✓ Reborn as a cannon fodder i...

By koushuu17

Author: The twelfth lunar month and the beginning of spring Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status:... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-220
221-240
241-260
261-280
281-300
301-320
321-340
341-360
361-380
381-400
401-420
421-440
441-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-End

151-160

223 0 0
By koushuu17

☆ 151. Chapter 151 A zombie with a beer belly

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 151

Meng Yulan, a beer-bellied zombie, quickly stepped back to let her get down.

"Sister Leng, please eat some! The dumplings of this food factory are very famous."

"Oh?" Leng Nuanzhi was aroused a little interested: "Is it meat filling or vegetarian filling?"

Meng Yulan said: "Both, Mixed together, there are glutinous rice balls."

Wouldn't that make it a hodgepodge? Leng Nuanzhi suddenly lost interest. She waved her hand and said, "I'm not hungry. Go ahead and eat! I'll go over there for a walk."

"Okay then!" Meng Yulan didn't force it and turned around to go up the hillside.

Leng Nuanzhi walked over from the other side and turned around to see a bunch of people eating dumplings from the pot. Suo Mengfei was standing next to Leng Zhizhao and was talking to him.

Thinking of what her mother said to her brother, Leng Nuan couldn't help but look at Suo Mengfei a few more times. She was tall, good-looking, and had a good temperament -

if she had placed it before the apocalypse, there would be nothing to say about it, but in this world, You really can't be too kind or too nosy, otherwise you will be a bit like a holy mother.

If she could change her mind a little, being a sister-in-law would not be bad. At least she would be easy to get along with, and the most important thing is that her mother also likes her.

Suo Mengfei was worthy of being a psychic person. When she noticed Leng Nuanzhi's gaze, she looked over to her and waved hello.

Leng Nuanzhi nodded to her slightly, and walked down the slope to the other side. Behind the slope was a lake, which was covered with a thick layer of ice. He didn't know if there were any fish in it.

Some fish may have been frozen to death too! Or - also mutated?

In fact, she doesn't particularly like to eat fish. Once in her previous life, she caught a fish and grilled it. All the gills, scales, and internal organs were cleaned, but the fish was still moving when she put it on the grill. From then on, she could not eat it. Fish wont eat fish, and even if she eats it, dont let her see the process of making it.

Otherwise she might not be able to eat it.

After sitting down the slope for a while, someone called her: "Zhizhi, it's time for us to leave."

"Here we come." Leng Nuanzhi called back, stood up and patted the grass clippings on her body.

After Leng Nuanzhi left, a string of bubbles emerged from the bottom of the water, touched the bottom of the ice, and gradually dissipated.

Everyone continued on their way.

The road I chose was indeed the right one. Although the road surface was a bit bumpy, it was also quite remote. I walked for more than an hour without encountering too many zombies blocking the road.

It is strange to say that although this road is not good, there are many houses on both sides. Logically speaking, there should be no zombies. Could it be that they did not turn into zombies in the end of the world, but ran away?

After driving for more than two hours, the sky gradually became dark. The days are too short in winter, and it will basically become completely dark by five o'clock.

Mother Leng was already searching for a place to stay. Although there were many houses nearby, it was not easy to find a safe house that could accommodate so many people.

"Huh? What is that?" Leng's mother suddenly exclaimed.

"What?"

Mother Leng suddenly said urgently: "Stop, there is a zombie over there. It is very big and taller than the residential house next to it." "Oh

my god! How can there be such a big zombie!" Hua sat up from her seat and pounced forward, as if she wanted to see the road ahead from the front glass, but she had no visual evolution, so naturally she couldn't see anything.

Leng Mu came down from the skylight and gestured: "That zombie must be at least three meters tall. It is destroying the surrounding buildings while running this way. Nuan Zhi, let's turn around and go back!" "Can

that zombie run fast? ?" Leng Nuanzhi said as he took out a flag to show an emergency signal outside the window, and asked his cousin to park the car on the side of the road.

"It was running while destroying. You can't tell whether it was running fast or not, but the destructive power was definitely very great."

Because Leng Mu wanted to explore the road conditions, the car was not running fast. The car behind saw the signal from the front and stopped. After coming down, they also stopped one after another.

"We can't run. We've come so far, where can we go!" After the car stopped, Leng Nuanzhi opened the door and walked out.

Leng Zhizhao and others behind him also got out of the car and asked what happened.

"There is a giant zombie ahead." Leng Nuanzhi said directly.

"Giant? Zombie." Leng Zhizhao frowned and asked, "How big is it?"

Leng Mu also got out of the car and replied, "It's about three meters tall. It's about the same as an ordinary zombie. It's just that its appearance has become larger. It shouldn't have any special powers. Because it's just destroying the building."

Suo Yichun and the superhumans on their side also came over. After understanding the situation, they looked at Leng Zhizhao and waited for him to make a decision.

"Let's go up to it and kill it." This was the result of Leng Zhizhao's deliberation. Apart from his huge size, the opponent didn't seem to have any more powerful means, so there was no need to avoid it.

Suo Yichun nodded, and was about to ask the staff how to allocate it, when suddenly there was a vibrating sound under his feet.

"Coming? So soon?" This time, Leng Mu's vision evolution was not needed, ordinary eyes could see it.

The zombie's body shape was similar to what Leng Mu said, and it was a little fat. The most obvious thing was that it had a beer belly.

The body swelled, but the hair did not grow with it. On the huge head, there was only a bunch of black hair on the top of the head, and the rest was covered with black lines.

"Fuck! Why is this zombie so big? What did he eat?"

"He must have eaten too much food containing bulking agents before he was alive! Otherwise, his belly would be so big?"

Suo Yichun shouted: "You two, stop talking nonsense and get ready to fight. ."

Leng Nuanzhi felt that since the zombie virus can make animals larger, it is not unusual for one or two giant zombies to appear among the zombies.

It's just that this thing is so big, and a person can only reach its legs when standing over it. How on earth are they going to hit it?

The reality did not allow her to think too much. The giant zombie smelled the smell of fresh flesh and blood and was already roaring towards this side.

As the body grew larger, the voice also grew louder. The roar was so deafening that everyone covered their ears.

After a roar, Leng Zhizhao said hurriedly: "Sister, take your parents and Professor Song to turn around and drive back to avoid this place. Let's go meet this zombie first." "

Uh..." Leng Nuanzhi did not say a word, but grouped I bought a few cotton balls and gave each person a pair and asked them to plug their ears.

"That's a good idea." Gu Yu'an stuffed cotton balls into his ears and said with a hint of excitement: "Brother Chun, let's go!" "

You are such a militant." Suo Yichun also stuffed his ears and said to Leng Zhi Zhao said: "Brothers, we went up first."

Leng Zhi Zhao said very quickly: "The zombies this time are different from the ones we encountered before. We may not be able to maintain the previous formation. We will adapt to the situation in a while, but we must You put your own safety first, did you all hear me?"

"You heard me -"

Leng Zhizhao said again: "Gao Hui and Wanzhi stay here, sister, you three drive farther away to avoid being affected."

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] The story of the growth of the milk doll , [Time Travel and Rebirth] What evil did the reborn young master do , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The still waters of the Three Kingdoms , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Xian Sen's personal bodyguard , [Time Travel and Rebirth] ] The best queen VS the evil emperor , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The savage concubine: please calm down , my beloved concubine, [Time Travel and Rebirth] Infinite Purgatory , [Time Travel and Rebirth] (Rebirth) If I dont die , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Sandalwood Yin , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Abandoned Wife Farmer

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 152. Chapter 152 The key "care" objects of the giant zombies

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 152:

After speaking, Leng Zhizhao, the key "care" target of the giant zombie, threw the key into their hands, stuffed cotton into his hands and led people to rush towards the giant zombie. Suo Yichun's people had already followed it.

"What about me?" Zhou Muchiao pointed at herself.

Leng Nuanzhi thrust the car keys into his hand and said: "You go drive and organize the survivors behind to stay away from the battlefield."

Zhou Muchiao was a little confused: "What about you?" Leng

Nuanzhi gave him a look: "I'm going to kill the zombies. , Cousin, take them away."

After saying that, he ran towards the battlefield.

"Zhi'er——" Leng's mother took a step after her, but Leng Wanzhi pulled her back and said, "Auntie, let's listen to cousin Nuan Zhi!"

Several people quickly organized the survivors behind them to turn around the car. Drive away.

The roar of the giant zombie was too loud, and it was likely to attract the surrounding zombies. Zhou Muchiao did not find it easy to organize the survivors to retreat.

When Leng Nuanzhi rushed to the scene, all the surrounding buildings were razed to the ground and turned into ruins with smoke and dust billowing.

Because the zombie is so large, normal attacks are not very harmful to it. It is so destructive that no one dares to get too close.

A group of people circled around the giant zombie, dodging its attacks while turning, sometimes it was a huge fist, sometimes it was a heavy kick.

Everyone's attack only falls on the lower body of the giant zombie, but it doesn't know pain. As long as its brain is not damaged, it will keep attacking.

Yue Qing and Mu Yang have been trying to wrap around the two claws of the giant zombie, but they are really unable to do so. The zombie is so strong that it often flies up as soon as it wraps around it, and they have to cut off the vines to escape.

