Date A Mysterious Being

By Dokkkku

"This is... Me?" Lucas, a enigmatic young man who awakens to a life shrouded in mystery. Without a single mem... More

Chapter 1 - A Mysterious Being
Chapter 2 - Spirit
Chapter 3 - Omnipotence
Chapter 4 - A new beginning
Chapter 5 - A Girl with no Name
Chapter 6 - Give me a Name!
Chapter 7 - Date
Chapter 8 - Puppet
Chapter 9 - Spirit of Water Manipulation
Chapter 10 - Yoshinon
Chapter 11 - Yoshino
Chapter 12 - Frozen Field
Chapter 13 - Takamiya Mana
Chapter 14 - Tempest Yamai
Chapter 15 - Bedroom Tango
Chapter 16 - Cross-Counter Heart
Chapter 17 - Sisterly Bond
Chapter 18 - Diva
Chapter 19 - Male/Female
Chapter 20 - Maid Café
Chapter 21 - White Licorice
Chapter 22 - Gabriel
Chapter 23 - A Siege of Two
Chapter 24 - DEM
Chapter 25 - Strongest Wizard
Chapter 26 - Demon King
Chapter 27 - Death
Chapter 28 - Return
Chapter 29 - Gift
Chapter 30 - Game
Chapter 31 - Disappearance
Chapter 32 - Culprit
Chapter 33 - Little Monsters
Chapter 34 - Harassment
Chapter 35 - Make Up
Chapter 36 - Truth
Chapter 37 - The Great Fall
Chapter 38 - Efreet
Chapter 39 - Goetia
Chapter 40 - Rampage
Chapter 41 - True Killer
Chapter 42 - Tobiichi
Chapter 43 - Breaking the world
Chapter 44 - Devil
Chapter 45 - Memories
Chapter 46 - Disaster
Chapter 48 - Mangaka Honjou
Chapter 49 - Otaku Life
Chapter 50 - 2.5 Dimensional
Chapter 51 - Comico Match
Chapter 52 - What's yours is mine
Chapter 53 - Zodiac
Chapter 54 - Upgrade
Chapter 55 - Fairytales
Chapter 56 - Just Highschoolers
Chapter 57 - Battle of the Cosmos
Chapter 58 - Unlock
Chapter 59 - Lock
Chapter 60 - All alone
Chapter 61 - Cosmos vs Inverse
Chapter 62 - Hoshimiya
Chapter 63 - Nibelcol
Chapter 64 - Bitter-Sweet Valentine
Chapter 65 - Birth of the First Spirit
Chapter 66 - A message for war
Chapter 67 - Preparation
Chapter 68 - Distant Past
Chapter 69 - Family
Chapter 70 - Mio
Chapter 71 - Sanctuary of all Creation
Chapter 72 - Magician
Chapter 73 - Massacre
Chapter 74 - Forgotten Memories

Chapter 47 - Dáinsleif

179 7 2
By Dokkkku

"Shidou! Shidou! Where are you!?"

Tohka and the others were running around the city shouting.

The residents walking near them looked at them with curiosity but, they did not care about it at all and continued shouting.

Around half an hour passed after the search started. At first everyone looked around the Ratotoskr underground facility but they discovered traces of Shidou escaping outside; the girls then moved up to the land to look for him in the area.

"Shidou....Just where the hell did he go with such a condition? I can't even sense his Reiryoku. There's no way he can hide his presence, right?"

"Perhaps............there's no way he collapsed somewhere...............?"

After Lucas cursed, Yoshino replied back while making an uneasy 八 eyebrow shape. It's true that, they can't dismiss that because of Shidou's current condition. Tohka looked over to Kotori with a worried face.

When she did, Kotori nodded.

"With that possibility in mind, we entered nearby hospitals to look for him just in case. Reine will contact us when someone is brought in as an emergency case and it looks like it's about Shidou."

And, the moment Kotori said that, a call came from the Incam with good timing.

".........Everyone, can you all hear me?"

Reine's sleepy voice shook their right ears. Everyone, placed their hands over the Incam to prevent missing any information.

"Reine, what's wrong?"

"...........Yeah, I found Shin."

"---! Really!? Where is he? Did he collapse and was brought to a hospital as expected.........!?" After Kotori shouted, Reine shook her throat that sounds like a groan.

"........No, apparently he did not collapse. Forget that------"

"............Forget what?"

Natsumi made a doubtful face while pressing the incam after hearing Reine's stumbling sentence.

"...........It's faster if you see it yourselves. Anyway, just head over there, it's at the main street of the 3rd district." After leaving that, the call ended. Natsumi pouted her lips in dissatisfaction.

"Wh-what was that, leaving such a worrying sentence........"

"It's good news that we now know the place. Let's head over there now!"

Everyone nodded at her words. Tohka kicked the ground and dashed off.

"Okay, let's go! Let's go to Shidou!"

But immediately, Lucas called out to her from behind.

"Tohka! Wrong way! 3rd district is this way!"

"Mu! Oohh, oh yeah!"

After Tohka replied, without losing her speed, she performed a beautiful turn by turning aside adroitly as if was performing dance steps and chased after everyone.

She headed to the street with Yoshino who smiled wryly, while the others shrugged their shoulders-------soon, they came out to an open street.

"She said the main street of 3rd district so it should be around here........."

"I wonder where darling is..."

"........! E-everyone, over there............!"

When everyone was looking around restlessly, Yoshino suddenly shouted and pointed at the end of the street.

They all directed their attentions there. And...they all gasped at the same time.
But that was only natural. That's because, only one zone had an early snowfall and the surface was covered in white.

No, that was not all. Just when they thought sparkling drops of ice fell from the empty air together with snow, there were several beautiful ice candle stands placed at the side of the wide street.

Next off, the candle stands leading from the back of the street started to light up systematically and it drew a magical flower street.

"Th-this is......."

When Tohka was shocked at the mysterious scene, a young man leisurely walked down the middle of the street as if he owns the place. He had a familiar Raizen high school uniform and a neuter face.

---There is no mistake. That's Itsuka Shidou, the person they were looking for. He was not wobbling around like just now and his face doesn't look sick.

"Shi-Shidou........?"

In a troubled manner, Tohka brought her eyebrows closer together. After she did that, as if to respond to her, the pedestrians around them started to clap their hands. Waaaa, they cheered loudly. It's as if they were welcoming Shidou.

"Guh, how impudent. What's with that entrance. It looks kind of cool."

"Point. Kaguya, that isn't the issue here."

Yuzuru told Kaguya; who was gritting her teeth in regret. But within that leisure conversation, Lucas' hands were trembling in shock.

"This is......no way, Yoshino and Kotori's Spirit power-----and, are the people around us obeying him due to Miku's power?"

She does not know what is happening to Shidou right now but judging by Lucas' reaction, she could imagine that this situation is not something worthy of welcome. Tohka jumped out to Shidou and shouted loudly.

"Shidou!"

"-----Hm?"

Shidou then looked over there as if he finally noticed them before slowly walking to them.

"Aah, it's Tohka. Also everyone too. What's wrong? You all looked like you're rushing."

Shidou said that with his usual gentle tone. At the very least, no one would believe if they were told that this young man collapsed from a sickness during the afternoon.

But all of them already received an explanation of Shidou's current condition from Reine and Kotori so, they already know of his weird state. But more importantly, the weird scene unfolding in front of their eyes would very well support their explanations.

Kotori followed after Tohka and let out an uneasy covered voice.

"Don't give me that 'What's wrong'! What were you thinking; leaving the hospital with that condition!?"

"Aah..............sorry. I made you all worry. It's okay now. My body is alright. Forget that, I feel like I am brimming with power."

After saying that, Shidou made one finger stand, and blew at his fingertip.
When he did that, fire lighted up and swirled around before disappearing.

"Shidou, you........."

"Haha, it's amazing right? I am able to do this now. With this, I will be able to finally fight with everyone. Everyone going through danger won't-------"

"Shidou!"

Lucas shouted loudly like a beasts roar and Shidou stopped his words.

"Please. Calm down and listen. Right now, the path between you and the Spirits you sealed is contracting, and you are in dangerous condition. So please. Listen to what we have to say."

"Dangerous situation? What method are you going to use to cure me with?"

"Kotori and---"

"We are going to make you give all five of us a passionate and hot kiss."

Miku crooked her hips and interrupted Lucas' words. After that, Shidou opened his eyes wide for an instant before making a fearless smile.

"Really? Isn't that just a lie Kotori made to kiss me?"

While saying that, Shidou lifted Kotori's chin with a bewitching hand movement. Kotori's face turned red.

"Wha........!? What kind of joke is that. That isn't the time----"

""Ah~~""

Miku and Natsumi nodded in some kind of agreement.

"Wait, what's with the 'Ah~', you two!?"

After Kotori shouted, Shidou made a happy face while turning his body.

"It's a joke. There's no way my cute sister will make a lie for her own gain and benefit."

".............kuh, why you...........!"

Kotori brought her eyebrows closer while her face was red. Shidou placed his hands on his chin.

"But it's kind of regretful to lose all the power I gained. More importantly, it feels wasteful to kiss you five with a working kind of feel to it. Since we have a chance like this. Why don't we make some wonderful memories?"

After saying that, Shidou winked at them. Sweat ran down Tohka's cheeks when she saw this unfamiliar scene.

"................Are you feeling sick as expected, Shidou?"

"No way, I am doing very well, my lovely Tohka."

"M-Muu..........."

She still thinks something is a little off. Tohka made a sullen face as if she's troubled.
However, Shidou ignored that and continued.

"With that said, how about we do this? Everyone will try to kiss me right at 12:00 midnight today."

"12:00 midnight............?"

"---Isn't magic running out at midnight a set scenario?"

"No...I don't think that's how magic works---"

"................."

Kotori started sweating after she saw Shidou say those embarrassing words without any signs of pretending. However, Shidou showed no signs of caring and continued on.

"But with one condition---"

Shidou made his index finger stand.
And-----told them his suggestion.

"Until now, I have been making you five fall for me to seal your Reiryoku. In that case, now it's your turn to make me fall for you."

They opened their eyes wide after hearing Shidou's words.

"Wha..........."

"Mu........?"

"Make you fall for us.......is it?"

Shidou agreed at everyone's response.

"Well, in a more accurate sense, I already love everyone so, Make me fall for you might not be the right term for it-----"

Shidou shrugged his shoulders while making a wry smile and continued on.

"I don't care what method you use. All you all have to do is make my heart go doki. Methods that will make me unable to resist getting kissed by you five."

After saying that, Shidou made his index finger and thumb stand before 'Bang!' making a gesture as if he shot through the girl's heart.

All of them were dumbfounded at Shidou's suggestion but-----immediately, Kotori shouted angrily.

"Didn't you hear me!? We are running out of time! We are not free to do that!"

"Haha, I think this much is fine you know. Life is short. So let's have fun."

"Tch...........Don't screw with me!" After Kotori shouted, she spread out her hand.

"Lucas! Grab Shidou! We're going with the forceful method now that it comes to this!"

The same time with Kotori's order, Lucas kicked the ground and restrained Shidou's arms.

"Oi oi, doesn't this go against Ratatoskr methods?"

"Shut up! It's because you won't listen! Also-----"

Kotori walked heavily towards Shidou while shouting in a desperate tone.

"Shidou, you love me right!? Then there is no problem!"

Shidou was shocked for a moment after hearing Kotori's words before his cheeks relaxed.

"Hahaha........I see. That's right. I love you Kotori."

"..........uuh!" Kotori's face blushed red.

"Come on. Stop wasting time!" Lucas shouted.

"Shu-shut up! Anyway, I'll end it first!"

Kotori said that before stopping her legs, and placed both her hands on Shidou's cheeks. She then slowly brought her lips closer in a nervous manner.

"Fuuun............."

And. Just when Shidou made a prankster smile, the next moment, his body started glowing.

"Wha-----"

"----Will you continue even with this?"

After the light settled down, the voice that said that does not belong to Shidou.

No, it's a little different in a correct sense. They heard that voice before.

"Yo-you're.........."

"-----Shiori...?"

Lucas silently said the name of the girl that appeared in his arms.

Yes. The place Shidou was at until now, had one girl existing there. Although her face does not look so different from Shidou, her hair was long and was wearing a girl uniform.

Her name is Itsuka Shiori. It's Shidou's form when he cross-dressed last time.

No-----that was not all. In Lucas' eyes, he could not see the Shiori there and the Shiori she saw last time, as a same existence.

What was the reason? The atmosphere seen from the Shiori was different. Her body line felt more rounded or her thighs peeping out from the hem of her skirt looks oddly soft-------

When Lucas was thinking about that, Kotori's face was filled with surprise.

"Cross-dressing in an instant......no, this power, it's Natsumi's transformation ability....!?"

"Correct. But, that's only 50%"

".....! N-no way------"
Kotori twitched her shoulders before using her right hand to perform an eagle grip on Shiori's breast.

"Yaaan."

"Hii..........!?"

After Shiori let out an oddly erotic voice, Kotori gasped and took a step back.

"Thi-this feeling......."

"Yup. It's real."

"Gyaaaa!?"

While her whole body was trembling, Kotori shouted loudly. Shiori made a broad smile because she thought it was funny and could not handle it.

"Fufu, that's no good Kotori. It's because you tried kissing forcefully that this happened."

"Bu-but even so, why youu........!"

"So, what are you going to do? The path will still widen up even if you do it like this, right?"

After saying that, Shiori made a fearless smile. Kotori hesitated her words for a moment and immediately clenched her fist before shouting.

"D-don't look down on me------"

"Kyaaa!"

But. Half-way through Kotori's words, a high-pitched flirtatious voice came from behind. It was Miku.

"Eh, eh, perhaps this is really the girl mode!? Can this really be happening!? Yes! I am okay with this! Let's kiss now!"

"Ahaha.............now that I think about it, Miku's here. This might be a bad move?" Shiori made a wry smile as she scratched her cheeks. Miku swung her head sideways.

"Noooo! Instead, this is a good job! I-I'm digging innnnnnnn!" Miku shouted and jumped at Shiori with a gesture as if she was jumping into a pool.

However, Shiori distorted her face and made a snap with her fingers.

Next moment, a glowing mirror appeared in Shiori's hand and it covered the surroundings with a blinding light.

"Huh------!?"

"Kuh.........!"

Tohka covered her eyes from the sudden flash.

"Wh-what is this? What is happening............?"

After a few seconds, Tohka blinked several times while looking around.

She then-----opened her eyes wide at the scene unfolded there.

"Wha!?"

However, it was only natural for her to do so. That's because------everyone gathered there were all turned into Shiori.

"T-there are tons of Shioris!?"

"Shock. What is this?"

"Eh, M-me too......!?"

