The HYBE boy in a girl group...

By aWinnter

After thinking he has lost all chance to debut when he missed out on being a member of ENHYPEN he returns to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Random Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 30

2.2K 62 15
By aWinnter

(I'm putting this at the start because it is CRITICAL for you all to know. First uni stopped this chapter coming earlier but its here now. Second Merry Christmas I know its still early but so many of you read this book so yeah. Third THE MOST IMPORTANT PART after this chapter this book may not be updated for a month maybe two. I want to get some of my other books that are similar to this caught up in chapters as well as other books I have that are on going. I promise this book wont stop for a good while longer but it will just take a break. If you are interested in reading the other I have - IVE, NMIXX, AESPA, DREAMCATCHER, WJSN, GIDLE and ARTMS/Loona/Loosemble. I also know if I just put an update chapter out 3 people would read it. So enjoy this chapter now.)

Date: 13/02/24

D-Day. They were all here my members as well as Hanni and Yuqi. Well should I ask them right away or-

Yuqi: Get out that beautiful mind of yours and hug me.

Y/n: Huh?

Yuqi: Come on.

I leaned closer to her and hugged her. She rubbed my back helping me to calm down and whispered in my ear.

Yuqi: Relax baby. We all love you so much. You just need to ask us. I promise no matter what you have three of us you know that.

Y/n: I'm just worried.

Yuqi: Don't be.

She stopped hugging me and held my face gently as she smiled at me.

Yuqi: You are amazing.

Y/n: Thank you baby.

She giggled before letting go and walking over to Zuha who smiled at me before gathering all the girls on the sofa and chairs with Yuqis help. She didn't take a seat herself and pulled me to the centre of the room.

Kazuha: You got this. Just ask.

Right...just ask the most amazing people in the world if they will all date me. Easy...if I lied to myself this is so hard to do.

Y/n: Uh...so...like...yeah...

Yuqi: Baby just say it!

Y/n: I love you all!

Kazuha: And the other part.

Y/n: Will you all date me?

I whispered it. I'm too nervous.

Chaewon: What did you say?

Sakura: Can you speak up a little Y/n?

A deep breathe and feeling Zuha hold my hand tightly is what helped calm my heart before asking again.

Y/n: Will you all...date me?

I looked up from the ground to see some of them smiling and others mainly Hanni and Yunjin looking suprised.

Yuqi: Hanni why are you so suprised?

Hanni: W-Well he never directly asked me before...h-he just asked me about my crush...holy shit...

Yuqi: So your official answer is~?

Hanni: Yes! One hundred percent yes!

Eunchae: Yah do you not have faith in my love?

Y/n: Huh?

Eunchae: Hehehe~ you see oppa. I never saw us as broken up in the first place so how can I accept ir reject your confession if I am already your girlfriend?

I laughed she looked as serious as she could but it was still so adorable coming from her. Chaewon has stood up and once Eunche stoped speaking walked over to me.

Chaewon: Who was the last girl you slept with?

Y/n: What kind of slept?

Chaewon: You know which.

Y/n: You.

Chaewon: Exactly. Who was your first?

Y/n: You.

Chaewon: Who was the last person you slept with in the...cute way before you left.

Y/n: You.

Chaewon: Who is one of your girlfriends?

Y/n: You?

Chaewon: You know it.

Well...I'm a blushing mess. How could I not be. They had all said yes so far.

Sakura: Y/n now I'm your girlfriend as well you better stop slandering me when we play together.

Eunchae: I'll do it for you oppa!

Just two left...Garam and Yunjin.

Garam: O-Oppa...I always loved you. You know that. I also always knew you loved me. Why would I ever reject you?

One...but she looked so nervous. Why did Yunjin seem more nervous that me.

Yunjin: ...Y/n...after everything we have been through. We have loved...hated...cried over...w-we have done everything because of each other...but I have hurt you so so much. I don't deserve you...I can't be with you knowing how much I fucked up. How much I hate myself for what I did to you...I love you but I ca-

I walked over and kissed her. Her arms instantly went around the back of my neck. She didn't want to let go. I already had let go...of all the negative things I felt for her. Lifted her up and held her ass to support her weight as we finally broke the kiss.

