The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 130

439 10 0
By Demens88c

The island is quiet, and you can occasionally hear the sound of waves in the distance.

The window was open, the moonlight shone in, and the floor was covered with fluorescent lights. Yan Heqing did not fall asleep.

He had probably slept enough during the day, and his brain was now unusually awake, with no sleepiness at all.

He was lying on his side, looking at the window. After a while, there was a rustling sound of clothes rubbing behind him. Wen Nuan approached, and Lu Lin hugged him into his arms.

Lu Lin put his chin against Yan Heqing's neck, put his hands through his waist, wrapped his hands, and slowly rubbed them to warm him.

"It's so cold, why don't you close the window?"

"It's not cold." Yan Heqing's voice was soft. "Did I wake you up?"

"Who can you make trouble with when you are so quiet?" Lu Lin laughed angrily, pinched his index finger, and gradually changed his taste, and played with Yan Heqing's fingertips.

It is not delicate and soft, with a thin hand callus.

Lu Lin loved this touch so much, "Let's chat if we can't sleep."

Yan Heqing turned his face slightly. The moonlight was bright and he could see clearly without turning on the lights in the room. However, Lu Lin's chin was pressed against his neck, and the angle was limited. He could only see Lu Lin's vague outline.

His attention was drawn, "What are you talking about?"

Lu Lin raised his lips, "What do you want to talk about?"

Yan Heqing never expected that Lu Lin would rub his cocoon and ask, "Why do you like living things?"

Yan Heqing thought about it, it was probably when he was in sixth grade.

I rushed back from school at noon to cook for Yan Feng. I saw Yan Feng and a few children squatting under a tree downstairs.

They picked up a magnifying glass from nowhere and roasted a grasshopper with a broken leg in the sunlight.

Several people watched the grasshopper struggling and laughed. Yan Heqing never dared to hurt Yan Feng, but that day he was so angry that he took away the magnifying glass. The other children fled in a hurry. Yan Feng stared at him blankly for a few seconds. , his mouth tightened, and he went upstairs crying.

"I want to tell my parents that you bullied me!"

Yan Heqing knew that he would inevitably be beaten later, but he didn't care. He squatted down and gently picked up the grasshopper. The grasshopper was missing a leg, but it still struggled hard in his hands.

Yan Heqing released it into the grass.

"It disappeared soon." Yan Heqing recalled, "At that time, I felt that life was great."

"It's so fragile, yet so strong."

He smiled softly, "But I didn't know until I checked the school after the college entrance examination that biology majors can't make money."

Lu Lin understood.

Wanting to make money quickly, he approached Lin Fengzhi, and Yan Heqing volunteered to fill a lucrative software project.

It was just something that happened at the beginning of his freshman year that made him decide to fight back against his "creditors" and also made him give up on Lin Fengzhi and start pursuing his dreams and living for himself.

Lu Lin's heart only felt slightly paralyzed, but it caused him severe pain.

He felt he was close to the answer.

But it's still far away.

The night was getting darker and the moonlight was fading. Seeing that Yan Heqing was still not sleepy, Lu Lin hugged him tighter and asked, "Sing you a song?"

Yan Heqing didn't like listening to music, but when Lu Lin sang, he was really curious.

"Um."

Lu Lin's lips were close to his ear, and his voice was low, "In my arms, in your eyes..."

Yan Heqing remembered it, it was "Lake Baikal".

No wonder Lu Lin can sing, he must have heard it when he was learning harmonica.

"On a certain day, you are as clear and mysterious as the shores of Lake Baikal."

Yan Heqing's eyelashes fluttered, "It seems that I sang it wrong."

He remembered that this was the end, and Lu Lin even jumped a line.

Lu Lin stopped singing, and the magnetic timbre made people laugh, "It's been too long, I only remember this sentence."

He leaned against Yan Heqing's ear and sang again in a low voice, "You are clear and mysterious, like the shores of Lake Baikal..."

With just this sentence back and forth, Yan Heqing was really coaxed to sleep by him. When he closed his eyes, he seemed to have returned to the peaceful sea.

There is the night sky, the sea, Lu Lin, and the white whale.

That was the most beautiful scenery he had ever seen.

The next morning, Lu Lin and Yan Heqing returned to the capital without disturbing Lu Ruchan.

After the plane landed and returned to the city, it was almost lunch time. Lu Lin took Yan Heqing to eat before sending him back to his old house.