Everyone probably noticed the weird situation. Each one of them showed their bewilderment. Well, only one person---

"Kyaaaaaaa! Paradiseeeeeee!" ---Was shouting energetically though.

Lucas looked down at himself and gasped. He could not confirm his own face but his clothes and hair were turned exactly like Shiori's.

What's more, that wasn't all. In his pants---no. His skirt. He couldn't feel it. It was gone.

Dododododo! Just when he could hear some kind of earthquake, a large group of Shioris were running towards the girls.

"Ouuuu!"

"Everyone!"

"Let me join in too!"

"Wha...........!?"

Lucas twitched his shoulders when he saw the unexpected scene. Apparently, the pedestrians nearby were also turned into Shioris. What's more, they were obeying Shiori thanks to her Voice. As if to cover the real Shiori, they gathered at one spot.

"Kuhh.............get lost!"

Even though she was using Natsumi's power, Lucas is quite confident in finding the real one if he looks carefully. Still, on top of the large numbers, there was this children game group situation, and he was unable to do so. And since Natsumi's powers also change the aura of everyone, Lucas couldn't rely on his detection ability to find the real one. Within the situation where recognizing anyone is impossible, they lost sight of the real Shiori.

"E-everyone, are you all okay!?"

"Y-yes.....somehow.........."

"Reply. But, where is the real one-----"

And the moment Yuzuru (The presumed Shiori) said that, one human figure flew up to the sky from the countless Shioris.

"That's..........!"

"Shidou!"

After seeing the figure, Tohka shouted.

Yes. It's the real Shidou who turned back to a male that flew up to the sky.

"Haha, sorry everyone. But, I did not lie when I said I will kiss you if you make my heart go doki."

Shidou lifted the sides of his lips.

"-----Well then, go ahead and make me fall for you."

After leaving those words----Shidou disappeared into the sky.

"..........................."

Ellen was walking down the corridor of the temporary DEM industries building while perking up her shoulders in irritation.

Her mouth was twisted to a へ shape, her eyebrows were brought closer to make a frown and her walking seemed somewhat violent. For the strongest- Ellen, who has dedicated to fulfill her everyday life with an elegant behavior; this was a rare occasion.

However, that's only normal. That's because, even though she was not in her wiring suits, she was totally toyed with by Itsuka Shidou, who's supposed to be a normal human. There was no higher humiliation than this, to the prideful Ellen.

"...............kuh."

That hateful young man's face floats up her mind each time she thinks about it. After Ellen gritted her teeth, she clenched her fist with a Don! before punching the corridor wall.

"Auuu.............."

It was more painful than expected. She crouched down on the spot with teary eyes and rubbed her hand.

Nonetheless, this was not the time for her to being doing that. Yes, right after she got back to the building, Ellen was told that she was being called by Westcott. After Ellen regained her composure, she rode the elevator and headed to her destination before knocking on the door.

"----Ike. It's me."

"Aah, enter."

"I'll be intruding."

After a short reply, she opened the door. Just like usual, Westcott was leisurely sitting down on a chair as if he was waiting for Ellen.

"Sorry, for calling you all of a sudden."

"No-----Did something happen with Material A?"

If he had business with Ellen at this timing, that's the only thing she could think of. She said that without breaking her posture. Westcott made an exaggerated shrug.

"Yeah, that's also one of it. Apparently, Nightmare attacked us when the transporter was about to take off."

"By Nightmare..........?"

Ellen frowned her eyebrows when she heard that name. Nightmare. Tokisaki Kurumi. She's someone who holds a deep connection to DEM; in the last battle of the DEM japan branch, she's the Spirit that caused the most damage.

"You don't look that surprised. Ike."

"Aah. I'm really not. Perhaps, I expected this much to happen. After all, Nightmare is in contact with the person, who was retrieved Material A before." Westcott said.

If something happened the Material A then this won't end as a joke but his expression does not look like he is acting tough or is bluffing.

"So, what happened to the transporter?"

"Thanks to the Wizard guarding it, we apparently escaped the problem." Ellen slightly narrowed her eyes when she heard those words.

"-----Adeptus 2, huh?"

"Yes. She did a great job the moment she got enlisted. Material A should be reaching here by tonight."

"Is that so. That's great news."

Even though she said that, Ellen had question marks in her head.

"Material A was taken by Nightmare, so get it back."-----She would understand if he told her that but Ellen had no roles to play if it was getting send here safely.
But at that moment, she recalled back the words Westcott said just now.

"-----You said that this was one of it right?"

"Yes. I called you over for this other case." Westcott agreed before continuing on.

"Just now when you were out, we detected a strange Reiha reading in the city. I thought it was a new Spirit but it's seems weird. It's as if several Reiha were forcefully condensed into one frame."

"When I was out------Hah?" Ellen reached a certain conclusion opened her eyes widely. Yes. Ellen met it. She met the young man that had a strange power that can only be performed by using Reiryoku..........!

"And you will be----"

"-------Leave it to me."

Before Westcott could finish his sentence, Ellen said that as if she was biting on the office table.

"Looks like your quite fired up. Did something happen?"

"That is not true. I am as usual. I will definitely bring the target's head here."

"No, if possible, I want you to capture it as a sample for us."

In a rare occasion, Westcott said that while his eyes were wide opened in surprise.

After Shidou got away, the girls and Lucas gathered in a briefing room in a corner of the underground Ratatoskr. While surrounding a round table, everyone was making difficult expressions.

"Muu...........what should we do?"

Tohka said that while placing her elbow on the table, the Yamai sisters then nodded to show their agreement.

"Is that really Shidou in the first place? His words sounded a little weird."

"Consent. He has turned into quite a gigolo."

It's true that Shidou was acting different from usual. He was oddly filled with confidence and if it was the usual Shidou, he would answer the girl's demands without placing any weird conditions. And more importantly, if it was the usual Shidou, it's unthinkable that he would use Natsumi's power to fully turn into a female.

As if to answer that question, Reine, who was sitting down, raised her voice.

"...........Of course, that's Shin, but due to the influence of his fever and Reiryoku, his self-restraints got a little off and he turned high."

"No matter which one it is, it doesn't change the fact that this is an annoying situation. Kuh..........that stupid brother; getting carried away like that. Does he even know how dangerous his condition is......!?"

Kotori crunched down her chupa chups in irritation, and took out 2 more from the candy holder around her hips before shoving it in her mouth.

"Nothing will start with complains." Lucas said quietly. He then continued his words with a calm manner.

"Shidou said he would accept your kisses if you make him fall for you guys before midnight. If that's the case, you just have to take it on. How's the time?"

"...............That's true. Judging by the numbers, we have plenty of time to make it if you all are able to kiss him by midnight. The problem is-------are you able to make him fall for you all by then though?"

Everyone looked at the wall clock after hearing Reine's words. The time was currently 7pm. Basically; they only had 5 more hours left of time.

The total spirits sealed by Shidou count to 5. In a simple calculation, one person will take exactly 1 hour. What's more, it includes the time for preparation and the time to get in contact with Shidou. Each person probably has even less time than that.

"............uh."

Tohka made a gulp. She planned on taking light of the situation but now that the remaining time was shown, she felt her heartbeat turning faster regardless of her own will.

"Anyway, we have no choice but to make Shidou fall for us......right?"

Yoshino, who was sitting beside Tohka, nodded with a slightly nervous expression. As if to respond to her, Natsumi folded her arms.

"........How are we going to do that though?"

"That's............"

"Yaaann, what are you trying to make Yoshino say? Natsumi, you pervert~"

"Wha, I-I didn't have those intentions............"

Natsumi made a panicked reply when Yoshinon said that while skillfully covering its face. Yoshino was making a wry smile while looking at that exchange.

".............I have a suggestion for that."

After saying that, Reine erected her index finger and pointed at her own right ear. It was to show us the incam that everyone was wearing.

Maybe they understood Reine's intentions from looking at her actions; Kaguya and Yuzuru hit their own hands at the same time.

"I see! It's the plan me and Yuzuru used in Arubi island!"

"Agree. That's the best move."

"Mu, what do you mean?"

After Tohka tilted her head, Reine continued with a brief explanation.

"............Basically, I am going to give support from this side by using the Incam. The Fraxinus is in repairs but the AI is safe and it's possible to give instructions from here. Even though it's to make him fall for you all, Shin already has high affection levels regarding you five. Basically, we just have to make Shin's heart go doki once within the time limit and that should gain his qualifications."

"Fumu...........So that means Reine and the gang are going to help?"

"...............Yeah. I will monitor Shin's heart beating values and mental state too at the same time. Let's set the Doki when his excited level is over 90% as a foundation. When that happens, a clear sound will ring in the Incam."

"Heeeh, so it has such a function too huh? That's encouraging."

After Miku's voice bounced out, Reine made a small nod before continuing.

"...............Also. I have one warning I need to tell you five. It's regarding the Reiryoku limit release."

Natsumi tilted her head when she heard Reine's words.

"..........? With the path narrowed down, it means that Reiryoku won't counter flow between us and Shidou, right?"

"...........That's normally it, but only a little Reiryoku is left inside all your body in the first place. Most likely, if you all put your mind into it, it won't be impossible for you all to put it into practice even though it's for a little time though."

"Eh? Then-----"

Right when Miku reached that far to her sentence, Reine swung her head.

".............Please don't use your Reiryoku as much as possible. If you all forcefully used your powers in a state where you can't get your Reiryoku supply, I don't know what kind of influence it will cause in all your bodies."

""""""--------!""""""

The five Spirits all looked nervous. However, Tohka swung her head sideways.

"No, but if it's for saving Shidou."

"............If by any chance any of you collapse, It will become impossible to save Shin, right?"

"M-muu.............."

After being told that, Tohka fumbled in her mouth. It's true that, this method won't fix the problem.

"I understand. I will try my best not to use my Reiryoku."

"That's true. Well, with everyone's adorable side, Darling will still fall to his knees even if we don't use our Reiryoku"

Miku laughed thoughtlessly. It was really optimistic but.....well, being too worried about it isn't good either.

"..............the next problem is time. If possible I want the conquering limited to one spot."

After Reine said that, Lucas looked down and placed his hand on his chin while immersing in thought-----after a few seconds, he lifted his face.

"I have an idea."

"........let's hear it."

Reine quietly replied back.

".........Hm?"

When Shidou was walking on the road, the cellphone inside his shirt pocket suddenly started ringing. He thought it was taken away by the precision equipment's when he was being examined but apparently it was moved to his shirt.

Judging by the rhythm of the vibration and the ring tone, it was not a phone call. It was a message. When he looked at the screen, he found out it was sent from Kotori's cell phone.

"Fuun..........?"

After seeing that, Shidou lifted the edge of his lips as if he thought this was interesting.
A map of a certain place was attached in the mail; and the address thought to lead to the place was written on the text.

It was a simple text but it was enough for him to know what it meant.

Basically, they are done preparing to answer Shidou's request.

"Okay then, just what have all of you layed out for me..........." Shidou said as he put back his cellphone into his pocket before kicking the ground.

Just with that action, Shidou flew up to the sky as if he was released by the force of gravity. The people walking in his surroundings were all opening their eyes in shock when they saw Shidou do that.

It's not desirable to expose the Spirit's power to the public but the Shidou now doesn't care about such things. Each time he freely use the power, his feverish head will be filled with uplift. This is probably how it feels to take drugs and Shidou does not think anything about it.

"Okay-----then, I guess I'll take this invitation."

After Shidou lifted his face, the map he saw just now appeared in his head. The place was not that far from here. The Shidou now can reach there immediately. As if he always knew how, he pushed against his feet and flew in the sky at high-speed.

It felt like he was a bullet. The sceneries shown in his view all passed by dizzily and the wind was hitting his skin painfully. The normal Shidou will definitely lose conscious half-way in flight and slam his head on the ground.

But the current Shidou won't do something that pathetic. After a while of flying, Shidou turned around and performed a beautiful landing.

He then made a simple fix of his hair and clothes which were messed up by the strong wind pressure before he looked around.

"This is the place......."

After saying that, Shidou lifted his face. A giant building was built inside a lonely forest separated from the city. The vertical height isn't that much but, the width of it was amazing. If a baseball dome was covered with a rectangular box, it might turn out looking like this.

Even by looking around the building, he could not find any sign showing what kind of facility this was. It gives off an extremely suspicious feeling because it looks like a secret factory that produces some kind of dangerous medicine.

Nonetheless, there were no signs of fear left inside the current Shidou. While feeling a light uplift and expectation, he walked over to the building----and opened the door.

And at that moment.

"Shidou!"

"Shidou........!"

"Darling!"

".........!?"

Shidou involuntarily opened his eyes wide.

After a glaring light flashed into his view, a scene that looked like a beach from southern countries expanded out--------and the five Spirits wearing colorful swimsuit were there welcoming Shidou.

At the same time. In the Ratatoskr facility located under Tenguu city. Inside a certain room in a corner, the crew members of the airship Fraxinus were gathered.

"-----Target, has entered the dome!"

After saying that, Deep Love Minowa operated her console. After she did that, the giant monitor installed at the wall showed Shidou's appearance; on the side, numbers signifying his mental state and affection value were shown.

Yes. The room built inside the underground facility was a temporary commander room. The facility was not at the same level compared to the one in Fraxinus but with this; this should be enough to act as a support for the Spirits.

While looking at the image shown on the monitor, the tall man standing beside the commander seat-----Fraxinus vice-captain---Kannazuki Kyouhei raised his voice.

"Okay. Let the conquering begin. This might be an irregular but; this is an extremely important mission. All members, be prepared."

""""Yes!""""

And to respond to him, a purposely low toned voice could be heard from the speaker.

"...........Kannazuki. I think you know this but no messed up choices, okay?"

In the corner of the monitor, the commander---Itsuka Kotori was shown wearing a white separate swimsuit. She was glaring towards the automated camera with a sharp gaze. However, as if Kannazuki did not feel this thorny atmosphere, he leisurely saluted towards his owner like a tamed dog.

"Of course! Leave it to me! This unworthy Kannazuki Kyouhei will definitely bring down Shidou!"

"Those words pull a nerve..........well forget it. Anyway, we are stopping Shidou here."

The crew replied with a Yes! again after hearing Kotori's words.

And after that, Dimension breaker Nakatsugawa raised a loud groan.

"However, it's just as what we'd expect from the commander. With this Doki! Swimming tournament filled with Spirits strategy, not only can you all approach Shidou immediately, his Doki doki point is secured with everyone's swimsuits."

Just like what Nakatsugawa said, all the Spirits in the pool area were all wearing cute or sexy swimsuits. Every young male will probably go to heaven just by seeing them; it was a dream-like scenery.

