~THE STORY OF THE SHADOW~

By s_a_m_username

FIRST BOOK OF I DON'T KNOW. What happens when a kid gets kidnapped by Hydra? What happens when they experim... More

1.~THE BEGGINING~
2.~A NEW LIGHT~
3.~WHAT THE HELL?~
4.~UNEXPECTED LIFE~
6.~MEANINGS OF RED~ PT. 2
7.~AREN'T YOU SCARED?~
8.~WHAT DO YOU FEEL?~
9.~THE TRUTH~
10.~A BIT OF A MESS~
11.~TRYING TO APOLOGIZE~
12.~A NEW ELEMENT~
13.~SHOW OFF~
14.~THINKING ABOUT~
15.~A DAY TOGETHER~
16.~STRONGER~
17.~UNEXPECTED CALL~
18.~MEETING~
19.~MIXED SIGNALS~
20.~HOLY SHIT~
21.~JUST TELL ME!~
22.~WHAT ABOUT US?~
23.~WORK TO DO~
24.~MONSTER~
25.~MENTALLY HURT~
26.~I CARE ABOUT YOU~
27.~TALKING TO A FRIEND~
28.~LOVE AND THREATS~
29.~GRATEFULL~
30.~DUMB IDEA~
31.~SHAWARMA~
32.~BIG FAMILY~
33.~SWEET DREAMS~
34.~WORSE WAKING~
35.~HARD MORNINGS~
36.~JUST THE SAME~
37.~JUST A BOOK~
38.~TAKING A FLIGHT~
39.~VILLAGE~
40.~HISTORY & MYTH~
41.~ LAST MEMORIES~
(42) Listen here
NEW BOOK OUT NOW

5.~MEANINGS OF RED~ pt.1

573 14 12
By s_a_m_username

Hi everybody. I'm trying to do as many updates as I can.
Just so you know, Natasha is 23 years old in this story. For now at least.
Oh and I'm starting to give Y/n a bit of personality cause we need it.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy what I've wrote so far. If there is anything wrong please leave a comment or something.

P.S.
I know there shouldn't be a Stark tower but let's just think he already has it. Maybe not exactly like the one he will have later but oh well.

No warning now either :)

Next day
Tony's house, Malibu, California

No ones pov:

Everything seems to be quiet. Tony is in his lab checking his blood toxicity and getting updated on what's been happening from Jarvis.
Pepper is walking down the stairs trying to talk with Tony about what he has been doing with his industry and then there is
Y/n in their room living for the first time ever a normal life.

Y/n pov:

I'm in my room trying to learn a new song with my classic guitar. I've always wanted one so Tony got it for me.

The big guest room in this house finally became my room and now I have decorated it however I want. It's actually really good and I love it. I'm starting to see Tony more like a Father as the time goes on but I don't think I'm ever gonna tell him. And besides, I can clearly see something between him and Pepper. I'm glad about it, they could make a very cute couple if only Tony was more open and Pepper less freak out mode.

I haven't met anyone new if not who works at stark industries. They know about me and of course promised not to let the news get out. It's been a bit boring but I succeded at getting back every piece of information that I missed in these years. I had to study many things as I didn't go to school but Tony has been helping me getting on track. Of course only the important stuff. I can't learn all that in a few months.

I'm even developing more about my personality. But I discovered to have so much passions and things that I like. For example, I like videogames, reading, music and much more. I even have a playlist with more then 300 songs. Amazing, right?

For all I know right now Pepper and Tony are arguing over something. It's not something new. I just know I have to prepare myself cause we're going to the gym later and I want to see Happy and Tony fighting. It's gonna be fun.

I put down my guitar and walk to my wardrobe to put on something to work out a bit. I don't really like to work out but sometimes it needs to be done.

As I go down the stairs I see them both getting out of the lab.
"Heya what's about the smiley face?"
I ask seeing Pepper so happy.

"He made me CEO of Stark industry!"
She responds with the biggest smile I've ever seen.

I run to her and hug her. She's a bit taken aback as usually I hate physical contact but I've got used to them being around so I trust them more.
"Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!"

