The Young Lion.

By The-Last-Wolf1998

Jason Lannister is the youngest son of Tywin Lannister, born from his second wife who only few know of who sh... More

Jason Lannister.
Part 1.
Part 2,
Part 3
Part 4.
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 13.
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16.
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21.
Part 22
Part 23.
Part 24.
Part 25.
Part 26.
Part 27.
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30.
Part 31.
Part 32
Part 33.
Part 34.
Part 35.
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41.
Part 42
Part 43.
Part 44.
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53.
Part 54
Part 55.
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58.
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61.
Part 62.
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68.
Epilogue.

Part 12

1.2K 47 1
By The-Last-Wolf1998

Jason's Pov, 

The Next Day. 

"Aah little brother the rat has been caught." Tyrion says as he walks into my room and is it a normal thing for people to just wander into my chambers? "And who was the rat?" I ask him as I stand on my balcony and overlook the city, it looks so peaceful form up here but it is far from that. 

"Grand Maester Pycelle, yelling about ow I have only ever served house Lannister and I serve your father it got father tiring to hear to be honest." He says and I have to stop my brow from raising. "Serving house Lannister since it came out for him than." I say as I see Tyrion stand beside me from the corner of my eye. "Since the time of the mad king he was yelling, but do not worry about me I have thrown him in a dark cell now all I have to do is sleep with one eye open to make sure our dear sister does not slit my throat." He says and I let a smile grow on my face.

"Good luck with that one, I would not wish to trade places with you." I say as I look at him with my smile, that Lioness is scary as the hells when people touch her children it is one of the redeeming qualities about Cersei how Tyrion likes to call it. 

"Your name day is the day after tomorrow and I am yet to buy you something." He says and I can't stop the chuckle that leaves my lips. "You forget about me your little brother now you are hurting my feelings, but a nice peaceful day would be all that I can wish now if you excuse me I have places to be people to see." I say before walking away from him. 

"Do not get in any trouble father is already disappointed in most of his children!" He yells after me and I am going to a dark cell and see what Pycelle knows about my mother if what he yelled to Tyrion is true he must know at least something about her. Let's see what his freedom means to him. 

......

"I-I do not like this place, my lord." Edwin nervousely says as we move through the dark hall with our torches, and these cells well I would not like to spend my time in them. "Ow I thought I would let you stay guard here from now on." I say as I look at him and I see his eyes slightly widen. "If that is what you wish, my lord." He says and I release a chuckle before we reach the door that holds Maester Pycelle. 

"Wait here." I say and he gives me a nod before I take the key and open the heavy iron wooden door, walking in with my torch in hand I soon see Maester Pycelle sitting in the corner as I close the door behind me. 

"M-my lord, you should not believe him I have always served house Lannister. I have always served your father." He says as he moves closer and I squad down. "You have served my father for a long time?" I ask him as he moves on his knees and shuffles over to me while his nightgown is just covered in dirt at this moment. "Y-yes I have my lord, always served your father and House Lannister." 

"I can get you out of here, but I need something in return." I say with a tilt of my head as I look at him. "Anything my lord." 

"Who is my mother." I ask him and his eyes widen as he moves back until his back hits the cold stone wall of his cell again. "We do not speak of her my lord, you can not ask me this." He says and I shake my head as I move closer to him. "You know who she is, tell me and I will let you out of here. Tell me who she was, just give me a name." I edge on but he shakes his head. 

"Just give me her fucking name!" I now yell as I increase my hold on the torch while the heat fills my body again. "I-I can not my Lord, she is not spoken off your father made those who know swear it on their life's." He says and I scoff at him before getting up again while the heat only continues to increase in my body as I feel my muscles begin to tighten. 

"No wait please." He says as I open the cell door again and take a step out. "For all I care you rot down here." I say through clenched jaw before slamming the door shut behind me and locking it before I start to march or more like march away while I feel the Fur ball wanting to come out. 

"Take this.... a-and do not follow me." I grunt out as I hand Edwin the torch and practically run away from him while I feel my fingers slowly start to turn into the claws again while I have to hold back the fur ball at this moment at least until I am far enough away from this place and these people! 

