Health and Law | Taennie

By Radhiyah3

Kim Taehyung recently flew from Paris to New Zealand, and met Jennie Kim, an obstetrician, and his friend's y... More

Health and Law 1
Health and Law 2
Health and Law 3
Health and Law 4
Health and Law 5
Health and Law 6
Health and Law 7
Health and Law 8
Health and Law 9
Health and Law 10
Health and Law 11
Health and Law 12
Health and Law 14
Health and Law 15
Health and Law 16
Health and Law 17
Health and Law 18
Epilogue (#Bonus Chapter: Yoongyeon)
Author's Ending Note

Health and Law 13

300 11 2
By Radhiyah3

It was the night of the engagement and it's so bad for Jennie that she wanted to cry...and scream as she sat in the car, on their way to the Miller Manor.

Jennie was dressed in her dress, while her beloved blonde friend, Roseanne, was in a baby blue dress that somehow reminds her of the ocean. They were all dressed and ready for the night.

"I hate this, y'know." Jennie spoke up as she shook. "I just couldn't believe he did that disgusting thing at the mall just two days ago! Can't he just get it in his thick brain that I don't want him anymore?!"

"Apparently not." Roseanne sighed, fed up by Jennie's constant complaining of her ex. "He was a total disaster in your life."

Jennie sighed. "Luckily, we have Yoongs, Jim and Taehyung with us, so at least we aren't the only ones dreading to come to this pathetic excuse of a engagement party whatsoever.

Roseanne smiled, maneuvering the wheel as she took a right turn. "And maybe a few minutes of peace since you'll be stuck by staring—ogling at Kim Taehyung once we meet him there."

"Hush!" Jennie smacked Roseanne's arm, though not even denying it; it was a total honest fact. It really made sense of this...

The manor was shaking literally because of the loud romantic classic music as the blonde parked the car by the rest and she grabbed her purse.

Jennie looked crestfallen and hesitant.

"C'mon, or else I'll drag you into there!" Her blonde friend threatened and Jennie sighed, grabbing her purse to get out of the car. Once her feet laid on the ground, her heart did nervous somersaults.

"Let's go." Roseanne said softly, taking her friend's hand which appeared to feel cold despite the hot atmosphere around the two of them. "We're gonna be late."

Jennie closed her eyes, sucking in a deep breath. "Let's go; I'm ready and please do not be sarcastic or sassy."

"Can't promise." Roseanne winked as she led Jennie to the entrance. "Knowing that you wouldn't be able to hold back your savage words."

For the first time that night, Jennie laughs happily. Roseanne grinned as they gave the invitation card to the tall scary guard and was granted entrance.

The music was even much louder than it appears to when the two girls entered and they felt like they're going to be deaf soon if they don't turn down the volume.

"Did you see them?" Jennie asked.

"What?!" Roseanne yells, looking for any of the men. "I can't hear you over this loud music! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

Jennie was about to repeat her question but she saw a familiar blonde sitting down  at a table with Jimin. Her heart paced as she grabbed Roseanne's arm, tightening it unknowingly.

"Jennie Kim!" Roseanne hissed in pain. "My arm will bleed if you continue that for much longer!"

"Opps, sorry." Jennie shrugs, relieved that the music died down a little. "I saw Jim and Taehyung at a table. Let me lead you."

Roseanne mutters a 'god gracious' when she saw Natalie, who was looking like an innocent white lotus flower in her white dress and pearly tiara that read the bride to be! on it. She rolled her eyes and then she smiled, once she saw her boyfriend and friend.

"Hello." She greeted. Jimin looked up.

"Hi love," He then pecked her on the lips, once she sat down beside him. Jennie and Taehyung blushed at the sight of each other once they saw how glamorous each other looks. Jennie shyly sat down beside hi, their arms brushing slightly. Though, they have been friends for quite a short time, Taehyung wanted to ask her out, tonight.

Where's Yoongs?! Jennie thought and was about to tell Taehyung when the ginger has come, dressed in a fawn suit which goes well with his hair. He greeted them, apologized for being late and pulled a chair, about to seat down when he froze, looking at someone.

Everyone followed his gaze to see Nayeon going their way along with another girl...she is quite pretty with light brown hair and almond colored eyes, she's dressed in a black dress. Nayeon was dressed in the most beautiful yellow dress and her hair was tied up in a bun and her face was full of light makeup. She looks like a recreation of Belle from the Belle & Beast movie.