She hugs me back and a few seconds later I let go and look at Tony.
"Finally you made a good decision! That's weird"

Pepper suppress her laugh and Tony just rolls his eyes
"I've made plenty of good decision. And now let's go. Happy is waiting for us in the gym"

A few hours later
At the gym

Y/n pov:

I've already done my workout and now I'm relaxing while watching Tony and Happy sparring.

"Sorry"

"What was that?"

"It's called mixed martial arts. It's been around for three weeks"

I'm almost sorry for Happy but I can't help it and laugh at this scene.
Hearing this Happy looks at me almost offended.

"You wanna try fighting him?"

"No thanks, I don't want him getting hurt"

Happy rolls his eyes and turns to Tony again.
Suddenly a girl walks in. She has red long hair. I look at her, studying her. I've never seen someone like her around here. What is she doing?

I realize I'm human right now. What if she's an interviewer? What am I gonna do?

Pepper, who was standing, sensed my anxiety and give me a 'it's ok' look.
I nod and turn my head not wanting to seem rude staring.

"I promise you it's the only time I will ask you to sign over your company"
Pepper was talking to Tony.

I turn my head towards her direction and see the redhead looking at me with a confused expression and looks around for something.

I turn when I hear a thud in the ring and see Happy getting up of the floor and saying he is done.

"What's the name lady?"
Tony asks referring to the beaut- I mean, redhead.
Why is it so hot in here all of a sudden?

"Rushman, Natalie Rushman"

Natalie? Interesting name. But why should I care? I don't, in fact.

"Front and center, come into the church"

"Tony you're not gonna ask her that"
I'm gonna kill this man I swear.

"If it pleases the court, which it does"

I look at Natalie with a defeated look and mouth an 'i'm sorry'

"No problem"
Ok so she's confident about it.
I'm seeing a staring contest happening and I'm not really fond of it actually.
She's probably too young for him anyway...

While Pepper talks to Tony I'm pretty much zoning out

"... and she is potentially a very expansive sexual harassment lawsuit. To both of you"

I look at her "what did I do? He's the pervert, not me"

"If you keep ogling her like that"

I look down a bit ashamed "that wasn't the intention"

" I need a boxing assistant, I need an assistant."

"Yes and I have three potential candidates that are lined up and ready to beat you"

I snicker at what Pepper just said. Tony looks at me with an 'are you for real' look and I just nod smiling

"I don't have time to meet. I need someone now and I feel like it's her"

"No it's not"

The fact that Pepper is responding with a calm voice is killing me.

As Happy makes fun of her I shout sarcastically at him
"Happy, try not to make fun of someone who will potentially beat your ass"

Happy looks at me with side eye and Natalie laughs at this.
I smile hearing that.

I turn and see Tony googling her. For fuck sake this man has problems.
I look at the photos that just popped up on the screen and blush furiously looking away. That's not cool man, not cool.

As I turn around I see Natalie taking down Happy with just one move... She's amazing.

Everyone walks up to them

"Happy I told you you shouldn't have made fun of her"
He rolls his eyes but laughs at this. As I walk up to them I see Tony signing something and I catch Natalie looking at me before she looks back at the paper. I'm not so discreet and as Pepper sees me looking at her she comes up behind me and slaps the back of my head.

"Ow, what was that for?!"

"You know why"

Can't argue there. I turn and see Natalie suppress a chuckle. So she found it funny, I see how things are. You wanna play? We can play.

As she walks away I look at her and hear Tony say

"I want one"

"Me too"

"What?"

"What"

I look at Pepper like if I didn't say anything and walk away.

This is gonna be fun...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.6K 84
- This is not edited, it's a first draft. I wrote it with 13. Hereby you are warned. - Everybody has a chapter of their story they don't want others...
207K 5.9K 31
"You are perfect for me and we'll just met about three months ago. Fate, no?" "Yeah maybe." Y/n Stark was kidnapped by HYDRA when she was four years...
31.2K 1.4K 30
˚☆⋆。˚ ✩⧗⧗⧗˚✩ ⋆。☆˚ Two months ago, Saylor Grey managed to escape the nightmare she called home for the last two years. Suddenly the 16 year old is al...
10.3K 109 16
I'm really bad at summaries so just bare with me- Bucky Barnes and Natasha Romanoff we're forced to have a child. They have twins and they get taken...