The Young Lion.

By The-Last-Wolf1998

Jason Lannister is the youngest son of Tywin Lannister, born from his second wife who only few know of who sh... More

Jason Lannister.
Part 1.
Part 2,
Part 3
Part 4.
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12
Part 13.
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16.
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21.
Part 22
Part 23.
Part 24.
Part 25.
Part 26.
Part 27.
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30.
Part 31.
Part 32
Part 33.
Part 34.
Part 35.
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41.
Part 42
Part 43.
Part 44.
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53.
Part 54
Part 55.
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58.
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61.
Part 62.
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68.
Epilogue.

Part 8

1.6K 66 6
By The-Last-Wolf1998

Jason's Pov, 

Some Time Later. 

Location: RiverLands. 

"They have my son." Father says as he reads the small paper over while we are at the war meeting, everything is going to shit! 

"The Stark boy appears to be less green than we'd hoped." Tyrion speaks and I send a glare his way, this war started because he got taken and now they have Jaime! 

"I've heard his wolf killed a dozen men and as many horses." Leo Lefford speaks and good for the pup's wolf soon I will make a nice warm coat out of it! "ls it true about Stannis and Renly?" Addam Marbrand asks and before I can speak Uncle Kevan does and maybe it is for the better as I am now trying to keep my anger at bay. 

"Both Baratheon brothers have taken up against us. Jaime captured, his armies scattered. lt's a catastrophe. Perhaps we should sue for peace."

"There's your peace. Joffrey saw to that when he decided to remove Ned Stark's head. You'll have an easier time drinking from that cup than you will bringing Robb Stark to the table now. He's winning – in case you hadn't noticed." Tyrion says as he pushes a cup on the ground that breaks and yup after that foolish idiot of a king took the head of Eddard Stark we will not have peace. 

"l'm told we still have his sisters." Uncle Kevan says and true we hold the Stark girls but we are now fighting on three fronds! Renly and Stannis and than the Pup who are coming for us, it's just a massive pile of horse shit! 

"The first order of business is ransoming Ser Jaime."

"First we must return to Casterly Rock to raise –" They speak before father cuts them off. 

"They have my son!Get out, all of you!" He loudly says making us get up before we start to walk out until the voice of Father makees me and Tyrion come to stop. "Not you two." He says and Tyrion takes a seat before trying to grab the wine that father pulls away before he fills the cup. 

"You were right about Eddard Stark. lf he were alive, we could have used him to broker a peace with Winterfell and Riverrun, which would have given us more time to deal with Robert's brothers. But now – madness. Madness and stupidity. l always thought you were a stunted fool. Perhaps l was wrong." He speaks as he holds a cup out for me and I slowly take it. 

"Half wrong, l'm new to strate-" Tyrion starts before I cut him off. "Unless we wish to be surrounded by three armies we cannot stay here." I state as I keep my head high while I have the force the twitch of my neck far away. 

"No one will stay here. Ser Gregor will head out with 500 riders and set the Riverland on fire from God's Eye to the Red Fork. The rest of us will regroup at Harrenhal. And you two will go to King's Landing." He speaks and before I can speak Tyrion does. "To do what?"

"Rule. You will serve as Hand of the King in my stead Tyrion. You will bring that boy king to heel, and his mother too, if needs be. And if you get so much as a whiff of treason from any of the rest – Baelish, Varys, Pycelle..." Father speaks before Tyrion cuts him off. 

"Head, spikes, wals.  Why not my uncle? Why not Jason? Why me?" Tyrion speaks and yeah why him? Not saying that I do not think he would be fit for it just saying you know their releationship is uhm well rocky? 

"You are my son.  Oh, one more thing. You will not take that whore  to court. Do you understand?" Father speaks as he gets up and places his hand on my shoulder before we start to walk away and I take a deep breath as we walk out of the tent. 

