π’˜π’π’“π’…π’” 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒂�...

By bonnies__bitxh

Started: September 9th 2022 Finished: Morrigan Brooks had been called a witch many times in her life. Whether... More

Introduction
𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕
π’‚π’†π’”π’•π’‰π’†π’•π’Šπ’„π’”
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
authors note pls read !!
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
L

XLIX

588 12 2
By bonnies__bitxh

Morrigan Brooks

"I MISSED you!" Eliza exclaims as she rushes out of the house.

Elijah and I had arrived in Spain about half an hour previously after a day of getting down from the high of finally being married.

Obviously, we had to consummate the marriage, it's like the law.

"Oh, hope you didn't have too much fun without me!" I laugh, embracing her and then Emilie as well when she comes out too.

"You must be Elijah," Emilie says, looking over my shoulder.

"It's a pleasure. Congratulations on your engagement," he says and she laughs.

"I'm so glad you could both make it." I look around and see Henry behind Emilie. He came out of the house with a soft smile.

"Hey, Ror, it's about time," he laughs.

"Hey, Henry," I walk over and briefly embrace him. "This is Elijah."

"Hey, man," Henry says, clasping Elijah's hand. "Henry," he says, introducing himself.

"Hey," Elijah says. It was nice to see him in such a casual setting. "Elijah."

"Now that you're here, we can finally get the drinks flowing!" Eliza says excitedly, pulling Emilie and me by the wrist back inside.

NEVER in my life did I ever think I would get to watch Elijah sip on a mimosa, but here we were, on Emilie's balcony at, god knows what time at night, all with glasses of champagne and orange juice.

Emilie, Eliza and I stayed up late planning the next day. Which were the best bars, the best clubs, and the best way to go between them. Elijah and Henry sat with us, Elijah's arm lazily hanging off my waist and Henry's doing the same with Em, though they both looked as if they were checked out of the conversation.

In the time that we talked, it seemed as though only half an hour had passed, but when we looked at the clock, it was three in the morning, meaning four hours had passed.

"I'm going to bed," Emilie says, pulling Henry up with her.

"Oh thank god," I hear the latter mutter under his breath.

Eliza follows shortly after and so taking the hint from Elijah, who was basically pulling me in the direction of our bedroom, I walk in there with him.

"How are you feeling, darling?" I ask. "I heard you talking to Rebekah on the phone earlier. Is everything alright?"

"Yes, it's... it's really nothing. Niklaus is growing restless and convinced people are plotting against him," Elijah sighs, taking off his suit jacket and tie.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they were," I say, taking the jacket from him and putting it on a hanger because I knew it annoyed him when they got unnecessarily crinkled.

"I want to stay here with you forever," he says against my lips. "We would never have to leave our bed. Sunrise to sunset."

"I think you would get a bit bored," I laugh, my face a hair's breadth from his.

"I could think of a few things that would keep us occupied," he laughs. A rare genuine laugh that was like music to my ears. "We have all the time in the world together. Let's escape anyone who has heard our names and live in a remote Amazonian village."

"What's brought on this sudden urge to live secluded?" I ask with a small laugh.

"How long before I'm pulled into Niklaus' next scheme? And then he'll pull you in too, just because you're the only witch who can stand him. Mostly."

"And we will cross that bridge when we come to it," I say in a soft voice. "You worry too much. Let's just have fun while we're here."

He sighs, lightly grazing his lips against mine. "When did you become wise?"

"I've always been wise. You're just old and can't hear," I laugh, deepening our kiss.

His hand moved to cup my cheek while the other migrated to my hip, lifting me with ease and placing me on the nearby dresser. He teased my lips with his tongue, biting my bottom lip.

Our lips moved hungrily against each other, both of us knowing the rhythm of the other and matching it. We were one.

I felt a smirk growing on his lips as I groaned into his lips.

"Please-" I whispered in a breathless voice and to my dismay, he leaned back teasingly avoiding my attempts to join our lips together again.

He stopped to relish in my reddened and puffy lips. The lights were off but the soft glow from the moonlight enhanced Elijah's sharp features as his eyes raked slowly over my body.

I felt my cheeks flush as he leaned back in, our kisses getting sloppy.

"Impedimentum silentii," I say breathlessly in between kisses so none of our friends gets to hear us.

He left my lips and stared making his way down my neck. Sucking and biting, leaving bruises that would be gone in seconds but would be remembered for a lifetime. Groans and panting filled the room, making me eagerly start to unbutton his perfectly pressed shirt.

I'm pretty sure I accidentally broke a few buttons, but that was the last thing on my mind, and plus, it wasn't like he didn't have a hundred other identical ones. I threw it onto the floor, telling myself I would pick it up later since there were currently other things on my mind

He pulled the red tank top I was wearing up over my head in a hasty fashion and expertly unhooked my bra with his spare hand.

