The Young Lion.

By The-Last-Wolf1998

Jason Lannister is the youngest son of Tywin Lannister, born from his second wife who only few know of who sh... More

Jason Lannister.
Part 1.
Part 2,
Part 3
Part 4.
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12
Part 13.
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16.
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21.
Part 22
Part 23.
Part 24.
Part 25.
Part 26.
Part 27.
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30.
Part 31.
Part 32
Part 34.
Part 35.
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41.
Part 42
Part 43.
Part 44.
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53.
Part 54
Part 55.
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58.
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61.
Part 62.
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68.
Epilogue.

Part 33.

1.1K 49 2
By The-Last-Wolf1998

Jason's Pov, 

That Night. 

Shooting up with wide eyes and sweat running down my body I soon see Daenerys sit there?! "Why are you in my chambers?!" I ask her as I look at her with shock, like can I not sleep alone?! "You were yelling in your sleep." She says making me fall back on the bed with a sigh. "And so, the Queen of Meereen took it upon herself to come check on me. Your either in love or well in love." I mumble as I wipe the sweat off of my head with the covers.

"Are you all so full of yourselves?" She states with probably a raised brow. "I am not but don't you think it's a little weird you wander into my chambers and look at me sleep?" 

"You were yelling in your sleep, so no I do not think it's weird to make sure you don't kill more of my guards or your fur ball." She says making me sit up with a smirk as I look her over, Targaryen fact aside she is beautiful and if Robert didn't rebbel she would have been my wife. 

"Sure, or you wished to lay with your would have been husband?" I counter and she just looks at me unfazed as I get out the bed and stretch my body out with a groan. "My would have been husband still risks losing his head." She says and I release a hum as I turn in her direction. She thinks I can be easily harmed? I heal very, very quickly the only thing that ever really hurt me was when I touched that stupid Valyrian steel sword. But she does not need to know that. 

"And then you would give my bannermen all the reasons to never ever ever follow you, but isn't that what you wish for me to side with you?" 

"It would help if you would bend the knee yes." She counters and I can't stop the laugh that leaves my lips. "You wish for me to go down on one knee? I can already tell you that is never and I mean never going to happen." I say as I look at her.  

"You could also get down on both knees if that's easier for you Lord Jason." She counters making me shake my head with a tiny smile on my lips. "Funny very funny, but while you run around in Meereen with now Tyrion by your side who is not the best ruler you could find in times of war I still can kill you, your dragons and then sail home." I simply say as I walk over to her and let our eyes meet. 

"Then do it."

"You wish for my hands on your body so badly?" I counter as I tilt my head at her while she looks me dead in my eyes before they slightly widen as I wrap my hand around her neck. "Pretty thing you are, Tyrion is a smart man let me guess he told you to come in here and offer me your hand, I would become King Regent blablablabla we would wed like our fathers have agreed on many years ago blablablabla my army and knowledge with your army and dragons would ensure we win blablabla." I say as her eyes search mine before I push her away from me making her fall on the bed. 

"You dare to harm your qu-" 

"You are not my Queen, if I am correct Margaery Tyrrell would be the Queen at this moment. You are Queen of Meereen not of Westeros and therefore not my Queen and I did not harm you." I say as she is quick to stand up again as her body is practically touching mine at this moment.

"My name Is Da-" 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah and I am Jason of the House Lannister no need for all the titles. You know my father woud have had you killed the second he would have laid eyes on you." I say as I cut her off while my eyes stay connected with hers. 

"And you have not why?" 

"Why have you not killed me yet or well tried." I say as my head leans closer to hers while my eyes start to search hers, don't do it Jason. Do not do it Jason! 

Leaning forward I crash my lips against hers and to my surprise she starts to kiss me back as my hands move towards her white dress as I start to pull at it until I hear the piece rip apart making her gaps before her lips quickly crash back against mine again. 

Moving my hands over her skin I feel my muscles begin to tighten as the kiss is just messy and fire filled at this moment while her hands pull my shirt open before she pushes it off my shoulders. 

