The Young Lion.

Bởi The-Last-Wolf1998

Jason Lannister is the youngest son of Tywin Lannister, born from his second wife who only few know of who sh... Xem Thêm

Jason Lannister.
Part 1.
Part 2,
Part 3
Part 4.
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12
Part 13.
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16.
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21.
Part 22
Part 23.
Part 24.
Part 26.
Part 27.
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30.
Part 31.
Part 32
Part 33.
Part 34.
Part 35.
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41.
Part 42
Part 43.
Part 44.
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53.
Part 54
Part 55.
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58.
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61.
Part 62.
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68.
Epilogue.

Part 25.

1.1K 61 5
Bởi The-Last-Wolf1998

Jason's Pov, 

A Fortnight Later. 

Walking towards the table where the shit and the other are seated I hold the sheet of the sword in hand, do I wish to hand the shit it?  No but I rather not have myself burn every time I touch it! My children if I ever have them will be given the sword Jaime holds now, since he is not allowed to wed or father children or well he broke that vow three times. 

"A gift from me and my father, your grace." I say as I put the sword down while father stands up and is quick to speak. "One of only two Valyrian steel swords in the capital, Your Grace, freshly forged in your honor." He says making Joffrey quickly get up and walk around the table as I take some steps back while he unsheets the blade and does some well lets call it swings with it! 

"Careful, Your Grace. Nothing cuts like Valyrian steel." Pycelle speaks making the shit turn back around and look at this big book on the tabel. "So they say." He says before he cleaves the book in half before he continues to hit it a couple of times as paper flies everywhere and the people move back to not get their heads fucking cut off by the idiot! 

" Such a great sword should have a name. What shall I call her?" He yells to the people who start to yell names back and I think I would have done the blade more honor by trowing it into the fucking narrow sea that hand it to this shit. 

"Widow's Wail. I like that. Every time I use it, it'll be like cutting off Ned Stark's head all over again." Joffrey says as he puts the sword back in it's sheet and takes a seat while I shake my head. "Thank you Uncle, Grandfather." He now says and I give him a small nod before walking to my  chair. I would throw myself rather into the narrow sea than spend my day with him but I am his Uncle and my father's heir not only for Castely Rock but also as the hand. 

.........................

Standing in the Sept of Baelor while Margaery is being walked towards Joffrey with her father beside her I let my eyes move over her body, she looks beautiful no denying that one. And now she will wed Joffrey Baratheon rather her than me. 

Once they have walked up the steps Joffrey is fast to put his cloak on her before the Hight Septon starts to Ceremony. "Let it be known that Margaery of House Tyrell and Joffrey of the Houses Lannister and Baratheon are one heart, one flesh, one soul. Cursed be he who would seek to tear them asunder." He speaks as he puts the ribbon briefly around their hands before Joffrey turns towards Margaery. 

"With this kiss I pledge my love." He says before he kisses her and I have to stop the smirk from growing on my lips as she had my cock between those lips 2 nights ago while everyone starts to clap and I do the same. 

Rather her than many others, she can manipulate Joffrey better than his mother or than Sansa would have been able to do. Do I think she can keep the vile beast that lies inside of Joffrey away? No but it's not like I can keep the Fur Ball away, most of the times when he wishes to come out well that mean I have to start running away from people. 

..........................................................

Sitting at the table while the celebration is going on around us I take another sip from my drink while Tommen is seated next to me. "You look exquisite, child. The wind has been at you, though. I haven't had the opportunity to tell you how sorry I was to hear about your brother. War is war but killing a man at a wedding, horrid. What sort of monster would do such a thing? As if men need more reasons to fear marriage." Lady Olenna says as she touches Sansa's cheek before I see Tyrion walk over and sit down on my other side. 

"My lady. My lady."

" Lord Tyrion, you see? Not as bad as all that. Perhaps if your pauper husband were to sell his mule and his last pair of shoes, he might be able to afford to bring you to Highgarden for a visit. Now that peace has come and all is right with the world, it would do you good to see some of it. You must excuse me. It's time I ate some of this food I paid for." Lady Olenna says before walking away while I down my cup off wine and fill it again while the song The Rains of Castamere is being plays and while Margaery looks interested in it Joffrey is quick to stand up and throw coins at them.  