"That's true. Coupled with the mismatch of 'a swimsuit during the winter', the impact is more than enough. With this, Shidou will fall to his knees."

"No, the one who planned this strategy isn't me----"

"It was my idea." Lucas interrupted Kotori, raising his hand. "Honestly, this turned out a little better than I'd expect, but---"

"I am displeased." Cutting off Lucas, a quiet voice echoed through the speaker and a new window opened in the monitor showing Origami in a black swimsuit.

"The strategy is still lacking. It is still not too late. Let's change the policy."

"There's no way we're doing a nudist beach, okay?!"

The crew members coughed reflexively when they heard Lucas' sentence.

"...............S-So Plan B was something like that huh..........."

"How should I say this.................as expected from Tobiichi Origami."

Nail knocker Shiizaki and President Mikimoto said that while sweat flowed down their forehead.

Origami continued on as if that did not affect her.

"Why?"

"Wh-what do you mean by why.............."

"That method will definitely hit Shidou by surprise. Your top priority is to kiss Shidou and widen the path."

"That..........might be true but..............." Kotori fumbled in her mouth.

"..........Calm down, Origami. Shin is still the one acting as the judge. Skin exposure exceeding the normality might just shock Shin."

"I see. Basically, it's better to gradually strip off."

"............no, that's not what I meant."

After Reine scratched her cheeks, she coughed once to regain her composure before looking at the monitor.

Inside the monitor, Shidou already changed into his swimsuit thanks to Natsumi's ability, and was walking towards everyone. He was surprised at first but excited values could no longer be seen. In order to kiss him, active conquering is needed as expected.

"..........Anyway, let's start the conquering. Who's going first?"

"Okay okay. Let's have Yoshino go first!"

"...........! Yo-Yoshinon.........!?"

Yoshino opened her eyes wide after hearing those sudden words.

"..................hm, Yoshino are you going to do it?"

"N-no, I am still not..........."

"Yoshino, it's time for you to work hard, you know? We have to save Shidou for the number of times he saved us! Isn't that the reason why we had a strategic meeting just now just for this!"

"..............."

Yoshino twitched her shoulders after being told that. It's just as what Yoshinon says. The only ones that can save Shidou now are the five Spirits. There's no time for any sorts of hesitation.

She made up her mind before replying back to Reine.

"P-please, let me do it...................!"

"............mm-hmm, I understand. Good luck."

Reine told her with a quiet tone. Yoshino placed her hands on her chest to calm her heart down and took a deep breath before slowly lifting her face.

"Let's do this, Yoshinon..........!"

"Roger! Okay Yoshino, let's get starting with the plan we made just now!"

"U-un.........."

After Yoshinon made a determined nod, she ran towards Shidou. Having noticed that, Shidou looked over to her.

"Oh, Yoshino and Yoshinon. Haha, that's a cute swimsuit."

"Tha-thank you......very much."

"Well, Yoshino is cuter though."

".............!"

When their face met, Yoshino was immediately told that and that made her blushed in reflex.
And after a few seconds of silence, Yoshinon poked her sides to ask her to move forward.

"Ah.......Shidou, err.........."

While saying that, she took out a small bottle which she hid inside Yoshinon. Yoshinon raised a weird 'Nhooooooo!' when she pulled it out.

"Hn, what's that?"

"Err........it's a sunblock cream...........I thought of putting it on Shidou........"

"Sunblock?"

While saying that, Shidou lifted his face. A blue sky and an artificial sun were glowing on the roof of the set which was decorated to look like this was in the southern countries but.................if this will be enough to cause sunburn is unknown to him.

Regardless, Shidou made a comfortable smile.

"I see, I'll count on you then. I think this is the first time someone put sunscreen on me besides Kotori."

After saying that, he put a sheet on top of the artificial sandy beach and lied on top.

"O-okay..........."

After Yoshino nodded, she placed a vinyl cover over Yoshinon before taking the sunblock cream in her hands. She then,

"E-excuse....me."

Yoshino made up her mind and extended over Shidou's back as if she's mounting on a horse.

"Woah, that's quite bold of you."

"............! E-err............i am sorry.........."

"You don't have to apologize. Continue."

"Y-yes........."

Yoshino listened to his words and continued putting on the cream on Shidou's back by massaging him with Yoshinon's help.

"........................"

Now that she tried touching him, she could get a clear understanding on the difference of body built. Even though Shidou has a neuter facial look, his back was large and there were the feeling of supple muscles coming from his arms. Her face felt somewhat hot just by only touching.

"Ahh...............This is quite comfortable. You're very skilled, Yoshino."

"Th-thank you very much.........."

She said that shyly before diligently smearing the cream.

And once she finished covering every part of his back, Yoshino inhaled to fix her breathing before moving her lips.

"Err.......Shidou. I finished, putting it on your back."

"Hm? Aah, thanks."

"So, err..........i- will put......it on the front now........!"

Yoshino said that while shutting her eyes, and after Shidou opened his eyes wide in shock, he mumbled interestingly.

"I see. Then............I guess I'll take that offer."

After saying that, he showed a gesture to tell Yoshino to get off for a while. Yoshino quickly got off Shidou's back.

Shidou then raised his body while making oddly sexy postures before lying face up.

"Okay.......Yoshino. Come over."

Shidou beckoned Yoshino over as if he was inviting her over.

"Y-yes.........."

After Yoshino replied with a soft voice, she fearfully extended over Shidou's stomach before slowing sitting on him.

"W-well.......i am starting now."

Like just now, she poured the oil in her hands and started smearing on Shidou's chest and stomach. Each time Yoshino's fingers touched him, Shidou's muscle would slightly twitch each time.

At that moment, Reine's voice could be heard coming from the Incam worn in her right ear.

"........Shin's excitement values are rising. Yoshino, a little more."

"A.......little more..........."

"Hm What?"

"E..........err............."

Yoshino looked away while mumbling something. The puppet on her left hand, Yoshinon, then clattered its mouth as if to substitute Yoshino.

"Hey Hey, Shidoouu? This is Yoshinon's preference so; I think it's a good choice to smear it on a little lower position."

"Un? Lower position.......you mean?"

Shidou's sights gradually slant down after hearing Yoshinon's words.

But... Yoshino was mounted on top of Shidou's stomach now. Yoshino's lower body naturally interrupts Shidou's view. After her legs, he could see her shin, knee and------her thighs extending out from her swimsuit.

"............"

Feeling the hallucination that she's being licked around by his view; Yoshino gasped unintentionally.

"What are you going to do Yoshino? Yoshinon is saying that though."

"Ah........I..........."

Yoshino covered her face with her right hand while letting out a thin voice.

"............L-let me.......do it..........."

Shidou slowly nodded. Yoshino's breathing was wild while turning around on top of Shidou's body before facing towards his feet.

But, the moment Yoshino's hands were about to touch Shidou's thighs.

"Hey, Yoshino. You're sweating a lot. Are you okay?" Shidou asked with a worried tone.

"Heh?" Yoshino looked down on herself. Maybe because she was embarrassed, or breathing heavily, her body and swimsuit were soaked in her own sweat. Some of it dripping onto Shidou.

"Ah......it's okay. If that's the case........"

Yoshino replied before suddenly placing her hands on her swimsuit's shoulder strap. She then, pulled it down.

"Wai-wait, Yoshino!?"

Even though Kotori quickly tried to stop her, it was too late. With Yoshinon's help, Yoshino stripped down her swimsuit until it reached her hips. Yoshino's white skin which was covered by the one-piece swimsuit was now exposed to the air.

"...........heh?"

But-----Kotori blinked with surprise.

Under Yoshino's swimsuit was another tube-top type bikini worn.

"Yoshino, what's that?"

"Yes............Yoshinon told me it's better to wear it just in case............" Yoshino embarrassingly narrowed her shoulders while her face turned red.

At that moment. The fanfare which signifies the excitement value 90% break echoed from the Incam.

"..........!?"

When she looked over towards the shocked Shidou below her, she found him gazing at the stripped Yoshino with a really interested gaze. He was placing his hand on his chin and would sometime nod as if he was reviewing fine arts.

"Er-errr.........."

Having noticed his staring, Yoshino's face turned even redder.

"......Yoshino.......what a terrifying child." Kotori mumbled that with a shocked voice.

Natsumi, who was wearing a one-piece swimsuit that lacks sex appeal (Well, the reason for it being not sexy is not only because of the swimsuit), was hiding behind a rock set up in in the indoor pool while checking out the situation between Shidou and Yoshino.

Although she's at a spot a little further away so that she won't get found, she was able to know what actions were taken and what outcome came out since she was able to hear their conversation if she match the Incam channel.

Apparently, she successfully made Shidou go doki. As expected from Yoshino, who's cuteness is not rivaled by anyone on this planet. She magnificently accomplished the role of being first.

Nonetheless, it's not like Natsumi was that shocked. There's no male in existence that will ignore Yoshino once she approached those guys.

Likewise, Natsumi was not that worried about the other spirits too. Tohka is innocent, cute and has amazing style, Kotori has that immoral sense because she's his step-sister and her acting tough front tickles the male heart. Although her problem is an issue, Miku's breast is a nuke. Everyone probably has the ability to kiss Shidou. However the problem here now is none other than Natsumi herself.

"Make him go doki......what kind of condition is that... sheesh."

After Natsumi said that hatefully, she clenched her fist tightly.

Her bad intentions were clear. Within the beautiful spirits, this condition particularly targets the problematic child-Natsumi because she's the only one bringing down the bell curve.

She's getting irritated that she's the only one that can't pass the condition while everyone else can clear it naturally.

If she was to give an example, "In the class huge jump rope competition "Alright, the other class's record isn't amazing!" ; "Yeah, we will win if we jump 10 times!" ; "This is the same as winning! ; "OiOKay, let's go! one, two, thr.........Ahh" ; "Oi oi, who is it......" ; "Uwahh, no way-........."---It felt something like that. "That's why I told you I am bad with rope jumping from the start!" ; "Why is the one not good at jumping, the one spinning the rope!?" : "Does this society allow bums to prosecute people who have done the work!?"] Natsumi suddenly had the urge to scratch off her throat.

"............An-anyways, this condition is impossible for me............"

Natsumi scratched her head while letting out a gloomy voice before she started to think.

Even if Natsumi failed in making Shidou go doki, Shidou will turn even weaker than now as long as everyone succeeds in widening the path by kissing him before midnight. Once that happens, she will get everyone to restrain Shidou, and she will forcefully kiss Shidou then................that might not sound something praiseworthy but this is an emergency. Everyone will understand her.

"Okay.......let's go with that."

"With what?"

"Like I said, first off everyone-----wait, Hyaaaaa!?"

Natsumi shouted loudly because of the sudden call out and jumped up.

"Shi-Shidou!?" She called the person that appeared behind her out from nowhere.

Yes. The person there was Shidou, who just now was having a conversation with Yoshino at the edge of Natsumi's view.

"Ou. What are you doing over here, Natsumi?"

"............N-nothing..............I am not doing anything........more importantly, go to the other girls already. Come on, I think Tohka is looking for you........"

After Natsumi said that, Shidou showed a thinking gesture before making a devilish smile.

"What would you do if I said no?"

"Huh.........? Wh-what are you saying? I don't........"

"Like I said, until Natsumi make me go doki, I will not move to the other Spirits."

".....Heeah!?"

After hearing Shidou's words, Natsumi got shocked.

"Wai.........wait wait wait, what is that lie!? Wasn't the arrangement our freedom to choose!? Why is it me anyway in the first place!"

"Felt like it."

"Don't screeewwwww with meeeee!?"

".........Calm down, Natsumi."

The same time Natsumi shrieked loudly, a sleepy voice could be heard coming from the Incam.

A choice window was shown on top of the image of Natsumi and Shidou which was being shown on the underground temporary commander room.

①Take advantage of her undeveloped body and make him go doki doki by approaching him innocently.

②Have a gap contest by handling him with the composure of an adult Sister.

③Take him on with the charms of a crafty loli grandma.

"............All members, please choose."

To match with Reine's daze toned words, the crew members operated their own consoles. The results were immediately shown on the screen.

Results was----②.

"..........I see, ② huh?"

"Yes, there's that feeling that Shidou likes little girls so ① might be a good choice but I think that's too cruel for Natsumi to do that..........."

"Uun, well if we are talking about ② being cruel, it's actually quite cruel... but I think we can manage if she is able to recall back the herself when she's in her Big Sister mode."

"Eeeh, why not ③? I think it will work out since it's something not done before..........."

"Uuun............Nakatsugawa isn't that serious as Vice-commander but your fetishes are niched to a certain extent.............."

Every mouth in the crew were talking about this matter. Reine moved her mouth closer to the mic which is connected to the Incam.

"..........Did you hear that, Natsumi? ②."

After receiving Reine's instructions from the Incam, Natsumi gulped.

---Have a gap contest by handling him with the composure of an adult Onee-san. Are they telling her to use this method to confront Shidou.

"..........."

Babump! Babump! Her heart started beating loudly and her body started sweating profusely maybe because of the nervousness.

But, it was only natural. Since the path between the current Natsumi and Shidou is in a narrowed situation, most of her Reiryoku won't counter flow back to her even though her mental state is this unstable. Basically, Natsumi's can't properly use her transformation ability which is her sanctuary.

It's true that when Natsumi first met Shidou, he was totally at mercy of her adult charm. However, that's a situation first established thanks to the existence of the mask called Big Sister mode, which is created by Haniel. To Natsumi, who wants to reincarnate to a species that can perform parthenogenesis because she was originally shy and afraid to confront others, this is just too unreasonable for her.

However, Natsumi fully understands that this situation is not one that allows her to say such things. If Natsumi gives up here, Shidou will lose control of his powers and might die in the worst case scenario. If that happens, Yoshino and the other girls will be sad----more importantly, even Natsumi will never allow that.

It's thanks to Shidou that Natsumi is here now. It's true that her voice is getting shrilled and she's getting dizzy from the nervousness. However, she had to do it. Natsumi somehow managed to gather a fist full of courage from her whole body and directed it all to her chest before she lifted her face to show her determination.

"Uu..........Ufuuun, oh Shidou.............do you really want me that much? What a.......hopeless, child............"

After saying that, Natsumi did her best and traced her fingers on Shidou's chest erotically.

But.

".................pfff."

While Shidou covered his face with his hand, he softly burst out in laughter.

Instantly, the cornered Natsumi's shyness which was being suppressed like water barely spilling out because of the water tension, exploded.

"Ga.......Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! W-what are you laughing atttt! You made fun of me, you just made fun of meeeee! I know it's weird; it's obvious it would be hilarious if a midget like me acts like an erotic Onee-sannnnn! Just what other choice do I haveeeee!"

"Sorry sorry. It's not like I was making fun of you. I just thought it was a little charming."