Although zombies don't know pain, they seem to be able to feel threats. Fire-type superpowers like Leng Zhizhao and Leng Zhiyi are its key targets.

Suo Yichun also had two fire-type superpowers. The one named Gu Yu'an and another young man in his twenties were both fire-type users, but their attack power was not as strong as Leng Zhizhao and Leng Zhiyi.

Leng Nuanzhi also discovered that a water power user was among them, but he seemed to only assist Suo Yichun in attacking, because Suo Yichun's power was thunder.

The two of them cooperated very well. The water power user sprinkled a large amount of water mist, and Suo Yichun would send out a bolt of thunder and lightning, causing the zombies to twitch. Therefore, the person named Suo was also the key "care" target of the giant zombies.

As a spiritual type, Suo Mengfei did not directly join the battle. Instead, she stood on a high ground, her eyes emitting a faint light, and from time to time she would give the giant zombie a mental attack.

But the giant zombie is indeed a giant zombie. The body has become huge, and it seems that even the brain has become bigger. Suomengfei's mental attack only caused it to pause briefly, and it did not play a big role.

Suo Mengfei is already at the peak of the second level. Since her mental attack has little effect, this proves that this giant zombie is at least the third level and has a suppressive effect on her.

After observation, it was found that Suo Yichun's team also had two earth power users, and Suo Menghui had a gold power.

The girl named Meng Yulan who shouted "Leng Nuan" to eat dumplings at noon was of the ice type, but the ice type was also not very effective. It may be because of the relatively low level of the power, and she could not freeze the giant zombies at all.

It actually didnt take long for Leng Nuanzhi to arrive at the scene and observe everyones abilities.

As soon as she arrived, she shot three arrows at the giant zombie, but the thing was also alert. With a slight shake of its head, it avoided the fragile eye socket, and the arrows were nailed to the face without affecting anything.

Suo Mengfei discovered her, ran towards her, looked at the bow and arrow in her hand, and asked in surprise: "You can actually shoot?"

Leng Nuanzhi nodded, condensed three more arrows and shot at the giant zombie, But it was already on guard, and this time it blocked it with its palm.

Because of the interference of Leng Nuan Zhi's arrows, the giant zombie was burned twice more by fire, struck by lightning, and covered with golden needles below the waist. It suddenly became angry and roared like a gorilla, using its hands and feet together, and swung wildly. Kicking wildly, several people below him were swept away.

Seeing that the situation was urgent, Suo Mengfei immediately launched a mental attack, but the giant zombie was in a furious state, and the mental attack was counterattacked.

"Well -" Suo Mengfei snorted, a streak of blood flowed from her nose, and her face turned pale.

Leng Nuanzhi helped her to avoid the building debris swept by the giant zombie, condensed a long sword and rushed forward.

The giant zombie had just launched a big move, and the energy should not be replenished too quickly. Leng Nuanzhi jumped up and aimed a sword at the back of the zombie's head.

"Roar—" the giant zombie roared, and swung its thick arm backwards.

After Leng Nuanzhi stabbed him with his sword, he kicked the zombie on the back, quickly pulled out his sword and jumped back, causing the zombie's arm to naturally swing away.

But the sword failed to hit the zombie's vital part. After it was swung in the air, it chased Leng Nuanzhi and hit him, its two arms bringing up strong winds like hammers.

Leng Nuan Zhiyun used Qinggong, dodged left and right, as if the back of his head had eyes, and was able to avoid the attacks of the giant zombies every time.

[Left, eh, right...dodge right, dodge right...jump up, jump up, ya ya ya, squat quickly——]

Leng Nuanzhi pounced forward, rolled on the ground, and avoided an unknown piece thrown by the zombies. Famous thing, he quickly stood up and ran forward.

The other people who were swept away by the giant also recovered their strength and climbed up. Although their bodies were injured to varying degrees, fortunately they were not fatal.

The most serious one was Suo Mengfei. After she was mentally backlashed, it was temporarily impossible for her to launch any more mental attacks. She hid aside with the help of her sister.

The giant zombie couldn't attack for a long time. It roared and attacked while roaring. Leng Nuanzhi, who was so loud, could not hear Nuan Nuan's reminder clearly.

Since I couldn't hear clearly, I simply stopped hiding.

After Leng Nuanzhi dodged an attack based on his senses, he jumped up and turned in the air, and quickly struck with the long sword in his hand, cutting off all the fingers of the giant zombie.

The giant zombie was knocked back by Leng Nuanzhi's series of attacks, but everyone said that a skinny camel was bigger than a horse, and the fingerless giant zombie was still more powerful than ordinary zombies.

When Leng Nuanzhi used up her old strength and fell downwards, the giant zombie's big palms closed together, trying to crush her to death.

Soon enough, just when the rotting palm of the zombie was about to catch the falling Leng Nuanzhi, a bolt of lightning suddenly shot out of her palm and penetrated through the zombie's wound.

The zombie's whole body trembled and paused for a moment. In this moment, Leng Nuanzhi quickly thrust the long sword in his hand into the zombie's palm.

PS Suo Yichun: I feel honored to be "taken care of" by the zombies... I'm a pi!

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] The story of the growth of the milk doll , [Time Travel and Rebirth] What evil did the reborn young master do , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The still waters of the Three Kingdoms , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Xian Sen's personal bodyguard , [Time Travel and Rebirth] ] The best queen VS the evil emperor , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The savage concubine: please calm down , my beloved concubine, [Time Travel and Rebirth] Infinite Purgatory , [Time Travel and Rebirth] (Rebirth) If I dont die , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Sandalwood Yin , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Abandoned Wife Farmer

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 153. Chapter 153 What is this zombies brain made of?

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 153: What is the brain of this zombie made of?

After Leng Nuanzhi stabbed the palm of the zombie's hand, the giant zombie also reacted and directly changed to slapping it down.

But Leng Nuanzhi had already used the power of this stab to jump up some distance. Not only did he avoid the palm of the giant zombie, he also stepped on his palm to stand on its shoulder.

As soon as he stood firm on his feet, the long sword in his hand stabbed hard along the top of the giant zombie's head.

The skull of a third-level giant zombie should be very hard, but Leng Nuanzhi pricks the bones of the zombie.

If it were an ordinary zombie, this bone seam might not be easy to stab, but who would let it be a giant zombie!

The long sword penetrated halfway, and Leng Nuanzhi's superpower was activated, causing the long sword to bloom directly in the zombie's brain, destroying the brain of the giant zombie, and its waving big hand finally stopped moving.

Leng Nuanzhi abandoned his sword and jumped off the zombie's head. At the same time, the huge body of the giant zombie also made a "bang" sound and fell heavily to the ground.

"Huh -" Leng Nuanzhi took a long breath of relief and finally died.

Leng Zhizhi led the Xunzhi team over and asked, "Sister, are you okay?" "I'm okay

." Leng Nuanzhi saw a trace of blood hanging on the corner of Leng Zhizhao's lips and asked worriedly, "Brother, are you injured?"

Zhi Zhao waved his hand and said: "It's okay, I was attacked by zombies just now." Leng Nuanzhi saw that several other people were also more or less injured, so he said

to Lin Yu: "Take care of yourself and help everyone treat them!"

He helped Leng Zhizhao to the side, squatted down and used himself as a cover, and took out a healing crystal core to help his brother heal.

Leng Zhizhao felt a warm current rising from his chest and abdomen, soothing the dull pain inside. He took a long breath and said, "Sister, can you even simulate the healing system?"

Leng Nuanzhi nodded and continued to give Leng Zhizhi Zhizhao treatment.

After Leng Zhizhao was cured, Leng Nuanzhi walked to Lin Yu and said, "Lin Yu, go and help Suo Mengfei to be treated. She has been bitten by a mental attack. Leave the others to me." "

Okay." Lin Yu just heard this It was time for the conversation between Leng Nuanzhi and Leng Zhizhao. Hearing the words, he didn't ask any more questions. He took back his hand on Mu Yang and walked towards Suo Yichun.

Leng Nuanzhi knelt down and said, "Where else does Mu Yang feel pain?"

Mu Yang shook his head and said, "No sister, Brother Lin Yu has already cured it for me."

Leng Nuanzhi checked the others and found that they needed to be disinfected. Disinfection, the treatment of the treatment.

Their injuries were basically bruised or smashed by heavy objects caused by the giant zombie, which were much lighter than their brother's injuries.

After finishing his side, Leng Nuan knew: "Mu Yang, you go find the crystal core of the giant zombie. I'll go over there and have a look." "

Okay." Mu Yang nodded.

Tonghua and Yue Qing followed Leng Nuanzhi and left. Leng Zhiyi also ran to the head of the giant zombie. He squatted down and tried to pull out the sword above his head, but it was stuck tightly.

"I'll go - is it so tight?" Leng Zhiyi couldn't pull it out no matter how hard he tried.

Mu Yang drilled the vines through the zombie's big eye sockets, rummaged through his mind, and asked curiously, "What is this zombie's brain made of?" "

What's wrong?" Leng Zhiyi raised his head and asked.

Mu Yang said while manipulating the vines: "This zombie seems to have... a lot of metal substances in its brain."

