The Young Lion.

By The-Last-Wolf1998

Jason Lannister is the youngest son of Tywin Lannister, born from his second wife who only few know of who sh... More

Jason Lannister.
Part 1.
Part 2,
Part 3
Part 4.
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12
Part 13.
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21.
Part 22
Part 23.
Part 24.
Part 25.
Part 26.
Part 27.
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30.
Part 31.
Part 32
Part 33.
Part 34.
Part 35.
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41.
Part 42
Part 43.
Part 44.
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53.
Part 54
Part 55.
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58.
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61.
Part 62.
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68.
Epilogue.

Part 16.

1.2K 59 5
By The-Last-Wolf1998

Jason's Pov, 

Three Day's Later, 

Night....

Hearing the bells ring as Edwin is putting my armor on I release a sigh, we've gotten everything ready and Bronn knows what to do or well I hope. I think Tyrion will remind him once more of it but still they outnumber us almost 7 times and Stannis is a great commander and no fool. Do I think he knows of our plan? No he does not but yet I can also not fool myself and say that it will take down all his ships or that he will retreat he is to stubborn for that. 

"A-all set, My lord." Edwin says and I give him a nod as I look him over with a smile. "Do not fear my friend, you have become good just think that if you kill 7 that is your share." I say as I wrap my arm around his shoulder as we start to walk out of my chamber. 3000 times 7 is 21000 let's hope we can sink most of them before they reach our walls. 

As we make our way into the Throne Room I see the soldiers already walking or more like running away while the fool named Joffrey stands in front of Lady Sansa and Shea the whore of Tyrion who has been working as Sansa's handmaiden. 

" A king doesn't discuss battle plans with stupid girls." Joffrey says as I make my way next to him and see him holding his new sword out to her. "I'm sorry, Your Grace. You're right, I'm stupid. Of course you'll be in the vanguard. They say my brother Robb always goes where the fighting is thickest. And he is only a pretender." She says and I can't and I tried but I failed as I let a smile creep on my lips. 

"Men fight when they know when to fight and so will the King for his throne and his kingdom, but I wished to ask you for a kiss on the cheek before battle they say it brings luck" I say as I take a step close to her making her lean up before she places a kiss on my cheek while I can just imagine the boy king behind me fuming right now. 

"Your brother's turn will come. Then you can lick his blood off Hearteater, too." Joffrey bites her way before he walks away with his King's Guards and the hound making me shake my head as I look after him. "Will your pray for my safe return just like that of the King's?" I ask her teasingly and she let's the tiniest of smiles form on her face. "I will, My lord." She says making a chuckle leave my lips. 

"Stay save Lady Sansa." I say with a small bow before walking away from her as Edwin is quick to fall in pace again, Sansa she does not deserve all that comes to her she is beautiful but young but even if I was forced to wed her I would not treat her like Joffrey has been doing so far. 

....................

"That would make me the quarterman. It just doesn't have the same ring to it. Cut me in half and I won't be able to give the signal. No signal, no plan. No plan and Stannis Baratheon sacks this city, takes the Iron Throne, puts your pinched little head atop a gate somewhere. It might be quite amusing, except that my head would be up there, too. I've never much liked my head, but I don't want to see it removed just yet." I hear Tyrion speak as I walk onto the wall with Edwin beside me. 

"I think it is a very pretty head, and now you are making it seem like this was all your plan Brother." I say and he turns in my direction. "You do not have to lie brother it is not that pretty and I like to think we came up with this plan together." He says making me hum as I move to stand beside him while my eyes are overlooking the water. 

"If that is how you wish to call it brother." I say back as I roll my neck while I already hear the wardrums coming closer and closer to us, and now we wait. 

"There they are!" Joffrey says after some minutes as the ships of Stannis come into view from the fog. "Archers to their marks." I say making soon Edwin speak. "Archers, to your marks!" He loudly says making the archers all start to move to their positions. 

"Nock." 

"Archers! Nock your arrows!" Edwin repeasts before a few more officers yell it as the archers are getting their arrows ready while I let my eyes move over the incoming ships. "Hold fast."

"Hold fast!" Edwin repeats before the fool speaks. "What are you doing? We need to attack them!" He yells making me turn in his direction with a raised brow as Tyrion does the same. "I would listen to your Uncle." He says and I let a grin appear on my face as I turn around again and see our beautiful ship full with Wildfire start to sail closer and closer towards the fleet of Stannis. 

"There's only one ship. Where are the rest of them? Where are the rest of them?!" Joffrey says in disbelief and can someone please make him shut up.  As the shhip continues to move towards the fleet I see the Pyromancer come up with a torch in hand that I take from him before taking a deep breath as I wait a couple more seconds as our ship has now passed some of Stannis before I throw it over the wall. 

"And now see what your uncle has come up with." I say as I point towards the arrow that Bronn has fired before not long after a sea of green flames emerges at the ships of Stannis blow up while I see Joffrey look at it all with wide eyes before it turns into a sick grin as the screams are even heard by those who don't have a Fur Ball living inside of them.  

Seeing the row boats move through the smoke, fire and fog I can't stop the shake of my head. "He's a serious man, Stannis Baratheon." Tyrion speaks and indeed he is, Stannis will not back away if he still thinks he can win he holds the numbers. 