"Shut up! What's with those oblaat filled words! It's so thick I can't swallow it down!"

After Natsumi shouted, she messed up her own hair.

---Yeah, it's no good. I knew it was useless. If can't fight if I stay like this. I won't be able to save Shidou If I stay like this.

After Natsumi judged that, she poked Shidou.

"........Wait right there!"

"Eh?"

Shidou opened his eyes wide in surprise but, Natsumi ignored him and turned around before running back to the dressing room which the girls used to change.

Inside the dressing room established in the indoor pool, various swimsuits were prepared there and come in all sizes and designs. Before Shidou came here, everyone was testing out swimsuits and was picking out the swimsuits suitable for them. Well, Natsumi chose the one fundamentally plain though.

After Natsumi overturned the mountain of swimsuits, she quickly picked a new swimsuit. She picked something different from the one-piece type she wore; it was a bold bikini, and what's more it was one with the size probably prepared for Miku or Yuzuru use.

"Okay.............."

After Natsumi clenched her fist as if to show her determination, she took off her swimsuit and was fully naked.

She fully knows that it's dangerous to manifest her Reiryoku in her current state, but in order to save Shidou, Natsumi has no choice but This.

After Natsumi made a thin sigh, she concentrated her consciousness.

---"Oiiii, everyone, let's have a wireless competition."

"Okay......... wait, ah, Natsumi does not have this game if I remembered correctly?"

"Ah, sorry."

"Really?."

"Then can you go and play alone for a while?"

"............Wait, you all knew I don't have that in the first placeeeeeeeeee!?"

She made a negative imagination in her head and shouted. When she did that, Natsumi's body gave a pale glow and her silhouette transformed from the silhouette of a thin midget, to the silhouette of a glamorous female.

Yes. Natsumi's mentality is the weakest compared to the other spirits and whenever she thinks of a negative scene, she is able to her Reiryoku limit release.

And-------there's nothing the Natsumi, who's in her adult Big Sister mode, is scared of.

"Ufufu............well then, I guess I'll keep Shidou company now."

Natsumi completely changed compared to just now and after she posed in front of the mirror with a confident manner, she wore the bikini she prepared and exited the dressing room.

And at that moment, Reine's voice echoed from the Incam.

"...........Natsumi, that appearance-----did you use your Reiryoku? It's dangerous. Turn back now."

"Fufu, it's okay, you don't have to worry. In order to conserve Reiryoku, I did not transform the swimsuit and I am using a real one."

".........No. it's too dangerous. Immediately-----"

"Okay okay, I get it." After Natsumi sighed while shrugging her shoulders tiredly,

".......It won't be a problem if I hurry up and make Shidou fall for me, right?" She snorted before walking over to Shidou.

"Shidou, sorry. For. The. Wait ♪"

"Aah, Natsumi........wait, that appearance...?"

Shidou opened his eyes wide in surprise. Natsumi made a leisure smile while bringing her body to Shidou before using her finger.........to trace her chest.

"This appearance? Fuun..........oh Shidou, so you are interested in my body."

While saying that prank fully, Natsumi continued playing with Shidou.

"Which part of the female body does Shidou like? Care to tell this Big Sister? If you do that, I'll give you special permission to touch me, okay?"

Shidou lifted the edge of his lips after hearing Natsumi's provocative statement. The usual Shidou will definitely panic with his cheeks blushing so it's apparent that he's acting a little weird because of the fever and Reiryoku.

"Haha, should you really say that, Natsumi? Aren't you looking down upon the imaginations of a male in his 2nd year of high-school?"

"Yes, you don't need to be so reserved. Come here..........get more spoiled by this Big Sister."
While saying that, she lifted Shidou's chin.

At that moment.

A strong tremor attacked the facility they were in.

"W-wha-!?"

She shouted reflexively when the impact that felt like a nuclear explosion or giant earthquake occurred. Explosions echoed from the ceiling; creaks were forming in the wall and the southern theme art props made loud sounds while they collapse. The faces of the Spirits and members of Ratatoskr were covered in shock.

"This is..........."

She immediately understood that this was not a natural disaster.

"What!? What is going on!?"

Watching over Natsumi's struggle from the shadows of a southern theme prop, Kotori looked up at the terribly messed up ceiling while frowning her eyebrows.

"-----Reine!? What's happening!?"

"............It's an emergency. There are several confirmed readings of Bandersnatch in the sky above the facility you all are in. Also------A reading presumably belonging to Ellen Mathers, is a little further away."

"What did you say!?"

Bandersnatch. DEM industries remote controlled human type weapon. Just as what Reine said, she confirmed several red glowing camera eyes from the gaps of the smoking ceiling.

And Ellen Mathers. She is humanity strongest Wizard and the strongest power DEM possesses.

"Kuh......We got sniffed out by DEM!?"

".........Aah. Their target is most likely Shin.......Sorry. it is our fault. I never would have imagined that they would get close that easily."

"No, it can't be helped. I am fully aware that it will not work out like how we do it in Fraxinus. And more importantly, how are we going to escape from this situation. Kuh, what nasty timing........!"

Kotori said that angrily. However, it was only normal for her to do so. Right now, they don't have the Fraxinus and the Spirits can't use their Reiryoku. Adding the strongest Wizard Ellen Mathers into the picture, this can be described as the worst combination.

"Should I go?" Lucas asked, who was next to Kotori, watching over the scene.

"........No, your body is still recovering. It's too dangerous. We will somehow manage the matters with Ellen Mathers. You girls, continue conquering Shin."

"You said handle, but how------"

".............I prepared this counter measure just in case. Leave this to me."

Reine told her that in a calm manner. Kotori and Lucas hesitated for a moment before nodding in unison.

"It's probably going to be alright if you said it. I'll leave this to you. We can no longer use the pool since this is the situation. Initiate the second sequence, please prepare the spare facility."

".........Aah, I pray for your------"

And. Right in the middle of Reine's sentence, a shadow walked out slowly from the edge of Lucas' view.

----It was Shidou.

"Oi oi, now that's a flashy mess. You lots are the ones that started this. Of course, all of you came here prepared, right?"

After saying that, he glared at the countless Bandersnatch's floating in the sky while opening his legs as if to stabilize himself and brought both his hands near his hips.

"Shidou.....? What are you doing?"

After Lucas asked him with a dubious face, Shidou glanced over to Lucas and snorted.

"Just watch." He then concentrated Reiryoku light inside his hands.

And then----shouted.
The name of the technique.

"Ougi!-Roaring Flash Blast Waveeeeee!" Shidou thrust out both his hands together with a strong shout.

A strong Reiryoku wave gushed out of Shidou's palms instantly.

Even when compared to Lucas' Alpha and Origami's Metatron, the torrent of condense power is not inferior in anyway; it completely pierced through the collapsing ceiling and lighted up the night sky like it's mid-day for a few moments. 10 presumed units of Bandersnatch concentrated above, could not escape the sudden attack and scattered around like fireworks.

"No wayyyy!?"

Kotori's voice turned inside out. No, thinking carefully, since Shidou currently possess Reiryoku worth five Spirits, this small matter isn't mysterious at all but..............how should she put this. It feels like she's looking at a really strange scene here.

"Reine, this isn't what you meant by counter measures, right........."

"...........It's an obvious no."

When Lucas asked with a drop of sweat on his cheek, Reine silently replied back with a quiet voice.

Shidou then wiped his forehead in a manner as if he finished his task.

"How's the taste of the results I got after a long time of training? Just kidding."

"................"

It's really funny but the power was fear worthy. As expected, they can't let Shidou stay like this. But--- in any case where things get troublesome, will Lucas be able to stop Shidou? Shidou has the Reiryoku of 5 Spirits, this is well over the incredible Reiryoku of Orgami when she was inversed.

"----Auuu!?"

While Lucas was thinking about this, a loud cry of pain could be heard from Natsumi.

Just when a sharp pain suddenly appeared in her chest, Natsumi's body started trembling with short intervals right after.

"K-kuue.....This is..........."

"Oi, Natsumi? What's wrong?"

Shidou called out to Natsumi worriedly when he saw Natsumi bending her body while sweating profusely. However, the pain did not settle down at all. Her body started to gradually heat up and it was making her having issues to breathe too.

And---------at that moment, Natsumi's consciousness was about to shut down.

Right after Natsumi's body made a pale glow, her body turned back small from her adult Big Sister mode. Apparently, she has reached the limit of her Reiryoku.

What's more, it's going to be trouble since she changed into the swimsuit after turning into her Big Sister mode.

The bikini top, which was covering a bust 20 centimeters more than her original bust, did not stay contained on Natsumi's breast and was barely dangling down with only one string left attached to her.

"Gyaaaaa!?"

Natsumi shouted loudly at the spot before crouching down to cover her chest and lower body with her hands.

In that small interval, Shidou was blankly staring at Natsumi but---

"---------Pu, fufu, hahaha, ahahahahahaha!" He started laughing while carrying his stomach showing that he could not handle it.

"Uu..........sh-shut uppppppp! Don't laughhhhhhh! The start of this was because you won't go doki with this appearance and that's your faullttttttt!"

"Haha.....no, sorry. I was just a little surprised..........."

"I know! I know! Even you think you are better off not kissing someone ugly like me right!? You went as far as to place a plausible condition of 'If you make me go doki' huh?! Why not just tell it right at my face!" While Natsumi continued rattling on, Shidou shrugged his shoulders.

"Oi oi, no one said that. Actually-----"

"I know, you don't have to tell meeeeee! In the end, you planned to have a public execution by exposing this sentence 'Okayyyy, there's only 1 person within you that didn't make my heart go doki' in front of everyone, rigggggtttt!? God damn it, God damn ittttt! Just how am I going to make you go doki-----"

And. Natsumi noticed something when she reached that far in her sentence.

She noticed the echoing fanfare signifying a clear, coming from the Incam in her right ear.

"------Eh?"

Natsumi opened her eyes wide. She did not understand what happened just now and was feeling blank.

"...........Congratulations Natsumi. You cleared it. Shin's heart was properly moved by your alluring figure."

"Eh..........no way. Really..........?"

She could not believe Reine's words which she heard from the Incam, and remained blank.

Shidou then took a thin parka from a near beach bed which was set up in the establishment before gently putting it on Natsumi's shoulders. He then stared at Natsumi for a few seconds before relaxing his lips.

"........Wha-what is it?"

"Fufu..........well, sorry. Natsumi, you're really..........a cute one."

"Wha.......!?" Natsumi's turned shocked after hearing his sudden words.

"What are you saying all of a sudden......! Aren't your eyes rotten......!?"

"Nope, that's not it. Natsumi's cute. I can guarantee that."

"Uu......Uguh.............."

"Cute. Natsumi's cute. Super cute."

"Wait.............."

"You're really cute. Seriously cute."

"...........Muuuu..................."

"You are cute, Natsumi."

".........., ga-gaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Natsumi's face was as red as a tomato while she pushed Shidou into the pool.

"Wha............"

At a mysterious facility located in a forest quite desolated from the Tenguu city. Ellen opened her eyes wide in shock at a high ground which allows her to have a good view to observe the weird Reiha reading.

However it was only natural. That's because, the advance team which consists of 20 Bandersnatch that has attacked the facility, were all destroyed throughout by a mysterious light shot out from the facility.

"The Bandersnatch team has been annihilated.......!"

"I-it had incredible Reiryoku readings to it.....!"

The voices of operators came from the communicator equipped in the CR-unit. Ellen brought her eyebrows closer in detest.

However, she snorted to regain her composure.

"..........I see. It's not just some normal facility." She said that while folding her arms and her weapons made a clanking sound.

Right now, Ellen wasn't wearing the coat she wore during the afternoon, and was wearing the upgraded platinum CR-unit Pendragon.

It's the strongest armor and sword created for humanity's strongest Wizard---Ellen. There is no enemy Ellen can't handle once she wears this war armor. Not to mention, Itsuka Shidou, who is not even a Wizard; she's able to make him kneel down without laying a finger on him.

"................."

The same time she thought that, she remembered the mistake she performed during the afternoon. Ellen tapped her elbow in an irritated manner before ordering the Bandersnatch team.

"Second wave, ready. I will sortie next, please be careful of anti-aerial attack."

"Yes!"

The operator's reply echoed to respond to Ellen's words; then the armed Bandersnatch team standing by behind her started flying up to the sky in order.

But---at that moment.

".........!?"

Just after seeing rays of light appear in her view, multiple Bandersnatch's heads instantly blew up after they went on ahead. Additionally, a shadow pierced through another group of Bandersnatch, and a strong wind gushed at them.

"This----"

After mumbling, she half-consciously placed her hands on the handle of the high energy laser blade Caledfwlch burdening her from behind. She then pulled it out and the same time she generated the magic light blade, she swung it down towards the shadows which appeared.

Instantly, strong magic light scattered about nearby.

"---You guys."

"As expected from you."

"Kaka! I give you my applause for having the nerve to disrupt our business!"

"Assent. We won't let you interrupt us."

"....Ellen Mira Mathers."

After Ellen muttered, four girls appeared all of a sudden.

One was a young girl with a ponytail hairstyle, but, the black blue CR-unit she's wearing shows the extraordinary history she holds. Takamiya Mana. Itsuka Shidou's real sister and DEM's former number 2 Wizard.

The other two were girls with identical faces, clad in regular clothes that seemed to have merged with their Astral dress.

And the last girl had a face like a doll, and short hair that tickles her shoulders. Similar to the twins, she was also clad in a casual outfit, merged with what seems to be a dress for a bribe.

"I expected a Spirit to appear, but I never would have imagine you to come, Mana."

"There's no way I would stay quiet when I was told that Big Brother is in big trouble. Sorry, but it won't go the way you want now that we are here, Ellen." Mana said that provocatively. Ellen distorted her eyebrows unpleasantly.

"........You siblings, really know how to make me unhappy. It can't be helped if I say this now but I knew I should have killed him at that time. Seriously, Ike's hobby is hard to swallow."

After Ellen said that, Mana suspiciously brought her eyebrows closer.

"..........That time? What are you talking about?"

"Well, who knows?"

"Fuun..........Oh well. Anyway, we're not letting you through." After saying that, Mana pointed the sword equipped in her right hand towards Ellen.

At the same time, Yuzuru grabbed her Pendulum and Kaguya her Lance. Origami raised her hand up to the sky, and several Wings appeared around her head like a crown.

Ellen made a small snort before pointing Caledfwlch towards the four in retaliation.

This happened after Natsumi successfully made Shidou fall for her. After the Bandersnatch assault and Shidou's Ougi - Roaring Flash Blast Waveeeeee!, the five Spirits were having a temporary meeting at the corner of the indoor pool facility which was about to collapse any moment.