Deeping the kiss as I move her back down on the bed I am quick to follow after her as our lips sty connected and I move to hover over her, letting my hand trail further up her body I start to grope her breast while my trousers only become tighter at this moment. 

Feeling her hands move down to my trousers she pulls it down my hips making me start trailing my lips down her jawline and onto her neck while my hand keep groping her breast. Moving further down I soon pull my hand away from her breast before a loud moan leaves her lips as I wrap my lips around her nipple and let my fingers tease through her soaking wet folds while I let the scent of her arousal fill my body and it makes even the fur ball wake up. 

Teasing her entrance, I soon push two fingers into her making her nails dig into my shoulders as she archers her body into mine. Starting to thrust my fingers inside of her she pulls my hair harshly before pulling my head back as she leans up to connect her lips with mine again while her nails scratch down my back and it only makes me lose more control over my body as the fur ball tries to come out. 

As she rolls us around she straddles my abdomen while her hands pull my trousers down further and further while my fingers keep moving in her. Feeling my cock come free I groan into the messy kiss before I snap my head up as she pulls her lips away from mine and moves down my body as I feel her sit on my cock. 

"What are we doing." She asks me as she takes my hand or more like forces my hand out of her as her lust blown eyes meet mines and we are just searching the others eyes at this moment. What the fuck are you doing Jason! Putting your fingers inside of the enemy! Kissing her! But she's so beautiful, the heat I normally feel in my body when the fur ball wishes to come out I feel it now it's.... it's primal.  

"I don't know." I say as I sit up and place my hands on her hips. "And right now I do not care." She says as she pushes me to lay back again before leaning down and crashing her lips against mine again, being quick to kiss her back she grinds on top of my cock making her wetness cover me while my hold on her hips increases at the feeling. 

Feeling her hand move down my chest over my abdomen before her soft hand tries to wrap around my cock I buck my hips up at the feeling. As she places her entrance above my cock the fur ball releases a low growl as my hips snap upwards and I enter her in one thrust while her head falls in the crook of my neck while a loud moan leaves her lips. 

"Hope your ready to play Dragon." I say in a low and deep voice as I start to snap my hips up into her. "Show me what you got Lion." 

The Next Morning. 

"Wake up we nee-" The voice of Tyrion says before he cuts himself off as I shoot up with wide eyes and the girl next to me also shoots up with wide eyes as we look between Tyrion and each other before she pulls the covers quickly over her body while I jump out the bed with another piece of it around my hips! 

"I came here to try and convince you to join her cause...... seems like I do not need to do that anymore." Tyrion says and we both send a glare his way as I grab my trousers and quickly put them on! 

"So because we fucked means I will join her cause? Even you are not that foolish Tyrion." I mumble with a shake of my head. "It doesn't?" Daenerys says and I raise my brow at her. "You never just had a fuck to have a fuck?" 

"Not with my enemies no, why you?" She counters as I grab Tyrion's cup out of his hand and take a large sip. "Well it looks like you just did, Your Grace." He says and I can't stop the smirk that appears on my face by the look she is throwing towards Tyrion. 

"So little brother what will you do now? You can stay here and fight for the right side, or well you can't really sail back now can you? You kill us her men kill you? You let us live she still can't let you go, so what's it going to be?" He asks me as he snatches his cup back and I look between her and Tyrion. 

"I-I don't know." 

Author's Note,

I've been loving this book so much and I really want to know your guts reaction to some things so I may upload some more chapters tonight.

Leave a vote and comment <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.8K 53
𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 IN WHICH Helaena Targaryen, Younger sister to Daenerys Targaryen and Viserys, After Roberts's...
234K 8.8K 190
Aelinor Baratheon stands out in her family. She doesn't have the golden hair and green eyes of her mother and younger siblings. Nor does she have bla...
126K 5.1K 47
"To run with the wolf was to run in the shadows, the dark ray of life, survival and instinct. A fierceness that was both proud and lonely, a tearing...
13.8K 428 20
Helaena Targaryen was the last Targaryen alive, or at least Jaime Lannister thought when he held the babe in his arms, telling his beloved sister of...