That was impressive enough just because I couldn't even do that.

"You're perfect. You're so goddamn perfect, my love," he says in a low gravelly voice. Filled with anticipation and excitement, I watched him pull my shorts down in a single motion, and then my panties.

Elijah Mikaelson stood in front of me and sank to his knees and pulled me closer with an extremely firm grip on my hips and didn't waste any time attaching his tongue to my clit making me moan louder than I cared to admit.

He had an iron grip that prevented my thighs from moving even an inch, so I sat there, squirming as much as I could and took it.

My hand was in his hair, pulling a bit to ground myself because I couldn't kid myself, I thought I had died and somehow gotten to heaven.

"'Lijah-" I say, a strangled moan making its way out of my mouth and he laughs against me, the vibrations from his voice making me moan louder.

"The joy I get from watching you fall apart around me is indescribable," He replies. In his true fashion, he kept his mouth on me while inserting two fingers into me, creating the most seraphic sensation.

One of my hands was still in his hair and my other one was against the dresser, the only thing keeping me up as I grabbed at the phantom handle that would ground me.

He removed his mouth from my pussy, though he kept his fingers pumping inside me. I forced myself to look down at him and I saw his true vampire face right before he sunk his teeth into the inside of my thigh, remedially drinking my blood.

It isn't a lie when I say it was the most erotic sight.

His eyes shifted to meet mine and when I could feel my high fast approaching, he removed his mouth and fingers.

A needy sound expelled itself from my mouth. "That's mean," I say as he stands up. I pull him closer and he chuckles at the look on my face.

"Patience is a virtue," he mutters, teasingly tracing circles on my hips with his thumbs.

"And we both know virtue is my middle name," I reply with a sarcastic look and he laughs again.

Without another word, he lifted me up by my thighs and threw me on the bed that wasn't too far away.

Eagerly, as he crawls to hover over me, I undo his belt, then the clasp on his pants and pull them all down to reveal what I really wanted to see. He was caging my body under his, proving once again just how much bigger than me he was.

I palmed him, it was his turn to groan with pleasure and surely enough, he was rock hard. Massive and ready for me.

Without another word, he thrust into me and we both moan. That first movement was so pleasurable that I wasn't sure how long I would last.

His eyes bore into mine and our lips connected again, moving in sync with each thrust.

"God-" I say, cutting myself off with breathy noises. "Fuck, 'Lijah- oh my god- harder."

He fulfils my request tenfold. He cupped my breast, pinching, sucking and biting, and before long we were both breathing erratically, our movements becoming sloppy.

As soon as the idea came to my head, I pushed Elijah's chest so I sat up on him, while he was still inside me and moved my hips in the way I knew he loved.

His hand reached up and tangled itself in my hair, tugging it until my back arched.

"You're so good to me, baby," he says in a husky voice, making me feel things more everywhere. "You're my wife. Mine."

I kept moving my hips, but I leaned down and sank my teeth into his shoulder. He groaned louder, and I remembered how much I loved blood sharing with him.

I could feel my eyes roll back into the back of my head and suddenly, the iron grip was back as he gripped my hips and manhandled me, moving us both to orgasm together.

A lazy smile made its way onto my face as I leaned down and pressed a slow kiss to his lips.

Both our chests were heaving and our limbs were still intertwined but Elijah still found it in himself to pick me up and bring us into the bathroom, turning on the bath faucet.

"That was fun," I smile lazily and he returns it.

"Always, my love," he replies.

THE morning after, Elijah and I were the first up, though I guess I didn't get much sleep anyway, just because we were having too much fun.

"Morning," Eliza says as she walks into the main room.

"Morning," we say in sync. "Good sleep?" I continue.

"Yes. With two couples in the house, it was surprisingly silent," she says in an insinuating voice. "I'm so glad you can do magic, Ror."

"Oh, are they... waiting?" I ask, and she laughs.

"Definitely not. Maybe they just respect other people's ears," she says and we both bite down laughter. "How was your sleep?"

"Uh... not really that eventful," I say, knowing Elijah was doing his best to just ignore us.

"Good," she says, making herself a cup of coffee. "So nothing needs to be disinfected before we leave?"

"Let's just say... I would recommend using your own bath. And shower," I say, walking back into our room. "And dresser."

"Jesus," she says and I cackle wildly as I close the door.

I changed quickly, but by the time I went back out, Emilie and Henry were there, just chatting a bit groggily with everyone.

I stand with Elijah, who is still sitting in the same spot as I left him, at the table. He absentmindedly snakes his arm around my hip and just lets it hang there.