Leng Zhiyi shook the sword and said, "It must be this thing!" He pulled it out hard again, and the sword The sword suddenly disappeared, which directly screwed him.

"Uh..." When Leng Nuanzhi rushed over, Lin Yu had almost finished treating Suo Mengfei.

Suo Mengfei wiped off the blood on her nose, but left a bigger mark. She stood up and said angrily: "Where is the dead zombie? I'm going to give it a few kicks. Hiss - good head It hurts."

Tonghua said: "What do you think this is? I thought we knew it back then..."

When Leng Nuanzhi heard this, was he going to say that she had a dark history? He quickly poked Tonghua's arm to signal her to shut up.

Suo Mengfei covered her head and said, "How do you think you were before?"

Tonghua shook her head and grinned: "Nothing, nothing."

Suo Mengfei rubbed her head and continued to curse.

Suo Menghui said angrily: "Sister, just calm down for a while! My brain is not good at all."

Suo Mengfei waved away her sister's hand and said dissatisfied: "How can I talk? If I don't have a good brain, I can awaken my spirit. Superpower?"

Suo Menghui spread his hands: "Is this directly related?"

Suo Yichun said: "Okay, you two, stop making trouble."

He said to Lin Yu: "Brother, thank you for helping my sister, what will happen in the future? If you need help, just

ask." Lin Yu hurriedly waved his hands and said: "It's okay, it's just a little effort."

With the few crystal cores given by Leng Nuanzhi, his ability that had been stuck at the peak of the first level for a long time was finally raised to the second level. Although he is a little inferior compared to the people in the team, he is a rare healer!

Having a good relationship with the healing department will definitely ensure you are prepared. Suo Yichun wanted to say a few words to him, but the sound of the engine came from behind.

Zhou Muchiao, who was running at the front, stopped the car in front of everyone and said hurriedly: "Get in the car quickly, there are a group of zombies coming from behind."

The roar of the giant zombies must have attracted them.

"But what should I do if this zombie blocks the road?" The giant zombie was lying right in the middle of the road.

Leng Nuanzhi stepped forward, it seemed that he could only expose his own space.

"Mu Yang, have you found the crystal core?"

"Not yet. I don't know where the crystal core has gone. My whole brain has been turned over."

"Stop looking for it now. Get to the car quickly." Leng Nuanzhi said and raised his head. With a swipe of his hand, the big zombie was received into the space.

Leng Nuanzhi turned around and saw everyone on Suo Yichun's side looking at him blankly. He frowned and said, "What are you doing standing around here? Get in the car quickly -" Several

people came back to their senses and hurriedly I ran to the car, and several cars drove away.

The car had only been driving for ten minutes when Leng's mother detected that there were also a bunch of zombies blocking the way ahead. Now it could be said that they were being attacked from both sides.

"Can you tell how many there are specifically? Can I get through with a rush?"

Mother Leng said: "I guess I can't get through. There are about a hundred zombies. The main reason is that they are too dense. It would be about the same if there were bulldozers."

Bulldozer , Leng Nuanzhi really hasnt collected them yet, it seems that we can only pass by stopping and solving them.

Leng Nuanzhi waved the flag, and the people behind him also got out of the car: "What happened again?"

"There are zombies in front of us, more than a hundred of them. Let's fight quickly before the ones behind us come over!"

"Okay." Leng Zhizhao said to Suo Yichun: "Let all your people come down. Are there two earth power users in your team?"

Suo Yichun nodded: "Yes..."

Leng Zhizhao said: "Let them come behind. Build an earthen wall and drive the car over to block it, so as not to be attacked by the zombies from behind. Lets go to the front to intercept the zombies first.

Suo Yichun thought the same thing, there are zombies in front of him and there are chasing zombies behind him, just in case the ones in front havent been killed yet After the others catch up, dont they become the icing in the sandwich cookies?

So he quickly called on the two earth-type superpowers to build an earth wall, while the other superpowers followed Leng Nuanzhi and others to intercept the zombies.

PS Leng Nuan Zhi: Let the long sword bloom in the zombie's brain and get stained with brain flowers...

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] The story of the growth of the milk doll , [Time Travel and Rebirth] What evil did the reborn young master do , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The still waters of the Three Kingdoms , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Xian Sen's personal bodyguard , [Time Travel and Rebirth] ] The best queen VS the evil emperor , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The savage concubine: please calm down , my beloved concubine, [Time Travel and Rebirth] Infinite Purgatory , [Time Travel and Rebirth] (Rebirth) If I dont die , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Sandalwood Yin , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Abandoned Wife Farmer

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 154. Chapter 154 Men, never say you cant do it.

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 154 Men, never say you cant do it.

This road is the kind of road that faces a mountain on one side and a guardrail on the other side. There is a slope below the guardrail, and there are scattered residents below the slope.

There is no need to worry on the Linshan side, and the guardrail side is fine. Once the zombies climb over, they will inevitably roll down the slope, and even climbing back up will take time.

The most important thing now is to block the road.

When the survivors heard that zombies were about to surround them, they were all extremely nervous. Everything they said to me was confused.

Suo Yichun shouted: "Shut up, don't make any noise. The zombies won't stop eating you just because you're scared. Even before we let you go to the front line, you're all as cowardly as a grandson.

" The man in his forties was so frightened that his legs were shaking: "Don't let me kill zombies... I can't do it, I really can't."

Suo Yichun glared at him: "Man, you can't say you can't do it at any time. Unload all the weapons you prepared when you came here."

At this time, the two earth-type superpowers had already built a half-meter-high earth wall on the road, and the others were taking things from the truck compartment.

There were kitchen knives and steel pipes removed from somewhere.

Suo Yichun asked each of them to pick a handful, regardless of gender, but of course children.

"I ask you to take up arms not to kill many zombies, but to protect yourself and the people you want to protect, understand?"

When we were at the base, we drank a lot of chicken soup for the soul and said a lot of inspiring words. These people go in one ear and out the other, and now the zombies are almost in the face. Let me see if you can rush!

Besides, Leng Nuanzhi, a group of people ran against a group of zombies not long after running.

The zombies were originally attracted by the roar of the giant zombies to "watch the fun", but when they saw so much "food" suddenly appearing on the opposite side, their pursuit immediately changed.

"Roar——"

"Roar..."

"Roar——"

The zombies roared excitedly, with yellow liquid flowing from their mouths, and ran towards their "food" with all their strength.

"Whoosh——"

"Whoosh——"

"Whoosh——"

The fastest running zombies were quickly knocked down by a few arrows from Leng Nuan Zhi. Not only did they not taste the food, they were also trampled by many of the same kind. And passed by, submerged in the dust.

The people behind also rushed to the front quickly, and their superpowers flew together. A large number of these ordinary zombies soon died.

Ordinary zombies generally only have primitive bites and scratches, and are easier to kill even if they move faster.

The more troublesome thing is the mutated zombies. They have awakened superpowers and even developed wisdom. It takes a lot of effort to kill them.

After a large number of zombies were killed, mutated zombies began to appear, and the first one to rush out was a power zombie.

Meng Yulan, who was standing not far from the railing on the roadside, was slashing zombies with a long knife made of ice. The power zombie rushed over there.

Meng Yulan slashed at it like an ordinary zombie. Unexpectedly, the momentum of the zombie's collision did not decrease at all, and he directly hit the person with the blade and flew far away.

"Ah -" Meng Yulan let out a scream. Since she was standing close to the side, the zombie hit her at an angle. After she was hit, her body fell uncontrollably down the hillside.

"Be careful-" Mu Yang was at a position diagonally behind Meng Yulan. When he saw that she was in danger, he quickly wrapped a vine around her waist. He activated his supernatural power and controlled the vine to pull her back.

Meng Yulan thought that if she fell like this, even if she didn't die, her arms and legs would be broken, and even worse, her face would be smashed. That would be really worse than death.

Just when she was filled with despair, she suddenly felt her waist tighten and her body rose instead of falling. Only then did she realize that there was a green vine wrapped around her waist.

On the other side of the vine, a young man with a calm face pulled her back to the ground and continued to join in the killing of zombies, as if what he had just done was just a trivial matter.

Meng Yulan's heart palpitated, and she made a decision. She must get to know this boy.

Rejoining the battle circle, Meng Yulan stood not far from Mu Yang, watching him pull away the dense zombies, giving his teammates more time to breathe. For a moment, he felt full of fighting spirit, killing zombies. Work harder.

The zombies rushed too fast, and sometimes everyone had to retreat when they couldn't kill them. The power-type zombie was also killed by everyone's combined efforts.

As soon as the power zombie died, another water zombie appeared. Don't think that the water zombie is easy to deal with. It is much more powerful than the water zombie and can actually shoot water arrows.

A member of Suo Yichun's team saw it was a water zombie, but didn't pay much attention to it, and was almost injured by its water arrow.

Fireballs don't do much damage to it. They are often extinguished by a handful of water before they hit it, and the earth element that has a restraining effect on it is not present.

Leng Nuanzhi saw a big gap created by the zombies here, and the few people over there hadn't killed the water zombie yet.

