Dean's Life

By Rddudd

This is a story about Dean Winchester's life. He's a sheriff's deputy and a strict dad who's not afraid to sp... More

Once Over
Don't Even
Move In Day
Making Room
Adjustments
Paying the price
Say Uncle
Tea Party
Fish
Cart
Pushed
Same Difference
Nick of Time
Deputy
Iced
Didn't ask
Blocked
Across
Whatever
Favor
Pajamas
Karaoke
Rachel
Interference
Candy
Ouch
For One Reason
No Big Deal
Taking Care of Business
Mirror
Hurtful
Bad guy
Power
Conference
Girl time
Tested
Don't think
Partner
What happened
Progress
John
Line Jumping
Talk
Next
Now
Rules
Go
Cringed
Focused on the Past
Apology
Traffic stop
Getting through
True
Family
Either way
Because you are
This time around
Invisible
Tired
Mom
Building Blocks
In Case
My life

Control

1.1K 38 95
By Rddudd

Since you all were so talkative on the last chapter and I had a few requests for another update- Here's your bonus update for the week😚 Merry Christmas 🎄to those of you who celebrate and happy holidays to everyone who enjoys a different tradition. Spend quality time with your family and friends. Spread love and peace in the world and pay it forward to make someone's day extra bright.❤🌎🌞🎁

Dean's pov

"Baby, just hear me out. Ok?" I pleaded with my woman to listen to my side of the story before chopping my head off.

"Don't baby me, Dean. I'm so angry with you right now, I can't even think straight."

"Amy, it's not as bad as it sounds, seriously," I tried to reason with her.

"You spanked my son, without my permission, Dean. Don't you dare try to downplay what you did."

"I had my reasons for doing what I did, Amy. It wasn't unjustified."

Amy turned her back to me and grunted her frustration, "Ugghhh! You just don't get it. Do you?"

"No, Amy I guess I don't." I grabbed myself a beer out of the fridge. Before closing the door, I asked, "Want one?"

"No, I don't want a fucking beer, Dean! I want to know why you thought it was okay to spank my son." Amy glared at me, her hands on her hips and her voice laden with unmistakable hostility.

I've never seen her this angry before. Not even the first day we met and I accused her of being a hooker. Worst case scenario, she leaves me. Best case scenario, I parlay this situation into some raunchy hot angry make-up sex. You gotta play your cards right, Deano. Well, here goes nothing.

"He earned that spanking and I'm not gonna apologize for disciplining my son, woman."

"He's not your son!" Amy shouted. "He's my son and you had no right to put your hands on him to punish him, without my permission.

I feel like I just got the wind knocked out of me. Hearing Amy say Drew is not my son, really hurt me.

"I know I'm not his biological father, Amy, and I get that I'm not technically his step-father yet either. I'm not an idiot." I shook my head sadly. "I guess I didn't realize the only position I hold in his life is the guy who's currently fucking his mother. My mistake." I slammed my beer down on the table, grabbed my keys off the counter and stormed out the door.

Amy's pov

"DEAN!" I yelled after him, standing in the doorway as I watched him peel out of the driveway and speed down the street. Where does he get off thinking he's the victim here? So typical of him to try and turn the tables on me. I have every right to be upset. Don't I? Maybe I'm overreacting, even though I don't really think that's the case here.

Before I do anything else, I need to talk to my son. I didn't want to keep Drew waiting since I promised him I wouldn't be too long. My issues regarding my relationship with my boyfriend can wait. Right now my son needs to be my number one priority. Actually, not just right now. My boys always need to be my primary focus. A mother should always put her kids first. Well, a good one should anyway and I really try to be a decent mother to my boys. My romantic relationships and professional life may always be a bit of a mess but I pride myself on always being there for my kids.

"Mommy!" Drew cried out, as soon as I opened their bedroom door.

"It's alright, I'm here, baby. Don't cry," I soothed my little boy, as I sat down on his bed and enveloped him in my arms. "Where's Katie?" I asked, not having seen or heard from her since I got home.

"D_De_Dean m_ma," Drew sputtered out with much effort, as he continued to sob.

"Baby, calm down," I said, stroking his arm as I slowly rocked him. "Does it still hurt that much?" I asked, referring to his spanking as I pulled the waistband of his pants and underwear back so I could get a look at his bottom.

"Mommy, don't," Drew whined, pushing my hand away.

"Relax, honey, I'm just checking to make sure you're okay." His bottom isn't even pink, let alone red. Dean obviously didn't spank him very hard. I guess my boy is being a bit overdramatic about his punishment. I think it's the fact Dean spanked him that's so upsetting, not the actual spanking itself. "Now can you tell me what you were trying to say when I asked you about Katie?" He should be calm enough now to answer me.

"Dean made her wait in his room and then he went in dare (there) and spanked her. I heard it and I heard Katie crying," my baby replied sadly.

Oh boy, I thought, sighing in despair. This cannot be good if they both earned themselves a spanking for whatever occurred here while I was at work.