Y/n: Just fucking forget it baby and we can have so many good times together.

Someone pulled Yunjins hair from behind and she looked back to see Hanni.

Hanni: How did it feel?

Yunjin: Perfect...so...don't interupt me kissing our boyfriend again Hanni!

She faced me again and kissed me with so much emotion. That emotion was love. It was always going to be love.

Eunchae: Me next!

Sakura: I don't think so. Baby for the rest of the year and after your birthday you can kiss him like that.

Eunchae: Fine...

When this kiss finally ended I put her back down and she hugged me tightly.

Yunjin: I still wish I never hurt you.

Y/n: I still wish to punch-

Chaewon: You will be punching no one. He will be dealt with in time.

Hanni: Am I missing something?

Garam: So much...but So am I and Yuqi unnie...

Yuqi: Yeah are we gonna learn what made those two hate each other and now try to eat each others lips?

Yunjin: Trust us.

Y/n: Its a fucking long story.

Hanni: I'm comfy.

Yuqi: Go ahead.

After a probably hour or two long story of us explaining what happened to the three that weren't fully aware they were all suprised.

Yuqi: Hell nah baby we are punching him.

Y/n: See Yuqi agrees.

Sakura: Y/n, Yuqi no punching him!

Yuqi: Fine~ but baby. The real question is...what are we eating tonight? You got a lot of hungry girls to order food for.

Y/n: I-I'm ordering I'm the poorest here.

Garam: Well~

Y/n: Garam I have visited your house.

Garam: True.

Chaewon: Well it doesn't matter. You have all of us who will spoil you.

Kazuha: And share all our money with you.

Yunjin: So lets order some good fucking food!

Yep hectic was definetly the right thing to feel. We ordered that much food that it took almost an hour for everything to arrive. Each girl ordered from a different place and I...forgot to order for myself...which didn't seem like a problem at all.

Sakura: Y/n say ahh~

I was fed by each girl over and over again. I think I at more that they all did. Once the food mountain had finally been beaten we moved slowly to the sofas. I was in the middle with Yunjin on my left, Yuqi on my right and Eunchae sat inbetween my legs.

Chaewon: So what are we watching?

Yuqi: Eunchae how old are you again?

Eunchae: Seventeen.

Yuqi: Damn can't watch por-

Sakura: Why would we anyway!?

Yuqi: Duh get our boyfriend here all worked up and embarassed.

Chaewon: She has a good point. Eunch-

Eunchae: I'm not going to bed just so you can do that.

Hanni: Why not just like some romance movie or something?

Sakura: Oh my god we have another voice of reason.

Hanni: H-Hey I don't know about that it just seemed appropriate.

Garam: Oppa...sleep with me tonight.

Chaewon: What kind of sl-

Garam: No your kind pervert unnie.

Chaewon: Pervert unnie? Yah Garam you wanna die?

Its the best decision I could make. This is so chaotic but I feel so loved...how did I pull this off? I felt my left hand get helded and a head rest on my shoulder.

Yunjin: We are so getting married in the future Y/n.

She whispered it but it made me blush so much. I never really thought about marraige seriously...wait how would that work? Will I actually have to choose one of them? Will the others still love me at that point?

Yunjin: Stop overthinking. Just relax and forget about it. Like you told me to do. Focus on now my love.

I squeezed her hand. Before finally replying to Garam.

Y/n: Sorry baby Yunjin booked me up tonight.

Yunjin: That I did.

She kissed my cheek before whispering once more.

Yunjin: And we will be sleeping like you and Chaewon tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 643 18
University student Kim Chaewon finds herself in a fake relationship with rising Kpop soloist - Huh Yunjin. One problem? Chaewon and Yunjin are exes. ...
8.4K 270 10
Le Sserafim Imagines where you are added member. Mostly hurtfics.
17.9K 672 15
Ever since they reunited to debut in Le Sserafim together, Yunjin has been Chaewon's loud, confident, lovable best friend. One day, Chaewon looks at...
10.7K 577 21
A lonely street racer from Japan moves to Korea after the end of Project D. He tries to move on to a new chapter in life, surely nothing can go wrong...