The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 134

404 10 3
By Demens88c

Yan Heqing immediately took out his mobile phone, set the photo as the screen saver, and curled up the corner of his mouth, "Can you drink?"

Lu Lin laughed and said, "Drink." His right hand dropped to hold Yan Heqing's waist loosely, and he unbuttoned two shirt buttons with his left hand. He leaned his head slightly against the back of the chair and half-closed his eyes to rest.

Yan Heqing drank.

Chu Ziyu chuckled and poured two more glasses, insisting on clinking glasses with Yan Heqing, "You have a good drinking capacity, come on, let's continue!"

Yan Heqing took it and drank it. The light in the private room was dark, so it was impossible to see his reaction.

On the contrary, when Chu Ziyu drank this cup, his whole body was floating. He saw Yan Heqing suddenly turned into two. Chu Ziyu's eyes went straight. He shook his head hard and finally turned into one Yan Heqing again.

"I seem to be drunk..." Chu Ziyu moved his eyes away, squatted in front of the coffee table, leaned close to the wine bottle and stared at it to identify it, then picked up a bottle of red wine, poured it into the cup, and went to find Sprite.

Today, Lu Lin and Yan Heqing have to get one of them drunk!

Xie Yunjie was playing with his mobile phone next to him. The screen light never went out. He was chatting with his wife.

The private room was quiet for a while. Yan Heqing turned to look at Lu Lin. Lu Lin was still in the same posture as before, but Yan Heqing knew that he was not asleep. The hands on his waist were moving along his waistline.

Through the thin fabric, Lu Lin's palms were surprisingly warm.

Lu Lin was slightly drunk.

Yan Heqing looked away. There were several large fruit plates on the coffee table, grapes, watermelon... they were all hangover-relieving fruits.

Yan Heqing searched for a while and found a small plate of olives.

He wiped his hands with a wet wipe and fed Lu Lin an olive, "It will make you feel better if you eat olives."

Lu Lin opened his eyes, glanced at Yan Heqing first, opened his mouth and ate the olives.

Yan Heqing's fingers touched Lu Lin's lips, which were so hot that they burned his skin. Just as he was about to stop, Lu Lin grabbed his hand and took him a few centimeters into his arms.

"The first time I came here, you added two drops of olive juice to my glass of wine."

Chu Ziyu stood up, holding the bottle and looking at the light, which blocked a lot of light. The side of Yan Heqing and Lu Lin was even darker. Yan Heqing couldn't see Lu Lin's eyes clearly. He said honestly: "I On purpose, I want you to be interested in that glass of wine."

As soon as he finished speaking, Lu Lin pulled him up suddenly, his voice hoarse, "Let's go first, we will fly on Friday night, so be prepared."

"Oh." Chu Ziyu had just mixed the wine and looked back, still a little confused, "Then who will drink this wine?"

"You decide."

Lu Lin took Yan Heqing away.

Chu Ziyu's brain was slow to react now, and the private room door was closed. He turned to ask Xie Yunjie, "Are you drinking?"

Xie Yunjie raised his eyebrows, "My wife gave me an order, forbidding me to drink more than two drinks." He poured a glass of watermelon juice with his free hand, "I'll drink this."

"Oh." Chu Ziyu shook the wine, "Then I'll drink it myself."

He raised his neck and took a gulp.

The alcohol rush to his head, Chu Ziyu rubbed his eyes and fell into the sofa. He opened his eyes wide and stared at the dark and seemingly spinning ceiling, and suddenly he remembered an old thing.

Really old and really old.

He actually chased me once.

After a while, Chu Ziyu's eyelids fell down and he fell asleep hugging the pillow.

...

Outside the bar, it was late at night, and there were even fewer cars on the road.

Neither of them could drive after drinking, but Lu Lin did not find a driver or call a car. He half-crouched in front of Yan Heqing and said, "Carry you home."

Walking back to Beijing University from here, it may not even be dawn. Yan Heqing approached Lu Lin and smelled it. The smell of alcohol was indeed a bit strong. Lu Lin noticed his movements and chuckled, "I'm not drunk. I'll call a taxi after a while."

Only then did Yan Heqing move.

Lu Lin held his legs steady, stood up easily, and walked slowly along the sidewalk.

The orange streetlight fell on the two of them, making the overlapping shadows grow longer and farther away.

Never stopped.

A few days passed and the invitations were sent out. There were not many invited guests. It was enough to arrange a plane that could seat 18 people or a plane with 6 people.

Old Man Fang's family was worried and arranged for his grandson to accompany him. They met at the airport on Friday night. He was a young man wearing glasses and looking elegant and handsome.

Old man Fang introduced enthusiastically, "Xiao Yan, this is my eldest grandson Fang Che. He just returned from studying abroad. He is a surgeon and will start working next month."

Fang Che nodded, "Hello."

Yan Heqing responded politely, "Hello, Yan Heqing."