"They're coming. They're coming ashore!" Joffrey says with some fear and I will give it a couple more minutes before he runs back to his mother with his little tail tucked between his legs. "Archers!" I yell as I look down the wall. "It's to many." Joffrey says as he shakes his head and I look towards the Hound. 

"Ready the riders, we will welcome any fool who wishes to step on land." I say and he gives me a nod before walking off. "Pod, run to the King's Gate. Bring any men guarding it here, now." Tyrion says as he looks at his squire. "Yes my Lord." He answers before runnig off while I feel Tyrion grab my arm. 

"And you are going to fight in the first line, father will not be pleased if you get killed." He says and I let a smile appear on my face. "Ow come on the Lion always wins from the Stag it is time we remind Stannis of that, come on Edwin." I say before I start walking down the steps and towards the 100 riders we have readied. It is 50 yards from the water to the gate we can hopefully cut through those who come ashore. 

Seeing a soldier walk over with my horse I quickly mount it before turning it around towards the knights, and soldiers behind me most are men of Edwin who are like the Westeros version of the Dotraki they will be useful now. 

"Any Baratheon fool who wishes to set a foot on these soil will color it red! Any fool who thinks they can win from the Lion will be met with arrows and steal in their body! We fight for ourselves, for the people in these walls, we fight to show them that the Lion will always win a fight! Cut them down, shoot your arrows in them! And let their blood color our armors, our swords and our city red!" I yell making them start to cheer before I turn my horse around and ride out of the open gates while I hear the hooves behind me follow me. 

Riding out with my sword in hand I cut the first soldiers head out while my horse pushes some soldiers over as I gallop further down as I swing as every man I pass, there are many but i believe we may have a chance. 

Seeing some or well many move over with some ladder towards the walls I ride over before shoving my blade through ones stomach before kicking him away, blocking the incoming swing I stab that one also before a arrow flies past my head towards another who wished to swing at me. 

"Edwin take the archers down!" I yell to him as he riders further down the beach with some knights to take down the incoming wave of archers. Seeing them take some archers down I feel something slam into my shoulder making me raise my brow as I pull the arrow out before throwing it on the ground as I ride over to the archer and swing my sword so hard he just get's cut in two pieces as they slide down each other before he falls down to the ground. 

 Seeing more and more and just more men move onto the beach I grab my horn before blowing it as I gallop away from the scene and my men soon start to follow me, let them think they can move freely I know that their is another way out and we will use that to soon get behind them again.

"Form a line!" I order once we have gotten far enough away and I look at the men making a line while the Hound is nowhere to be seen anymore, that is not a easy man to kill so where did he go?! 

"The King is shitting his pants right now if he has not already run of to his mother! But I do not care about him at this moment, I care about my life, about that of you brave men who fight here with me for their wife's, for their children, or even for your gold I do not care you are here fighting with me while you could have run away like some did! At this moment all that matters is that we will get behind them and like my brother woud say Fuck them in their asses! So I have to ask you once more are you with me!" I yell making them all cheer before I let the scent of many horses and riders fill my nose? 

"Are you with me!" I yell once again as I let my horse move up and down the line. "Swords will be colored red, shields will be broken! Spears shall be shaken. A dark night! But the sun will rise once again for us!" I loudly say as I ride up and down the line before I see more riders move into the line before I see Fathe come into view. 

"Ride now! For your children! For your city! Ride!" I yell before I gallop away again towards the Mudgate with my sword tightly in hand while I let the hundreds if not thousands of hooves ride behind me while they loudly cheer. 

Riding full speed we soon pass the corner making the fighting men of Stannis and those of ours come into view before I let a grin appear on my face as more riders fall into line with me. 

Let's show the Stag who is stronger he or the Lion

..............................................................................................................

Walking into the Throne Room with father while my armor is comepletly drenched in the blood of our enemies I see Cersei stand there with Tommen and wide eyes before relief goes over her features as she sees me and Father. 

" The battle is over. We have won." He says as we walk further down into the Throne Room while happy tears leave Cersei as she hugs Tommen sideways. 

"You! You have turned into the man who you need to be, who I know you could be! This victory belongs to none other than Jason Lannister!" Father loudly says as he turns in my direction and places his hands on my shoulder. "If it was n-" 

"Nonsense you did all of this, the plan with the Wildfire, the riders it was all you. This belong to you Jason I could not be prouder." He says and I let a small smile grow on my face as I give him a nod. 

"Thank you, father." 

Authors note,

Leave a vote and comment xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 8.1K 75
Erik Stark is the eldest son of Eddard and Catelyn Stark. Heir To WinterFell, but Erik has followed his own path. Some call him the Wandering wolf. ...
400K 11.3K 57
Davina Lannister is the youngest child of Tywin Lannister. She is very loved by her father, which is why he let her practice with Jaime swordsmanship...
151K 4.8K 53
𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 IN WHICH Helaena Targaryen, Younger sister to Daenerys Targaryen and Viserys, After Roberts's...
251K 8.4K 117
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧| ❝ 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬; 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭❞ In whi...