~THE STORY OF THE SHADOW~

s_a_m_username tarafından

FIRST BOOK OF TWO. What happens when a kid gets kidnapped by Hydra? What happens when they experiment on th... Daha Fazla

1.~THE BEGGINING~
2.~A NEW LIGHT~
4.~UNEXPECTED LIFE~
5.~MEANINGS OF RED~ pt.1
6.~MEANINGS OF RED~ PT. 2
7.~AREN'T YOU SCARED?~
8.~WHAT DO YOU FEEL?~
9.~THE TRUTH~
10.~A BIT OF A MESS~
11.~TRYING TO APOLOGIZE~
12.~A NEW ELEMENT~
13.~SHOW OFF~
14.~THINKING ABOUT~
15.~A DAY TOGETHER~
16.~STRONGER~
17.~UNEXPECTED CALL~
18.~MEETING~
19.~MIXED SIGNALS~
20.~HOLY SHIT~
21.~JUST TELL ME!~
22.~WHAT ABOUT US?~
23.~WORK TO DO~
24.~MONSTER~
25.~MENTALLY HURT~
26.~I CARE ABOUT YOU~
27.~TALKING TO A FRIEND~
28.~LOVE AND THREATS~
29.~GRATEFULL~
30.~DUMB IDEA~
31.~SHAWARMA~
32.~BIG FAMILY~
33.~SWEET DREAMS~
34.~WORSE WAKING~
35.~HARD MORNINGS~
36.~JUST THE SAME~
37.~JUST A BOOK~
38.~TAKING A FLIGHT~
39.~VILLAGE~
40.~HISTORY & MYTH~

3.~WHAT THE HELL?~

409 15 6
s_a_m_username tarafından

To who is reading this book, thank you so much. It means a lot.

I'm trying to have every part be at least a 1000 words but it's hard. So if the update are slow just know that I'm trying.

Warning: sensitive content

Same day
New York, Stark tower

Y/n pov:

I was laying down in the car when suddenly we came to a stop. Happy opened the door and in front of me now stands a big building with Stark's name on it.
I look around me and see a few people giving me weird looks. I don't blame them, it's not every day you see a wolf standing in a city like this.

Tony: "come on pup, let's go"

I roll my eyes at the name. I'm not that small!
I walk behind him and we get in an elevator. I sit down between Tony and Happy. They are arguing but I'm zoning out, I don't really care about that.

The elevator comes to a stop and the doors open reveling a really angry blonde woman on the other side. In the corner of my eyes I see Tony Stark freeze in his spot.

Tony: "Hey Pepper, I have a new guard dog, see? They're good, I promise"

Happy snicker at Tony attempt but as I look at the woman she is just rubbing her head.

Pepper: "you can't have a wolf in the building, it's a wild animal!"

Ouch, that hurt. It's true tho but oh well. I walk towards her. I think it's time for them to know. Their gonna be shocked and I just hope they won't sell me or something.

"Excuse me but I'm not a wild animal!"

Their eyes widen and Pepper almost fell to the floor but Happy got to her in time.

Tony: "ok now I think I'm drunk or hallucinating..."

"No, trust me, this is all real..."

I look around and Happy was a bit afraid of me, Tony had a curious but amazed look and Pepper started approaching me.
I look at her lowering my ears in fear.

"I'm sorry I haven't told before but I need a place to stay..."

Pepper kneels in front of me.

Pepper: "It's ok, I'm not gonna hurt you... Let's go to the living room so we can talk."

She turns around and starts to walk towards a big couch. I follow her but suddenly remember that maybe it's best to talk to them as a human.

"Excuse me but could I have any spare clothes and somewhere to change? I know it seems weird but I'll explain everything later on. Just... Trust me please."

They look at me skeptical but Pepper agrees anyway. She took me to a bathroom and gives me some clothes that she took from Tony.

Pepper: "I'll be out the door when you're done..."

"Thank you..."

After shifting back to human and  getting changed into some conformable clothes I walk out. Should have taken a shower but it is gonna have to wait for now.

I see Pepper standing there and as she turns toward me she is a bit shocked but soon gently smiles.

Pepper: "you're definitely younger then I expected. How old are you?"

"Eighteen actually..."

Pepper smiles brighter and says "let's go to the others so we can understand what's happening"

I nod and follow her. We go down the stairs, Happy and Tony look at me concerned as the see my state. Tony with more curiosity actually.

Tony: "come sit down kid. It's ok... What's your name?"

I hesitate a bit but soon give in and sit down.
I have to tell them everything now.

"I'm Y/n and... i'm sorry to intrude in your house but I saw a chance and I took it. I'm sorry really."

Tony: "it's ok but care to explain how... This is possible"

I look at him with fear and sadness in my eyes and tell them the majority of the story. How I was kidnapped, how they experimented on me, the abuse and everything.

They were shocked at hearing this. Pepper was on the verge of tears like Happy, but he was trying to seem tougher. Tony was looking down thinking about everything that I just said. The atmosphere was awkward. Pepper asked to hug me but I politely refused as I'm not used to physical contact. She decided to just hold my hand and that was enough to make me cry.