"Use ice -"

Leng Nuanzhi shouted. She knew that there was an ice-type superpower in the team over there. Although water and ice were from the same source, if the two faced each other, the ice-type would definitely have the advantage.

Meng Yulan suddenly woke up. She was only thinking about using external force to kill the zombies, and she actually forgot her own advantages.

After being reminded by Leng Nuan Zhi, she quickly retracted the ice blade and hit the ice blade around the water zombie at the right time. The zombies were already surrounded by moisture. When the ice blade hit her, a thin layer of ice quickly condensed.

Although the water zombie quickly raised its feet, Meng Yulan couldn't hold it back and kept attacking at its feet. In the end, it was frozen and unable to move, and was killed by the combined efforts of several people.

The remaining ordinary zombies no longer posed a threat and were killed in minutes.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief and rushed back after taking a short rest.

Suo Yichun led a group of survivors, all of whom held various weapons in their hands.

The cars were all lined up on the road. Behind them was an earth wall more than two meters high. The wall was shaking. If it weren't for the cars supporting it, it would have collapsed long ago.

The zombies pushed and squeezed each other. Although they did not knock down the earth wall, they stacked up on top of each other and slowly pushed their companions up. Gradually they were higher than the earth wall, and the zombies rolled down the car.

When Leng Nuanzhi and others rushed over, they saw such a scene, and many zombie corpses were already lying on the ground.

The corpses were in a very miserable state of death, as if they had been chopped and smashed by countless weapons, and some of their limbs had been separated.

Some survivors couldn't stand the disgusting scene and lay on the pull bars on the roadside and vomited wildly.

The zombies on the other side of the earth wall were squeezed out, rolled on the car, and suddenly rolled to the area outside the railing. Before it fell, it suddenly opened its arms and grabbed one of the survivors who was vomiting.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] The story of the growth of the milk doll , [Time Travel and Rebirth] What evil did the reborn young master do , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The still waters of the Three Kingdoms , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Xian Sen's personal bodyguard , [Time Travel and Rebirth] ] The best queen VS the evil emperor , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The savage concubine: please calm down , my beloved concubine, [Time Travel and Rebirth] Infinite Purgatory , [Time Travel and Rebirth] (Rebirth) If I dont die , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Sandalwood Yin , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Abandoned Wife Farmer

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 155. Chapter 155 The zombie virus doesnt care whether you are dead or alive

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 155 The zombie virus doesnt matter whether you are dead or alive.

If you dont say you are unlucky, drinking cold water will fill your teeth.

"Help... uh... gulu gulu..." The man was caught, and before he could call for help, the zombie bit his neck. Blood instantly filled his mouth, and even his cry for help was drowned in his throat.

"Ah -"

The other survivors quickly moved away from the area. Leng Nuanzhi quickly stepped forward, cocked an arrow and shot the zombie below.

But the man also lost a lot of blood, and his body twitched for a while and then stopped moving.

"Alas!" Leng Nuanzhi sighed and shot the survivor with an arrow to prevent him from turning into a zombie.

"You, you, you... he's already dead, why did you still... shoot him?" The survivor next to him looked at Leng Nuanzhi in disbelief.

"He was bitten by a zombie and will transform into a corpse." Leng Nuanzhi said no more, raised his bow and shot the zombie above.

But the man said to his companions: "If we are bitten or caught by zombies, will she shoot us too?" "

Then I don't dare to go with her. Who can guarantee that I will not be touched by zombies?" Just a little bit! If she comes to kill us just for a small wound, then we will die unjustly."

The strong smell of blood came out, and many zombies rushed out of the railing and rolled over to eat the corpse below. .

Leng Nuanzhi turned his bow and arrow to shoot at the zombies below. They were often shot to death before they could reach the corpse, and the people behind him were even more frightened.

"She's so accurate. Even if we run, we can't win! Let's go and find Suo Yichun."

Leng Nuanzhi naturally heard their discussion, but she didn't care. They just left if they wanted to. Maybe we can go back faster if they don't drag us down!

The few people gathered around Suo Yichun and heard him say before he opened his mouth: "Okay, this group has retreated. It's your turn to pick up your weapons."

Those few people had no choice but to shut up and pick up their weapons. He used his weapon to hit the zombies. From the beginning, he didn't dare to strike, but now he squinted his eyes and hit them hard.

What are you afraid of? Anyway, the superpowers nearby have electrocuted the zombies to death. Even if there is danger, they cannot just sit back and watch.

After Leng Zhizhao threw a fireball, he looked at the sky and frowned: "Captain Suo, it's getting dark. We haven't found a place to stay yet, so we can't keep going like this."

Suo Yichun just wanted to take this opportunity to train these survivors. , now that they had taken the first step, they nodded and said: "Okay, I will let them retreat to the back."

Before Suo Yichun gave the order, the survivors who heard what he said had already begun Backed up.

It fully demonstrates what it means to be unorganized and undisciplined.

Suo Yichun cursed secretly, raised his hand and fired a few lightning strikes, stunning the fallen zombies on the spot, and called for the superpowers in his team to come forward and kill them.

Killing zombies just now was a waste of too many superpowers. Now everyone has very few superpowers left, and even those with superpowers have basically picked up weapons.

The people from the knowledge-seeking team were more direct. They thought they were waiting too slowly below, so they jumped directly to the car. Some were on the roofs of two trucks, and some went directly onto the earth wall. The earth wall was half a meter thick, more than enough for one person to stand on.

The zombies piled into the human wall, and the people in Xunzhi's team were killed so fast that the people in Suo Yichun's team stared below.

In a rare moment of leisure, Suo Mengfei patted her sister on the shoulder and said: "Menghui, look at me. They are also from the gold system. They all have condensed gold swords and golden cones to kill everyone. What about you? Compared with others, your... It's just an embroidery needle."

Suo Menghui slapped the eldest sister's hand away and said angrily: "What qualifications do you have to ridicule me? I don't know who was backlashed by his own spiritual power just now and relied on others to cure it. Here!"

Suo Mengfei was not angry, and said a little proudly: "If you say that, then I will tell you good news. My sister has upgraded. I am now at level three, and ordinary zombies can't bite me back. What about you? You're still wandering around the middle of the second level!"

Suo Yichun said in shock: "What? Mengfei, you have upgraded again? You are better than me now!"

Suo Mengfei suppressed the raised corners of her mouth and pretended to be humble: "How can I! I'm not as powerful as you, big brother. Your thunder and lightning are so violent! I'm not as good as you, I'm not as good as you."

The corner of Suo Yichun's mouth twitched: "Before you praise me, can you get those two things on your face first? The words have been smoothed out, otherwise I will think you are very insincere."

Suo Mengfei wiped her face pretendingly, and said with a smile: "No problem, no problem, it's smoothed out. I finally upgraded, I'll try it now ."

Suo Yichun watched her jump into the car and warned: "Be careful, don't get kicked back again." The

middle of the wall was filled with people from the knowledge-seeking team, and Suo Mengfei didn't try to squeeze in, just stood there. On the roof of a van, looking down through the legs of several people, zombies climbed up one after another until they turned into corpses and fell.

Suo Mengfei closed her eyes, locked onto the zombies below, and launched her mental attack. The zombies froze up and fell down while crawling.

Several people on the wall noticed this strange phenomenon and looked back.

Suo Mengfei happened to be standing behind Leng Zhizhao. When he turned around, he happened to meet her smiling eyebrows.

Thinking of what his mother said, Leng Zhizhao suddenly felt a strange feeling in his heart. He turned his head in a panic, and the fireball fired even faster.

Meng Yulan stared at the figure above. Although his back was not very tall, the greenery around him gave people an inexplicable feeling of peace of mind.

Suo Yichun's team also jumped up, looking for a gap to start dealing with the zombies below.

The few people just now approached Suo Yichun and whispered: "Captain Suo, can we stop going with them?"

Suo Yichun was puzzled: "What do you mean?"

A man pointed at someone on the wall. The figure said: "That's her. The person who was captured by the zombies just now died, and she actually shot that person with an arrow."

Another person also said: "Yes, she also said that the person who was bitten by the zombies would also die." How can he change into a zombie if he is dead?"

Suo Yichun squinted his eyes and said: "Zombie virus infection does not matter whether you are dead or alive. Those who are alive still have a chance of survival, but those who are dead are absolutely 100% She did the right thing by turning into a zombie."

The man said in a somewhat difficult voice: "Then... if you are... caught by a zombie, what are the chances that you can... survive!"

Suo Yichun shook his head and said: "No You know, no one can say for sure. Anyway, 99% of the time if you are caught, you will turn into a corpse. This is just a conservative estimate."

The man swallowed and retracted his hands into his sleeves.

Suo Yichun was a little impatient: "Okay, don't cause trouble. You have burned incense for people to take us with them. Who doesn't want to go with us? If things are divided, we can go wherever we fall in love."

"No, no, no, We wont comment anymore. Several people quickly stepped aside.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] The story of the growth of the milk doll , [Time Travel and Rebirth] What evil did the reborn young master do , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The still waters of the Three Kingdoms , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Xian Sen's personal bodyguard , [Time Travel and Rebirth] ] The best queen VS the evil emperor , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The savage concubine: please calm down , my beloved concubine, [Time Travel and Rebirth] Infinite Purgatory , [Time Travel and Rebirth] (Rebirth) If I dont die , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Sandalwood Yin , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Abandoned Wife F

☆ 156. Chapter 156 I used to do a lot of things, but now I have so many regrets

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 156: There were so many achievements before, but now there are so many regrets.