"Why do I have to go, can I not be here and help you?" I ask him and he shakes his head. "They have your brother, you are my heir Jason. We are the most powerful house in Westeros, it is time people get reminded of that included the King and his mother, even Tyrion he may be hand, she may be the mother of the King and he may be King but you are who holds all the power. I will not always be here, it is time you show them what kind of man you are." He says as he turns in my direction and I give him a small nod. 

So I have to go to show power? That even if Joffrey is King, Tyrion is hand, and Cersei is the Mother of the King I hold all the power? Well I do not know if we hold all the power when three armies are marching against us! But maybe it is also because father is scared since they now hold Jaime that I could also fall captive and then if they wish it his line could die out or it will be passed down to Tyrion and I have said it before he would rather burn The Rock down before he will let Tyrion become Lord of it. 

"I will keep them in line, but I will take Lord Edwin with me if you do not mind I need a squire now I am a knight right?" I say as I look at him and he gives me a nod. 

"Take him with you, and then together we will make sure we win this war no matter what is costs, we will win, and your brother will return." He says as he gives my shoulder another squeeze before walking away. 

"Write this day down in history Little Brother our father called me his son." The voice of Tyrion says as he walks out of the tent and I give him a nod. "You are his son." 

"Says his most prices possession, tell me Little Brother how many times do you see a father passes down his lands, titles and wealth to his youngest son?" He asks me and I shrug my shoulders. "You should be happy that he did not send you to the wall imagine how long it would take for your cock to freeze off." I say as we walk together through the camp. 

"Unlike you I have pissed off of the wall." He says and I release a chuckle. "That is good, but I am sorry for that he passes everything down to me and not you even if you are older."  I say as we come to a stop in front of his tent.

"It's not your fault that you are perfect in father's eyes, wait it is stop being so perfect in his eyes Jason." He says with fake sarcasm, and I release a small chuckle. "Even if I was not perfect how you wish to call me I do not think there are many things I could do for him to favor you over me, I am sorry." 

"Maybe your secret come on tell me, I promise I w-" He tries once again and I roll my eyes as I start to walk away. "Get ready I wish to leave in a couple of days!" I yell back as I start to make my way towards the tent that is Edwin's I like his company and I could use someone else than just my family with me in King's Landing. 

Making my way into this tent I see him shoot up while knocking over a chair and I can't stop the grin that appears on my face. "M-my lord, I am sorry I did not know you would come." He quickly says as he pick up the chair before standing straight. 

"You are my squire Edwin, my father agreed to it and we are riding to King's Landing soon so I wish for you to ready 30 men who are loyal to you since you are loyal to me and get ready because I wish to ride out as soon as possible." I say and he quickly nods his head.

"Thank you for this honor my lord, I-I will ready the men at once!" He says before practically running out of the tent while a laugh leaves my lips. 

"Ow Edwin we will have a great time in the horse shit city." I say as I grab the cup of wine from his table and down it before walking out myself. 

 Some Day's Later, 

Seeing everyone ready for the journey towards King's Landing I soon smell father come closer making me turn around and nudge my horse in his direction. "Remember what I told you, these people are all sheep are you a sheep?" He asks me and I shake my head. "No, I am not." 

"Indeed, you are a Lion show them that you are even if it has be with teeth and claws, we do not bow for a Stag, A Rose or a Wolf. we bow for no one" 

Author's Note,,

Aaah i love this book and the things I have planned for it. *evil laugh* 

Leave a vote and comment! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.9K 19
Jaime lannister loved his little sister. More than anything and anyone. And the same could be said for Emelyn Lannister until the day she met Rhaegar...
52.5K 2.5K 60
Amelia Baratheon the eldest daughter of Cersei and Robert, Twin of Joffrey gets set up with Robb Stark on their trip to Winterfell. But things take a...
219K 8.2K 75
Erik Stark is the eldest son of Eddard and Catelyn Stark. Heir To WinterFell, but Erik has followed his own path. Some call him the Wandering wolf. ...
152K 4.8K 53
๐˜ž๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด IN WHICH Helaena Targaryen, Younger sister to Daenerys Targaryen and Viserys, After Roberts's...