T𝕙𝕖 Jeon Ζ¬wΞΉΙ΄s |π™Ήπšžπš—πšπš”οΏ½...

By ggukie_69

An accident caused the twins to travel into a new world...mixed with Humans and..Vampires. Y/N who still had... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

3

210 19 4
By ggukie_69

Y / N

'Leave him alone Anna. I want to leave soon.'

I heard another voice.

'Okay, oppa. Let's go.'

Surprisingly Anna let go of Ni-ki and walked towards the boy.

I was more surprised when I saw who that person was. It was none other than Hoshi Oppa!

I felt like I would pass out because of how many familiar people I met yet they were unfamiliar to me.

Hoshi oppa had blood on his mouth which means that he just fed on someone.

He is a vampire too. And close with Anna.

When both of them were out of my side, I walked towards Ni-ki. He almost fainted.

'Are you okay? Let me help you.'

'Thank..you.' His grateful voice was whispered in my ear as he finally fainted away.

'Ni-ki!' I panicked.

'Ni-ki!' I heard another voice.

'Oh god is he okay?! Can someone help me!'

I looked at the source of the voice.

What The FUCK?!?!?!?!

Cherry? Why the fuck is she now here.

'Don't die.' I heard Leo's voice.

I forgot he was now acting as a wristwatch.

'Thank you. I am Cherry. Thank you for saving my boyfriend.'

My eyes widened, and I felt my eyeballs will roll out from my eye socket.

.....

Where is the river? I want to die..

I nodded and left the infirmary. Walking through the streets back to my house, I noticed that the areas and shops were all the same.

I went to the library near my house and bought some higher-level books.

I also saw that the educational system was the same as my world only a few things have changed. For if someone is half vampire and half human then he needs blood more.

If any human mates with a vampire or if there is a couple of a human and vampire then their child will be a hybrid and the chances of their hybrid kid to survive is too low.

The biological systems were the same.

When I returned home and studied everything, I found that I only had to study about vampire teeth, their marking system, and about their heart which is a little complicated.

The study for these will be taught to humans after 10 years or something like that.

'Y/N! Come down!'

I heard my foster father's voice.

'Lee Y/N, your brother has come to meet you. He is Lee Sang Yeob.'

Woah! The actor Lee Sang Yeob is actually my foster brother?! Damn!!

I wanted to fan girl but I pressed my lips tightly.

Oh god! He is so handsome! Wait, he is 40...no he looks younger than before.

'He just took over my business.'

I nodded. I also heard that he graduated not too long ago. That means he is still in his late 20s or early 30s.

Wait...

Stop drooling Jeon Y/N! He is now your brother!

I looked at him.

'Hello, I am Y/N. Can I call you Sang Yeob oppa?' I asked politely.

Sang yeob oppa nodded and smiled.

Gah! My poor fangirl heart!

He is so handsome! Kind and polite!

He patted my head a little.

'Since you will be calling me oppa, I hope that I can call you Y/N casually.'

I nodded several times.

'Of course!'

He reminded me of Jung Hyun Oppa suddenly.

My eyes became teary immediately. Jung Hyun.....I haven't seen him.....

I met Ni-ki, Anna, Hoshi Oppa, and Cherry but why is Jung Hyun Oppa not here?

My mood worsened.

'Aigo, what happened? Why have you suddenly become so gloomy?'

I forgot where I was.

'Nothing. Can I go to my room? I think my phone is ringing.'

'Go. Come back downstairs for dinner.'

I nodded and went to my room.

My foster family adopted me because.....I don't know. But I want to know about the relationship between Hoshi Oppa and Anna.

'What are you doing?'

I flinched.

That stinky cat!

I looked at the cat who morphed from wristwatch to his original white cat form.

'I am writing down what things I need to find out.'

'And what are they?' He asked.

'One, the relation between Anna and Hoshi oppa.
Two, the relation between cherry and Ni-ki. I mean how sincere they are since I don't want Cherry to hurt Ni-ki.
Three I need to solve Jungkook Oppa and my foster family's problem quickly so that he doesn't harm them.
Four...I need an autograph of Sang Yeob oppa!'

I saw Leo roll his beautiful green and blue eyes and yawned.

'I am going to sleep. You can carry on.'
.

.

.

.

.

.
That night, at dinner, the bond between me and Sang Yeob Oppa became too strong.

I never knew he was this much friendly. I learned about vampires from him.

That's how I got to know that my foster father's father, who was a half vampire actually killed another half vampire accidentally. The half-vampire was the heir of the royal family. After he died because of the lack of blood, his younger brother took over his place and that's how Jungkook Oppa became the crown prince.

It seems like Jungkook Oppa had deep respect for and relationship with his uncle making him seek revenge.

Right now he will be returning to Korea after 50 years or something like that.

After connecting Leo and Sang Yeob oppa's words, I finally found that Jungkook oppa waited for my foster father's children to be born.

It seems like he doesn't know about me being adopted and it also seems like my foster parents actually adopted me because they wanted to sacrifice me to save their only child.

Now it makes sense.

How can someone be so cruel? But I can't say because I was also kidnapped because of this type of selfish behavior and was separated from my real family.

I sighed as I looked at my phone's notes.

The theory is done.

But how will I make Jungkook oppa recognize me?
.
.
.
At night, I was called out by oppa. Sang Yeob oppa wanted to go out for a walk and also buy ice cream.

But I wanted banana milk.

Whatever. I got dressed and walked out with him.

On my way, I saw many vampire couples, human couples, vampires, and human couples. Vampires had red eyes.

So it was easy to detect them.

'No, they only have red eyes whenever they are feeding on blood or are excited or are angry. Normally they can just change their eyes to human eyes.'

That means not everyone is human among the people I think as humans?!

'Two banana milk please.' I said to Oppa as he took the banana milk and put it on the counter.

He brought three ice creams since I didn't want ice cream.

On our way back to our home, I was suddenly pushed harshly.

'Y/N!' Oppa held me.

'Ack!'

My wrist! It was pushed into the wall beside me making me whine in pain.

'Watch where you are going. Don't you see that I am walking ahead?'

I sighed in disbelief and looked at the person.

He had a lot of guards around him. Is he a celebrity or something?

On the other hand, he was familiar too. Maybe I saw him on TV like Sang Yeob oppa.

'Shouldn't YOU watch where you are going? You could've just walked beside us! But no you chose violence! Are you mad?!' I shouted.

'Y/N! Apologies quickly!' Sang Yeob oppa shouted at me anxiously.

'I-I am sorry on my sister's behalf! She doesn't know about the outside world that much! Please forgive us Prince Wonwoo.'

Prince? Now who thus motherfucker prince Wonw-

Wait...Wonwoo....as in Jeon Wonwoo?! One of the members of Hoshi oppa's group? That's why he was so familiar!

But I never saw him so rude in my world! He is so arrogant.

'It seems like your sister needs proper education and bad manners. Let her learn those from school.'

My eyes were red.

'Ya! Who are you to teach me manners, you shameless bastard-'

'Y/N for god's sake please shut up!'

'Very well. I hate humans who are not obedient at all. Lee Sang Yeob. I hope that you will bring your sister to the maid house so that she can be the maid of our royal house.'

That Wonwoo didn't even batted an eye toward us nor did he wait for our response as he walked away.

What did he mean by maid house?! I just started TO GO TO SCHOOL! Even though I don't need to learn but the original owner of this body is still young! How can you do this to her, you bastard?

But if it happens then will I meet my twin tomorrow?

TO BE CONTINUED.......

JEON WONWOO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 745 36
There's a conspiracy theory that werewolves actually exist but they're a government experiment gone wrong. People believed that they were simply hyb...
1.7K 67 8
As senior year begins without Sunny, Taehyung needs to set things straight with Uni, but what will that be? Namjoon seems to be taking a different a...
36.8K 2.4K 48
After 2 years of hiding from everyone, Jeon/ Ito Y/N finally became one of the most respected doctors in Japan. While trying to lead her life normall...
29.7K 1K 24
"forget a princess! I wanna be a vampire...." "As you wish?" _________________________________________ y/n a normal living girl, orphan but with the...