting back as they fire more Tear Gas. We even see Riot Police able to make arrests and bringing the Citizens to the Trucks as the Riot Trucks fire their Water Cannons at the fleeing Citizens, with some of them throwing bottles at the Arcadians.

When Ruby saw how the Arcadian Riot Police are dealing with the Vale Citizens, a frown forms in her face. Why would the Riot Police do such an action like this?! This is going too far!!

Ruby: That wasn't necessary. All of that wasn't necessary at all!!

Summer: Trust me on this, Ruby. This is how Riot Police control a crowd, and it's not pleasant, for both sides. I would know, because I was part of the Riot Police before that incident occurred and this is how we deal with them. They are trained to deal with situations like this and have to use force to disperse the crowd. Cause Riots are bad, Ruby, they always will be.

Ruby felt upset that her Mother isn't on her side, why would she approve of such actions?!

Yang: But Mom-

Summer: You, zip it. You contributing will lead us nowhere.

Arcadian Riot Police: Sir, we got more coming from the East side!!

Arcadian Riot Police Captain: Have the NS-6s deal with them.

The Riot Police nods and went to speak in his Communicator. Up by the Street that overlooks the City Square, a large group of AUR Transport Trucks drive in, AUR stands for Arcadia Union Robotics, the Trucks get into position and open their doors. By the racks of the Transport Trucks, the NS-6s activate, their chests glowing red as a line of them jumps off the platform of the Truck, followed by the rest. The NS-6s start marching in formation on the street, with them shouting out a command to the Vale Citizens.

NS-6s: Please return to your homes. A curfew is in effect.

The NS-6s kept repeating that same command as they start marching to the Citizens.

Meanwhile in the Vale Docks, we can see Torchwick commanding the White Fang to continue loading up the Dusts. Torchwick hears screams coming from the doors of the Warehouse, when all of a sudden, the doors burst open with White Fang being sent flying, it is revealed to be a swarm of NS-6s.

NS-6s: You have been deemed hazardous. Termination authorized.

The NS-6s leaped inside the Warehouse and began disposing of the White Fang. Seeing this, Torchwick quickly takes his leave, as he glanced back to see numerous White Fang Grunts were sent to the air by the NS-6s, a few of the NS-6s can be seen sprinting to Torchwick.

Torchwick: Time to take my leave.

One of the NS-6s looks around, the Robot gets hit by Dust Bullets which bounces off their body. The NS-6 turns to their right and sees a White Fang Grunt firing at them as the Robot smacks the Grunt and then another. The NS-6s continue on their path as the White Fang Grunts fire their weapons at them, which did nothing, with an NS-6 slamming a Grunt's face to the ground and snapping it.

As Torchwick was about to escape, a NS-6 burst through the ground from behind Torchwick, he aims his Weapon at them and the NS-6 grabs it, then throws Torchwick to the ground. 

Meanwhile, the Vale Citizens continue their march as the NS-6s lined up in formation on the Street.

NS-6s: Return to your homes. Return to your homes immediately. This is your final warning

The Vale Citizens did not stop their advanced, but stopped when they saw the NS-6s marching their way towards them, all of them armed with weapons they could find and are ready to fight the NS-6s.

Vale Citizen: Let's go!!

They charged at the NS-6s with them firing their Dust Bullets, which did nothing as the NS-6s continue their march. 

NS-6s: Return to your homes, or there will be consequences.

The two sides clash as the NS-6s made short work of the Vale Citizens, punching and kicking them, sending the Citizens flying in the air as they push on forward.

Roman: Okay, that doesn't look like something an AK would do, and these guys dealt with all of us in an instant.

With Neo putting up a sign that says, "You got that right!"

Seeing the NS-6s, Pietro and Penny were very interested in them, seeing their body structure to be similar to that of the AKs, but obviously much better.

Penny: What are those Robots that had to deal with Riots of Vale, and that of the White Fang?

Jade (Arcadia): Those are the NS-6s, the predecessor of the NS-5s. In short, they are Androids that serve different purposes for the people and Military of Arcadia. Like with the older models, they are much faster, stronger, and smarter than that of the AKs in Atlas. The difference with the NS-6s is their increased strength, allowing them to deliver stronger punches, and are much more agile than the NS-5s. As for their dense alloy body, we outfitted them with a more durable metal, bullets such as the 9mm or .45 won't do you as good. But bullets from a 5.56mm or a 12 Gauge will do the job.

Pietro: And seeing Dust Bullets in action, it's ineffective, doing no damage whatsoever.

Robyn: And I take it the reason you used these guys to deal with the White Fang was a way to mock the Atlas AKs?

Ironwood: Yes, as you can see, the NS-6s each have a sentient mind, they can decide on the best course of action, whenever things don't go to plan. Unlike that of the AKs where they follow orders and can't think individually.

Penny: Is there a NS-6 that is like........me?

Jade (Arcadia): Yes, his name is Sonny. A NS-5 who was created to have free will, human emotions, and  dreams.

Penny: Have dreams........

Penny wonders how such an Android was able to have such a thing, when she herself doesn't.

Beacon Academy: Ozpin's Office

Ozpin is in his Office as he is joined by Ironwood, Juniper, and Jaune, as they talk about the events that have been happening in the days when Arcadia revealed themselves.

Ozpin: So, Empress, Prince Jaune. How has the changes for Remnant been going?

Juniper: Please call us Juniper and Jaune in private, Ozpin. You needn't worry about being formal with us, we are friends after all, and you supported my Son during the whole Transcripts Debacle, and we are Family if you recall what we told you.

Ozpin nods with a smile, remembering that one information about the 4 Founders.

Juniper: As for what we have been doing, Mistral and the Dragon Continent accepted our help immediately and we were able to root out the corruption in their Lands. As for Vacuo, we eliminated every single Criminal Organization, Bandit Tribe, and Faction there, giving the Kingdom a clean state.

Jaune: And we made sure to get rid of every single remnants of the White Fang, making sure none of them will cause harm to the people of Remnant. Even went to Menagerie to negotiate a deal with them, we picked Blake's Father for this matter and not Sienna, since we don't trust someone like her.

Ozpin: And soon, Menagerie will be recognized as the 5th Kingdom.

Juniper: Indeed, we already know what happened to Vale and as for Atlas. Well, you know how that ended up.

Ironwood: Yes, the Council demanding your weapons and if not, declare war on you.

Juniper: Yup!! And we showed the Atlas Council their place. They won't be a bother to us any longer. The same can be said for Jacques, we made sure to arrest him and ruin the Man's life and reputation, he will never come back from this and we gave all of the SDC's resources back to this world's Willow. Hopefully she can fix this mess.

Ironwood grimaces at how the Arcadians dealt with the Atlas Council and Jacques. Those screams of pains and agony are still engraved in his mind, the Arcadians didn't show them any mercy whatsoever. 

Juniper: And we lowered the Kingdom back to where it should be and provided Mantle with the resources they desperately need. After all, Atlas needs to remember where they came from, the Atlas Elitists seem to forget that.

Ironwood: Indeed.

Some of those in the 4 Kingdoms perked up at how the Arcadians are helping their Kind, knowing how much they hate the 4 Kingdoms, calling them Outsiders. With Robyn and Ghira smiling that Arcadia is ridding the corruption and racism in the 4 Kingdoms once and for all.

While those of the White Fang have mixed feelings about this, seeing the Arcadians help them. While Adam and the Albain Brothers grit their teeth in anger at the Arcadians destroying all their plans.

Juniper (Arcadia): Well, what do you know. We actually helped the 4 Kingdoms for once.

Willow: And were able to deal with the Asshats in Atlas.

Ozpin: And all of the other Kingdoms, including that of Menagerie, Mantle, and the Dragon Continent are all cooperative with the Arcadians, expect Vale and Atlas, which doesn't surprise me.

Qrow: Yup, the idiots in Atlas won't accept that someone has the biggest and most powerful weapons. So they try to declare war and ended up getting their asses handed to them.

Winter: At least Father is in jail and can never come back from this. All his Crimes are now known to everyone.

Whitley: Indeed, Sister.

As for Salem, she heard one thing that Juniper (Arcadia) said, and it's regarding Ozpin being Family. Ozpin sees this and gestures to the 4 Founders to tell her the truth.

Apricity: Can't believe we're doing this.

She goes up in front of Salem, with the rest of her Sisters joining in. Salem wonders what the 4 Founders want with her.

Apricity: You want answers on why Juniper called Ozpin, Family.......is.........is....

A hand was placed on her shoulder as Apricity look and sees it was Aurora, who nods to her. It's time to reveal the truth.

Apricity: Ozpin or Ozma is our Father.

Salem's eyes widened. What is she talking about?! She looks to Ozpin for answers.

Ozpin: Yes, Salem. They are my Children, and they showed me proof of it. Even the names are similar to them, and I'm sure you realized that by now.

She listened to what Ozpin said and it did make sense, the name of the 4 Founders are the same names she and Ozma gave to their Children, and it's the matter of the fact they look similar to her Daughters, but older. She still remembers their faces that day, the day they died. But can it really be them?

Aurora: If you're wondering. Our old last name was Arcane before we changed it to Arc. I'm sure that can give you the truth of it all.

That did it for Salem, since that was her last name before. She never used it anymore due to remembering bad memories about her old life before she became like this. When she was nothing more than the "Girl in the Tower"

Salem: But-but how?

Salem is absolutely gobsmacked that her Daughters were alive this whole time, and Ozpin knew about it. Then the realization also hit her, her Daughters created Arcadia and formed the Arcs, meaning that the Arcs are her Family.

Apricity sees this and made sure to get that thought out of her head.

Apricity: If you're wondering about how we survived.
I'm not answering your questions, so you ask Ozma instead. But I can say this, Salem. I always hated you for what you did to us!! Both of you!! Risking our lives, for what?! Because you wanted power?! To rule over the world?! We almost died because of your feud!! But the only thing good about us "dying", is us creating the Land you all know as Arcadia!! Aurora, I'm done here!! I'm leaving!!

She then storms off, with Anastasia chasing after her to calm Apricity down.

Aurora: And if you're wondering, for the Arcs, they know about this as well, and don't consider you Family whatsoever.

This made Salem's eyes widen, with Liam speaking.

Liam: Every one of us Arcs, even those that came before us, all considered you the "Black Sheep" of the Family. You actions for the past centuries will bring nothing but harm to us and the rest our Family. We, by any means, won't accept you to the Arcs, and never will.

Alsie: Instead, leaving your fate to the Grimm Kingdom. Apparently they plan to not kill you, but remind you of who you once were. Just a sad girl in a Tower, all alone for the rest of eternity.

Just those words made Salem feel absolutely heartbroken, knowing her own Daughters hate her because of the actions of both her and Ozma. As well as the fact she now has a Family, something she yearned for a long time ago, and will never get it because of her actions. A small tear sheds from her eyes as she looks down, not saying a word.

Ozpin had no words for this and also looks down in shame, knowing he as well, had a hand in the "murder" of his Daughters. He promised himself to not make the same mistake with the Arcs and be better.

The Arcadians understood their reasoning on why the Arcs consider Salem, the Black Sheep of the Family. While those of the 4 Kingdoms are confused about this whole situation, minus those of the Inner Circle, it shocked them that the Arcs are related to Salem, even Cinder was shocked by this. 

Jaune: And as for the Beacon Students. Well, let's just say some did not learn their lesson.

In the Halls of Beacon, we have Arcadian Soldiers placing another set of Stakes that have the heads of the Beacon Students stabbed on to it. All of them having expressions of fear and horror.

Ozpin could only sigh, they saw what Jaune was capable of and he made it very clear if they were to ever attack him again, it would mean their death. Guess they didn't listen, but Jaune says it's better to kill the Bad Apples since these Students will become Rogues in the future no doubt.

Ozpin: It is inevitable, knowing some of them aren't prone to listen.

Juniper: And besides those little stakes we placed on the Halls of Beacon tell the rest of the Students to not do what those idiots did. We also made sure to send another message by using certain devices we have in Arcadia where it completely seals their Aura and Semblance. Leaving them unable to access it or reactive it forever, meaning they are reverted back into nothing.

Jaune: Trust me, the minute we did that. All those that were affected by the device, hated us. Saying we ruined their lives, but the Idiots can't do anything and can only cry about it.

Ironwood: Even so, the Arcadians were able to give us their background info and saw some of these Students actually did Crimes before and during their time in Beacon, who's to say they'll become Rogue Huntsmen in the future.

Ozpin: So in short, you all did us a favor of removing the stains in the Academy, and for that, we thank you.

Some of the Huntsmen and Huntresses shiver in fear when they saw Arcadia has a device that seals one's Aura and Semblance forever. With Ruby feeling sick, seeing the heads stabbed on to the Stakes. 

Ruby: Jaune, how could you?

Jaune: The Idiots didn't learn their place after I killed and brought them back to life. My Counterpart said a threat and he will put his end of it.

Summer: Ruby, I'm sorry to say this. But it's best if they die instead of roaming around, once they graduate, they'll become Rogue Huntsmen and will get arrested or die either way. Their fates were already set in stone.

Ruby: Did you-did you kill Huntsmen and Huntresses as well?

Summer: A few, but you know I had to kill Soldiers during the war and in my time at the Adventurer's Guild, had to kill some Rogues, since leaving them alive is pointless, and they will escape Prison when they have the chance. PLEASE, try to understand Ruby that the very people you thought to be Heroes, can be vile and evil.

Ruby felt horrified by that, her Mother, who she considers to be perfect and certified Supermom, is a killer like the Arcadians.