"Very good. Very good. Off you go." He says making them scrabble to pick up the coins before quickly walking away. Taking a sip from my wine again I just keep my fake face on at this moment before I hear once again the shit speak. 

" Everyone. The queen would like to say a few words." He says making the people begin to cheer as he sits down again while Margaery moves to stand up. "We are so fortunate to enjoy this marvelous food and drink. Not all among us are so lucky. To thank the gods for bringing the recent war to a just end, King Joffrey has decreed that the leftovers from our feast be given to the poorest in his city."  She says and I raise my brow as many begin to clap, it was her idea to buy the love of the people but looking at the shits smug smile he must think he is the new Jaehaerys himself.

Letting my eyes follow Cersei who walks over to Margaery she places a kiss on each of her cheek while I take another sip. "Is it wise to drink so much Uncle?" Tommen asks and I shrug my shoulders as I hold my cup out from here. "Take a sip Tommen we will need it, but it's our secret." I softly say with a smile as he takes a couple of sips before handing me the cup back. 

"See our little secret." I say as I take a sip again. "When grandfather dies you will be Lord of Castely Rock right?" He asks and I give him a nod while I let the sound of the people around us tune out. 

"Indeed I will and you Little Prince will always be free to visit. I can teach you how to wield a sword, ride a horse you know things we have to learn." I say as I wrap my arm around his shoulder and lean my head closer to his. 

"But I won't be little than anymore." He says and I look him over with a raised brow. "You aren't that little anymore you are 12 soon you will be a man." I say with a smirk on my lips making him shake his head with a chuckle. "You are getting old Uncle." He says and just as I am about to speak Joffrey does after the clinging of a glass is being heard. 

" Everyone, silence! Clear the floor. There's been too much amusement here today. A royal wedding is not an amusement. A royal wedding is history. The time has come for all of us to contemplate our history. My lords... my ladies..." He says or more like orders and I take another sip before handing the cup to Tommen who does the same. 

As a lever is being pulled the mouth of the large lion opens making a red carpet move down it and please tell me this is not what I think it will be. But of course it has to be as 5 little people run out of the mouth dressed up as the 5 kings. 

"I give you. King Joffrey... Renly, Stannis, Robb Stark, Balon Greyjoy. The War of the Five Kings."

Hearing the people start to cheer and clap while they play out the.... the war? I feel the anger inside of my body begin to rise he act like our King Joffrey won us the wars, Renly was murdered by who knows who! Stannis retreated because of the men that fought, the plan me and Tyrion came up with! While he cried behind his mothers knickers! And than Robb how can he even do this when his fucking sister is sitting here! 

And the Laughter leaving Joffrey's lips only feuls my anger as I dig my nails into my hand while my neck begins to twitch. Seeing the one who is Joffrey and Robb run past each other with lances it takes a couple of seconds before the Robb one's head is knocked off and falls to the ground but I slam my fist into the table as I see him pick up the Wolf's head and start to move his hips against it. 

Seeing all heads turn in my direction I am quick to stand up while I feel the fur ball wishing to come out, as I try to keep my compromise as I walk away from this fucking idiot. How can one be so... so cruel and vile? 

"J-just a little longer... fur ball." I groan out as I continue to walk away while my muscles tighten and the heat in my body only becomes more and more as well as my anger. 

Author's Note,

Leave a vote and comment <3 I always love to read your thoughts on the book :)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

126K 5.1K 47
"To run with the wolf was to run in the shadows, the dark ray of life, survival and instinct. A fierceness that was both proud and lonely, a tearing...
52.5K 2.5K 60
Amelia Baratheon the eldest daughter of Cersei and Robert, Twin of Joffrey gets set up with Robb Stark on their trip to Winterfell. But things take a...
134K 7.1K 165
After the death of his wife, Tywin Lannister knew he would never remarry. However, when the relationships between Targaryens & Lannisters are put int...
108K 2.9K 19
Jaime lannister loved his little sister. More than anything and anyone. And the same could be said for Emelyn Lannister until the day she met Rhaegar...