After a few minutes they made me take a shower as, in Tonys words, I stink. Piece of shit has my same humor.
After that they asked what I would like to eat for dinner and said that, they would all stay here for the night so I wouldn't have to be alone with Tony. He was offended but we had a good laugh about it.

I'm still insecure about being here but at least they want me to stay with them for now. Tony had more questions about my "powers" but i suggested to talk about it in the morning.
He agreed and showed me the guest room so I could sleep there for the night.

While sleeping I started to have my usual nightmares. I moved in my sleep until a hand on my back woke me up.

I jumped of the bed and looked at the person ready to defend myself.

"What are you doing here?"

Tony softly smiles, a bit of concern in his voice "are you ok? I heard you screaming and came here to check if everything was alright"

I look at him apologetically "sorry if I woke you up. These nightmares are here since they took me. It just got worse when I escaped..." I look down fidgeting with my hands.

Tony smiles again "it's ok, you didn't wake me up. It's not your fault. Now try going back to sleep and tomorrow we'll figure this out"

I nod at him and go back to the bed laying down on my back. Tony went to the door and before walking out he gives me a final look. I knew this was going to be a new chapter of my life but I wonder what their going to do with me.

The next day
Stark tower

Tony pov:

I woke up hoping everything that happened was just a dream but it wasn't. I walk down the stairs and see Pepper making breakfast.

"Morning. What you cooking?" I ask with a grin on my face
She looks at me with an angry but teasing look. "This is not for you. If you want your own you can make it. This is for Y/n."

Ouch that hurts.
"Why are you being so rude? I didn't do anything wrong"

Pepper set everything on the table and looks at me with a 'you for real?' look

"First of all you didn't tell me you wouldn't be home yesterday, second of all when you come back you have a wolf with you that you want to use as a guard dog, even if Happy told you to not do it"
she said angrily.

Whelp she got me, better talk about something else.
"Where's the big guy by the way? Shouldn't he be here? Oh and I took a kid who can turn into a wolf in, not any kind of wolf, so you should actually call me a rescuer"

Pepper just looks at me and walks away
"I'm gonna wake up the wolf hoping they will hunt you down"

Y/n pov:

I was in the room looking at the view out of the window. If this is a guest room I don't know how the other rooms are. It's as big as a room can possibly be. And it has a balcony. Like a real balcony, that's amazing honestly.
The bed was comfortable but after sleeping on the ground for years I have to get used to it.

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door.
I tell the other person to come in and I see Pepper on the other side.
"Hey y/n, breakfast is ready if you want it. I made pancakes" she says with a kind smile

I nod my head and get up walking towards her. "Thank you Ms. Potts, I appreciate it, really."

Pepper chuckle a bit and I look at her confused "call me Pepper, no need for formalities now."

I smile nodding and follow her out of the room to the kitchen table. There I great Tony and sit down on one of the seats with pancakes.
Happy returns from god knows where and sits down too.

While I was eating they had their small conversation. I wasn't really paying attention as this is the first time I've ever eaten these pancakes and I have to admit I love them.

When I finished I thanked Pepper who took my plate and put it in the sink.
Now we are all sat down again but this time they are looking at me. I wait for one of them to speak.

Tony is the first to open his mouth "so Y/n, I was thinking that we can't leave you alone so after talking with these two we agreed on letting you stay here, if you agree too of course"

I look at them with wide eyes "wait, are you serious? You want me to stay here?"

Tony smiles and nods while Pepper starts to speak "of course dear. We would never leave you alone. After what you've been through I think it's right that you finally get something good in your life"

My smile widens at this "thank you so so much! I can't believe it! You're the best"

They all smile and Tony being Tony says "oh and you're not going on the couch when you're a wolf. I don't want wolf hair all over the furniture"

I look at him annoyed "oh come on, you're the one who wanted a guard dog in his house. You can't do this."

Tony laugh and says "I don't care. I'll buy you a kennel or something but you're not going on the couch"

I sight in defeat and roll my eyes "fine, I won't go on the couch while being a wolf."

This day couldn't get any better but I'm wondering what's going to happen in the future. I already like these guys but I feel like something is gonna happen...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

213K 3.9K 48
SECOND ONE SHOT BOOK IS AVAILABLE!!! guys I was also like 12/13 when I wrote this there's prob some plot holes lmfao but like it's still written well...
337K 9.2K 64
Y/n was kidnapped by Hydra and exposed to the mind stone, receiving powers nobody quite understood the extent of. After a year and a half under Hydr...
96.9K 1.6K 60
• CURRENTLY EDITING THIS STORY TO MAKE IT A BIT BETTER IG • ~ Follow our favourite Russian spy's story on how she decided to make a huge decision tha...
14.8K 349 23
𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙈𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙏 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙊𝙔 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘽𝙇𝘼𝘾𝙆𝙃𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 It Starts and Ends Where Love Began ventures through the...