Juniper: No need to thank us. As a matter of fact, we planned to do the same for the Huntsmen and Huntresses of our world, knowing how our Nicolas is. If he was able to such diabolical acts to Arcadia, what more the Huntsmen and Huntresses of the 4 Kingdoms?

Ozpin: Indeed, you are right in every way.

Ironwood: But what of the False Arcs?

Juniper: What about them?

Ironwood: We heard they are accusing Arcadia of killing individuals that are part of the Arc Clan. Quite frankly, there is no evidence where it leads to any traces towards your people, Juniper. But do tell us, where you the ones that sent them.

Ozpin and Ironwood look at Juniper, seeing her expression, Jaune already knows the answer as Juniper finishes her cup of tea and speaks to them.

Juniper: No, we did not.

We can see inside a Room in the Kingdom of Mistral, a woman wearing a blue long sleeves polo, brown belt, and skirt, can be seen opening up her Case that is placed on the bed as she brings out a set of weapons and starts to work on them, all of them being that of Rifles and Shotguns. This woman is named Beatrice Martin.

Beatrice starts loading up her Rifles and Shotguns with bullets as she glanced over the view of the Kingdom, taking a shot of Whiskey. She goes up to a package that was given to her as it contains a Suit in it, one fit for a Secretary.

By a Motel that is also located in the Kingdom of Mistral, we can see a woman with green hair and green eyes walking out of the Motel Entrnace. She is wearing a Cowboy Hat, a white long sleeves polo that's rolled up, a green vest, and black pants. She appears to holding some kind of large present by her arms, this woman is named Eleanor Collins.

We can see by an Office, a tall man who has slightly long, light-colored hair, and is wearing a white coat with a black suit underneath as well as black gloves and black shoes, he can be seen working on his Desk, as his Secretary, who is seen having a Bob-Cut style blue haircut and blue eyes, gives him the report regarding the Arc Clan. This man right here is Cleaver a former member of Chronos and part of the Arc Clan.

In another Motel Room, we can see a woman with a black bob-cut style hairstyle and red eyes. She has her Cowboy Hat by the Bed, she is wearing a white long sleeves polo that she rolled up, a black vest, red tie, red belt, white gloves, and black pants, her name is Abby Lewis.

She placed an opened up briefcase by her Bed as she removes a set of clothes from it.

Juniper: Besides, James, Ozpin. Why would Arcadia target Individuals that aren't the ones that targeted, Jaune?

Abby is holding a paper bag as she removes a standard Dust Pistol used by the Police of Vale, it is armed with Aura-Piercing Bullets disguised as Dust Bullets. Beside it, is a Police Badge, as it's revealed Abby is wearing a Vale Police Uniform.

Then it shows Eleanor climbing up the flights of stairs, still carrying the large present.

Juniper: Our main focus is to eliminate the Nicolas Family, those from Chronos, and the Arc Elders. The rest are off limits.

Jaune: And we rather do it the proper way. After all, we did leak out their Crimes to the Public and their reputation has dwindled ever since. The once glorious Arc Clan is now looked down upon by all of Remnant.

Juniper: Besides we have this for evidence.

As she throws a folder at the table, in which Ozpin picks up and began reading it's contents.

It now shows Beatrice now wearing the Secretary Suit, holding a large set of files as she walks in the Hallways of the Building of the Arc Clan. Then it shows a Driver waiting for someone in his Car, as Abby taps on the Hood, with the Driver of the Vehicle looking at him. Abby gestures him to get out of the Car or tells him to move the Car if he doesn't want to step out.

Then it shows Eleanor continuing her climb up the stairs as it now shows two Individuals in a different Building, and it appears it's one of the Arc Compounds. The first is a woman with short blonde hair and green eyes. She is wearing a Cowboy Hat, a beige coat, a white polo shirt, dark brown corset, brown belt, brown pants, and a green ribbon tied to her neck. Her name is Bonnie Wilson.

With her, is a woman with long orange hair tied to a ponytail and has blue eyes. She wears a Cowboy Hat, a long white sleeves polo shirt in which she rolled up, brown vest, a small blue ribbon by her neck, blue belt and pants. Her name is Montana Smith.

Bonnie walks up to her and gives Montana an Assault Rifle, both of them are disguised as Huntsmen and Huntresses working for the Arc Clan, and have the identification to prove it.

By a Bar inside of a Hotel in Argus, Mistral. We can see a woman with short brown hair, grey eyes, wearing a Cowboy Hat, brown leather coat, white polo, a small green ribbon, brown corset, brown belt, and dark brown skirt, walk out to the Bar through the exit. She is Clara Reed.

Ozpin: So, they were Assassins sent by the Apostles of the Stars, who are enemies of the Arc Clan.

Juniper: Yes. Seeing the chaos going on regarding the Arcadian Arcs, I know their Leader, Creed, would take advantage of this. Hiring Huntsmen and Huntresses on the Arc Clan's payroll, to kill his targets to send a message.

By the entrance of what was once the Vale Council Chambers Building, we can see a middle aged man wearing a suit, exiting the Building and walking down the Stairs with another Man. This is Karl Walken, an officer of Chronos, and a Mayor of one of the many Settlements in the Kingdom of Vale.

The two men see Abby giving the Driver a ticket for not moving the Car as she glanced and sees Karl walking down the stairs. Speaking of Stairs, we can see Clara walking up the Stairs leading up to the Lobby, she can be seen waiting for something. Then we have Eleanor finishing her climb and stands by an elevator as it cuts to Cleaver working on his Office.

Ozpin: That does make sense in a logical standpoint.

Jessica in the Audience, gasps, she knows who these people are. Jaune and some of the One-Five went to ask her, but she said it's best if she tells her later. When parts of the viewing have already been revealed.

As for the Arc Clan, Mason and Wilzark along with some members of Chronos, grit their teeth in anger, seeing the Arcadians are lying to them and they did kill the Members of the Arc Clan.

Sephiria, Jenos, Train, Olivia (Arc Clan), and Ash, are whispering to each other with Belze joining in.

Olivia (Arc Clan): They're going after members of our Family.

Train: And focusing on those important to us, me for Cleaver.

Sephiria: Charden for I and my Father.

Jenos: And Karl is an important member of the Clan as well, with him out, the Elders will be furious.

Olivia (Arc Clan): The same can be said for two Members among the Elders.

Ash: "You killed my Son and I killed yours" that's how I see her highness sending a message to the Clan.

Belze: Yes.....

Belze and Sephiria will not like seeing Charden get killed, but this is a price they need to pay for what they did to Jaune, Yuri, and Saphron.

Jenos: And this in turn will lead to the Elders getting angered by this, leading to them retaliating back. Something I know, the Arcadians want to happen.

Belze: Thus giving the Arcadians a reason to destroy all of the Arc Clan. They truly planned this well, and know how we would act if such a manner has been done.

Juniper: Like I said, Ozpin. The Arcadians have no involvement in these assassinations whatsoever.

The elevator doors open, revealing an Elder who is described to have spiky grey hair and a long grey beard, he appears to have a blue tattoo on his forehead. This is Shin, one of the three main Arc Elders. Shin sees Eleanor as she kicks him inside the elevator and brings out her Shotgun, which was hidden in the present, shooting the Elder and his two Huntsmen that were protecting him.

Beatrice enters the room and walks over to Cleaver, handing him the stack of folders, and when his head is turned towards the papers. Beatrix whips out her Silenced Pistol and starts firing at Cleaver's head multiple times until he's dead for good.

Juniper: These are Bounty Hunters, hired to do their dirty work.

Clara throws her toothpick and walks up the flight of stairs, seeing a tall man with long, flowing golden locks and bright blue eyes, wearing a top hat, sunglasses, a black trench coat and black boots. This is Charden Flamberg-Arc, the Son of Belze and Sister of Sephiria.

He goes through the Revolving Door as Clara runs up to it and locks the Revolving Door shut. Before Charden was about to do something, Clara whips out her Dual-Revolvers and started blasting Charden into pieces.

Juniper: If we wanted to kill them, we would have done so already.

The doors of a room were burst opened as Bonnie and Montana barged in and fire their Assault Rifles at one of the Elders. He is described to be a bald man with green tattoos on his head, wearing hybrid of goggles and glasses, then has a long mustache and beard. He is another one of the three main Arc Elders, Kin.

Both Bonnie and Montana fire all their bullets at Kin, as his body is faced towards the wall, sliding down to the floor, leaving behind a trail of blood at the wall.

Abby whips out the Dust Pistol and shoots Karl and the Driver numerous times in the chest. She sees the other man with Karl running up the stairs as Abby gets into a kneeling position and aims at the man, shooting him a couple of times as his body tumbles down the stairs. Abby can be seen running to a Car and driving out of there.

Ozpin: I see. Very well then, I believe you. Let's hope the False Arcs don't do something they'll regrets

We are now met with Shin's body laying by the wall, blood and bullet holes everywhere. Then Charden's corpse laying at the Revolving Door, with blood all over the glass. Then the dead bodies of Karl, the Driver, and the man, all of them laying in the sidewalk.

Juniper: Indeed.

She nods, while hiding a sinister smile.

Belze: I see, they didn't make the Arcadians wear anything related to their Military, having them dress up as Huntsmen and Huntresses or even Bounty Hunters to make us believe they were hired by our enemies.

Ash: And they have the evidence to prove it. They really did their homework and covered it up so easily.

Train: Making Creed and his Faction take the blame.

Jenos: I bet he wasn't happy about that.

Seeing the Elders and Members of Chronos being killed, made Wilzark and Mason angered by this. As Mason stood up and yells at Juniper (Arcadia).

Mason: To think you would commit an act such as this!! To even lie that you had no involvement whatsoever and yet you do!!

Juniper (Arcadia): And from what your little Dog said, we intended for that to happen. We want the Arc Clan to retaliate, give us a reason to kill you all, and we know full well that it will happen. We just have to wait for that moment to show itself. Am I wrong? Or am I right?

Mason could not say anything, because he knows it's true. Even those from the Arc Clan and Chronos could not help but agree to what she said. Their plan is full proof and Belze knows the Arc Clan will retaliate with force or send a message to the Arcadians.

All the while Emilio grits his teeth in anger, knowing he was the very person that caused the Arc Clan's extinction. 

Jaune: So, Jess. Mind telling us who these girls are?

Jessica: Sure, these gals are part of my Gang. We act as Sheriffs for the Settlements in the Wild West, and also work as Bounty Hunters. We'll take on any job for the right price, we don't take any jobs that involve the endangerment of Arcadia and will report them to the Authorities. 

Jaune: Ah, so that's the group I've been hearing so much about. Never really knew them or their names, so this is a first for me.

Jessica: I'll introduce you to them once we head back to Arcadia. I know the girls would love to meet you.

Jaune: Let's just hope your friends don't steal me from you. Right, Jess? You already got dibs on me?

SMACK!!

He was met with Jessica slapping him in the cheeks as Jessica's cheeks are blushing red.

Suddenly, their meeting was cut short when Nina comes bursting in alongside Shiro.

Nina: Senpai!! We have a situation!!

Juniper and Jaune already have a feeling they know what it is, and won't be surprised if it involves them.

Jaune: Explain.

Shiro: Himeko has reported that the False Arcs attacked her Squad. If you're wondering, Scarlett is by the Courtyard of Beacon with our Team and the rest of our friends.

Jaune: Take me to her.

Shiro and Nina nod as they escort the group to the Courtyard of Beacon.

Beacon Academy: Courtyard

When they reached the Courtyard, they were met with Scarlett sitting by the Fountain and she is joined by Himeko, Akari, Liana, and Serena, with Teams RNR, CFVY, CRDL, and Blake, there as well.

Scarlett: Seriously, guys. We're all fine, tis
but a scratch.

Akari: Really, with the reference?

The rest of the other Redheads assured them that they are fine.

Ruby: But how did this even happen?

Lie: The answer is already obvious, isn't that right, Scarlett?

Scarlett: Yup, and you will get your answers right about now.

She points towards Jaune, who is rushing to them in a frantic manning. Even if he knows who did it, he is still concerned for the well being of the One-Five, they're Family after all.

Himeko: If you're wondering, Jaune. We're all fine, and nothing serious happened to Scarlett.

They all sigh in relief, but even if the Arc Clan is involved, Jaune wants to know who they sent and everything that has happened here.

Jaune: Himeko, Scarlett, tell me what happened, and I mean everything.

Himeko: Well.....

Emilio, who is the man that was sent by the Arc Clan to attack Scarlett, grits his teeth in anger. He will not be happy seeing his defeat by these Arcadians. If he has his Bow right now, he'll make them pay.

Flashback

By the pathway leading to an Arcadian Outpost they situated in Mt. Glenn after they cleared it all of Grimm. Scarlett can be seen talking to Himeko, Liana, Akari, and Serena. The girls are.......okay, to say the least. They support her and Jaune's relationship and are trying their best to move on, unlike certain girls in the One-Five.

Scarlett in the Theatre is almost stifling a laugh, seeing the girls kind of accepting that she's Jaune's Girlfriend now and soon to be Wife. Scarlett was hoping to see how Violet took the news, knowing how much the two hate each other.

Violet sees Scarlett, she has an idea on what she is thinking of and is furious by it. The nerve of this bitch.

As they continue walking, Serena stops in her tracks, glancing behind her. The four other girls stopped and noticed her looks, but as Liana was about to say something, Serena summons her Sword and sprints towards the Forested Areas, where some tress are still left. She jumps in the air, executing a downwards slash, sending out a slash wave filled with fire, it hits the Forested Area and causes an explosion.