"----Okay, there were disturbance mixed in but Natsumi's conquering is finished. Three Spirits left!"

The same time Kotori said that, the other Spirits got pumped up.

"Umu, things are not moving as planned."

"But the problem starts here. Ellen Mathers is here up at the sky. I had the group handle her so we can't expect any more support."

"Uuun, that's a problem too but before even that------" Miku placed one finger on her chin while looking around.

"Well you know, it was a southern country paradise just now but it's like a war zone now..................how are we going to make darling go doki in this location."

What she said was correct. The special facility Ratatoskr went through all the trouble just to prepare, was messed up by DEM's attack. It's not even time to make Shidou fall for them since they are in a situation where the walls might collapse anytime soon.

Lucas swung his head to tell them not to worry.

"Relax. We prepared something regarding that matter. I initiated the second sequence just now so, the preparations should be done."

"Second.......? What's that?"

Tohka asked hiim dubiously. No, Tohka wasn't the only one. The other Spirits looked like they had no clue.

"See for yourself." Lucas said, as he palced his fingers into his mouth and made a loud whistle.

In response, the building wall started vibrating.

Everyone, thought the attack from above started again but, they immediately noticed that this was different compared to just now. They looked around relentlessly and were making shocked expressions. That's only natural. That's because, the wall showing the blue sky changed shape, the exposed metallic roots of the palm trees which gave off a slight southern atmosphere converted, the pool water was flushed out at an amazing rate, and the whole ground was sinking like it was an elevator.

"Oo.........Ooooooh!?"

When the ground moved down a few meters, the ceiling was covered with a big cover like a shelter; the artificial sandy beach split in half and a dark red carpet appeared.

That was not all. With a loud mechanical sound, lights were deployed, tables popped up from the ground, and luxurious ornaments were constructed one after another. Next, extra's dressed in tuxedos and night dresses scattered about; some played instruments, some started serving tables, and some started flourishing the place with high-social topics.

Without even waiting for a few minutes, they managed to transform the place into a refined party hall.

"Wh-what is this!?"

"Hoiuuu........! This is quite luxurious. And this me mecha feeling.........this is quite exciting!"

"Consent. Transforming equals romance."

"..........Uwa, amazing. It's done without my ability too..........." Each of the Spirits described their surprise.

But, it's still not enough. The girls' swimsuits don't match such a luxurious place at all.

"-----Dressing team!"

"Yes, at your service!"

After Kotori shouted, several female staffs ran towards the Spirits.

"Wh-what are you doing!?"

"Come come, over here if you may."

The female staffs guided the Spirits to the other side of the curtain which was set up at the edge of the hall.
And after a few minutes later.

The Spirits in beautiful dresses appeared in the party hall, at the same time the curtains opened.

"Ooh, this!"

"Is......Amazing."

"Kyaaa! Everyone looks wonderful!"

Miku twisted her hips around while looking at everyone's appearance.
Kotori extended her hands and announced loudly.

"Behold, the second sequence to conquer Shidou, the elegant style! Okay everyone; let's make Shidou fall for us by showing him our elegant conduct!"

The remaining Spirits thrust their fist up in response. That doesn't fall in the category of lady-like but what's important now is the feeling to save Shidou, not detailed mannerism.

Kotori placed her hands on her hips and puffed her chest out.

"Alright. I'll show you the example now." When Kotori waved her skirt around, everyone nodded.

"Good luck." Lucas said, giving a nod.

"Yeah, thanks." After Kotori walked away while her heels were making knocking sounds on the ground, she then stood in front of Shidou.

"Oh, you finally made your appearance huh, Miss Commander."

Shidou said that while making a smile. Incidentally, Shidou changed into a stylish tuxedo from his swimsuit just like the girls.

Kotori folded her arms and snorted.

"Yes. I thought I would make Shidou feel flustered in an unfamiliar party hall."

"Oh well well."

Shidou shrugged his shoulders in jest.

"So, what's Kotori going to do?"

He then said that amusingly. Kotori released her folded arms before raising her right hand over her head *pachin!* and made a good snap with her fingers.

To match with that, the musicians playing their instruments inside the hall, changed the music to something graceful.

The organization members, who were talking happily nearby, naturally formed pairs before starting to dance with the tune. Shidou opened his eyes wide in surprise when he saw this movie-like scene which was suddenly deployed.

"Ooh, now that's amazing. It really looks like a party."

His eyes were glittering innocently when he said that. Kotori sighed tiredly while looking at that Shidou.

"Shidou."

"Hm, what?"

"Don't tell me you're going to make the girl say it in this situation?"

After saying that with half her eyes opened, Shidou immediately made a small smile as if he found out what Kotori meant.

"Aah......sorry." He apologized to Kotori while bringing out his hand. "Hey there beautiful. Would you mind a dance?"

"Good boy." After Kotori answered him with her lips relaxed, she bended her hips and took Shidou's hands.

They then looked at each other before walking towards the dance area where everyone was.
But--- right when both of them reached the middle of the hall, Shidou talked to her.

"Well then Kotori. I have one problem even though we are here."

"What?"

"Big Brother has no skills in dancing."

"..............."

Well, that's only normal. Although Shidou's words and actions turned quite play-boyish because of his fever and Reiryoku, there's no way he could perform something he does not know.

"It's okay. I already predicted that. First off, lightly hold my right hand with your left hand."

"Like this?"

"Yes. Once you are done, wrap our right hand around my hip."

"I get it."

After Shidou nodded honestly, he extended his right hand to Kotori's hips. However...........his fingers walked on Kotori's back when he did that.

"Kyaa!?"

"Ahaha, that's a nice scream there, Kotori."

"Why you......" Kotori glared at Shidou with her cheeks blushed. Shidou made a carefree laughed.

"Sorry sorry, don't glare at me like that."

"..........Seriously. I will lead you so, move according to the tune."

"Aaah, I understand." Shidou made a small nod and performed steps while feelings Kotori's movements with the music.

"Yes, do it rhythmical. One, two, three. One two, three."

"Oi oi, don't be so pushy. I understand how much you want to stick onto me though."

"Wh-who is?! Forget it, come on, pick up the pace!"

Kotori shouted with her face getting red............well, it's true that she had to stick her body onto Shidou's body because it's one of the method to make Shidou go doki....but it was somewhat embarrassing since he pointed it out like that.

However, being nervous will be a mistake for her. Kotori acted calm and pushed her body further onto him. And while feeling each other breath, they danced around the hall matching with the elegant tune.

Although it was awkward at first, Shidou's steps were starting to get more daring; maybe because he got familiar with it after a few minutes in.

"Yes yes, you learn fast don't you?"

"Haha, I guess it's because my teacher's good?"

"Yeah, you're right. There's no other thinkable reason."

"You're not very humble huh?" Shidou looked into Kotori's eyes as he joked.

"...But I am a little surprised. When did you learn to do this?"

"It's lady etiquette. Boys make astonishing results after 3 days...........people say that but don't you think that goes for females too?" After saying that, Kotori looked up as to provoke Shidou.

"Even I won't stay a child forever. Dilly dally any longer and I will leave you in the dust you know, big brother."

"--------" Shidou gulped with wide eyes after hearing Kotori's words.

And after a while, he snorted as if he couldn't handle not laughing.

"Hahaha.......I give up. I never would have imagined Kotori would make me go doki with such a method."

"Those are some nerve pulling words............wait, Shidou, what did you say?" Kotori unintentionally stopped dancing and asked again. Right now, Shidou said something she could not allow to miss.

And at the same time, a fanfare echoed from the incam after a moment later.
It's not like she did not heard it but after Shidou made a leisure smile, he repeated what he said without trying to play it off.

"Aah...........you got me good. As expected from Kotori. I lost."

"...............!"

Kotori was the one who blushed after hearing Shidou's words while he looked right at her eyes without looking embarrassed at all. Kotori looked away a little and puffed up her chest to act tough.

"Fu-fuun...........this is normal. Making Shidou fall for me is the same as twisting a baby's hand to me."

"Aah, I never would have imagined Kotori to make such a mature approach. I lost to that gap. When Kotori asked me for a dance, I thought you would make me go doki by exposing the back print of your panties at me after your skirt fully flips up when you make an exaggerated fall during the middle of the dance."

"That's just too stupid as expected!? Rather, I don't wear panties with back prints anymore!?"

"I know. it's a joke, a joke." Shidou laughed.

"Haah...." Kotori sighed. "............Anyway, you going doki means I cleared the condition, right?"

"Yeah, of course. I look forwards to midnight, my Cinderella."

After saying that, Shidou kissed the back of Kotori's hand. Kotori turned shocked after that sudden action.

"Wha........Wha..........!?"

"Hm? Isn't your face red. Hey, adult Kotori. I thought you won't get bewildered from something like this?"

"-------Th-that's so obvious! This is just a greeting, a greeting!" After Kotori showed off to make herself look tough, Shidou distorted his lips amusingly.

"You got that right. Now that I think about it, we kissed before if we count 5 years ago . You won't get panicked from something this small after all that huh?"

"O-of course. We've.....done it already."

Even while saying that, Kotori felt her face turning really hot. Twice. Yes. Kotori and Shidou kissed before. Of course, Kotori remembered it after seeing the footage, but now that she is conscious about this reality again, her heart started to beat regardless of her own will.

After Shidou smiled as if he saw through Kotori's heartbeat, he brought his lips closer to Kotori's ears and whispered to her.

"Kotori will not stay a kid forever so........let's make our second an adult kiss."

"Heh?"

Kotori's voice overturned when she heard the words he said with his breath tingling her ears.

"A-adult......kissh......?"

Her gears stopped turning after being so shocked.

----Kiss. An adult kiss. No, she knew that word in the end. She knew the knowledge on what it was pointed to. But, the kiss she performed 5 years ago, was in the end just their lips touching so somewhere inside Kotori's heart, she does not mind what if the kiss she had to give to Shidou by midnight was different from usual.

"But, eh, he's joking, what the heck is that. Adult, seriously no way. No, I am not against it but I am just not mentally prepared, how do I put this---"

"-----Hamu..."

Right when Kotori's head overheated, Shidou's lips suddenly chomped on Kotori's ears.

"Uhyaaaa!?" She jumped up at the sudden act. Shidou laughed maybe because he saw her do that.

"I guess, it's still too early for you huh, Kotori?"

"Gu-guu.........." Kotori glared at Shidou angrily but somewhat in a relieved manner.

"Kotori, You've done it!"

After Miku welcomed her energetically, Kotori, who has still not recovered from her blushing cheeks, replied back and slightly raised her hand.

"........Yeah, somehow"

"Umu, you're amazing Kotori!"

"It was....a beautiful dance."

"I didn't expect that move. Good one, Kotori."

"Mm......Thanks, everyone." Kotori slightly nodded.

"Okay okay. Now, can I be next?" Miku placed her index finger on her cheek as if to point herself.

"Yes, of course."

"Thank you very much. Before that, I have something I want to try out, so can I order these?"

After Miku placed her hands beside her mouth as if to have a secret conversation, Kotori brought her ears closer to her while being oddly cautious. While talking with a soft voice, she explained the contents to her.

"...........and that's the gist of it."

"I see, I understand. I will get onto it so give a signal when the times come for it."

"Okay! Thank you very much." After Miku said energetically, she blew into Kotori's ears.

"Ahyaaaa!?"

"Ufufu, well then everyone, I will be going now."

"Wh-why you......!"

Kotori shouted loudly while pressing her ear. Miku placed her hands on her mouth gracefully and made a big bow, she then winked back before walking towards Shidou.

"Heeyy, thank you for picking me, Darling. It is your Miku."

Once Miku reached Shidou, she waved her skirt by turning around before taking a pose while literally bouncing her breast. Well, it's not like she was specifically picked but, this is just for the atmosphere.

"Oh, it's Miku next huh. haha, that looks good on you"

"Thank you very much. Ufufu, darling you look wonderful. But, don't you think you will look good in a night dress like mine? Can you still use Natsumi's power again? How about matching with me after turning into Shiori?!"

"Aah, I think I can still do it, but should I really transform? If Shiori wears that, I think Miku will get a nosebleed fountain, right?"

Shidou talked to her in a forced manner. Miku twisted her body in reflex.

"Heck. Yeah! Even if I am close to death from blood loss, I will not regret anything if the last moment I see was Shiori in a daring night dress! One with a lot of back exposure!"

After Miku made that passionate speech while her eyes were glowing, Shidou patted her head to calm Miku down.

"Haha, that's an honor but I will be murdered by your friends if we lose the amazing idol from something like that. No----before that, if Miku really died from something like that, I might have no choice to follow you while crying."

"Darling.......! You thought so far for me.........!" Miku covered her mouth while her eyes turned moist after hearing Shidou's words.

"..........This happens every time but what are you doing, Miku?"

Right when Miku was deep in her emotions, she could hear a voice coming from the incam on her right ear. Miku turned away from Shidou before replying back with a soft voice.

"What should I do, Lucas? To me, being buried together with darling is totally okay with me but, I want Darling to have a proper fulfilled life. But, I don't know if my blood capillaries can handle the impact from Shiori..........."

"Like I said, what are you talking about? We are running out of time here, so stop wasting time." Lucas' words seemed to have pierced through her head. Miku scratched her cheeks.

"Hah, oh yeah. Sorry Lucas. It's just, I somehow got all worked up after talking to a sweet version of Darling."

"Seriously...........get a hold of yourself. Are you really okay?"

"Yes, leave it to me. Okay, it's time I get this going."

After Miku said that with a soft voice, she made a smile while looking back at Shidou.

"So with that done, Darling, we finally got some time together but since we are rushing, I will be making you fall for me now."

"Heee? That's quite some confidence you have there. What are you going to do?"

Shidou said that amusingly. After Mikue opened her mouth while turning around, she let out her loud voice.

"----Okay everyone, I am counting on you all!"

Responding to Miku's order, the musicians with their instruments, females in glamourous outfits, who were all standing by at the corner of the hall, all appeared on the stage and a glowing silver stand mic was placed on the middle of the stage.

After Miku confirmed all that, she went up the stage while her heels were making knocking sound, before standing in front of the mike.

Instantly, the lights in the hall dim down and a spot light was set on Miku. To match with that, the gallery in the hall all lived up, and clapped their hands.

Miku waited until the applause ended before looking behind and send a signal to the musicians there.

The musicians then made small nods and started playing jazz.

Miku moved her body according to the music's rhythm and with the stand mike in her hands-----she started singing with a sweet voice.

"-------------------------"

It's a tune with her traits. It's an English song. This song is totally different from the songs Miku sing as an idol.

However, the feelings put into it was no different.------it's a very very sweet and lovely song.
Yes. The moment Miku told Shidou that she was going to make him fall for her, there was only one method for this.