Two Day's Later, 

Releasing a groan as I blink my eyes open, I see the forest floor and slowly push my body up as I was laying on it face first, great now I am in the woods and I have to wander into King's Landing naked!

Looking around me I see one ripped apart buck, a goat and a horse making a sigh leave my lips. At least it is animals and not people I already have enough going on in my mind right now than to add some poor people who were at the wrong place at the wrong time to that as the fur ball would have ripped them apart. 

Standing up I see the blood over my body and I place my hands in front of my cock as I start to walk towards a land point so I can make my way back towards King's Landing. Great somewhere probably in the King's Wood covered in blood and naked what a great start of my day! 

..................................................

Thank one of the God's that I found a farm and stole some clothes from the washing line, some thought I was a commoners that tried to walk into the Red Keep but he was quickly put out of that thought by my fist and the Lannister Soldiers. 

Walking into the Trone Room I soon feel my anger rise as I see the sad excuse of a King's Guard or more like Meryn Trant rip the back of Sansa's dress apart before he moves to stand in front of her while I take the sword from one of the gaurds and move forward as Joffrey speaks. " If you want Robb Stark to hear us, we're going to have to speak louder." He says with this disgusting tone and I stop the incoming swing from Meryn as the voice of Tyrion fills my ears. 

"What is the meaning of this?" 

"This is a boy thinking he can act this way to a girl, and a sad excuse of a man thinking he is a knight for hitting a girl." I lowly say as I kick Meryn away from me while Bronn and Tyrion walk into the room. 

" What kind of knight beats a helpless girl?" Tyrion says as he looks at Meryn who is quick to bite back. "The kind who serves his king, Imp." 

"Careful, now. We don't want to get blood all over your pretty white cloak." 

"I would mind your tongue before I remove it." Bronn and me say at the same time while Tyrion walks up the steps towards Joffrey. " Someone get the girl something to cover herself with. She is to be your queen. Have you no regard for her honor?" He says as the Hound moves forward and pulls his cape off before wrapping it around Lady Sansa. 

"I'm punishing her." 

"Someone should have punished you a long time ago." 

" For what crimes? She did not fight her brother's battle, you half-wit." Me and Tyrion speak at the same time and it makes the fool of a boy's anger increase as he practically screams. "You can't talk to me like that. The king can do as he likes!" He yells back as he sits down on the Iron Throne. A donkey would be more fit to lead than this asswipe. 

"The Mad King did as he liked. Has your Uncle Jaime ever told you what happened to him?" Tyrion counters before Meryn speaks once again while I am getting ready to let the fur ball out and rip this idiot apart as he holds the hilt of his sword. 

"I'm not threatening the king, ser. I am educating my nephew. Bronn, the next time Ser Meryn speaks, kill him. That was a threat. See the difference?" Tyrion says before he moves down the steps and offers his hand for Lady Sansa who slowly takes it before I shake my head. 

"Ow Edwin please run along and tell every Lannister man that they have today off." I say to Edwin who gives me a nod. "Y-you can not do that I demand they stay at their posts!" Joffrey yells with wide eyes as he shoots up.

"Are they your men? Do you pay for them? As far as I am aware they are Lannister men not Joffrey's men? I think my men deserve a day off." I say as I turn around and start to walk away while Tyrion, Lady Sansa and Bronn are already out of the Throne Room. 

"Ow Edwin sorry I must have mistaken sorry let them stay at their posts." I say loudly to Edwin. "Yes my lord." He says with a small bow before I walk out and stand next to Tyrion while Lady Sansa walks away. 

"Well Happy name day little brother." 

"Happy name day Indeed." I mumble, can this day be over yet? Can this war please be over yet? 

Authors note, 

Leave a vote and comment xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 1.3K 24
Davina Targaryen and Brandon Stark were both the hot heads of their families. 🐉 "I take my Whiskey neat, my coffee black and my bed at three." 🐺...
74.6K 1.7K 65
Layarah Targaryen. She lived in the North for her own safety after her father and mother died and the end of her family reign. Her time in the North...
251K 8.4K 117
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧| ❝ 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬; 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭❞ In whi...
13.9K 428 20
Helaena Targaryen was the last Targaryen alive, or at least Jaime Lannister thought when he held the babe in his arms, telling his beloved sister of...