All of them look towards the burning forest, when all of a sudden, multiple Arrows came flying out as Himeko and Serena slash at them with their Swords as the Arrows burn into ash.

Himeko: I expected the Arc Clan would finally show up.

Through the Ruined Buildings, we now see Emilio Lowe, a Member of Chronos, stepping out alongside a large group of around a 100 Huntsmen and Huntresses employed by the Arc Clan.

Emilio: And you believe you have the means to defeat us, you Arcadian swine?! My Arrows can defeat you in an instant!!

Himeko: Arrogant now, are we?

Jaune could only laugh, same goes for the One-Five, this Emilio is dead the minute he faces one of the five. Dark Decade appears in front of them and tells the One-Five one weakness of Emilio.

Dark Decade: Fun Fact, Emilio is only good at Long-Range, once you get up close and personal, he won't do as much.

Jaune: As expected of someone so arrogant, the minute you take his weapon, he is nothing but a useless sack of shit who can't even fight, and always likes to boast whenever he's far from his enemies. I can wait to see my girls wipe that smug look off your face.

Scarlett:Himeko/Liana/Akari/Serena: 'My Girls?!'

Emilio: You Disgrace, I'll make sure you-

He was cut off when Jaune, now in his Primed-Form, appears in front of Emilio and grabs the man, throwing him to the floor. Jaune proceeds to step on his chest, breaking all of his ribs as he screams in pain. Jaune then proceeds to punch him in the face as many times as he can, then finishes it off with a step to Emilio's private parts, crushing it.

Jaune: You claim to be the strongest, and yet can't even defeat someone you call a Disgrace. Pathetic.

He spits on Emilio's beaten up face and returns to his seat.

Himeko turns towards Serena, who looks at her and already has an idea on how to deal with this Arrogant Asshat.

Himeko: Serena, be a dear and deal with the Huntsmen of the Arc Clan, I will finish off the Stragglers.

Serena nods and gets into position, her eyes now turning into her Dragonic Eyes as a beam of flames explodes up to the sky, wings start to come out of the beam of fire as Serena transforms into her Dragon Form. It is described to have black and red wings, with her body being the same color as well, multiple spikes and long horns are present in her Dragon Form.

She lands on the ground and roars loudly, scaring the Arc Clan Huntsmen as they step back in fear.

Arc Clan Huntsman 1: What the hell?!

Arc Clan Huntsman 2: She turned herself into a Dragon!!

Emilio: Shut up, you idiots!! Fire at her!!

All of the Arc Clan Huntsmen fire their Dust Bullets at Serena, with Emilio equipping Explosive Arrows and firing at them. But it did nothing as the amount of fire that is being pelted towards Serena, merely tickle her. She just stands there and takes the blunt of their attacks, and could only laugh at their pathetic display.

Serena: PATHETIC!!

She moves back a bit, charging up a ball of fire from her mouth, and releases it. Firing off a beam of flames that causes an explosion of Lava, engulfing the entire field as the Arc Clan Huntsmen scream in fear and agony as their bodies get burn into molten liquid.

Everyone there minus that of the Arcadians, were gobsmacked at seeing Serena turn into a Dragon and utterly annihilating the Arc Clan's Huntsmen. Emilio who has healed, sees this massacre and grits his teeth in anger, giving Serena a glare, which she ignores, Serena can take him out easy.

As for Salem, she is still in sadness after what happened with her Daughters. It's Cinder who wants to find these Dragons and harness their power for herself.

Serena: Well now, that was easier than I expected. But I'm not surprised since my Flames can easily dispatch large groups of Armies.

Jaune: Indeed, and the same can be said for the other Dragons in the Kingdom.

Emilio was able to get out of the attack, but got second degree burns around his arms and shoulder since his Suit was burned, he looks at the five girls with anger.

Emilio: YOU!! I'LL MAKE SURE YOU ARCADIANS PAY FOR CROSSING WITH THE ARC CLAN!! AND ONCE WE'RE DONE WITH YOU, WE'LL MAKE SURE YOU BEG FOR MERCY!! YOU HERE ME!!

Scarlett: Oum, this fucker is way more arrogant than me.

Liana: And that's saying something.

Himeko: Oh, and don't worry, Emilio. The Arcadians have plans with the False Arcs, and as for you.

She starts walking forward as her Outift now changes to her Battlesuit called the Vermillion Knight: Eclispe, as they appear through a set of flames and sparkles, Himeko can be seen getting her Sword ready as it bursts in flames.

Himeko: I'll give you a taste on what the One-Five is capable of.

The minute Himeko initiated her Battlesuit, Jaune discreetly examines certain areas and features of Himeko's Suit, if you know what I mean. Unfortunately for the Red-Haired Loving Arc, Himeko sees him checking her out, and slowly goes up to Jaune, whispering in his ear.

Himeko: Do you like what you see, Jaune?

Realizing Himeko saw him checking her out, Jaune blushes red like Himeko's hair and began making incoherent noises. 

Himeko: I'm sure you can see more if Dark allows us to have a Private Room. I'm sure you would want that, right Jaune?

Jaune started sweating, and all of the other girls heard that and were fuming right now. While Juniper could only shake her head in exhaustion.

Emilio sees Himeko in her Battlesuit and grits his teeth in anger as he readies his Bow.

Emilio: Don't underestimate me, Arcadian!!

He had the Huntsmen charge forward as Himeko smirks. She dashes to them and delivers one swing using her Sword, orange and yellow energy slash lines appear as the attack slices the Huntsmen in half. An orange afterimage of her appears before multiple copies show up as she dashes forward, blue slash lines appearing all around the area, cutting the Huntsmen into pieces. Himeko then delivers a cross slash attack that slices a group of Huntsmen, their heads and body parts rolling to the ground. Himeko leaps up to the air and swings around, delivering another cross slash that slices the last group of Huntsmen to pieces. 

Seeing as how Himeko dispatched all the Huntsmen with ease and none of them even had a chance to lay a scratch on her, stunned Emilio. As he got his Bow ready and uses Explosive Arrows.

Emilio: Let's see how you like this!!

He fires off a set of arrows which Himeko slashes as she dashes to him, the explosions not fazing her one bit. Himeko appears in front of Emilio through a set of afterimages, executing a spinning slash attack with blue slash lines appearing in the background, she dashes backwards in the air as she spins around and delivers a cross slash attack.

The attack caused Emilio to fall to his knees as his Suit has numerous slashes that spill out blood, with burns being inflicted upon him.

Himeko now gets into a stance as the parts of her Battlesuit located in the back, connect with her Sword. When the pieces connected with the Sword, it erupts in a burst of energy and lightning. Emilio sees this as he aims his Bow at Himeko, but it was too late, Himeko unleashes Annihilating Flames, delivering a spinning slash attack, the slash line filled with energy and flames. She spins around one more time, followed by a swinging slash attack. Then proceeds to deliver a series of combos by slashing upwards two times as she's up in the air, and executes a downward slash, causing an explosion of energy and stones infused with it.