The assistant arranged the seats for the six-person plane. Apart from Lu Lin and Yan Heqing, the remaining four people were Old Man Fang, Fang Che, Ge Yuanyuan, and Lu Sui'an's daughter.

Lu Sui'an's daughter likes Yan Heqing very much. It doesn't matter if she flies separately from her parents. Happy and Yan Heqing show her learning results of folding swans with napkins.

When Old Man Fang learned that Lu Lin also loved fishing, he ignored his grandson when he got on the plane. He sat with Lu Lin and became very involved in the conversation.

Fang Che and Ge Yuanyuan sat in a row.

Ge Yuan Yuan was usually a familiar person, but he glanced at Fang Che. Fang Che was reading a book. Ge Yuan Yuan rarely took the initiative to talk to him because he was airsick.

After the plane flew smoothly, Ge Yuan's face turned pale and he felt uncomfortable sitting no matter how hard he sat. He had to change his position again and stretched out an earphone.

Ge Yuanyuan was surprised, but he still smiled and took it with big white teeth, "Thank you!"

Ge Yuanyuan thought Fang Che was very serious, and his listening style was probably some kind of classical music, jazz, etc. With the headphones plugged in, it turned out to be rock.

Ge Yuanyuan was a rock enthusiast, and his attention was immediately diverted. He regained his strength in an instant and turned sideways to chat about rock with Fang Che.

Next door, Yan Heqing was teaching his niece how to fold roses. The corner of his eye glanced at Ge Yuanyuan, who was chatting animatedly, and Yan Heqing's eyelashes twitched.

Could it be that this time Ge Yuanyuan's lover became Fang Che?

The plot established in the original text is now fully present.

Yan Heqing's heartbeat suddenly accelerated.

The original article ends with the wedding of the century between Lin Fengzhi and Lu Muchi.

Does that mean that his wedding to Lu Lin is over, the plot of the original text is over, and there will be no other surprises?

Although everything will not be settled until March 4th, Yan Heqing is still excited at this moment.

He gave his niece a few words, stood up, walked towards Lu Lin and Old Man Fang, and said calmly, "Lu Lin, come with me."

He walked towards the bathroom at the rear of the plane first.

Old man Fang thought he was going to talk about the wedding, so he smiled and asked Lu Lin to go quickly.

Lu Lin stood up and followed.

Yan Heqing had already entered the bathroom, and the door was ajar. Lu Lin pushed the door open and went in. As soon as he came in, Yan Heqing closed the door.

The bathroom was not small, and it was not crowded even if it accommodated two adult men. Before Lu Lin turned around and spoke, Yan Heqing stood on tiptoes and hugged him tightly, brushed his face against Lu Lin's hair, and called him, "Lu Lin."

With their chests close to each other, Lu Lin could feel Yan Heqing's violent heartbeat, which was different from the past. He didn't understand what it meant, but he hugged Yan Heqing back first, "Huh?"

Yan Heqing didn't want to say anything, he just wanted to hug Lu Lin at this moment.

He closed his eyes, "Hold me tighter, hold me tighter."

Lu Lin tightened his hands, tilted his head slightly, kissed Yan Heqing's hair gently, and laughed, "You also learned this online?"

Yan Heqing shook his head and buried it into Lu Lin's shoulder. His voice was a bit muffled, but he could still hear the smile, "No, I thought of it myself."

Lu Lin could really feel Yan Heqing's happiness. Although he didn't know the reason, he was also infected by this happiness and held Yan Heqing tightly in his arms.

It was dinner time when the plane landed on the island, and the chef had already prepared a sumptuous barbecue buffet to entertain the guests.

Lu Ruchan didn't like the crowd, so she didn't come out of the room.

Old man Fang didn't want to eat at all, so he invited Yan Heqing and Lu Lin to go fishing at night when he got off the plane. It was Ge Yuan who reminded him, "Grandpa, they have a wedding tomorrow, and there are a lot of things to prepare for tonight!"

Old man Fang slapped his forehead, "Look at my memory, I remember coming to fish." He smiled and waved his hand, "I'm sorry, Xiao Yan, let's go for a walk and eat."

Yan Heqing was in a good mood and ate a lot. After dinner, the assistant arranged for all the guests to check in. In addition to the main villa, there was also a sea view villa near the sea. In addition to Chu Ziyu, Xie Yunjie and his wife, there were also Lu Sui'an's family of three. , the beachside villa where the other guests stayed.

Chu Ziyu and the others were very familiar with the assistant. Chu Ziyu joked with the assistant, "Xiao Meng, when you change jobs, I will give you double the salary!"

Xie Yunjie smiled and said, "I'm afraid you can't afford Xiao Meng."

Assistant Meng smiled slightly and said, "Mr. Xie was joking. If Mr. Xiao Chu is willing, it's totally fine for our Mr. Lu to lend me to study for a few days."