The zombies contributed their crystal cores with the joint efforts of the two teams. By the time they finished digging out the zombie crystal cores on the other side, it was already dark.

Now I couldn't choose, so I found two nearby two-story buildings and moved in.

Two earth-type superpowers built a stove in the yard, and the big pot was moved from the car, requiring several people to carry it.

Suo Yichun frowned, called Suo Mengfei over, pulled him aside and whispered: "That captain Leng's sister is a space superpower, am I right?"

When she mentioned this, Suo Mengfei felt a little bit sad. Depressed: "You've seen it and why are you asking me? No wonder they didn't worry at all when their space superpower ran away. It turns out there's still one hidden!" "

You should hide your clumsiness." Suo Yichun said: "Don't Because I have a rift with them, this group of people can only be friends and not enemies, you know?"

"It's not that I have any rift with them, it's just..." Suo Mengfei pouted and said, "I just feel a little bit. It's uncomfortable. I treat them as friends, but they still have secrets."

"What's wrong with having a secret? Who doesn't have a secret anymore? Does she want to advertise that she is a dual-power person?" Suo Yijian was more pure. He patted his sister's head and said, "It won't hurt to have a good relationship with them."

"I know." Suo Mengfei's eyes wandered for a moment, and then said, "Is this why you came to me to talk to me?"

Suo Yichun covered his mouth. He coughed lightly and said: "Well... there is something else. If you can talk to them, you can ask the girl if she has any room and ask her to help us decorate things so that our People don't need to be so crowded, and...

it's really troublesome to move that big pot back and forth."

Suo Mengfei nodded and said, "Okay, I'll ask you when we're eating!"

The first floor may not be too good. It was safe. Everyone brought their things to the second floor and planned to seal the door with an earthen wall after dinner.

In order to facilitate management, the earth-type superpower drilled a large hole on the second floor where the two floors were next to each other, and sealed the surrounding area with soil to prevent cold wind from blowing in.

There were relatively few people in the knowledge-seeking team, so they only chose a relatively large room, leaving the rest of the room to Suo Yichun's people.

After the arrangements were made, it was completely dark outside, and not even a trace of light could be seen.

Anyway, the space was already exposed, so Leng Nuanzhi no longer hid it, and directly emptied everything in the room they chose, leaving a table for cooking.

Since there were still a lot of pancakes and fried meat in the space, Aunt Liu planned to make two vegetarian dishes and cook a pot of porridge for today's dinner.

After an hour, dinner was finally ready. Just as everyone was getting ready to eat, there was a knock on the room door.

"Who?" Leng Zhizhao walked to the door, winked at his sister, and motioned for her to put away the barbecue.

"It's me, Suo Mengfei."

Leng Zhizhao opened the door. Suo Mengfei stood at the door and smiled at him: "We have prepared dinner. Do you want to eat together?"

Leng Zhizhao said directly: "No. , we've made dinner, you can eat it yourself!"

Seeing him looking like he was about to close the door, Suo Mengfei said hurriedly: "I, I, I, I have something else to do."

Leng Zhizhao made an unclear "tsk" sound , got out of the way and said: "Come in and talk!"

Suo Mengfei hurriedly walked in and saw that there was only one table in the room. They were all sitting around the table, and there were two pots of fried vegetables on the table.

pot?

Suo Mengfei moved her eyes over again to confirm that it was really in a basin. There was a large pot on the edge of the table and a pot of white rice.

All the original things in the room were gone, and they must have been taken into the space by Leng Nuanzhi.

Leng Nuanzhi took out another stool and handed it over and said: "Sit down!"

Leng Mu put rice in the bowl and asked: "Girl, have you eaten? If not, do you want some?"

Suo Mengfei looked at that She swallowed the thick rice porridge. In fact, she didn't like eating porridge before the end of the world, but now she realizes that she was the real one before.

There is no use regretting it.

"No need, Auntie." Suo Mengfei hurriedly waved her hand and said, "I'll just go down to eat in a moment. I have a little business to do when I come."

She looked at Leng Nuan and said, "I just want to ask if there is any room in your space, is it okay?" Help us pack that pot. We won't let you pack it for nothing. We can pay you."

Leng Nuan knew: "No, just come over and tell me when you need to pack it later."

"Really?" Suo Mengfei didn't. Thinking that she was so easy to talk to, her smiling eyes narrowed into a crescent moon: "Thank you so much, I'll go down first."

Leng's mother said: "Girl, you really don't want to eat something?"

"No, aunt." Think, I think .

But Suo Mengfei was still able to control herself. She was afraid that she would regret it, so she quickly opened the door and ran out, running downstairs in one breath.

Suo Yichun stopped her: "Why are you running in such a hurry? Did they kick you out?"

Suo Mengfei was a little aggrieved: "No, they left me to eat there, but I didn't eat."

Suo Yichun smiled: "That's right Good thing, why don't you stay?"

Suo Mengfei stamped her feet and said, "Do you know what they eat? White rice, fried vegetables. Oh my god! I haven't seen vegetables in how many days. What does it taste like? I almost forgot that they actually ate out of a basin.

I thought, it must be a newly developed variety in that big base, and I dont know how expensive it is! Do I dare to stay and eat it? What should I give in return? Dumplings ? Eat every day, I almost vomited."

Suo Yichun said: "You didn't like to eat green vegetables before the end of the world!"

Suo Mengfei was about to cry without tears: "I am willing to eat it now, very willing."

"I regret it too. It's useless." Suo Yichun said silently.

Suo Mengfei glared at him: "Did you leave some food for me?"

Suo Yichun smiled and said, "You're about to vomit."

"Then I can't go hungry!"

"Don't worry, I've left it for you. ! How about the thing I asked you to do?"

Suo Mengfei said: "She agreed, I will call her later."

Suo Yichun was quite surprised: "You just went up for a while and she agreed? I didn't embarrass you or care about it. What do we want?"

Suo Mengfei rolled her eyes and said: "Brother, what are you thinking about? Do you still want her to embarrass me? Don't say embarrass her, she agreed as soon as I mentioned it, and I said she would give me something. They don't even take what they want."

Suo Yichun silently gave a thumbs up: "Noble! So noble, I'm committed to such a person."

Suo Mengfei hummed twice: "I owe it to you, people. I miss you!"

Suo Yichun pushed her: "Go and eat your food, I left it in the lunch box for you."

Everyone ate and drank enough, and there was no soup left in the pot. The water superpower Pour in some water for a while, then drain the water out, and the pot cleaning procedure is completed.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] The story of the growth of the milk doll , [Time Travel and Rebirth] What evil did the reborn young master do , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The still waters of the Three Kingdoms , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Xian Sen's personal bodyguard , [Time Travel and Rebirth] ] The best queen VS the evil emperor , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The savage concubine: please calm down , my beloved concubine, [Time Travel and Rebirth] Infinite Purgatory , [Time Travel and Rebirth] (Rebirth) If I dont die , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Sandalwood Yin , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Abandoned Wife Farmer

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to toparmer

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 157. Chapter 157 A scream suddenly came from upstairs

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 157 A scream suddenly came from upstairs.

Just as Leng Nuanzhi and others finished cleaning up, Suo Mengfei knocked on the door.

"You guys clean it up! I'll make the bed when I come back." Leng Nuanzhi left a word and followed Suo Mengfei downstairs.

There are no survivors downstairs, only Suo Yichun and a few other supernatural beings.

Leng Nuanzhi felt that they were quite good at being human, so she sent the survivors away so that not too many people would know that she had spatial powers.

But since she had already used it and how many people knew about it, she actually didn't care too much.

Suo Yichun greeted him with a smile: "Excuse me, sister."

Leng Nuanzhi nodded, stretched out his hand to attach the pot, and put it directly into the space.

Just as he was about to turn around and leave, a scream suddenly came from upstairs.

Several people looked tense and hurriedly ran upstairs. When everyone arrived, the incident upstairs had been resolved, and two people were lying on the ground.

One was blue all over, looking like a zombie, with a big hole burned in his head, while the other had a large piece of his neck bitten off, and there was blood all over the floor. He had more air coming out and less air coming in.

Suo Yichun's face was solemn: "What happened? When was he infected?"

The survivors huddled aside shook their heads one by one.

Suo Yichun asked again: "Which of you knows him?"

A survivor stood up timidly and said: "I...I know him."

Suo Yichun: "Is there anything unusual about him today?"

The man said: " Abnormal? When we were eating just now, he said the food was unpalatable, so he... poured it all to me. Also... he kept wearing his hat and didn't take it off even when he got into the house. It seemed... he seemed a little irritable. He grinned, and I asked him what was wrong, and he said it was okay."

Suo Yichun looked at him, and suddenly seemed to remember something and said: "Did you tell me this afternoon..."

When he said this, his eyes He glanced at Leng Nuanzhi from the corner of his eye. He couldn't say in front of others that she had been sued by one of his own people, right? So he changed his explanation: "Did you give me some advice?"