Himeko: So much for being the strongest.

Everyone was impressed by the skill and power of Himeko, she was able to beat Emilio easily and didn't allow him to take any chance to counter her back.

Harriet wants to challenge her and see if she has what it takes to beat her. Yang didn't bother thinking of it due to seeing Himeko massacre the Arc Clan Huntsmen and Emilio with ease.

Himeko: Even if you were able to hold out for a few seconds against me, Lowe. I still kicked your ass, from what I can see, it seems you're the one who underestimated me.

Emilio could not say anything in fear of Jaune attacking him as he can only clench his fist and grit his teeth in anger.

Coco: I gotta ask, what's up with the suit? Is it something special or something?

Himeko: Why yes it is. The short version of it is the Battlesuits are special made Armor, fitting for each Valkyrie and specifically enhances their abilities and perks.

Nora: That's my name!! She said my name!!

Winter: And what are Valkyries?

Himeko: Valkyries are powerful female warriors of Schicksal, which is an Organization in Arcadia. Each of the Valkyries are ordered into ranks: S, A, B, C and D, with S being assigned only to the most powerful Valkyries, Valkyries with rank B and higher being deployed to the frontlines, and D being used for Valkyries who stay in HQ and do chores, support and logistic duties far from real fighting. We Valkyries are also grouped in squads for missions.

Bianka: And the place where the Valkyries are created and molded into powerful warriors is a School known as St. Freya, founded by a former Valkyrie, Theresa Apocalypse who is the School's Principal.

Winter: And do you mind telling us the Ranks of the Valkyries? Are there any in the One-Five?

Himeko: There are, Bianka, Li Sushang, and Rita are S-Rank, Himeko, Fu Hua, and Theresa are A-Rank. Then we have Kiana, Mei, and Bronya in B-Rank.

Winter nods, while Ruby wonders if she can reach an S-Rank like these Valkyries. But removed the thought as usual, due to you know, them being killers.

The rest of the four girls walk up to Himeko as they head over to where Emilio is, seeing he has flames erupting around his suit and burns around his face, what's worst is they see that Himeko was able to cut off his right arm off.

Scarlett gestures to the Redheads as Himeko walks up to Emilio and stabs him in the dick. He screams in pain as Akari punches him in the face with her Brass Knuckles, delivering a punch that knocks his teeth out.

Scarlett: Alright, Asshole. Tell us why the Arc Clan sent you and what were there plans for us?

Emilio doesn't say anything and tries to spit at Scarlett, luckily she moved back and gestures to Liana. From there, Liana grabs Emilio by the throat and starts electrocuting him as he screams in pain. Liana doesn't stop after two minutes and slams Emilio to the ground.

Scarlett: Talk, now, or do you want Liana to increase the voltage and time she electrocutes you?

Emilio: Alright! Alright!! The Arc Clan sent me to kidnap you, so we can use you against the Disgrace and weaken him

Holly and Jaune are fuming at the thought of the Arc Clan wanting to use Scarlett to weaken Jaune. The two glare at the Arc Clan, giving them a deadly aura, with some of them shrinking at their gaze, with Mason glaring back at two.

As for Baldor and Kranz, they're scared shitless of Holly. If Scarlett was bad, they fear Holly is so much worse.

Scarlett: I see......

She grits her teeth in anger, not surprised that the Arc Clan would do an act such as this. Scarlett goes up to Emilio and kicks him in the head, knocking him out.

Scarlett: Himeko contact the One-Five, Jaune needs to know about this.

Himeko: Already on it.

Flashback Ends

Jaune: So in short, Himeko and Serena kicked their asses.

Scarlett: Yup, that's the whole gist of it. A one-sided beatdown.

Juniper: But still, they had ill-intentions when trying to kidnap, Scarlett. Using her to weaken Jaune, and this is an act I will not allow to happen to my people.

Lie: Actually, you're not going to like hearing this.

Jaune: I take it something happened to you as well?

Lie: About that....

Another Flashback

BOOM!!

A blast of purple energy flies out as the Huntsmen were disintegrated into nothing but ash. On the ground, we see over a 100 Huntsmen dead, their bodies have been cut to pieces and some have been burned to a crisp. We can see a Knight wearing black armor and gold linings, who is not wearing their helmet, revealing themselves to be a woman with short brown hair and green eyes. She can be seen dispatching the Huntsmen with ease, decapitating one and stabbing the other in the chest. This is the Daughter of Li and An Ren, as well as the Older Sister of Lie Ren, Xiu Ren.

Xiu: You made a huge mistake crossing with us, False Arcs. Now die by my blade!!

She gets into a stance as a purple Magic Circle appears, with a Sword in the middle of it as an aura of purple magical energy surrounds Xiu. She proceeds to unleash energy slashes that are of the color purple as the last of the Huntsmen the Arc Clan sent, all explode in a burst of energy.

Xiu: Now, it's only you left.

Mason: You Arcadian! I'll show you what I'm made off!!

He creates Aura Blades and zooms towards Xiu, who just stood there, the minute Mason is right in front of her. Xiu raises her Sword by her chest as a Magic Shield appears, blocking Mason's attack. She immediately counters by charging up her Sword, purple flames appear in the blade for a second, before she delivers a slash at Mason, a glass cracking sound can be heard as she made the hit, with flames bursting around Mason's body as he screams in pain. Then the flames caused an explosion that sent Mason crashing to the ground.

Mason can be seen crawling to the ground as Xiu grabs him by the throat. He went to stab her with the Aura Blade but it did nothing as the Blade shatters into pieces. Xiu increases the hold on Mason's throat as she brings him closer to her.

Xiu: Let's hope you learn your lesson, False Arc. Cause next time, I won't be so merciful.

She starts charging an Orb of purple and black Magical Energy on her hand as she fires it on Mason's face, sending him flying to a rock formation as he crashes on it in a flurry of debris.

Xiu: Sayonara, Rip-Off Saiyan.

Xiu: Look! I finally made my appearance, and you get to see what I can do Little Brother.

Lie: Indeed, and from what I can tell, you didn't take the route of what Father and Mother do, deciding on choosing your own path.

Xiu: Yup, and I got stronger either way. Trust me, my group are considered the most powerful among the Knights.

Lie: And I can't wait to meet them.

An can be seen almost summoning her Mandarin Armor to send Mason a message, but was calmed down by both Li and Willow.

Li: Don't worry, An. Our Daughter was able to handle that Man and his Huntsmen easily, she is strong after all.

Willow: And she was able to defeat the Man, who is a Member of Chronos and is one of the Elders. So you should celebrate in Xiu making a mockery of him, who claims himself to be powerful and yet was beaten so easily.