After Miku took the mike off the stand, she strides about the stage with a captivating walk style; she then walked over to a female who was dancing according to the tune and while stroking the female's chin, she looked towards Shidou provocatively.

And to match with that, a spot light hit Shidou. Shidou opened his eyes wide in surprise.

"Fufuu..."

After Miku smiled charmingly, she got off the stage in tune with the band and walked towards Shidou. The spot light pouring onto Miku and the back dancers moved accordingly with her.

And once Miku reached Shidou, she took his hands and leaded him around. Shidou looked a little surprise but he left his body to Miku's hands.

The place they are heading, was a grand sofa prepared from who knows where. It's as if that corner was the only spot with the air of a bar.

After Miku made Shidou sat there, she gently sat on his thighs and while performing a princess carry, she continued singing the song.

"--------------------------" Her sweet breath was mixed into the tune while she stroke Shidou's cheeks, and poked his nose with her finger. Shidou made a wry smile.

Adding on, beautiful female back dancers appeared behind and beside the cautious Shidou. When this is viewed from the sidelines, it looks like a prodigal prince of somewhere, indulging himself in his luxury.

Nonetheless, the one most intoxicated in this situation was definitely Miku. While singing on her beloved Shidou's lap, she's being surrounded by beautiful women. This situation was so dreamy for her so much that it's not surprising if she woke up on her bed an instantly later.

"--------------"

Miku sang in a tune sexier than before------

While pointing at Shidou lastly, Bam! She made a gesture as if she shot through his heart.

"Darling-----I love you."

After saying that, she winked at him.

"..............!"

At the same time Shidou opened his eyes wide-------the fanfare echoed in Miku's right ear.

"Ufufu, looks you went doki, Darling."

"Aah...............apparently so. It's quite frustrating that I was dropped in a front approach."

Shidou said that with a wry smile. Miku smiled while touching Shidou's lips with her finer.

"That is not true. Did you forget? I am a bigger sister older than darling by 1 year, you know? I think it's fine to get bullied once in a while."

After Miku said that, Shidou raised his hands to show that he lost while making a small smile.

The transporter from DEM industries which departed from Neryl Island, was maintaining a high altitude while steadily flying.

Although they fell into emergency state after being attacked by a spirit during the departure from the island, there weren't any problems after that. If this goes on, they will probably reach the designated place according to the planned time.

When the pilot Knox was thinking that, there was a sudden response from the communicator.

"-----This is control room. DF0806, please respond."

"Yes, this is DF0806."

"Please change in the flight route. Make a detour from E139."

"Change in flight route?"

While saying that, Knox and his co-pilot Burton looked at each other.

"Did something happen?"

"There's a battle between executive chief Mathers and an enemy presumed to be a Wizard from Ratatoskr and three Spirirs in the initial route. This is only a safety precaution but we can't allow any mistakes."

Knox made a dubious face after hearing the contact from the control room.

"Battle? In a place like this?"

"Yes. I will repeat again."

Knox asked the reason why a battle occurred at that spot but the control room did not reply and urged him. The person in contact was not a flexible one.

"Understood. DF0806 will change the planned flight route; heading to designated spot with a detour at point E139."

After Knox answered, the control room said 'Over and Out' before cutting the communication.

".................and, you've heard it. We are changing path."

"Understood.................but even so, this is quite cautious. Even though it's a battle between Wizards, there's no way it would happen in such a high altitude. As expected, our cargo is a special one huh" Burton shrug his shoulders while saying that.

It's not like Knox could not understand that but he quietly swung his head. "That might be the biggest reason............but that is not all. You heard him. The one fighting is Mathers. A shooting war between normal wizards is one thing, but that Onee-chan coming out is a whole different story. We might get skewered by a lance from below if we fly nicely."

"N-no way man.........."

---and. The moment Burton said that while sweating profusely.

Crazy values were shown in the cockpit's meter, and the alarm was ringing.

Next off, as if something is tracking them, the transporter was shaking vigorously. "-! What......is this?!"

"N-no way, is it missed shots from executive chief Mathers..........!?"

"Idiot, there's no way it would reach this far! Before that......this is not a Wizard. It's Reiha readings!"

"Wha........!?"

Burton's face turned pale after hearing Knox's words.

It was only natural. This transporter was just attacked by a Spirit some time before.

"Does this mean that Nightmare caught up.........!?"

"No...........this is a different reading than before. And this..........!?" Knox gasped before turning behind.

Of course, there's only the seat Knox is leaning against, and the cockpit wall.

But, what lies behind there is the cargo; inside there, Material A with several layers of seal placed should be there.

At that moment, Burton noticed something. The vibration just now was not an impact from outside, and it's something coming from inside the craft.

"Impossible-----!? Is this a joke!? Material A should be in complete hibernation........!"

"That should be the case, but this................"

After saying that, Knox noticed a weird value shown on the meters.

There were 2 Reiha readings there.

1, was this transporter. Another one------is the point they were ordered by the control room to detour at. Both of them were giving off a reading as if they were resonating.

"..........Alright!"

Kotori, who was looking at Shidou and Miku from afar, made a guts pose after seeing the results of the event.

"I was worried there for a bit. A song alone would've probably not been enough to make him skip a beat, but I guess Miku had thought this through." Lucas commented. Kotori folded her arms and nodded.

"This makes it 7 of us. But we can't lower our guard. We must do it as fast as possible------" Kotori stopped her words there.

---She probably noticed this. Tohka, who was together with Kotori looking at Shidou's, was making a somewhat complexed face.

"Tohka? What's wrong?"

"...............!"

Tohka twitched her shoulders when Kotori called out to her.

"Mu......No, how should I put this.........when I heard Miku said she loved Shidou, this part here feels kind of tight..............." While saying that, she pressed her chest.

"I know saving Shidou is top priority. There's not time to worry about something like this. But.........."

Tohka messed her hair up because she was feeling troubled.

"I understand............but don't understand. Why would I feel this way? Even though I have to hurry up and save Shidou now, these hindering thoughts won't leave my head"

"Tohka............"

After Kotori exhaled, she patted on Tohka's head.

"..............Sorry. Please bear with it now. But, those feelings aren't hindering thoughts. It's extremely proper----valuable and precious."

"Really?"

"Yes. And most likely, we will have such feelings sooner or later. That's why----I want to save Shidou."

"Muuu..........i wonder about that."

She felt like she got it and didn't at the same time, but Tohka nodded. She oddly feels satisfied with it after hearing that the feeling of wanting to save Shidou is connected to that.
Maybe she felt relieved after seeing Tohka; Kotori tapped on Tohka's back.

"Okay, you're last, Tohka. Are you ready?"

".........umu! Leave it to me!"

After Tohka answered energetically, she started jogging over to the sofa Shidou was sitting on.
But, since she's wearing a dress and shoe she is not used to, her leg's tangled up half-way causing her to have a great fall.

"Uguh!"

"Tohka!? Are you okay!?"

"Mu......No problem!"

After Tohka answered that while waving her hands, she stood up while rubbing her face which took a hit with a thud before starting to walk in a calmer pace.

However, Tohka did not head straight to Shidou and took a small detour.

It was the long table lined against the wall of the hall. Over there was a mountain sized feast that even looking at it looks fun.

"Ooo.........this is amazing!"

And apparently, all these food can be eaten as much as she wants. After Tohka's eyes glittered, she prepared 2 of the biggest plate and started to place any food that looks delicious on it in a non-reserved manner.

Kotori's voice echoed through the Incam at that moment.

"Hey Tohka, what are you doing? It's okay to eat but Shidou is more important..........."

"Umu, I know. It's okay." After Tohka replied back, she took the 2 mountain filled plates and walked to Shidou. She then built 2 mountains on the table in front of the sofa.

"Oo Tohka----wait, this is amazing. Shidou opened his eyes wide after witnessing that.

"Umu!" Tohka puffed her chest.

"Shidou, you did not eat since morning right? I thought you would be hungry. So-----"

Right when she reached there in her sentence, Tohka's stomach *Gyuuu*.........grumbled.

"Mu.............."

Her cheeks blushed unintentionally, after hearing her stomach grumble at precise timing.

Maybe because he heard that; Shidou made a surprised face before-----starting to laugh unbearably.

"Fu.....haha, ahahahaha."

"Mu-muu........you're wrong. It's true that I am hungry but that's not everything........."

"Fu, fufufu......no, I get it. Thanks, Tohka."

Shidou said that while wiping the teardrop squeezed out of his eyes. He then *pon* pointed to the seat beside him.

"I am as hungry as you too. So let's eat. The food is already ready after all."

".........Umu!" After Tohka made a big nod, she sat beside Shidou.

"Okay then, let's dig in."

"Umu, let's-----Ah, stop right there Shidou!"

"Hn? What's up Tohka?"

Shidou tilted his head after hearing Tohka suddenly shout.

After Tohka took her fork, she poked the roast beef and brought it to Shidou.

"Okay Shidou, Ahhn."

"Oi oi, that's full marks for service. Well, I guess I'll accept it."

After saying that, Shidou opened his mouth wide and chomped down at the roast beef Tohka presented to him.

"How's it? Is it delicious!?"

"Hn.......yeah, it's delicious. Naturally, the food itself is tasty and by having Tohka feeding it to me makes it's tastiness increase a hundred fold."

"Mu, Re-really? It's kind of embarrassing."

While making an embarrassed smile, Tohka poked a dish once more with her fork but at that moment, Shidou stopped Tohka.

"Wait a second. It's my turn now. Here, Ahhn."

After Shidou said that, he presented her a roast beef just like what Tohka did just now.

"Oooh! I'll be taking it then. Ahhn..........."

After Tohka said that, she closed her eyes waiting for Shidou's fork, and opened her mouth widely.

---But.

"Mu........?"

Tohka brought her eyebrows suspiciously. Food was not brought to Tohka's mouth even after a few seconds-----and instead, she could hear something falling on the table.

Immediately, before Tohka could open her eyes, she was pulled back on her arms.

"Huh?" When the movement stopped, Tohka opened her eyes, and gasped.

Shidou was crouching down around where they just sat while pressing his chest.

"Shi-Shidou! Are you okay! What's going on!?" Tohka took a step forward to rush to his aid, but she was stopped by Lucas, who had just dragged her away.

"Don't get closer, Tohka! It's dangerous!"

"Gu------aaa-aAaaAAAAaaAAAAhhhhh!"

It happened the moment Lucas warned her. His body started glowing----and caused a strong impact wave.

"Kuh...!" Lucas pressed his hand forward and created a shield to protect everyone from the wave of Reiryoku.
Then, Shidou started floating while coated in dense Reiryoku. His outfit turned back to his school uniform from the tuxedo. Most likely, it's because his transformation ability was released.

"Shidou!"

Even though she shouted-----there was no reply. It's not like was asleep but, he was emotionless, and his blank gaze was looking at the empty sky.

"What is happening to Shidou!?"

"I don't know.........! There was supposed to be some time left to the time limit!" After Kotori and Tohka replied to each other with shouts, a change occurred to the Shidou floating in front of them.
The mass of Reiryoku lurking around Shidou increased in brightness--- before that light covered the whole facility.

"Shidou--------"

Faster than Tohka was able to finish her sentence.

---The beam released by Shidou, pierced through the ceiling of the party hall.

In the sky, a flash of light came from the clash of two swords.

Ellen was wielding the high output laser knife Caledvwlch. In confrontation, Mana had equipped her Vánagandr with the sword Wolftail.

No matter from what angle, Ellen drew the image of her territory in order to catch the release of the attack. A barrier appeared before the collision of the sword. Repeatedly clashing in close proximity, Ellen used the opening from Mana's last attack to counterattack. Mana quickly evaded and counters Ellen's attack before she could release her next one.

However, Caledvwlch was a sword entirely made of magic. Structurally, it was class apart from Wolftail, which was a real sword coated with magic. A greater structure yielded a greater maximum output value.

However, having the support of three Spirits, Ellen struggled. Although Kaguya, Yuzuru and Origami were only in their limited Astral Dresses, combined with Mana, they stood steadily against the strongest Wizard, Ellen.

But still, they won't hold out for an indefinite amount of time. The bandersnatch's seemed to keep coming back without exhausting. (Not like robots can get exhausted, but the numbers)

However, their was not to defeat Ellen. Their fight was to buy enough time for Kotori to save Shidou. It would be wrong to launch a desperate attack to wound Ellen. Her utmost priority is to extend the duration of the fight.

If this continues, it should be enough to win the desired amount of time. No matter how long, as long as they were able to successfully rescue Shidou.

But at that moment.

Down below, the Ratatoskr facility suddenly started to shine, emitting a pillar of light towards the sky. A violent shockwave pushed her back.

"......Wha!?"
"Shock. What is happening?"
"Shidou...?"
"....?"

They could not help but stare at the scene. Their attention taken away, their defenses momentarily faltered, leaving them completely exposed.

This kind of moment is enough to make a fatal blow to an opponent.

"You're full of openings."

"Ku--"

Shocked, but it didn't completely eliminate the power of her defense. However, just like a smash volleyball her body fell down towards the ground.

"Waaah......!"

She quickly used her Territory as a buffer to absorb the impact. The ground became distorted like there is an invisible sphere pushed onto it.

"You bastard!" Kaguya shouted, and flew towards Ellen at high speed. Ellen gripped her sword, ready to swing it at Kaguya. However---

"What?"

A chain suddenly wrapped her sword and arm, pulling it the other direction.

"Capture. I caught the fish. Master Origami!" Yuzuru raised her quiet voice, and multiple wings surrounded Ellen with their tip pointed towards her.

"Tch!" Ellen clicked her tongue, and made a command in her mind. Kaguya stopped in her tracks--- it seems she was only there to trick Ellen. Then- Origami's wings shot off rays of light directly at Ellen.

While the fight wasn't over, Mana briefly toured around the pillar of light. Then, she gasped. Shidou was floating, surrounded by the light of Reiryoku.

"Big Brother!?"

Hearing her voice, Shidou slowly turned his eyes to Mana. His consciousness is hazy, his eyes blurry, he looked like he was drugged by something.

"Ah - Mana. I'm glad. So you were fine."

Shidou whispered with a gentle voice.

"......Big brother?"

After listening to Shidou's words, Mana knitted her eyebrow; something was off with what he just said.

On the surface it sounds like Shidou is worrying about her body. That is understandable, since at this very moment, Mana and the three girls were still fighting with Ellen and Mana got a serious blow from her just earlier.

However - for some reason, Mana thought that Shidou was also trying to say something else.

Shidou, in a state of ecstasy, opened his mouth and continued.

"I was... worried about you. Ever since you've been kidnapped by those DEM guys... but I'm glad... I'm really glad..."

"......Kidnapped? Big Brother, what are you saying?"