The man pointed at the zombie body on the ground and said, "I didn't mention it first, it was him who said it. I was just scared and echoed a few words."

Suo Yichun thought about it and immediately understood that this person was probably accidentally caught by a zombie, and when he saw Leng Nuanzhi mercilessly giving the bitten person an arrow, he was worried that she would attack him, so he I want to part ways with others.

"Alas!" Suo Yichun sighed: "How stupid!"

He then said to the many survivors: "If you are scratched, you must tell it immediately. If you are disinfected in time, there may be a glimmer of hope. You can't hide it. Retaliation not only harms yourself, but also causes innocent people to lose their lives, and you will still bear one of your own lives when you die."

"Yes..."

"Yes, yes..."

There were scattered responses from the crowd.

Suo Yichun shouted again: "Is anyone else scratched? Come forward."

After a while, two people walked out. One of them knelt down and cried: "I was arrested by the person just now, Captain Suo, you Help me! I don't want to die!"

Suo Yichun looked at their wounds and found that they were all on his hands. They were probably accidentally injured during the fight.

"Mengfei Menghui, disinfect them quickly, Qin Cheng, rinse them with water a few times."

Qin Cheng is the water power user.

Suo Mengfei and Suo Menghui also quickly dug out the medical kit from the package, took out two zip ties, tied their wrists, and began to disinfect them.

"Hiss, hiss, it hurts—beauty, can you please be gentle?" The timid man who threw himself on the ground and cried, his face scrunched up in pain.

Suo Menghui glanced at him sideways and said with disdain: "A grown man in his thirties can't bear this little pain? Look at this man, he doesn't even say a word." The

other man was also in his thirties. He forced a smile and said: "I feel it hurts a lot too. Can you please stop using so much force?"

Suo Mengfei frowned slightly: "How can you wipe out the virus if you don't use a little force? Qin Cheng, continue to flush him. Come on, two strong ones, squeeze out the poisonous blood."

The survivors stepped back one by one, fearing that they would suddenly turn into corpses. What if they were scratched?

"I'll do it-" Gu Yu'an pulled another fire-type superpower user, each holding one hand and squeezing down hard.

But there is only one water power user in their team, so they can only rush one first.

"Let me do the other one!" Leng Wanzhi stood up, raised her hand and started to clean the other person's wound.

"It's best to dig out the flesh around the wound first." As a doctor, Zhou Muchiao is quite experienced in eliminating the source of infection.

"You still want to dig meat?" The timid man said with a mournful face: "Can you not dig it? You can just kill me."

Suo Menghui got a golden thorn in her hand: "That's okay! I will kill you now. , save us trouble."

"No, no, no." The timid man shook his head like a rattle, tears streaming down his face.

Zhou Muchiao had already taken out the scalpel, the sharp edge glowing with cold light.

The timid man's eyes were filled with fear, and he kept shrinking back.

"Just dig it out for me first!" Another man said, "Please be more sharp."

"No problem." Zhou Muchiao stretched out the scalpel: "Please give me the fire power to burn it."

Gu Yu'an was squeezing his blood. , unable to take action, Leng Zhizhao said: "I'll burn it!"

The scalpel was very sharp, Zhou Muchiao simply dug out the flesh on both sides of the wound. In fact, their wounds were not big, they were just blood marks.

Leng Wanzhi continued to pour water on his wound. From the beginning to the end, the man did not say a word, but the dense beads of sweat on his forehead were the best proof of the extreme pain.

Suo Yichun patted him on the shoulder and said, "He is a man."

"Okay, it's your turn." Zhou Muchiao wiped off the blood on the scalpel and let Leng Zhizhao burn it again.

The timid man turned pale with fright and kept shrinking.

"Tsk! Just knock him out and it will be fine." Leng Nuanzhi took a step forward and slashed the knife with his hand. The man tilted his head and fainted.

Suo Mengfei gave her a thumbs up, Leng Nuanzhi nodded briefly, told the people around her and went back to the room.

It's useless for everyone to stay here.

Everyone was outside watching the excitement, and there was no one in the room, so she entered the space directly.

Nuan Nuan flew over and said, "Zhi Zhi, you just threw in a really big zombie."

"Yeah!" Leng Nuan Zhi nodded.

Nuan Nuan: "It was thrown in a really good place. It smashed the pile of zombies."

Leng Nuanzhi flashed and appeared at the pile of zombies. The giant zombie happened to hit the middle, and the flesh and blood of the zombies below were smashed. Vague.

Purple-black blood seeped into the ground, making this place even more unsightly.

"Tsk!" Really? I can't bear to look at it!

Leng Nuanzhi rubbed her forehead in disgust. She had to quickly collect these crystal cores and throw the corpses out. She didn't want to open up another place to put these corpses.

Nuan Nuan: "Zhizhi, what are you going to do with the corpses of these zombies?"

Leng Nuan Nuan Zhi: "Throw them out when you find an opportunity! What else can you do with them."

Nuan Nuan: "I have a suggestion."

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] The story of the growth of the milk doll , [Time Travel and Rebirth] What evil did the reborn young master do , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The still waters of the Three Kingdoms , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Xian Sen's personal bodyguard , [Time Travel and Rebirth] ] The best queen VS the evil emperor , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The savage concubine: please calm down , my beloved concubine, [Time Travel and Rebirth] Infinite Purgatory , [Time Travel and Rebirth] (Rebirth) If I dont die , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Sandalwood Yin , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Abandoned Wife Farmer

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 158. Chapter 158 The feeling is so incredible——

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 158 The feeling is so incredible -

Leng Nuanzhi was confused: "What?"

Nuan Nuan: "Because of the problem of the gold-type mutated zombie, I recently looked up the plot of the original owner's life, and found something very interesting. Interesting thing."

Leng Nuanzhi: "Oh? What's the matter?"

Nuan Nuan: "I discovered that after the wood superpower reaches the fourth level, he can actually bind a mutated plant for his own use."

Leng Nuanzhi said with a slight frown. : "But I'm not a real wood-type superpower. Binding is of no use to me!"

Nuan Nuan muttered: "This...how will you know if you don't try it!"

Leng Nuanzhi: "Try it. Yes, it is possible, but I am only at the third level now, and I am still far from the fourth level. But what do you think this has to do with these zombies?"

Nuannuan: "Zombies are fertilizer! Have you forgotten those two mutant plants? They Isn't it just by eating so many zombies that I evolved to such a big size?"

Leng Nuanzhi frowned: "Even if this plan is feasible, I can't just keep the zombies here just to raise a plant! The previous batch of mutated mice Leaving it for such a long time is already the limit, and it will stink if you put it down any longer." Nuan Nuan: "You can bury the corpse underground, and it can slowly fertilize without preventing you from bringing in new zombies." Leng Nuan Zhi:

"

"This is a way, okay! By the way, tell me this, will the Immortal Lord embarrass you?"

Nuan Nuan: "Why would the Immortal Lord embarrass me? This is something that the original owner should know. The original owner knows , you should naturally know it, but you haven't fully understood the original owner's memory."

"Uh..." Leng Nuanzhi admitted that she did not check the original owner's memory carefully, because the original owner had been very boring all day since arriving at the base. , there was nothing worth watching at all, and it was gradually put aside.

Because she feels that watching those boring things is a waste of time. At that time, it is better to practice more boxing skills!

But now it seems that she may indeed have missed a lot of information, and it seems that she needs to study it carefully when she has time.

After thinking about it, Leng Nuanzhi stopped worrying and set his sights on the giant zombie.

"Mu Yang has been looking for the crystal core on this zombie for a long time but hasn't found it. I want to see where it is?"

Leng Nuanzhi said, closing his eyes and searching for a while on the giant zombie's big head.

"There really is no crystal nucleus." Leng Nuanzhi was surprised.

Nuan Nuan was also surprised and asked: "Is it possible that this zombie was also a person with superpowers before he was alive?"

Leng Nuan did not say anything and searched for the chest of the giant zombie again.

She opened her eyes, shook her head and said, "No, this zombie doesn't have a crystal core."

Nuan Nuan's eyes widened a little: "No way! Such a big man doesn't even produce a crystal core. How stingy."

Leng Nuan knew. Dumbfounded: "Many ordinary zombies don't have crystal nuclei in their bodies! This shouldn't be a strange thing!"

Nuannuan: "I thought it was so big, so it must be a fourth-level zombie! I didn't expect that there were even crystal nuclei in it. There are no cores."

Leng Nuanzhi: "Stop complaining. You should be glad that it is not level 4. If it is level 4 and is so big, do you think we can really deal with it?"

Nuannuan: "That makes sense. If it is really the fourth level, your attack on it will probably be like tickling it."

Leng Nuanzhi nodded, closed his eyes again, and collected all the remaining zombie crystal cores.

After collecting them, a big pit suddenly appeared under the zombies. All the zombies fell into it and the soil automatically buried it, but this area was suddenly much higher than other places.

It was more than enough to collect the zombie crystal cores, and they dug holes to bury the zombies. Leng Nuanzhi felt the fatigue again. She rubbed her temples helplessly and sighed: "I hate the feeling of headache."