Xie Yunjie's wife Qiao Yixi couldn't help but look at Assistant Meng a few more times. When she saw the talent, she wanted to poach him and asked Xie Yunjie quietly, "How much is his annual salary?"

Xie Yunjie knew what Qiao Yixi was thinking, so he made a 7 with a smile, and said in a low voice: "The annual salary is still a small amount, and he will take Lu's dividends at the end of the year. You should give up, you can't get it."

Qiao Yixi felt very sorry, and then looked at Yan Heqing who was dealing with things not far away, her tone full of envy, "Yan Heqing is also a talent, and he was taken home by Lu Lin." Then she glared at Xie Yunjie, " You should learn from your friends and know how to find people, no wonder the Lu Group has grown so rapidly."

Xie Yunjie's face was not red and he was out of breath. He whispered to her ear, "I have found you now."

Qiao Yixi burst into laughter.

Chu Ziyu still wanted to chat with Lu Ruchan, and was too lazy to be a light bulb for Xie Qiao and his wife, so he entered the villa carrying a gift for Lu Ruchan.

Xie Yunjie and Qiao Yixi didn't want to rest, so they went for a walk on the beach.

On the other side, Yan Heqing finished discussing the details of tomorrow's wedding with the planner, and went to see Lu Ruchan with Lu Lin.

Chu Ziyu was also there, and the four of them chatted for a while. Yan Heqing noticed that Lu Ruchan was frequently distracted, and knowing that she had something to say to Lu Lin, he found a reason to take Chu Ziyu away.

When Lu Lin was the only one left in the room, Lu Ruchan hesitated before speaking, "Will your father and brother come tomorrow?"

Lu Lin didn't hide anything, "I didn't invite them."

Unexpectedly, Lu Ruchan breathed a sigh of relief and said with a smile: "That's good, I really don't want your dad to come. If I don't invite him to the ceremony this time, he will be angry for a while at most. If he comes, you may be depressed for the rest of your life. "

Lu Lin squatted down and he pressed Lu Ruchan's knees, "Mom, after the wedding, can you stay here to rest? I will take you back when you get tired of it."

Lu Ruchan agreed. She raised her hand and touched Lu Lin's head, and said lovingly, "Just do whatever you want. Mom will always support you."

He added: "And He Qing, he is the most important person to you, the most important person to your mother. I can see that he has gone through a lot of things. He has no family and no support. We are his only relatives. From now on You have to take good care of him, protect him, and don't let him be wronged again."

Lu Lin went upstairs to his room. Yan Heqing was reading a book. He went over to sit down, read with his arms in his arms, and relayed Lu Ruchan's words.

Yan Heqing didn't move for a long time. Lu Lin looked down and found that his eyes were very red. Lu Lin turned around, kissed the corners of his eyes gently, and said with a smile: "If you cry your eyes badly, tomorrow's wedding will not be beautiful."

Yan Heqing didn't want to cry, but Lu Ruchan's words were too warm for him to control. He simply buried himself in Lu Lin's arms, "The wedding is over tomorrow, let's go fishing."

His voice was very soft, "It's just us."

——

Before dawn the next day, the entire island was decorated with gladioli flowers shipped by air. The gladioli flowers were all lavender, and a symphony band of hundreds of people was invited to perform live, which was more than the number of guests.

Daytime fireworks named "Sunrise" were also lit on the beach. To the sound of the symphony version of "Lake Baikal", Yan Heqing and Lu Lin appeared side by side in the flower path. The two wore the same black three-piece suit. Walking towards the oath-taking stage amidst the orange-red fireworks in the sky.

50 Hertz and 51 Hertz also wore red bows and followed them wagging their tails.

No priest or officiant was invited, Lu Ruchan was waiting for them at the oath-taking platform.

Lu Ruchan saw the two people walking towards her, her eyes filled with tears of joy.

When they came up to her, she asked with a smile: "Bridegroom Yan Heqing, are you willing to accompany Lu Lin forever and love Lu Lin by your side, no matter health or disease, rich or poor."

Yan Heqing looked at Lu Lin, who was also looking at him. In his dark pupils, he reflected the fireworks in the sky. Yan Heqing curled his lips and said, "I do."

Lu Ruchan asked again: "Groom Lu Lin, are you willing to accompany Yan Heqing forever and love him by your side, regardless of health or illness, wealth or poverty?"

The fireworks ended temporarily at this moment, and the music stopped at the right time. Lu Lin was caught off guard, lowered his head, and placed a gentle kiss on Yan He's clear lips.

"I've been willing for a long time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 236 19
Sapnap is the prince or soon to be king. Karl is one of the servants at the castle. What will happen after they talk in Karl's free time. Will it be...
246K 7.3K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...
435K 24K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
63.2K 2.5K 21
You recently moved to a cabin in the woods for some peaceful time alone. But that is ruined when somehow a wide variety of different animals invade y...