Yoongi was awestruck by the sight of this, his breath literally flew away. Their eyes met and Nayeon was stunned to see him here. What on earth is he doing here? She was quite annoyed because she couldn't even stop thinking about him for the last few days ever since the incident as the restaurant.

She moved her eyes away from him as she gulped at how handsome he is. She just set her eyes on Taehyung, squealing, "Tae!"

"Yeonie!" Taehyung lovingly said back and stood up to hug his beloved cousin. The Kim siblings were startled and very upset by the affection they're showing.

They pulled away from the hug.

Taehyung looked at Jennie and Yoongi. "This is my cousin—"

Yoongi looked up. He was busy pouring some juice into a cup without spilling a bit which impressed Nayeon. "Im Nayeon. I am quite surprised that both of you are cousins."

"Wait, have you guys met?" Jennie asked.

Yoongi nodded. "We met in a restaurant called Tasty Dish and she helped me with something."

"Of course she'll help you; that's practically her restaurant." Taehyung's answer made Yoongi look at Nayeon in pure shock. No wonder the employees were shocked when we came in together. So does that mean she has never been seen with a man or something.

Nayeon avoided his eyes immediately.

"Hello, I'm Joelle!"  Nayeon's friend spoke up and more so to Taehyung as she twirls her hair, batting her eyelids. It was very obvious she had taken a liking to Taehyung and everyone had different emotions/reactions.

Taehyung was keeping a straight face and Jennie just gave a frustrated look (gosh a lot of girls really is infatuated with him!), Yoongi just smirk inwardly, Nayeon looks so annoyed, Roseanne looked disgusted as Jimin gave a bombastic side eye.

Jennie saw Natalie pulling an awkward Felix towards their table; Natalie beaming and she scoffed. She was sure Natalie had never knew of Felix 'kidnapping' her mall incident.

"Ah, Jennie! You're here!" Natalie smiles but in the inside she was cursing at Jennie because she didn't even do much just to be so beautiful, even much more than her.

"Yes! Very true! Now, leave me alone!" Jennie snarled quietly but everyone at the table heard it and Taehyung couldn't help but snort. Natalie wanted to berate him...

"Hello, Lawyer Kim." Natalie's words has gained attention from Felix. He saw Kim Taehyung ignoring his soon-to-be wife as he looked at Jennie with lovesick eyes. A realization struck him hard across the face. Kim Taehyung is actually Cute Lawyer!

Natalie got even much angrier when she's been ignored so she yelled out, "What did you even see in her?! She is poor and she definitely couldn't even keep her first relationship at all! She's so pathetic and doesn't deserve to be happy!"

Her voice was so loud that everybody had heard it and they were now whispering as they pointed to Jennie.

Jennie shared a look with Taehyung and at that moment, Taehyung practically knew everything. Jennie gulped and just realized she has lost every moment to be with Taehyung. But Taehyung stood up and walked to the stage where Natalie and Felix were still yet to exchange their rings. He grabbed a microphone.

"Hello everyone." His voice was cold with a tint of danger in it. "As you all know, I'm Kim Taehyung and I'm making a very important announcement. Jennie Kim!"

Jennie looked over to him with shock.

"Will you GO out with me?!" He shouts.

Jennie was visibly stunned as Yoongi just smirked inwardly once again. Everyone is busy taking pictures as Felix gaped and Natalie fumed.

However, she stood up and shouted so loud for everyone else to hear, "YES! I'LL GO OUT WITH YOU!"

Jimin, Roseanne and Yoongi stood up and clapped along with everyone else. Nayeon even joined too while the supposed couple was fuming at how their night turned out.

Joelle was fuming! I will make your life a misery, Jennie Kim! I'll make sure that I will humiliate you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 260 16
Dr Kim Taehyung, a misogamist, finds himself getting attracted to Jisoo, lee do hyuk and IU's daughter. Things take a tricky turn when Jisoo's half-s...
Sinister Love By

Fanfiction

12.4K 988 46
"I can't believe you lied to me!" Her voice quivered with hurt, and tears streamed down her face. She looked down, trying to contain the storm of emo...
135K 2.9K 20
Kim Lisa and her classmates have a new adviser. It will be their last adviser before they graduate from school. He find his adviser attractive . His...