Nuan Nuan hurriedly said: "Crystal cores I've divided it up for you, you know? You are a rich woman now, I think you need to carve out a special room to put the crystal nuclei."

Leng Nuanzhi chuckled: "What you said is too exaggerated. ."

Nuannuan said: "It's not an exaggeration, it's not an exaggeration. Think about it! You will definitely continue to collect zombies in the future, and you don't use it often, so the crystal cores will pile up."

Leng Nuanzhi: "Those The crystal core doesn't belong to me alone, it's for my brother and the others to use!"

"There are many more, many, many more."

Leng Nuanzhi: "Okay, let's not talk about this issue anymore. How is the situation outside? No. I know if those two people can survive."

Nuannuan: "Those two people were tied up, and your parents are back."

Leng Nuanzhi nodded: "Then I'll go out first."

"Okay..."

As soon as Leng Nuanzhi appeared in the room, everyone turned their heads and looked at her eagerly.

"Uh..." What's the expression?

Tonghua looked over and narrowed her eyes slightly: "Zhizhi, where's the bed? I'm

already sleepy." Leng Nuanzhi suddenly wondered if this girl would be able to sleep sitting down if she came out a little later.

"I'll do it right away." Leng Nuanzhi put the stove and table into the space and took out the bed.

This room was originally two rooms, separated by a simple board room in the middle. The inside was the bedroom, and the outside room contained a wardrobe and some sundries.

Now that the middle panel has been removed, the space has become larger. It can accommodate four or five beds without any problem, and it will not be crowded when everyone sleeps.

Song Yu and Zhou Muchiao were not used to this method at first. They always felt that it was against the rules to sleep in the same room with girls, but after sleeping with Simmons a few times... it smelled

really good -

they slept in a hotel before, and the bed was so good. It's hard and cold, and I always hear the roars of zombies at night. I can't sleep well, can't eat well, and suffer all night long. The feeling is really simple -

now I not only have a warm bed every day, but also I feel particularly safe and psychologically comforted, even if I have to stay up late every day, I feel happy.

Just as I made the bed, there was another noise outside.

"What's going on? What's going on?"

"I'm going to take a look." Leng Zhizhao said, opened the door and walked out.

People in the room were also curious and ran out to take a look.

"Captain Suo, we can't sleep like this! It's just one night! How can we survive!" "

They are so scary like this. Can you get them downstairs?"

"What if they turn into zombies and break free of the rope?" , what should we do?"

"I saw it. When that person transformed into a corpse, he was so strong that several people couldn't pull him."

After Leng Zhizhao and others came out, they heard the survivors chattering. discussing.

"What's going on?" Leng Zhizhao asked.

Suo Yichun pointed toward the corner.

The two people placed in the corner had very painful facial expressions, their faces were red, they were twisted and struggling, and veins popped out on their heads and hands.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] The story of the growth of the milk doll , [Time Travel and Rebirth] What evil did the reborn young master do , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The still waters of the Three Kingdoms , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Xian Sen's personal bodyguard , [Time Travel and Rebirth] ] The best queen VS the evil emperor , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The savage concubine: please calm down , my beloved concubine, [Time Travel and Rebirth] Infinite Purgatory , [Time Travel and Rebirth] (Rebirth) If I dont die , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Sandalwood Yin , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Abandoned Wife Farmer

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 159. Chapter 159 Whatever doesnt affect my fun

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 159 It doesnt matter if it doesnt affect my fun.

Ah——

The timid man roared suddenly, opened and closed his eyes, and let out some painful growls as if he was awake.

"Captain Suo, look, are they going to transform into zombies? How about... just kill them before they become zombies!"

Suo Yichun frowned and said: "They were human before they changed. We can't give up anything. A glimmer of hope."

"But how can we rest peacefully with them like this?"

The people in the knowledge-seeking team basically saw finished zombies. This was the first time they saw the process of human corpse transformation.

Leng Nuanzhi also looked at the two people in the corner. His parents, brother, and Aunt Liu all had fevers. Mu Yang, who was seen later, also had fevers, but they all later awakened their powers.

And the two people in front of them reacted so fiercely. Is it because they want to transform into corpses?

After all the hard work, cutting out the flesh, disinfecting and rinsing it, is it really impossible to defeat the zombie virus?

Suo Yichun frowned, and after thinking for a moment, he said: "In this case, let's make a room and put them in the room!"

After saying that, he said to Suo Menghui behind him: "Second sister, please give it to them again." Tie a circle of wire and tie them to the chair, so that even if they turn into zombies, they can't break away."

Suo Menghui nodded and replied: "Okay..."

Although one room was vacated, the rest The space will be more crowded, but the survivors can tolerate it without staying with people who are about to become zombies.

But -

they think too simply.

After the two people were moved into the room, they would let out a miserable howl from time to time, waking people up from their dazed state.

When you listen carefully, there is no sound over there again, and when you are about to fall asleep, there is another howling over there.

This is bound to be a sleepless night.

This situation lasted until the second half of the night, and the people watching the night felt that something was a little abnormal. Suo Yichun took someone into the room and saw that both of them were hot and had basically fallen into a deep sleep.

"Alas!" Suo Yichun sighed, these two people probably wouldn't be able to survive it.

Several people silently exited the room, mentally prepared to collect the bodies of the two of them.

After Leng Nuanzhi entered the space, she didn't understand the situation outside. She had a full sleep. When she woke up, she saw Nuan Nuan Tuan next to her, and then she remembered that the pet nest was still soaking in the washing machine.

After getting out of bed lightly, Leng Nuanzhi went to pick up the pet's nest and soaked it quite clean.

And it turned out to be a pink nest, which shows how dirty it was at the beginning, so dirty that the original color can no longer be seen.

After hanging up the pet's nest to dry, Leng Nuanzhi felt that it was still early, so he went to exercise in the bamboo forest for a while. He was covered in sweat and dripping with pleasure.

"Zhizhi, why didn't you call me when you woke up!" Nuan Nuan appeared on the bamboo forest.

Leng Nuanzhi took the move and stood up, wiped the sweat from his forehead and said, "It's quite hard for you too. You have to manage such a big field, and sometimes you have to help me. I didn't call you because you were sleeping soundly." Nuan

Nuanzhi said . He flew down, landed on Leng Nuanzhi's shoulder, rubbed her cheek, and said softly: "Well... Zhizhi will feel sorry for me, I'm so happy, then everything I have done is worth it. "

Leng Nuanzhi tapped its small nose and chuckled: "Be careful, the sweat on my body has made your fur wet."

As a result, Nuan Nuan rubbed her even harder: "It's okay, I just want to know. Zhizhi, come closer. I want to take a hot bath with Zhizhi later."

Lengnuan Zhizhi laughed at it: "What? Aren't you going to roll in the spiritual spring water?"

Nuannuan chuckled: "You should wash and roll around, it doesn't affect my fun. Whatever it takes is fine."

Leng Nuanzhi held it in his arms: "That's it. Let's go take a bath."

One person and one beast took a hot bath comfortably.

Habit is really a scary thing. Leng Nuanzhi was not used to being stared at while taking a bath. It didn't seem like long time had passed since she was bathing with Nuan Nuan. However, what should be changed still changed.

When Leng Nuanzhi came out at the specified time, he found that everyone in the room was already awake.

She was confused: "Did I make a mistake about the time?"

Several people had just dressed up and seemed to be planning to go out. Leng's mother replied: "You didn't make a mistake about the time. It was the sound outside that woke us up."

Leng Nuan Zhi glanced at the door, "What's the noise outside?"

Leng Zhizhao said, "Those two people have probably turned into zombies and were roaring early in the morning."

...

They still haven't gotten through it after all!

"Roar——"

Another zombie scream came from outside.

"They haven't killed the zombie yet?"

"Why did I only hear one voice?"

"Let's go out and take a look."

The people from the knowledge-seeking team opened the door and walked out. The survivors in the living room also looked like they had just been killed. He looked like he had woken up, nestled in the quilt and unwilling to move.

"Roar -"

Another zombie roar came, and the people from the knowledge-seeking team stepped through the hole between the two floors. Suo Yichun and his teammates were standing at the door of the room where the zombies were closed. outside.

"Captain Leng." Suo Yichun nodded and said hello when he saw a few people.

Leng Zhizhao nodded: "Captain Suo, why don't you open the door?"

Suo Yichun hesitated because he had a psychological burden. He could kill zombies without hesitation, but these two people were living people before!

"It's over." Reality did not allow him to hesitate, and he had to face what he should face.

Suo Yichun opened the door, but what he saw at the scene surprised him.

Because I still had some hope for the two of them, I wrapped them in a quilt when I tied them up last night.

Now one of them is still wrapped up well, and he is sitting on the stool in an orderly manner, with his head hanging down;

while the other one... no, it can no longer be called a human.

His face was bruised and covered with black lines. This man had completely turned into a zombie. His quilt had fallen off, and his stool was crooked on the ground. He was struggling to move to the man next to him.

Sticky yellow saliva flowed from his wide-open mouth. Seeing so many people pouring in at the door, he instantly became more excited.

"Ho-ho-"

"Ho-ho--"

"Brother Chun, that person seems to be still alive." Gu Yu'an pointed at the person next to him.