Hearing what the two said, An was able to calm down and took a breather.

An: Yeah, your right.

Mason on the otherhand is furious at how Xiu was able to defeat him so easily. He's a Member of Chronos, he should have been able to defeat her, and yet failed so miserably.

Another Flashback

Juniper can be seen clenching her fists in anger, not only did they try to attack Scarlett and Jaune's Team, they also attacked An's Children. This thought made Juniper furious as her Dragonic Traits slowly start to appear. But she calms down and calls for everyone's attention.

Juniper: Jaune, everyone. I will contact the Elder Arcs and will discuss this matter immediately. It is time to enact our revenge upon the Arc Clan, and the fools gave us a reason to attack. Ozpin, James, this matter doesn't concern you and we wish for you to sit back as we deal with this stain, the same can be said for your friends in Beacon, Jaune.

They all nod as the groups all went their separate ways, with Juniper making a few calls.

Belze: This is what I mean Mason!! If we just left Jaune and his Family alone, even that of his friends!! They wouldn't attack us and bring our Clan to nothing but extinction!!

Ash: And the fact that Alex probably told you what happened. You still considered Jaune and his Family to be weak, and attacked them. Believing this to be an easy task.

Jenos: And look what happened!! Because of Emilio's actions, it led the Arc Clan to extinction!!

Mason: Why are you all siding with them!? When you didn't in the beginning?!

Belze: Because we had no choice, because you and your pathetic Elders forced our hand. To be honest, I should have done something and left the Clan along with a few others who refused to do so. Because I know if we surrendered to the Arcadians, they would have spared us.

Mason: They won't.

Juniper (Arcadia): We would, cause they chose the most logical thing to do in a losing fight. Unlike you morons who decided to let your arrogance and ego get the better of you. Now where did that lead to?

Dark Decade: I mean, the same can be said for the Stryfe Arc Family, they chose to cut ties with the Arc Clan because of their actions, and they knew full well they would have been killed by Chronos if they went near Jaune.

Apricity: Indeed, because to those morons, reputation is more important than Family. Something the Arcs strived for and the Elders destroyed it, all for the sake of staying in power.

Wilzark: How dare you talk to us-

STAB!!

Wilzark was cut off when two Constructs of Spears, appear and stab through his chest and head, as blood flows out of it.

Apricity: I'm one of the Founders of the Arcs of Arcadia. Just by seeing what the Arc Clan has become, and under your rule. If I was alive, I would make sure all of you die by my hands and your very name be tarnished forever. All of you don't deserve to be an Arc, and never will. Family is always what matters, and you all have forgotten it.

Aurora: If there's one person who should be the Disgrace, it's not Jaune, it's all of you.

As she now looks at both Alex and Jean.

Aurora: And you are the worst of them all!!

She charges at Alex and Jean, as she proceeds to beat the shit out of them, bashing her shield at their faces, their blood and guts spilling out. Aurora does this a couple of more times, screaming in anger, as she was stopped by Aurelia. 

Aurelia: Sister, that's enough. They got the message.

She looks around, seeing the fearful expressions of the Arc Clan, Aurora looks over to Dark Decade and he gives her a thumbs up.

Aurora: They won't get the message. They'll still act arrogant and I can't wait for these Assholes to be out of the Theatre for good.

She stands up and heads back to her Seat, with Dark Decade reviving Jean and Alex as the two shiver in fear.

Dark Decade: Alright, let's continue the viewing and hope there won't be another fight here.

Arcadia Outpost: Interrogation Room

The doors of the Arcadian Outpost was burst opened as Jaune came inside, he is joined by a member of the Original 15 and his Best Friend, Furlan Church, who is donning his Armor, which is the Ant-Man Suit, he wears a silver helmet with red, dark grey, and black metal parts in it, with the suit being red and black in color with silver metal parts attached to the suit. Furlan has his helmet retracted down at the moment.

Seeing the Ant-Man Suit made Penny, Pietro, and Jade (Arc Clan) interested, this is because their scientific minds are telling them that this Suit is way more advanced than anything they will ever see.

Furlan sees this and answers their questions.

Furlan: If you want to know what my Suit can do, wait until the viewing continues. Cause I have a feeling you will see what my Suit is capable off, so be patient.

They nod and let the viewing continue.

Jaune walks up to an Arcadian Sergeant and the Sergeant can tell Jaune is not in a good mood right now and looks furious, to the point he'll snap any minute now.

Jaune: Where is he?!

Arcadian Sergeant: He's in his Cell, your highness.

Jaune: Take me to him. NOW.

The Arcadian Sergeant nods, and escorts Jaune and Furlan to Emilio's Cell. On the way there, even if Jaune knew who did it and who were the people that sent him to hurt his friends. He was still livid, the fact they even dared go after the woman he loves made him furious. He will make the Arc Clan pay when he has the chance, all of them will die and no one shall be shown mercy.

Jaune understands his Counterpart's anger, if anyone even dares to hurt his Friends or Family. He hopes those who did the action, prays to any God out there, because he won't show mercy and will take their lives by any means necessary and will kill all who stands in his way.

They reached the entrance of the Cell as the Arcadian Sergeant presses a series of buttons on the Console, as a shield that served as the door, deactivates. Jaune and Furlan went inside to see the Cell where Emilio is, it's much larger than that of a standard one. Let's just say the two members of the Original 15 requested it, specifically in dealing with Emilio.

As Jaune takes a good look at Emilio, they can see he's not in a good state whatsoever. The burns that were inflicted upon by Himeko are still there, his clothes were all tattered, he was completely crippled, with him missing his right arm, his specs were completely broken as his face has bruises and blood all over it. He also has a Mouth Piece on his mouth.

Jaune: We're these the injuries the girls inflicted upon him?

Arcadian Sergeant: Half of it is, your highness. The rest are all done by your Soldiers. We made sure to teach this False Arc a lesson on what happens when you attack Arcadia as a whole.

Furlan: Why was his mouth covered?

Arcadian Sergeant: He is constantly spouting insulting words about the Arc Family and Arcadia. The Captain wouldn't allow anymore of this to happen and had him be silenced.

Emilio is very angry at seeing himself at such a state, to think the Arcadians would do such a thing to him, to him?! He's also upset the Elders and Chronos didn't have a means to even get him out and left him to his own devices.

The Arcadians were livid at Emilio spouting insults at the Arc Family, and Arcadia all in all. They want to go up to him and teach the False Arc a lesson, but they know Jaune will make sure he suffers, and will enjoy his torment.

Jaune then walks up to Emilio who could only glare at him since he can't do anything, being tied up in this chair and all. Jaune looks to the Arcadian Sergeant as he hands him a device. From there, Jaune activates it as a needle appears and has an electric charge on it. He proceeds to stab the Device on Emilio's left eye and unleash an electric charge that electrocuted Emilio's entire head as he screams in pain.