"Em, have you gotten your wedding dress yet?" I ask and she shakes her head exasperatingly.

"No, I mean, we haven't even set a date yet, but I've been looking," she sounded a bit stressed, but like the fairy godmother I am, I found an easy solution.

"Go to... somewhere in the South of France, I can't remember the town off the top of my head, and there's this boutique that has the most darling wedding dresses-" I start but Elijah interjects.

"They added another boutique in Paris," he says casually and I smile, loving that he knew that random fact.

"Well, Elijah knows where it is. That's where I got my wedding dress in the eighteenth century and they're still there!" I say, getting excited.

"That's like, just across the border!" Eliza says and we make eye contact, both of us having the same idea. "It's like a six-hour train ride..."

"Or, I could just project us!" I say, both of us getting excited. "And we'd be back in time to go out tonight," Eliza knew me well enough and had lived with me long enough to know to start collecting vague ingredients like salt.

"Em, you're getting a wedding dress. Henry, you're getting your tux in Paris!" I say, unable to wipe the smile from my face.

I made a ring with salt and looked through the cupboards to find stuff I used.

I ended up using dried chamomile from tea bags and black pepper. It wasn't the most complex spell I had ever done. Actually, I had never done it without black salt.

Hopefully, we didn't end up in limbo or the other side or something.

"Get inside the circle," I say, beckoning everyone over.

"Is this going to work?" Elijah laughs quietly in my ear. He knew me and my magic too well.

"It should," I shrug and he finds that good enough, standing on the edge of the salt ring. I hold my arms out in front of me and Eliza and Elijah, both of them knowing me for too long, and Em and Henry follow suit a few seconds later. "Trans mare vel per terram, sume me ad caput Franciae in domo mea," I mutter, repeating it a few times before I feel the all too familiar sensation of my insides twisting for a split second.

I open my eyes to see everyone except Elijah looking to feel a bit sick.

We landed in the little studio apartment in Paris I owned. "Welcome to Paris, guys!"

After a while, we all left, but in the short time we had been here, Emilie and Elijah, the most unlikely pair, had split off, so it was just me, Eliza and Henry.

The latter did not look like he was having fun.

"Henry!" I say gleefully in a singsong voice. "I have a wedding dress for you to try on!"

"Morrigan, you can go fuck yourself!" He says, mocking my tone and I laugh with Eliza.

"We need to go shopping," I say casually.

"We need to get him a tux and we deserve some retail therapy," Eliza says and I nod in agreement. "Come on, Henry!"

"Goddamn, where's Emilie?" He asks and we both shrug in sync.

"Not here," I say, nodding my head in the direction of the door. "Let's go."

"I cannot deal with the secondhand embarrassment of you two maxing out credit card after credit card," he groans.

"Henry, we'll get you some escargot after, don't worry," I tease.

"I hate both of you, where did Emilie and Elijah go?" He asks for the second time, and for the second time, we ignore him.

"I'm thinking Hermès," I say, linking arms with Eliza and she nods very seriously.

"I've been experiencing a serious lack of handbags," she replies with a nod. "I think I left my favourite in London."

"Well, we need to fix that, obviously."

THE sun was due to set in three hours and I had called Elijah thirty minutes ago.

Emilie was still with him and I wondered if she had finally chosen a wedding dress, but speak of the devil and he shall appear, the doorknob turned at that moment and in came the missing pair.

"Took you a while," Eliza laughs and Henry goes directly for Emilie.

"Thank god you're here. I can't stand them anymore," he says to her, giving her a cute peck, though Eliza and I both cackled at that.

I think he was a bit traumatised about how much we made him carry.

"Hey, darling," I say, a wide smile on my face as Elijah walks over to me, a soft smile on his face.

"Hi, love," he says, pressing a kiss to my temple.

"I'm so single," Eliza mutters and I laugh, though don't say anything in response as I scatter the actual correct ingredients instead of poor substitutes.

Muttering the same incantation, we found ourselves back in Barcelona.

"So... we're still going out tonight, right?" Emilie asks and Eliza and I nod.

"Of course," I say.

"Yeah, duh," she says and we all go back to our respective rooms.

"How was your day in Paris?" I ask when we close the door and Elijah smiles.

"It was really lovely, actually."

"You two seem like a good pair. Not the most likely, though," I laugh and he does too, sitting down on the bed and pulling me into his lap while he strokes my hair lightly.

"That's what I thought, but we actually had a nice time. She got her wedding dress, but it's getting taken in and delivered tomorrow."

"Yay, that's so good," I say softly. "I guess it pays off to be a patron for a few centuries."