"Mio......Didn't that person help you out?"

"What are you talking about, Big br-" Before she could finish, she felt a sharp pain on her head. She pushed her forehead with her hand and frowned.

"Ah......!"

It is very clear that this is not a simple headache. - Mio. The instant Shidou spoke that name, a scene she never seen before came flashing in her head.

"T...This is..."

The scenes in her head were changing like a camera shutter. She saw the park where she played with her friend, a teacher teaching in a class, her birthday where Shidou celebrated with her.

And then - the back of a girl with long hair.

"Ah....."

The moment that girl came to mind, her vision began to flicker.
For some reason, Mana couldn't remember the girl's face. She knew she know her, but -

And that was when something interrupted her thoughts. Mana heard Ellen's voice from above her.

"Oh ......?"

Ellen issued a surprised voice, while staring irritably at Shidou.

"- Itsuka Shidou. Don't you look so wonderful right now. Even though I don't know what happened, I can see why Ike wants you that much." Ellen said, while her lips gave a fearless smile. Apparently, she had put everything to her defense, and Origami's attack didn't do any damage to her whatsoever.

But in contrast, Shidou could only make a grim look.

"D - E, M ......"

Growling like a wild animal, his breathing became more and more disorderly.

"- Wuwa ah, ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!"

At that moment, the Spiritual power that curled around Shidou increased its intensity and blew away Ellen, Mana and the Spirits, who were nearby.

"......!"
"Kuh!"
"...?!"
"Shidou?!"
"What!?"

Mana deployed a territorial field to absorb the impact. Kaguya and Yuzuru were grabbed by Origami and pulled them back several meters using her wings.

"Big Brother! What is this?! And what was that earlier - who is Mio!?" Mana shouted after stopping mid-air.

But Shidou did not answer. Even though they weren't far apart, Shidou couldn't hear any of Mana's words. He kept growling like a beast and continued releasing an enormous amount of spiritual power.

"......"

Anyone could see from a glance that Shidou is behaving irrationally, but if possible, Mana would have wanted to ask him more.

However, her current opponent is the world's most powerful wizard. She could not allow herself for even the slightest negligence. Mana grinded her teeth and averted her eyes away from Shidou.

"Cough, cough. Is everybody okay!?"

In the party hall now destroyed by the wave of Spirit Power, Lucas raised his voice, asking if everyone is okay, while coughing from a cloud of dust.

Then, from the side came a familiar voice.

"What happened ......?"

Tohka got up from the ground to look around. At the same time Kotori was also raising her head.

Shidou's earlier attack suddenly opened a large hole in the celling and wall. However, it looks like the Spirits and Ratatoskr staffs were all safe thanks to Lucas' shield.

"Shidou... just what the hell..?" Kotori muttered, and suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"Kotori!"

The voice came outside from the crowd; Kotori could not help but stare. "The voice, is that ......!?"

Yes, the voice came from Shidou's real sister, Takamiya Mana.

More than that, beside her was a DEM's magician. Ellen was also wearing her CR-Unit, and slowly raised her knife.

"Mana! What are you doing ......!"

Ellen quickly departed from the line of sight. In response, to Kotori, Mana expanded her Wolf's Tail on her right hand and raised up her voice.

"I'll tell you the details later! For now... I'm leaving Big Brother to you!"

The two flew into the sky, Ellen swung a slash. But before she could hit, wings appeared around her, skillfully leaving Mana out of the ray's routes.

Ellen moved away from Mana in a blink of an eye. When she stopped her momentum mid-air, a string wind shook her and pushed her away.

"Origami? Yuzuru and Kaguya?" Kotori muttered the names of the Spirits.

"Kaka! We shall not let Ellen get in your way."
"Assent. Leave her to us." Kaguya and Yuzuru said, before dashing off into the sky.

"...I want a reward from you later, Lucas." Origami said, her cheeks flushing a little red, before flying off too.

Apparently, they were the countermeasure Reine meant. Kotori scratched the back of her hair.

"Mana ...... she disappeared without even tell me her contact information......!"

However, it really was good that they was keeping Ellen busy. Kotori would really like to complete Mana's request of saving Shidou.

- But.

"Ah ......"

Seeing Shidou's appearance, Kotori unintentionally let out a trembling voice.

This is neither the usual gentle Shidou, nor is it the previous playboy Shidou.

The thing standing there releasing the colored light cannot be called a human.

Standing at the center, the dense spiritual force around Shidou was swirling on and off like a heartbeat. Kotori felt a slight shock from this phenomenon. The air, ground, and space were all shaking in response to Shidou's power.

No, more than that. Part of the spiritual power was forming the shape of a metal fragment. It was like a Spirit that was wearing her astral dress.

Then, after seeing what Shidou looked like, Kotori heard an ominous siren from her headset.

"Ah -"

This was a different alarm from the one that detects a spacequake or a spirit's abnormal mental status.
Kotori has only heard that alarm once before that. And that was when they told her to remember it during testing, saying it would be the best if she never heard it again.

"...... Of all the lies people give -"

Kotori was able to feel her fingers trembling slightly. She feels like there is a crack in her very existence. Her heart started beating fast. Breathing became difficult. Her view started distorting. Kotori feel like it's difficult for her to just standing still.

Kotori's consciousness was disrupted by the sound of the alarm of the demise for few moments.

"----------------!"

On the issue of humanity, she could not believe the roar Shidou gave. Like an electrical discharge phenomena, the spiritual power crackling, illuminating the surroundings.

"......!"

Shidou bent his legs, stepping on the ground for take-off. The height between the ground and underground facility meant nothing to him. Shidou mowed down the trees in his way and started moving to somewhere.

"Kotori! Are you okay?! We should follow Darling!"

"............"

Kotori raised up her face at Miku's words. Kotori tried opening her mouth, but no words are coming out. Kotori can't say it because saying it would means she decided to do perform the absolutely worst instruction.

However, in Kotori's thoughts... For this country.

For this world.

For humanity.

And most importantly for Shidou himself.

It is the mission of <Ratatoskr>'s commander - the responsibility of the one who has been saved by Shidou five years ago.

Kotori open her mouth, tried to keep the shake in her voice to minimum.

"...... Everyone. Standby here. I'll try and do something."

After listening to Kotori's words, everyone was very surprised to hear what she said.

"Standby? How can we just wait here?"

"This is unlike you."

The Spirits and Lucas looked at her with a surprised expression. Kotori isn't surprised at their reaction. Kotori would be the same if someone said this to her, but they don't know the circumstances. However Kotori can't have their company.
Taking a deep breath, Kotori tried very hard to maintain a constant volume.

"As I said, it is for me to do something with Shidou. Just leave it to me. Ratatoskr already prepared something for a case like this." They nodded to her while still feeling a little uneasy. Kotori answered to them and walked up the stairs to the ground. Shidou is still moving while mowing down any tree in his way. If he continues, no doubt he would reach the town.

Then, she took out a small device from her dress pocket.

---It was something Kotori was determined never to use, the key of destruction.

"......" Kotori reached out to the device with a trembling finger.

"...... I'm sorry, Big Brother." Kotori softly muttered to herself. "Please forgive me... I can't find another ending." But - at that moment.

She felt an intention to kill from her left side; Kotori was left in a sense of disarray. Then, with a movement faster than she could process, the button in her hand was taken away.

"......!" Kotori moved her eyes. It was Lucas, looking down at Kotori with the button in his hand.

"What is this thing? What are you planning to do to Shidou? Kotori, you---" Lucas stopped before he was finished his sentence. Then, with little insight, Lucas twitched his eyebrows in surprise.

The reason was Kotori's face.

-Her crying and distraught face.

"...Explain. What does this mean?" Lucas frowned and continued.

For an intelligent mind like Lucas, it is would be impossible to easily fool him. Kotori completely lost hope and opened her mouth.

"To kill... Shidou." After listening to the Kotori's word, Lucas gave an even more sinister look.

"What do you mean? Is this an order from Ratatoskr?"

"...You're only half correct." Kotori said self-deprecatingly. "...Shidou, right now, is a time bomb. The spiritual power within him is rapidly expanding. If we leave him like this, it would be an explosion even larger than the South Kanto incident."

"......" Lucas gritted his teeth. "....And that's why you're killing him?"

"...Yes. That's the final job of me who has failed. If Shidou is killed before he is at his limits, we can keep the explosion to minimal. It's a choice between seeing millions of people die or seeing only Shidou die. If someone tells me to choose, I'll choose the latter. Even Shidou probably doesn't want to see such many people die because of him."

"............" Lucas' fingers trembled gently. Kotori turned her eyes back to Shidou.

"If I press that button, Dáinsleif, on the satellite orbit, will released its Magic Power cannon."

"Dáinsleif......?"

"......It was created after a detailed investigation of Shidou's and Lucas' body---The cursed sword made specially to kill you go berserk."

- That is Dainslaif. Kotori doesn't know a worse way to use a Realizer. Even if Shidou has Kotori's regeneration power, he can't regenerate himself if every single bit of his body is destroyed.

"......You're kidding. That is Ratatoskr practice?"

A killer look appeared in Lucas' eyes, and he continued.

"Don't mess with me. Is this the real Ratatoskr's way of doing things? Kill us once we can no longer keep the Spirit Power within us? Before that, the one who made us seal Spirits was Ratatoskr. They used us for their own purpose, and once we become inconvenient to them, they're going to get rid of us? Even though you thought of Shidou that much, why did you agreed to-"

"- No!"

As if to cut-off Lucas, Kotori said something with her trembling throat.

"Even though Shidou's power miraculously matched with Ratatoskr's objective.... at the least Chairman Woodman was concerned about what may happen to him. He said nothing good will come out of sealing Spirit's power in human body. He suggested us to find another way to do it. Luckily, you came into the picture, but your body isn't too different from a human aside from the powers you wield. Adding the Reiryoku of everyone on top of your already absurd powers would be a disaster even worse. And... it was already too late. The moment Shidou was found out by Ratatoskr, he already sealed one Spirit within him."

"Could it be that ......"

"Yes - that was me."

Kotori said with a shaking voice.
It is a contradiction that can't be avoided since Ratatosk found out about Shidou's power from when he sealed Kotori's powers.

"There was a possibly of Shidou becoming like this since five years ago, but even if you returned the Spirit Power to the Spirit, the path won't disappear... five years ago; I put a ticking bomb into Shidou without knowing.

"...But won't letting him seal even more Spirits only increase the risk of him coming to his limit?"

"...There's no other way....There is only one way to stabilize Shidou."

"What is that?"

"-To have Shidou extract all the Spirit Powers he has and release it outside his body as a Sephira crystal."

"...! That is -"

Sephira crystal, the mysterious crystal that turned humans into Spirits.

"...... Yes, we can't do it even if we take back 100% of our spiritual power. I let Ratatoskr analyze over me several times. To extract a Sephira that has been united at the particle level, it requires a lot of Spirit Power to do it. To put it simply - we have to seal all the Spirits within Shidou just to do that."

"......"

"But - everything is too late."

There is no extra time to continue talking. Kotori took a deep breath, and reached out her hand to grab the button from Lucas' hand.

However, at that moment.

"Kotori! Lucas!"

Kotori heard Tohka's voice from behind. Turning around, she saw that all the other spirits were there as well. They followed her up to the ground.

"We came outside to follow you! All this happened, why didn't you come and discuss it with us!?"

Kotori surprised at how Tohka knew the situation. Kotori then realized that she still had her headset equipped. Anyone with a headset could tune into their channel to talk with each other. That means everyone also heard the conversation with Lucas earlier.

Kotori was certainly aware of this feature of the headset, but in front of a dangerous situation, she did not consider it because it was an emergency.

"...... I'm sorry, but it's all over -." Kotori shook her head and jumped to press the button, a tear flowing out of her eyes.

But- before she could press it, Lucas put some strength into his grip and destroyed the button.

"Wha- Just what are you---?!"

"It's not over yet!" Lucas shouted at Kotori.

"That's right! I don't know the details! But if you think the situation right now is desperate, that is because Kotori thinks she's alone!" Tohka

"............!"

When Kotori heard Tohka's words, she felt as if her heart had been tightly squeezed.

"Every... one..." The four spirits all nodded at Kotori.

"Giving up is so unlike Kotori!"

"Yes... let's save Shidou..."

"............"

The memory of when they gave her this terminal came to her mind.

Back then, Kotori was very scared of it. Even though it's just in case of emergency, Kotori couldn't sleep at the fact she had a way to kill Shidou in her hands.

Ah, ah, but.

However, Kotori is now different from her past self. The determination, experience, and more than anything - her comrades who share the same idea as her.

Then there's no way she can't come up with another conclusion.

"Let's save Shidou. Kotori."

"Why?! Why don't you attack, Commander Itsuka!?"

From the darkened room came a cry of impatience.

An irritated voice echoed in the gloomy room. Out of all five people in the room, only two people are actually here. Elliot Woodman and the other is Karen Mathers. The others are holograms of Ratatoskr's executive members who are participating from all over the world.

"Attack! Attack, Commander Itsuka!"

"............"

Clayton, an older man who is reminiscent of a roaring Bulldog.

Although his behavior very consistent with his usual actions the opening round table...... But today Clayton has a reason to be angry. This was because the screen at the center of the round table of Ratatoskr had predicted the worst case scenario.

The boy's Spirit Power level was still rapidly rising. If this continues, it might result in a disaster like 30 years ago again. Even though the other two didn't say anything, they also made a similar expression.

"Sir Woodman."

Of the two people, one was wearing a monocle, reminiscent of the rat man. Frazer Douglas spoke as he swiped the sweat from his forehead.

"This will really go on to create a massive spacequake. Why did you give the Dáinsleif emission rights only to Commander Itsuka?"

The person who exudes the appearance of a cartoon cat agreed with the rat man. He is the last person on the round table: Gillian Almsted

"That.... Even then, she's just a junior high school student. The person in question is her brother; do you really think she can make the right judgment?"

"............"
Woodman mumbled in his head that if he gave them the permission, they would have pulled the trigger without any delay.

Ratatoskr is the organization set up to save the spirits. However, only the Woodman centric fractions implement this idea at heart. The others more or less only participate for their own kind of benefit.

Prioritizing their own interests, Woodman does not deny this as he thought it was a normal thought process for a human. Once the risk become higher than the return, they're ready to cut down their ties with the Spirits.
Therefore, Woodman gave the Dáinsleif emission to Kotori, one of the only trustworthy candidates.

Even if it means forcing Kotori to accept a mission that meant possibly attacking her favorite brother.

"Gentlemen, calm down." Woodman said to the round table.

"Indeed, what is happening now may be the worst case. However, this does not mean that it's all a foregone conclusion." After listening to the words of Woodman, Clayton became very angry.