Suo Yichun said hurriedly: "Get him out quickly." After saying that, he quickly walked in with Gu Yu'an, and struck out with a lightning strike, electrifying the zombies and causing them to emit black smoke.

Suo Menghui also went in and broke the wire that tied the man, but was forced out by Suo Yichun and Gu Yu'an.

The cowardly man turned into a zombie, while the other one was still in a coma, but his fever had subsided.

"It's a blessing that one of them survived." Song Yu couldn't help but sigh.

"It would be great if there was a vaccine." Zhou Muchiao said, "Both of these two people can survive." "

Professor Song, you must quickly develop a vaccine!" Father Leng agreed.

Professor Song asked: "When can we get back to the base?"

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] The story of the growth of the milk doll , [Time Travel and Rebirth] What evil did the reborn young master do , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The still waters of the Three Kingdoms , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Xian Sen's personal bodyguard , [Time Travel and Rebirth] ] The best queen VS the evil emperor , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The savage concubine: please calm down , my beloved concubine, [Time Travel and Rebirth] Infinite Purgatory , [Time Travel and Rebirth] (Rebirth) If I dont die , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Sandalwood Yin , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Abandoned Wife Farmer

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 160. Chapter 160 is a bit like the sound of flapping wings

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 160 A bit like the sound of flapping wings

. Leng Zhizhao said: "It took us three days when we came here. Judging from the current situation, it will probably take five or six days."

Zhou Muchiao said: "City B can't be too far from City Z, right? ! It will take another three or five days?"

Leng Zhiyi spread his hands and said, "I can't help it, the road is not smooth! I chose this road because it was remote. Who would have thought that I would encounter a giant zombie and be disturbed by its screams? Attracting so many zombies, I hope there will be peace in the future!"

Speaking of those zombies, Leng Zhizhao remembered one thing: "Captain Suo, let's divide the crystal cores of the zombies we killed before!"

People from the Xunzhi Team The crystal cores were dug out very quickly. It is estimated that Suo Yichun's people did not dig out many crystal cores. Even if it is the end of the world, one must have principles in life.

Suo Yichun waved his hand and said: "That's not necessary. We don't have as much effort as your people. What's more, what we dug has already been divided. Let's just calculate it next time!"

Leng Zhizhao nodded: "That's fine..."

Simple After finishing breakfast, everyone continued on their way.

It is said that the man who was scratched by the zombies also awakened the wind power. Suo Yichun's team now has another superpower user.

In the next two days, we didn't encounter any powerful zombies. If we keep going at this rate, we should be able to reach the base in a short time.

Just as the survivors were looking forward to life after arriving at the base, an accident happened again.

At that time, we were passing through a road surrounded by mountains on both sides, and there was really no suitable place to rest, so we had to rest at the foot of the mountain on the side of the road to make lunch.

As soon as Leng Nuanzhi took out Suo Yichun's big pot and put it on the earthen stove, he heard a sound of banging.

A bit like the sound of flapping wings.

Everyone was very surprised. They raised their necks and looked up at the sky, and saw what looked like a large dark cloud coming from behind the mountain.

Mother Leng exclaimed: "Get in the car quickly, it's a mutant bird... no, no, it's not a zombie bird." The

mutant animals at least have a decent appearance, and after mutation, you can still tell what species they were originally.

The most prominent thing about zombies is that they are ugly. They either lose their skin or hair, and they also have some characteristics that are not originally part of them. It becomes difficult to tell what they are after they become so numerous.

As soon as the survivors heard this, they rushed to the car without waiting for someone to organize them. They pushed each other and got into a mess. There were even collisions. When they fell down, they also knocked down others.

"Don't mess around -" Suo Yichun was furious. These people would never learn to be obedient.

Leng Nuanzhi raised his hand and put the big pot in again, and the group of zombie birds got closer to everyone.

In comparison, the people in the Knowledge Seeking Team were much calmer. They first asked the few people with low force values ​​to sit in the car with the doors and windows closed, while the others went to deal with the zombie birds and buy time for the survivors to get into the car quickly.

The zombie birds have arrived. These birds have sparse brown feathers, but their abdomens are gray. In some places, their fur has fallen out, revealing rough, purple-black skin with bulges.

Zombie birds are not very big, only as big as an adult's fist, but their beaks and claws are extremely sharp, and their numbers are staggering.

Leng Nuanzhi saw with his own eyes a flock of birds pounce on a survivor, and the man rolled around on the ground screaming.

By the time she rushed over to save the people, the birds had already taken off, leaving only a red human skeleton underneath.

The food was so clean that there was almost no meat residue left.

"Get in the car quickly -" Seeing that several people were attacked by the zombie birds, Suo Yichun became anxious. While roaring, the thunderball in his hand flew into the air as if it was free of charge. The zombie birds looked like the following Black smoke fell down like rain.

"Ah...ahhhh..." A survivor screamed and ran past Leng Zhizhao and others. He was covered with zombie birds, and no matter how much the survivor waved his arms, he couldn't drive them away.

Mu Yang swung out a few vines to drive away the zombie birds on his body, but the man still fell down with blood all over his body.

Just as he waved away one batch, another batch pounced on the corpses. Leng Zhiyi threw a few fireballs and burned a batch to death, but more zombie birds pounced on them.

They seem to have the mentality that even if they die, they will take a bite, like moths rushing to the flame.

In just a short time, a dozen survivors had died, and the remaining survivors had basically gotten into the car.

Gu Yu'an used fireballs to cover himself while Suo Mengfei closed the rear door of the truck.

Another car was also closed by the combined efforts of Suo Menghui and Suo Yichun.

As soon as they left the location of the truck, the zombie birds pounced on the truck compartment, making a squeaking sound that scared the survivors inside to tremble.

Suo Yichun shouted: "Captain Leng, let the girls get on the bus first!"

"Okay." Leng Zhizhao also responded loudly, turning to Leng Nuan not far away: "Sister, take Hua Yueqing and the others to the bus."

Leng Nuanzhi nodded, and the long sword in his hand moved quickly towards their car, scattering countless corpses of zombie birds along the way.

Suo Mengfei, Suo Menghui and Meng Yulan also ran over, and Suo Yichun and several other supernatural beings escorted them to the off-road vehicle.

Leng Nuanzhi and the other three also retreated to their cars. "Tonghua and Yue Qing get in the car first."

"Zhizhi, you get in first." Tonghua and Yue Qing said in unison.

Leng Nuanzhi frowned slightly and said: "Be obedient, go in first, get in the car, open the sunroof, and wait for me."

After saying that, without giving the two a chance to refute, he turned around in the air and jumped onto the car, scattering a large amount of water in the process. Wind blade.

The wind blade directly killed a large number of zombie birds, leaving a large gap above the heads of the three people. Taking this opportunity, Tonghua and Yue Qing quickly got into the car.

A large piece of wind blade was scattered, and Leng Nuanzhi lost half of his superpower. After getting on the roof of the car, he took out the crystal core and absorbed it while continuing to kill the zombie birds that came around again.

The sunroof below had been opened, but Leng Nuanzhi did not choose to go down because she saw that her brother had not entered the car either. As soon as she disappeared, all these zombie birds would fly over, causing greater pressure on Leng Zhizhao and the others.

Leng Zhizhao seemed to have guessed what Leng Nuanzhi was thinking, and while shooting fireballs into the air, he said loudly: "Sister, go in first, drive the car away, and lure away some of the zombie birds."

Leng Mu and others below were also urging Leng Nuanzhi to hurry up. Click in.

Leng Nuan Zhi thought about it, weren't these zombie birds just for food? Eating humans is also eating, eating zombies is also eating, and there are a lot of zombies in her space.

Thinking of this, Leng Nuanzhi sent out another wind blade to push back a large wave of zombie birds, jumped directly into the skylight, and said to Leng Wan below: "Cousin, drive."

Leng Wanzhi was already tense, and he didn't wait. Leng Nuanzhi started the car as soon as he came in completely.

Tonghua and Yue Qing hugged Leng Nuanzhi's waist, fearing that she would be thrown out.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] The story of the growth of the milk doll , [Time Travel and Rebirth] What evil did the reborn young master do , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The still waters of the Three Kingdoms , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Xian Sen's personal bodyguard , [Time Travel and Rebirth] ] The best queen VS the evil emperor , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The savage concubine: please calm down , my beloved concubine, [Time Travel and Rebirth] Infinite Purgatory , [Time Travel and Rebirth] (Rebirth) If I dont die , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Sandalwood Yin , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Abandoned Wife Farmer

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 173 8
https://m.shubaow.net/265/265568/ Author: Cheese oil-soaked rice balls Category: Rebirth Release time: 2022-10-27 Latest: The text of Chapter 78 is o...
875 104 1
Between the Crystals is coming summer 2024! Please add this to your library to get notified when I start posting the chapters! Summary: Run. Don't lo...
8.3K 82 7
黑氣席卷[天災] / Black air sweeps across [natural disaster] 作者︰金彩 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/285788.html Summer solstice rebirth and return to the previ...
6.1K 169 10
Naruto was walking to the edge of a cliff to jump off and kill himself but someone stopped him just in time