He just smiles and we sit in a comfortable silence for a while, him braiding my hair just as I taught him, into little plaits all over.

I spent the time reminiscing about our time together.

"I miss your long hair," I say, running my hands through his now-cropped hair.

"My apologies, love, I think it went out of fashion somewhere between our two weddings," he laughs.

"You should grow it out. Maybe you could get a mullet?" I laugh, but start cackling at his reaction.

"I want you to put a white oak stake in my chest if I ever get a mullet," he says with complete seriousness.

"I would never do that to you, darling. Maybe I'll borrow a dagger from Nik, though."

"That's the least you could do," he says, standing up and putting me on the bed. "We do have to get ready though. I feel like they aren't the most patient group."

"Yeah, fine," I groan. I rummage and pull out a sparkly dress that wasn't the most modest choice. "Do you like?"

He smiles as he walks over to me. "Put it on and we'll see," he jokes and I quickly change, loving the way he reacts every time I show him a particular outfit. "I think you look extraordinary. You're stunning my darling, I can't wait to take it off you tonight," he says, his hands resting lazily on my waist.

I get up on my tiptoes and kiss him, a smile on both our faces.

"I can't wait either," I reply.

He stayed in his suit, as I assumed he would, and we went to sit out on the couch in the main area.

"Stunning as always, Rory, Elijah, did you put on a different black suit?" Eliza says, coming out, wearing something similar, though it was a black mini skirt and a sparkly top that draped across her.

"Contrary to popular belief, no, I just wear it so well," Elijah says flatly, making both of us burst out in laughter at his sarcasm.

"Imagine if Mystic Falls had clubs?' She says and we both laugh at the idea.

"We would be there, every night and it would just be us because everyone else is dead," I add.

"If Mystic Falls had a club, that thing would be condemned so fast," Emilie says, walking into the room with Henry. "Are we ready to go?"

"Let's go!" I say, getting up excitedly.

BAR hopping was fun until Elijah was nowhere to be found. I told the rest of our group where I was going and then I made my way outside, where I found him on the phone.

"It's a new thing every time," he says. I touched my hand lightly to the small of his back and he jumped a bit before realising it was me and smiling.

His face was anxious and while it was hard to hear because of the music, I heard Rebekah again on the other line.

"He's gone to New Orleans because he's convinced witches are plotting against him. He thinks it's Katherine's doing and now he's on his way there."

"Okay, I'll... let me talk to Mor and I'll call you back," he says, sounding weirdly solemn.

"What was that about?" I say, lightly smoothing the crease between his brows with my thumb.

"I'm sure you heard that last part," he says, exasperated. I put his arms around my waist and I do the same, embracing him.

"Yeah. Why does he think they're plotting against him?" I ask and Elijah just rolls his eyes.

"God only knows, but now I fear he's going to wreak havoc among the citizens of New Orleans."

"Why don't you go stop him? Or help him? Maybe the witches are being assholes," I shrug. "Not like he doesn't deserve it, but still."

"But what about your... how did you put it? Three-day bender? You were quite excited."

I laughed at that. "Family comes before a bender, I think. And plus, I know you. I promise, if it still takes you that long, I'll join you in Louisiana in a week or so."

He nods wordlessly and presses a kiss on my forehead. "How do you manage to make everything better?"

"Because I'm your wife, and I know you. And I love you."

"I love you. But let's go back inside. I can leave in the morning," he says, turning us around and walking back into the bar.

ohhhhh bit spicy

i have a love hate relationship with writing smut just because some of the words make me cringe sm but that's fine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 309 7
When Aurora was 9 years old she met a women named Jenna. She was a college student in her final year. She gave her the name Rory. A year later she w...
413K 8.7K 39
ΰΏβ˜†*:・π₯𝐒𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐜𝐑 ━━━ ❝ SHE HAS NO IDEA OF THE POWER THAT SHE HOLDS ❞ in which a sixteen-year-old girl contains power that she cannot cont...
186K 5.9K 27
π‘Άπ’“π’‘π’‰π’Šπ’„ ~ (𝒂𝒅𝒋.) π’Žπ’šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’Šπ’π’–π’” 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’†π’π’•π’“π’‚π’π’„π’Šπ’π’ˆ; π’ƒπ’†π’šπ’π’π’… π’π’“π’…π’Šπ’π’‚π’“π’š π’–π’π’…π’†π’“π’”π’•π’‚π’π’…π’Šπ’π’ˆ "𝙔𝙀π™ͺ 𝙠𝙣𝙀𝙬...
183K 6.5K 48
'he set fire to the world around him, but never let a flame touch her' [BOOK ONE OF LILY FORBES] [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON 2-4] [THE ORIGINALS SEAS...