"All this time you're still talking about! In the end, how are you going to change this situation?! "

"Who knows? As long as Commander Itsuka does not give up, I also will not give up." Woodman's eyes became sharp; the other three have made a very dissatisfied expression.

However, the possibility of Shidou's recovery existed only in Woodman's self-awareness. What is the problem if you insist - that he does not think this "possibility" that exists deserves to be told in front of this trio.

All he could do now is buy enough time for Kotori.

"Ah...... I know. I say this somewhat reluctantly. Then so be it. From now, for every minute that passes, I will give you one percent of Asgard Electronics' shares."

"What ......!"

The three people were surprised to hear the Woodman's words.

That is, of course. In addition to being the only agency outside of DEM to manufacture the Realizer, Asgard Electronics, is Ratatoskr's core technology source, and also Woodman's lifeline. For these three individuals, the deal was too good to be true.

But these three men did not answer immediately. The conditions proposed are too tempting, so the three of them actually became suspicious.

Woodman smiled. That's good. The more they worry, the more time he can give to Kotori for her fight.

---But the spiritual power value displayed on the screen continued to rise; loud sirens interrupted the pondering trio.

"......! "

Clayton gasped.

"...... There is no other way! It's impossible to stop a spiritual force that has gone berserk! Now the only thing we can do is to destroy him as soon as possible! "

Three-dimensional image of the Clayton screamed, pulling out from his arms a small device.

"......! Clayton, that is." Seeing the device, Woodman gasped. Clayton was holding out on an item that only Kotori and Woodman had in their holdings: Dáinsleif's startup device.

"Clayton, why do you have that?"

"There's an old saying in Japan. Be prepared and have no regrets."

"Stop it! Do not do such stupid things!" Clayton ignored Woodman's pleas, and did not hesitate to press the button.

Kotori was rubbing down with the back of her tears and twitching nose. "......You guys should laugh at me. I said so many great words, but when the real trouble hits, this is what I look like now." Kotori said in self-deprecating tone. Lucas quietly shook his head.

"Don't say such a thing. You still are really great as Shidou's sister."

"Lucas......"

"There must still be a way. Do not give up." As Lucas was talking, the spirits all nodded in an attempt to cheer Kotori up.

But - at that moment.

Kotori was knocked off the ground from the same warning sound from before.

"Dáinsleif activation code detected. Commencing attack on the target."

"...... !?"

Kotori could not help but gasp, as she picked up the chip of the broken button. Although the shell was physically destroyed, the small light on the board indicated that Dáinsleif was activated.

Lucas' face is filled with fear, as he looked towards the broken activation device.

"Did it activate from me crushing it?!"

"I don't know what happened! It wasn't designed in a way where you can easily manipulate it!"

Although she does not know why, Dáinsleif has indeed started. To cancel the launch, Kotori hastily tried to use a metal pin to jump the button.

But it was too late.
Like a meteor across the night.
Kotori's field of vision is filled with light.

"Shidou - !!"

Kotori shouted all she could while extending her hand toward Shidou.

But that cannot change a person's fate. Shidou's body is engulfed in the light.

The attack hollowed out the ground. The impact had blown away Kotori and others who were standing nearby - Or so she thought that would happen.

"Huh ......?" Kotori stiffened her body, and blinked her eyes few times before she raising her face up. The others also did the same.

"What...?" Lucas' eyes widened. For a second, he thought Shidou used his Spirit power to block Dáinsleif. However, that wasn't it.

"Phew. That was really close." Lucas did not know when, but a Spirit appeared new Shidou.

"Y-you are...?!" The others, with varying degrees, had the same reaction as Lucas.

Lucas and Miku had seen this Spirit in person. Miku looked badly shaken up. Lucas stared at the noise with a cautious and alert look on his face.

Yes, it was the Spirit who could create other Spirts.
The one who turned Miku, Kotori, and Origami into spirits by giving the Sephira crystals.

- The being that is called Phantom is here now.

"Mio-?!" Lucas loudly called out her name.

Even though you can see its shape, you cannot identify what kind of shape it. This strange sense of presence, even though they want to forget, you can't really forget it's out there. And five years ago, it appeared before a young Kotori in the same form that it has now.

But---Lucas knew the identity of this very being clad in noise. The Spirit known as Mio. The first Spirit.

"It seems humans also do things recklessly too..."

Phantom jokingly said and turned herself around. The barrier that covered Shidou like an umbrella then disappeared.

"...... I don't want to hear that from you-!" Kotori frowned in response to Phantom's words.

Kotori thought that she is an indirect cause that caused Shidou to become like this. Because she turned Kotori into a Spirit five years ago and made Shidou seal her, it caused him to take the risk of going berserk.

In her thoughts, Kotori's mind could not help but create numerous questions.

Why is Phantom now suddenly here right now?

And why did she protect Shidou from Dáinsleif?

"Phantom...... what exactly is your plan?" However Phantom does not seem to acknowledge the question, and continued to move towards the direction of Shidou.

"...I see, his condition is pretty dangerous. I could understand your painful determination. - But if he does not continue to live, then I will be very troubled."

"You ...... What are you say-" Kotori raised up her voice with confusion. Phantom then came down in front of Shidou as if she don't care about the spiritual power whirled around him. "...... Good Boy."

-Phantom said with a gentle voice and touch Shidou's forehead.

"--------------------------!"

Shidou sent a shiver that almost made it seem like the sky is screaming. His body was writhing in pain.

"Gaa - ah, ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!"

"Shi... Shidou!?"

"Darling!"

"What did you do to Shidou?!"

-In response to the Spirits, Phantom let out a small sigh.

"- To greet me in such a tone. Even though I just gave you a chance."

"What did you say ...... !?"

"-?! Kotori! Look!" Kotori frowned, judging by her tone, Lucas seemed quite surprised.
Kotori then noticed that the spiritual forces surrounding Shidou has become slightly weakened.

"This is..."

"...From now on is your domain. I wish you a good luck. -Goodbye, my dear children."

"...... !? Say what -"

Kotori raised her voice at Phantom's words. However, Phantom did not reply. She turned over and disappeared into the air.

"! Hey, wait a minute!"

"Kotori...... now with this, Shidou, he ......" Yoshino said in a quiet tone.

"Although I do not know how it happened, a gap in the spiritual power surrounding Shidou has opened. In this case, maybe we still have time." Lucas said, and took a step forward. "Listen up, you five. I'll restrain Shidou as much as possible. In that moment, all of you have to kiss Shidou and widen the path." With a simple movement, a whirlpool of wind appeared below everyones' feet and their bodies were lifted up from the ground.

"Sorry, I'll have to borrow your power for a bit, Origami. Yuzuru, Kaguya." The moment he said those words, a bright light surrounded Lucas' body, and his hair started floating up a little.

"L-Lucas?! Are you using Reiryoku and your Magic?! This is too reckless!"

"Shut up! We can't waste any more time!" Lucas shouted, and----

"Uhyaa?!"
"W-what the-"
"....!"

Screams of the girls could be heard and the wind carrying there bodies followed Lucas at high speed. High speed...into the direction where Shidou currently is.

It didn't take any more time than a few seconds, thanks to the additional Reiryoku of Kaguya and Yuzuru.

"Don't worry about the Reiryoku Shidou is emitting. There's a layer of Magic I casted on all of you. It won't hold long, so kiss him as afst as possible!" Lucas and the girls stopped in Shidou's path. Lucas squeezed his hands, and Shidou's movements suddenly dulled and his body was smashed to the ground by an invisible force. The wind on Yoshino and Natsumi's feet (both of them were small enough to fit in one. This way, Lucas saved a bit of Magic) flew to Shidou and disappeared.

"S-shidou..!" Without hesitating, Yoshino rushed towards Shidou when their feet landed on the ground. "Shidou...... please go back to normal."
Yoshino then placed her lips onto Shidou's. She feels that her body is getting hot.

"Natsumi, please also...!"

"Y-Yes..."

Following Yoshino's urging, Natsumi slowly got closer to Shidou's face.

"T-Then Shidou, I'm sorry it has to be me. ...It was originally your fault for not handing me the Spirit Power, that's why I'm this in form. Don't sue me because I kissed you while you're out of conscious... I'm going to kiss now, okay? Okay? If you don't want to, then say it."

"Um, Natsumi, we don't have time..."

Natsumi then realized the situation when Yoshino said that. She thought for a second, and after a moment of hesitation, lightly placed her lips onto Shidou's.

"That's it! It's okay now right! That counted as a kiss, right!?"

"Graaaah!!!" Suddenly, a shockwave gushed out of Shidou.

"Uwah?!"
"Kyaa?!" Yoshino and Natsumi flew back

"Damn it!" Lucas shouted. Lucas put strength into his feet, and rushed to catch Yoshino and Natsumi. The protection layer was destroyed in an instant. Immediately after, he flew directly towards Shidou.

He used his wind to drag Shidou away from Yoshino and Natsumi.

"-!"

Reacting to the assault, Shidou snapped out of the wind and jumped into the sky.

"Gah ah ah!" Then in his hands, he summoned a sword-shaped angel Sandalphon.

"Tch!" Lucas quickly the incoming attack, and kicked the sword Shidou was holding into the ground. "The rest of you!" Lucas shouted, and tucked Shidou's arms behind his back.

"Big Brother..." Kotori approached Shidou and kissed him. "I'll be waiting for an adult kiss next time." Kotori said with a gentle smile.

"--------!"

Shidou issued a silent roar as he escapes from Lucas' restrains. He began to march once again.

"Two more left..." Lucas muttered. He felt his mind getting dizzy, and body getting hot, dangerously hot. Lucas had to finish this quickly. His body won't handle the additional Reiryoku for much longer.

"Come forth!" Lucas shouted, and raised his arm up in the sky. Suddenly, spears of light appeared out of holes twisting the reality. With extreme precision, they locked into Shidou and Limited his range of movements from all directions.

"Hihi. Here I come, Darling." Miku leaded towards Shidou's face. After exchanging a kiss, Miku licked her lips.

"Ufufu. A kiss with Darking and an indirect kiss with Kotori. What a good dea-ukyaah?!" But the situation did not stay this way. Miku was suddenly pulled back by Lucas, the moment Shidou broke the spears restraining him.

"One more!" Lucas started, and grabbed his sword. But at that moment, his body stopped. The reason was simple. His body hit it's limit. Wounds opened everywhere on Lucas' body, and a pool of blood drenched the ground below.

"Lucas!" Kotori shouted when she saw Lucas' body fall to his knees, only supporting his upper body with the sword he summoned.

"D-don't worry...about me!" Lucas managed to shout. "Save Shidou..kuh!"

In any case, there only remaining one. And after the last person kisses Shidou, the path will be restored and will go back to normal.

With hazy eyes, he looked towards Shidou's direction.

In Shidou's direction, there is a beautiful princess in purple Dress waiting for him.

"Ku-" She felt a strong force pulling her body down. With Lucas' magic depleted, the protective layer vanished alongside it. Now, Tohka's body is in direct contact with Shidou's spiritual power.

"----"

Shidou gently waved his hand. Even with only this small action, Tohka is blown away striking her back to a tree.

"Ah ......!"

Tohka's back landed hard on a tree, her consciousness became hazy. Her body's bones and muscle are in pain due to the friction.

"Tohka!"
"Tohka.....!"
"Stop, Tohka, it's dangerous!"

She heard Kotori and the other's from further away, behind the trees that had been chopped down by Shidou.
However, before they could come to help Tohka, she raised up her voice.

"Wait!"

"...!? What is it, Tohka!?"

Kotori replied with a surprised tone. However, Tohka remained calm and continued.

"Please... don't help me. I feel this is something I have to do myself."

"Tohka...."

Understanding Tohka's thoughts, Kotori waved her hand to stop the others. Tohka thanked Kotori and slowly walked towards Shidou's direction.

"----!"

Shidou gave a loud resounding roar.

Even if the others have opened the paths, the vast majority of spiritual power is still sealed in Shidou's body. If Shidou attacked now, she would certainly lose.

"Ah ......" Tohka ignored the pain and dragged her body forward towards Shidou.

Her vision blurred. Her consciousness hazy. There wasn't any spot on her body that wasn't in pain. However, she couldn't waste the last chance that everyone made for her.

"Ha ha ...... ......"

The Reiryoku surrounding Shidou increased in intensity, as if it was trying to deny Tohka's access. Tohka feels like she jumped into a sea of sulfuric acid with her body. The invisible power licked over her body, leaving only a pain that nearly made her lose consciousness.

However, Tohka did not stop her pace. If Tohka gives up here, she would be unable to rescue Shidou. Everything they've done so far will have been for naught. She absolutely could not let that happen.

"Shidou... so you always fought... while feeling this pain...?"

Even though Shidou has Kotori's regeneration powers, he is still a human with normal sense of pain. Tohka painfully realized for the first time how Shidou must feel when he encountered with Spirits and Wizards without an Astral Dress.

However, Shidou never gave up. No matter how many times he feels pain, no matter how many times he has been beaten down, Shidou always stood up to save Tohka and other Spirits.

Tohka didn't know the reason why Shidou was doing that much to save Spirits. It's unreasonable that Shidou must end his life here.

No -

"............ I-" Tohka mumbled to herself.

Indeed, Tohka was indebted to Shidou's kindness. Yes, it was that very kindness that had saved her. And, it must be a problem if someone as nice as Shidou cannot be saved. However, Tohka was moving forward not just because of that.

If it were only to repay a debt, Tohka would have collapsed a long time ago.
But inside her, there is a feeling that won't let her give up no matter what the hardships is.

"- Ah, I see."

At the end of her painfully road, for the first Tohka finally understands what this feeling is.
Even though she heard about it several times, this is the first time that it has matched up with the feeling inside her The feeling is love.

It was a different love than the one she had for Kotori and Yoshino.
Tohka loves Shidou, and because of that feeling- she desperately wants to save him.

"- Shidou." Tohka called out his name. Using her right hand, she grabbed Shidou's necktie.

Then, she pulled Shidou towards herself - and kissed him.

"----"

The next moment, Tohka felt her body getting hot. The spiritual power surrounding Shidou started to disappear.
After a few seconds, Shidou's frantic breathing gradually began calming down, his strength started to leave his body.
Once the light came back to Shidou's eyes, Shidou trembled after realizing that Tohka is kissing him.

"...!? T-Tohka!? What are you doing...!?" The usual voice and the usual reaction.

The Shidou that Tohka loved is standing right there. Tohka delicately loosened her lips, and let out a faint voice.

"I won't tell you. Baka... Baka."

After finishing that sentence, Tohka fell unconscious into Shidou's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
114K 2.7K 40
𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗹𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻 When a mysterious girl shows up at Hogwarts in the middle of the school yea...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC