The Young Lion.

By The-Last-Wolf1998

Jason Lannister is the youngest son of Tywin Lannister, born from his second wife who only few know of who sh... More

Jason Lannister.
Part 1.
Part 2,
Part 3
Part 4.
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12
Part 13.
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16.
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21.
Part 22
Part 23.
Part 24.
Part 25.
Part 26.
Part 27.
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30.
Part 31.
Part 32
Part 33.
Part 35.
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41.
Part 42
Part 43.
Part 44.
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53.
Part 54
Part 55.
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58.
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61.
Part 62.
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68.
Epilogue.

Part 34.

1.1K 51 7
By The-Last-Wolf1998

Jason's Pov, 

"She intrigues you." Tyrion says as I stand on the balcony and overlook Meereen. "Shut up I am still debating about throwing you off this balcony." I mumble as I don't even look his way, she does intrigue me but he does not need to know that. 

"You wish for me to apologize for killing him? I will never apologize for doing what I did he wanted me dead from the moment I was born, he hated me, passed me as his heir you know I was to accept it or he would kill me or send me to the wall." He says and I slightly move my eye in his direction to see him stand beside me with a cup of wine. 

"Are you trying to lure me over with your words Tyrion? Do you think I did not at least once think about the fact that he threatened you for speaking that by law you where his heir. I told him that if he would let you die I would take the black, I always treated you like my brother not like the foolish imp father and Cersei saw you as." 

"As you go through life you'll see

There is so much that we
Don't understand
And the only thing we know
Is things don't always go
The way we planned

But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dream's come undone
We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one." He sings or well let's be nice and call is singing. 

"You should stay with drinking not singing, you suck at it." I mumble as I shake my head. "your mother sang that many times when she was carrying you." He says and I release a heavy sigh. "Even those who are gone

Are with us as we go on
Your journey has only begun
Tears of pain
Tears of joy
One thing nothing can destroy
Is our pride, deep inside
We are one" He now says and I turn in his direction. 

"You tell your self that, that nothing can destroy our pride? That our tears of joy and pain are all worth it? I do not care what she sang, I don't care about your pretty words, it doens't ma-" I start with a shake of my head as I walk back into the chamber. 

"You've always wished to know about her and now say you don't care? You can run away from the truth Jason but it does not change the past!" He yells after me and I grab the tabe before throwing it away as it smashes against the wall and breaks in pieces from the impact as I turn back in his direction with angry eyes. 

"You don't think I have dreamed of her?! Of whom my mother was! Of that part of me that would be waiting for me and accept me for who I am, I would have gone anywhere to feel that! And now you tell me I am the son of the sister of Ned Stark! That my father took her, raped her and then killed her! That you all knew and whenever I asked you just for something about her it was brushed off because you were all to scared! " I yell his way as anger fuels me at this moment and my muscles begin to spasm right now. 

"That she was allowed to hold me once! Once! And now I know who my mother was, and do you think the North will welcome me with open arms?! That Sansa the last Stark alive would accept me!" I continue before everything goes black. 

Daenerys Pov, 

Overlooking the city, I soon shoot back as I see the giant wolf beast use it's claw to climb over the Pyramid! I should have locked him in a cell! Even if Jason does not join us he is worth a lot as my prisoner it would neutralize the Lannister Army and I may even be able to overtrow Tommen if he values the life of his uncle. 

Seeing the beast look around soon it's head snaps in my direction as it's golden eyes bore into mine. Not trying to look scared as it climbs my way I keep my head high, please do not eat me! I get he has many things to be angry about, but did Lord Tyrion have to tell him all those things here! The beast seems fueled by anger, or maybe just all emotions and it does not look easy to kill! 

As he climbs onto the balcony, he towers over me and I keep my head high as it's golden eyes continue to bore into mine. "You are in there Jason." I softly say as I lift my hand up and he roars loudly at me while drool flies onto me and I have to fight against every bone in my body to keep my composure. 

"I-I know you are in here." I whisper as I force my hand forward until it lays on his chest and I see his eyes snap down onto my hand, now I am losing a hand! "Just please calm down." I whisper and the beasts gaze softens as he snaps it's head back up and let's our eyes meet. 

"You are in there and I know you have many things to be angry about, but don't let your anger take over." I softly say as my eyes search it's golden ones before it leans it massive head down and I feel the fur begin to shorten again under my hand before it's head lays on my shoulder. 

Seeing it's body change back as the fur retreats some a small sob is being heard as Jason lays with his head on my shoulder and I hesitantly wrap my arms around him. "I-it's oke." 

"I-I...... I'm sorry." He whispers as he wraps his own arms tightly around me while I feel his tears on my shoulder, here I am calming down the son of Tywin Lannister, The brother of the man who killed my father, The Man who leads Westeros while Tommen Baratheon wears the crown. 

A boy may sit on the Iron Throne but the man who is holding me for dear life right now while his tears wet my skin is the man who is who I need to take our or make him join me, he is my way to Westeros and yet t-theres something between us? Something primal? 

Jason's Pov. 

"I-I know you are in here." I hear her voice whisper as I feel a hand on my chest making me snap my eyes down and I see her hand on my fur?! I-I never have control when I am... this? 