His screams echo out in the room as Jaune does this for 5 minutes, then stops. He then throws the Device back to the Sergeant who catches it as Jaune looks at Emilio with pure anger.

A smile forms in his face as he grabs Emilio by the throat and generates a small orb of fire in his hand, he sent it to Emilio's mouth as it goes inside his throat. The minute it went inside his body, it started to burn his organs as Emilio starts to scream in agonising pain, or at least he tried to. But can't, because of the cloth. Emilio starts moving frantically due to being in so much pain as he falls off his chair and onto the floor.

Those of the Arc Clan look at Emilio in worry and fear, seeing as how Jaune is torturing him to death. As for Emilio, he grits his teeth in anger and clenches the armrest on his seat, angry at how the Disgrace is treating him.

As for the Arc Elders, they did not care for Emilio's well being as he has failed his mission and paid the price of his failures.

Furlan: You doing the same thing your Counterpart did if Four Eyes says something stupid?

Jaune: Yup.

Jaune: Furlan, do me a favor and finish this Bastard.

Furlan: With pleasure.

Jaune steps back as Furlan walks up to the downed Emilio who's still in pain. Furlan proceeds to form up his Helmet and starts to grow into Giant-Man, Emilio sees this and is scared shitless, seeing Furlan towering over him.

Furlan raises his right leg up as Emilio, with only the energy he has left, begs for him not to do it, and then-

SPLAT!!

Furlan's foot steps on Emilio, crushing him into nothing but blood and paste.

Emilio sees his death and could only get angry as usual and glares at Furlan, who gives him the finger.

The three Scientists saw what the Suit was able to do and were absolutely speechless. Seeing a Suit built by Furlan, able to do something a Semblance can do, amazes them to the core.

Furlan: I can answer your questions now, what you see there is the Ant-Man Suit. A short description of it is I can shrink to a size of an Ant and grow to the size of a giant.

Sun: Ant-Man? What kind of name is-

SMACK!

He was hit in the back of the head by a Soda Can thrown by Furlan.

Pietro: What kind of fuel or power source did you use to create the Ant-Man Suit?

Penny: And do you have other variations of the Suit?

Furlan: For the second question, it wasn't just me who made it, it was also our Teammate of the One-Five, Isabel Magnolia, she has the Wasp Suit, which has the ability to fly. As for the first question, we used a particle we created called Churnolia Particles. Yes, the name is a combination of mine and Isabel's last names.

Isabel: What the Churnolia Particles can do, is increase or reduce mass, as well as density and strength. The Ant-Man and Wasp Suit are used to harness these Particles.

This intrigued Pietro, to think these two individuals were able to create something like this!! He'll have to talk to them and want to learn more about the Churnolia Particles, Penny is also thinking the same as well.

Jade (Arc Clan) wanted to ask some questions as well, but stops, knowing Furlan won't answer it due to what she did to Jaune. While Weiss is appalled that such a thing can actually be created. This kind of invention should be impossible to her eyes.

As for Adam, he wants to steal the Ant-Man Suit from Furlan and use it for his own personal gain.

Furlan: So, Jaune. What's next?

Jaune: I'm heading to the Arcadian Royal Cruiser. With what Emilio did, my Mother will retaliate back with full force. Regroup with the rest of the One-Five and have them be ready for a fight.

Furlan: You got it, Boss.

The two exit out of the Cell as the Battle against the Arc Clan is coming, and there is nothing the Clan can do to stop it.

Arcadian Royal Cruiser: Conference Room

In the Conference Room of the Arcadian Royal Cruiser, the Elder Arcs, along with Juniper, Jaune, the Arc Sisters, and Scarlett, are all present as they talk about how they will deal with the Arc Clan.

Juniper: I believe we all know what we need to do?

Liam: Yes, it's time we rid of the Arc Clan from Remnant once and for all.

Julius: I take it we have a plan for this, Juniper?

Juniper: We do, Jaune and I discussed about this. We'll show the Arc Clan the power and might of Arcadia. I heard from Angel that the Arc Elders think Arcadia is nothing and can easily be defeated.

Jaune: And we are here to show them just what Arcadia is capable of.

Elizabeth: What of the Arc Elders, Nicolas Family, and Chronos? Those are our main targets and we definitely want them to suffer for what they did.

Juniper: I discussed this with Jaune and we decided to have Members of the One-Five deal with them.

Jaune: But we'll make sure to leave some of them for you guys, ain't that right, Scarlett?

Scarlett: Yup. Baldor and Kranz are mine. I will make them pay for what they did to my parents and myself.

The Elder Arcs nod, knowing what those two Dogs did to Scarlett or Yuri's Family here. They need to pay.

Saphron: And we'll get those Bastards you used to call Sisters, Jaune. They need to pay for killing my Family in this Universe.

Bianca: Indeed, the Arc Clan must pay. They already tried to abduct Scarlett, even go after Lie. They will stop at nothing to hurt those we call Family and Friends, we need to ensure they will never hurt anyone else.

Olivia: We cannot allow them them to step a single foothold against Arcadia.

Jade: Yup!! I would love to fight against my evil counterpart.

Aqua: Same with me. It's time we show them how powerful the Arcs of Arcadia really are.

Juniper: Then I believe it's settled then.

She stood up from her seat as Juniper looks at everyone in the room.

Juniper: Gather all our forces, we make for the Arc Clan Compounds at once. Let us begin the last day the Arc Clan will ever step foot in this planet and cleanse Remnant of their corruption for good.

From there, the viewing ends as Dark Decade and the Founders appeared up in the front.

They can see the Arc Clan is getting worried on what this outcome will be, because in their eyes, the events that took place in the battle on the Compounds, will be much different than what they experienced, and that's what scares them. 

While the Arcadians and especially that of the Arc Family, are excited to see their Counterparts put the Arc Clan in their place and avenge Saphorn and her Family. 

Dark Decade: The next viewing will be the final battle against the Arc Clan. So do expect a huge fight coming.

The Audience nod and didn't ask any more questions as Dark Decade plays the next viewing.

Word Count: 13959

Author's Notes:
- I do not own any pictures, they all belong to their respective owners.

- The next Chapter will be the Final Chapter for this Arc.

- The Assassination of the Arc Clan Members is based on the scene in Godfather.

- The scene regarding the Aura and Semblances of the Students being sealed forever, is a reference to the scene in RageRevan Story, Into the Isseiverse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 966 136
Jaune Arc was never an actual Arc, he was the bastard of Jonathan Arc and a nameless woman, his sisters loved him, his adopted mother loved him but h...
119K 1.4K 19
Jaune arc was always called weak. He had no aura, and his semblance couldn't be awakened without it. His family casted him out, and so he lived in th...
9.3K 208 9
Jaune Arc was never the strongest, but he had the will and determination to pursue his goal no matter what he faced. Though that all changed when aft...