T𝕙𝕖 Jeon Ζ¬wΞΉΙ΄s |π™Ήπšžπš—πšπš”οΏ½...

By ggukie_69

An accident caused the twins to travel into a new world...mixed with Humans and..Vampires. Y/N who still had... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

4

185 17 5
By ggukie_69

Y / N

'Prince Wonwoo is the half-brother of Prince Jungkook. Prince Wonwoo is actually older than Prince Jungkook but his mother was not the Queen.'

Sang Yeob oppa told me when we were walking back.

He eventually said that Wonwoo oppa wouldn't actually force me to take the training for the maid.

I sighed in relief and focused on today's activity.

'Cherry please move to Reesa.' The teacher said.

'But I want to sit beside Y/N teacher.'

'Then both of you sit on the second row.'

I sighed. After saving Cherry's little boyfriend aka Ni-ki yesterday, Cherry has been sticking to my side since this morning.

This is the first time I saw her like this. But I looked at her this look.

'Y/N have you memorized this topic?' She asked.

I actually knew everything so I didn't study that hard. Only looked a little so that I could recall my previous studies.

I have found some places where humans can work as part-timers. I intend to work as a part-timer.

I also found some online painting-selling websites.

So after today's class, I want to buy the digital screen so that I can draw.

But I didn't have that much money. So I borrowed from Sang Yeob oppa.

He is so sweet. I am feeling bad because, originally, he and his parents would've been dead in a few months because of my twin.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
I somehow felt that I was lost. Everything feels so empty. There are no children's voices, no bickerings between me and Jungkook oppa, no sweet words of Hoshi oppa and Jung hyun oppa.

I looked at the digital drawing that I drew. It was Jung Hyun oppa's chibi form.

His chibi was smiling brightly while looking at the two similar butterflies who were flying above his head.

They were me and Jungkook Oppa. I drew the three of us. I also drew a tiger cub to represent Hoshi oppa and two stones to represent Loid and Shizu.

I smiled in satisfaction. I drew a similar picture but with human forms of all of us a few years ago on New Year's Day and gifted everyone a hard copy.

This time I drew a little differently.

I made an account and uploaded my first work.

It is a display to show my art and to let them order.

But what I didn't expect was that my art was liked by some famous person making it reach out to many people.

What I didn't expect was that this world actually didn't treat humans badly! That FUCKING TWO FACED CUTE SYSTEM AKA LEO was lying!

I searched online and found humans can work any type of job. There were no restrictions. Just like parents have the power of the house and children don't, here vampires have the power. It is not that serious to say that they treat humans like shit.

What Anna did that day is known as a bully.

Because Leo did a prank on his new host and made me tense so much that I got pimples, I punished him by making him stand on his cat form for two hours.

I didn't know he would beg me and apologize to me.

Guess he is not that bad.

-Ting-

I got my first order!

The person wanted to order something but since I was new, he told me to do a demo first.

I agreed.

And that's how my old career started again.....
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'We have a new student?' I asked.

'He is a vampire and not a student. He is here to inspect our educational facilities.' Cherry said.

'I heard that he is not that old. In his thirties. But for me, it is too old.' Ni-ki said.

I laughed. For them, it is actually too old. But for me? I was in my early thirties before I came back!

My parents were searching for a good son-in-law. But I don't know if I want an arranged marriage. I want to go on a few dates before I choose my life partner.

I sighed.

'Sometimes I think you are older than our teacher. You act like an old lady.' Cherry laughed.

I bit my lips. Bad Y/N!
Currently, I am 21! Behave like that!

'I heard from Mr.Si Hyuk that our school will be opening a branch for the vampires. So one of the vampire authorities who will run the vampire branch will come.' Meng Jin said.

'I heard he is a handsome vampire! Oh god!'

I rolled my eyes when I heard Sana.

They are all my classmates whom I got close to in these three days.

'I heard that his name is Han Jae-Chan.'

As soon as one of my classmates spoke, some people came inside our room.

I recognized our principal and homeroom teacher. The other person was a new guy and it seemed like he was the vampire we were talking about.

He has a good face. His eyes were too dark and he had no smile on his face.

'I am Han Jae-Chan I will inspect your classrooms and every student and this school too. Those who are weak or can't prosper in life will have to leave this school.'

Surprisingly his voice came out too cold.

He was talking and looking around to see us.

'So don't disappoint-'

When his eyes landed on me he abruptly stopped. He widened his eyes a little.

I rolled my eyes. Of course, he took a liking for me. Duh.

He then cleared his throat and finished his speech.

When were were going home, he was also there. He looked at us and opened his mouth to speak.

'What? Never seen a girl before? Tsk.' I couldn't help but speak.

Cherry warned me just like Sang Yeob oppa did and I stopped talking.

Jae-Chan had these disappointed eyes and sighed before walking away.

I also focused on getting to my home.

The event is coming soon. In the blink of an eye, I will meet my twin finally!

'How are you going to make him recall you?' Leo asked.

He has now morphed into his cat form from my wristwatch. We were now walking home.

'You said that if I let Oppa do good works then he will slowly recall his memories right?'

'Yes. It is a bonus. As many good deeds, as many memories, he will recall. But for the first memory to recall, it will take him to do many good deeds. After that one good deed will unlock one memory of your real world.'

Now it made sense because I had no idea how I could make him remember things before.

'I want to meet Hoshi oppa and Anna. I heard that Anna is a member of the royal family. But I don't think she meant royal family but a part of the royal.' I spoke.

'You can find it out from your foster brother. He knows many things and can help you.'

I nodded.

Even though I am anxious, but the adventure is what Jungkook oppa and I seek for. So I feel excited too. It would have been much better if he knew everything and there was no Anna clinging onto Hoshi oppa.

Even though Hoshi oppa is not the one I knew, I can't let them be together because Anna is still a bully in this world.

An evil girl like her should be exposed for everyone's sake...

TO BE CONTINUED......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

947K 36K 43
Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about the fact they may be real, yet he has spen...
20.4K 745 36
There's a conspiracy theory that werewolves actually exist but they're a government experiment gone wrong. People believed that they were simply hyb...
8.7K 336 47
This is the story about a Alpha's son trying to find his mate before he could become the next alpha of the pack until he met a vampire girl at the ba...