"Just please calm down." She continues to say in a whisper making me move my head back up as my eyes look into hers while she looks scared at this moment. "You are in there and I know you have many things to be angry about, but don't let your anger take over." She whispers as her eyes now search mine and I try to slow my breathing down as I lean forward and feel my bones and just whole body begin to change again as I lay my forehead on her shoulder. 

Releasing a small sob as my face lays on her shoulder I feel her hesitantly wrap her arms around me. "I-it's oke." 

"+"I-I...... I'm sorry." I whisper as I tightly wrap my own arms around her while the tears just continue to fall from my eyes and onto her skin, he just killed her, he could have kept her locked up and she... she still would have been there for me but no he j-just killed her. 

E-everything is a lie, Tommen is no king he's a bastard , Cersei Jaime and Tyrion all knew the truth and they kept it from me I don't care if they were scared of father I-I needed something no not something I needed the truth.

And here I am crying while the girl I came to kill sooths me, in these years she has freed hundreds of thousands of people and what have we been doing? Fighting wars to keep the bastard Joffrey on the Iron Throne even if it was not his. He thought it all true, Cersei and Robert, Tyrion and Sansa even me when would he have put my claim forward for the North? 

Would he have risked War with them to make me one day Warden of the West and the North? Would he have let the truth about my mother come out when the time was right for more power? He promised Winterfell to the Bolton's for what they did with the Frey's but he never said how long they would have it. 

Did he never wed me off because he knew Daenerys Targaryen would or her brother Viserys would turn west and than he would hold them to the arrangment he and their father made? That when he heard she held dragons he would let me wed her to not risk war with her? 

Everything he did, everything he ever did has always been for a bigger plan. For his legacy and it's all been a lie, The Pride and Joy of Tywin Lannister who is the son of Alysanna Stark. 

"My nephew and niece... n-no harm will come to them." I whisper as I slowly pull away from her shoulder and let my teary eyes meet her confused ones. "P-promise me that no harm will come to them." I say as I force to keep my head high. 

"No harm will come to your nephew and niece." She softly says as she lays her hand on my cheek and my body just leans into her touch. 

"Then I Jason of the Houses Lannister and Stark Lord of Castely Rock and Warden of the West, stand behind you Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen rightful Queen of the seven Kingdoms and the Iron Throne." I say and her eyes widen as she pulls away from me. 

"You swear to me?" 

"If you will have me, Tyrion is smart in his own way but I like to think that I am smarter and the prettier one of the two of us." I say with a soft smile, am I doing the right thing? Going against my family? 

I...I don't know only time will tell. But when I put everything aside being here with her? It feels like the first truly right thing in a long time. 

"So when is the wedding?" The voice of Tyrion says making both of our heads snap in his direction. "T-the wedding?" 

"Well why do you think father never wed you of when he heard your grace had three dragons, if she would have turnend west he would have waved the scroll with his and King Aerys signatures around and you two would have wed." He says and I look down before quickly putting my hands in front of my cock! 

"You need the right name on your side, Jason is the Warden of the West and Lord of The Rock on top of that he holds the claim to Winterfell there are more who know of who his mother was, those who were too afraid to speak of it at risks of war. With my father gone, and Jason on your side you made gain more support." He continues as he walks further and further into the room while I don't even know what to do or say at this moment!

"You wish for me to become your king?" 

"King Consort if... I was to wed you." Daenerys says as she steps away from me making a hum leave my lips. "King Consort does not sound so....so much fun now does it?" I teasingly say as I let my eyes follow after her. 

"Did you not already bend the knee, just now? The Title King Consort would be a honor would it not?" She counters as she looks over her shoulder while walking over to the table that holds some glasses and hopefully some wine. 

"I do not know where your eyes have been but I did not kneel, you think you can make me kneel? Funny dragon you are." I say as I walk over to her while motioning with my head for Tyrion to leave. 

"Your Grace." He says with a small bow to Daenerys before walking out as I stand behind her. "For just a fuck you seem pretty fallen already, promising me your armies, and now offering your hand." She says and I release a hum as I grab her hips harshly. 

"How about if I fuck you so good you praise my name to the god's, I will be your king, If you don't praise my name to the god's I will be whatever you wish for me to be." 

"You try to solve everything with sex Lord Jason?" She counters as she turns her head slightly to look at me. "Maybe you wish to find out?" I say making her turn around before crashing a lips against mile while I pick her up and start walking over to her bed. 

Maybe I never should have come to Meereen. Maybe I should have searched her out years ago.

Author's Note,

I've been loving this book so much and I really want to know your guts reaction to some things so I may upload some more chapters tonight.

Leave a vote and comment <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.8K 19
Jaime lannister loved his little sister. More than anything and anyone. And the same could be said for Emelyn Lannister until the day she met Rhaegar...
644K 20.5K 181
Daveth Baratheon is the eldest son of King Robert I Baratheon and Queen Cersei Lannister, the only one of four children she bore her lawful husband...
74.5K 1.7K 65
Layarah Targaryen. She lived in the North for her own safety after her father and mother died and the end of her family reign. Her time in the North...
65.9K 4.2K 56
Artys Arryn is the son of Jon Arryn and his second wife Rowena Arryn after his first wife died giving birth to a stillborn daughter, The Lord of the...