"You want to tell me what happened, sweetheart?" I asked, despite not being sure I wanted to hear the answer.

"Dean spanked me!" Drew blurted out, looking at me like I had two heads. Like he couldn't believe I was even asking.

I had to chuckle at his reaction, despite the intensely serious look on his adorable pudgy little face. Patting his knee gently as I tried to hide the smile on my face, I replied, "I know he spanked you, honey. I'm asking you WHY he spanked you and Katie. Tell me what happened, please."

"Katie broke da (the) lamp," my son stated emphatically, without further explanation.

I held his hands in mine and looked at him expectantly, waiting for the rest of the story.

When it was clear there was no embellishment forthcoming, I asked pointedly, "So Dean spanked YOU because Katie broke the lamp?"

"No," he mumbled, looking down to avert my gaze. "He spanked Katie for breaking da (the) lamp."

Tilting his chin up, I prompted, "Drew honey, why did Dean spank YOU? Did it have something to do with how the lamp got broken?"

Drew kept trying to look anywhere but in my eyes.

"Drew, answer me," I ordered sternly, quickly tiring of him trying to avoid telling me the whole story.

"I didn't mean to hit Katie," my son said quietly, just above a whisper.

"You hit Katie?" I asked in shock. I know the kids argue a lot and Katie has gotten physical with Drew a couple times but I never thought my boy would resort to hitting her. Maybe Alex wasn't exaggerating all the times he claimed Drew hit him when they argued.

"She wouldn't let me watch Paw Patrol like she pwomissed (promised), Mommy," Drew tried defending his actions.

"I don't care," I replied, raising my voice. "You don't hit her. EVER!" I yelled, quickly losing more than my patience as I grabbed my son's arm to ensure I had his attention.

"But she pwomissed (promised) I could watch it, Mommy, and she hit me too," he tried to reason, starting to tear-up at the tone I took with him.

"It doesn't matter, Drew," I reiterated sharply. "You do not hit your sister, or your brother for that matter. Do you understand?"

"But..." he tried arguing, before I cut him off.

"No buts, young man," I stated sternly, pointing my finger in his face. "And no hitting. Got it?"

Drew nodded slightly in agreement.

"So Dean spanked you because the two of you were fighting and you hit Katie?" I stated more than asked, assuming I had finally gotten to the bottom of the story.

"No," Drew mumbled, fiddling with his fingers in his lap. "He told me to go to my woom (room)."

"What?" I asked in surprise. "Then why did he spank you?"

"B_be_because I wa_wanted to wa_watch my show," he sputtered out, as he started to cry, reliving the trauma and continuing to display the drama.

"What do you mean, because you wanted to watch your show?" I asked impatiently. "Tell me what happened after Dean sent you to your room."

"I didn't go to my woom (room), Mommy, cuz I wanted to watch my show," he replied, wiping the tears from his eyes. "But Dean wouldn't let me."

"Then what happened?"

"I tried to put my show on but Dean shut it off and then he spanked me," my boy cried, getting all worked up again.

Ugghh, I groaned inwardly, now very aware my boy was far from blameless in all this and I may have overreacted a tad. Even worse, I might owe my boyfriend an apology.

"You know you should have listened to Dean and went to your room. Don't you?" I questioned my naughty little boy. "I'm not happy you disobeyed him. I want you to lie down in your bed now," I said, pulling back the covers and ushering him into place. "And think about why it was very naughty of you to hit Katie and not listen to Dean." Tucking him in, I added, "And you could probably use a nap too. Couldn't you?"

"Okay, Mommy," he replied tearfully, turning on his side and closing his eyes as he clutched his stuffed dog to his chest.

I switched off his light on my way out and headed straight to Dean's room to check on Katie. I rapped lightly on the door, gently pushing it open when I received no response.

"Katie," I whispered. Creeping closer, I saw she was sleeping soundly on her stomach. The covers were askew and I couldn't help but notice how red her little thighs and the bottom of her buttcheeks poking out beneath the leg lines of her panties were.

Poor soul. I could hear her sniffling occasionally, interrupting her breathing as she slept. Dean obviously went way harder on her than Drew. I adjusted Dean's comforter over her best I could before quietly tiptoeing out. I need to talk to Sam. He'll let me know if I owe his brother an apology.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88K 1.2K 54
Sage is the youngest child of the Angelo family. She's 13 and has 6 older brothers who are all apart of the Mafia. The largest Mafia family in the co...
6.7K 119 15
Raquel is a spunky, stubborn sassy 20 year old living the life in Santa Clarita. What happens when she becomes too much for her mom to handle? Yes sh...
51.2K 414 10
Alexis "Alex" Marie Kingston is what you would assume is a rich brat and Mr. Ezra Pierce is a strict but friendly teacher who teaches English at Alex...
141K 3.9K 18
I haven't had a father. Ever. My mother has his number on the fridge in case anything bad happens. Well, I think my mother going missing is something...