50 Hertz and 51 Hertz were playing in the garden. There were special breeders taking care of them. Both of them had shiny fur. 51 Hertz had grown a lot, and 50 Hertz was also obviously bigger. When Yan Heqing came back, both of them ran over. She grabbed his legs and wagged her tail crazily, making a "whew" sound.

Yan Heqing squatted down and hugged two of them at the same time. They licked his cheeks enthusiastically. Yan Heqing didn't care. He was tickled by the licks and just smiled. Lu Lin liked to see Yan Heqing relaxed like this. He squatted down and touched Yan Heqing. "I'll stay here for the next few days. You need to prepare for the wedding and who you want to invite. You draw up the list and I'll make the arrangements."

Yan Heqing looked at him, "You want to go out?"

Lu Lin was noncommittal, his dark eyes full of tenderness, "Leave the rest to me, okay?"

After a few seconds, Yan Heqing nodded, "Are you coming back for dinner?"

Lu Lin smiled, "When I come back, I will eat every dinner with you during the holidays."

Lu Lin went to the hospital.

There are bodyguards guarding the entrance of the hospital, and there are even stricter bodyguards on the floor where Lu Muchi lives.

Everyone who came to visit the patient was stopped. Only Lu Lin arrived. The bodyguards did not dare to stop them. They looked at each other. Lu Lin did not embarrass them. He stopped at the elevator entrance and said quietly: "Go and report."

A bodyguard nodded quickly, "Yes!" and ran to the ward.

Lu Changcheng knew that Lu Lin was back. Yesterday, he had asked Lu Han to bribe Lu Lin's driver.

He couldn't call Lu Ruchan last night, so he sent someone to the healing villa. When the building was empty, he knew it was Lu Lin who picked her up.

Lu Lin was guarding against him. In his heart, he only recognized the other Lu family!

Lu Changcheng actually hopes that Lu Lin will never come again, out of sight is out of mind!

It was just that Lu Muchi tried to commit suicide when he woke up. He relied on Valium to keep him asleep without making a fuss. He had injected it five times in just two days. He didn't want Lu Muchi to become dependent on Valium.

Maybe Lu Muchi might listen to what Lu Lin said.

Lu Changcheng also knew that Lu Lin did not bring Yan Heqing with him this time, so he said coldly: "Ask him to come in."

Lu Changcheng kept staring at the door. Lu Lin pushed the door open and walked in. He moved away and said, "You are such a qualified and good uncle. You want to marry the man who killed your nephew."

Lu Lin was unmoved, "You know the truth about the car accident better than I do."

Lu Changcheng's face twitched uncontrollably, and both Cheng Jian and Zhao Weifang admitted that they planned the car accident and had nothing to do with Yan Heqing.

But the root of everything is Yan Heqing!

Yan Heqing caused Lu Muchi to become paralyzed in both legs, allowing him to experience the pain of having his most precious grandchild crippled at an advanced age. He must return this pain to Yan Heqing twice as much.

Lin Fengzhi is not going blind. Just in time, Yan Heqing made his grandson lose his legs, so he made Yan Heqing's brother lose his eyes!

Lu Changcheng stood up tremblingly. In just a few days, he had aged more than ten years. He did not look at Lu Lin anymore. He walked slowly past Lu Lin with a cane and said, "For the sake of your mother, please advise Xiao Chi. Don't leave." Seek death again. He still has half an hour to wake up."

...

Half an hour later, Lu Muchi's eyelids moved. He opened his eyes and stayed blank for a while. His throat hurt so much that swallowing was torture. He tried to commit suicide by biting his tongue last night, but it was useless. He slowly turned his head to look at the bedside table.

empty.

Everything that could lead to suicide was taken away.

Even the windows, he had no ability to get there, the windows were sealed, it was like a tomb of the living dead.

At this moment, Lu Muchi saw the figure by the window. He suddenly laughed, and it was so ugly that it sounded like a crow, "Uncle...are you here to see my joke?"

Lu Lin turned around and looked at Lu Muchi, "What did you do on March 3?"

The unexpected question made Lu Muchi stunned even though he was emotionally unstable. He forced out his voice, "What?"

Lu Lin observed Lu Muchi's expression, and soon he judged that Lu Muchi had no memory of March 3. Maybe he didn't take it seriously and didn't leave an impression, or maybe he really didn't know.

After getting the answer, Lu Lin didn't stay any longer and started to leave.

Lu Muchi was dumbfounded and was about to leave when he saw him. The smell of blood surged from his throat, "Uncle, don't you know, I almost raped Yan Heqing last year."

Lu Lin stopped.

A sneer appeared on Lu Muchi's lips, "But he pretended to be aloof, he pretended not to love money, do you know what I did? I fucked him, he has that face, he was born to be fucked by men!"

He deliberately wanted to anger Lu Lin. He really didn't want to live anymore. He would rather die if he was left crippled and locked in a room for the rest of his life!

"Yan Heqing is just a piece of shit! Uncle, when you slept with him, you wouldn't have been deceived by him. Did you know he wasn't the original?"

However, Lu Lin was unexpectedly calm, "I love him just the way he is."

Hearing this, Lu Muchi was completely desperate. He banged his head against the head of the bed, but it had already been replaced with a soft cushion. No matter how hard he hit it, it had no effect. He could only cry with red eyes, "Uncle, I beg you to help me." I, Yan Heqing hates me so much, you help him avenge me, you help him beat me to death, I am willing to die, uncle, please beat me to death, or you give me a knife, a bottle of sleeping pills..."

Lu Lin left, he opened the door, and Lu Changcheng rushed in anxiously, ran to the bed and hugged Lu Muchi, "It's okay, Xiaochi, it's okay..."

There was a driver acting as a secret agent, so Lu Changcheng didn't care about Lu Lin leaving.

Lu Muchi burst into tears, and Lu Lin's back became increasingly blurry in his field of vision, eventually disappearing.

When Lu Lin returned to the car, the assistant called, "Mr. Lu, we found Lin Fengzhi. He is at the Rainbow Bridge Welfare Institute."

After picking up the phone, Lu Lin told the driver, "Don't report it to Lu Han yet."

The driver's face suddenly turned pale, and he was restless, "I'm sorry, Mr. Lu, I... I was forced..." Lu Han gave him one million and asked him to report Lu Lin's itinerary, and he agreed to it.

Lu Lin didn't care, "It's the end of the day and I'm going to leave my job."

The driver regretted it endlessly, but he had no choice but to bow his head and accept it.

...

On Lu Lin's way to the Rainbow Bridge Welfare Institution, Yan Heqing found a pink ladies' bicycle from the warehouse. The old housekeeper's memory was not clear and he kept talking about it.

"Hey, where does this bicycle come from? It's not from our family... Speaking of bicycles, A-Lin is so smart. He can ride it without any teaching."

Yan Heqing knew that this car was given to Lu Lin by Lu Lin's grandmother. Lu Lin rode it to school. Xie Yunjie laughed at him and asked him to meet him after school.

Yan Heqing patiently replied to the old butler. Although the old butler always said one sentence and changed the next sentence, he chatted with him one by one, while carefully cleaning the chain and transmission with a rag...

The two dogs were happily chasing each other next to them. Yan Heqing cleaned the bicycle and oiled the key parts.

I have to say that the quality of the old brand is very good. After Yan Heqing cleaned it up, although it cannot be said that it has turned into a new car, except for some fading, other parts are still in good condition. Yan Heqing tried riding it for a while and found it to be very easy to ride. He stopped Go down and ask the old housekeeper, "What do you want to eat tonight?"

The old housekeeper didn't hear clearly, "Sleep? It's still early."

Yan Heqing smiled, made a gesture of eating, pointed to the bicycle and outside the warehouse, and said alone, "What do you want to eat? I'll buy it."

The old housekeeper understood. He had a good tooth and especially liked to stew very rotten millet porridge, "millet porridge."

Yan Heqing rode his bicycle to find the vegetable market.

This area is an old district. Going out from the Lu family's manor is a very beautiful old street, which is also full of sycamore trees. It has a very lively atmosphere. It can be seen at a glance that it has not been renovated in decades. This street, Lu Lin once I rode like this too.

Yan Heqing thought, the corner of his mouth slightly raised, and he rode along the sycamore tree, blowing in the wind, listening to the occasional singing and opera sound coming from the roadside, and found the vegetable market in a leisurely manner.

There was a vegetable patch in the Lu family's backyard. Yan Heqing went to check it out, then bought some unplanted vegetables, mostly fresh meat and eggs, and finally bought a pack of plateau millet.

After buying groceries, he looked at the time, it was half past five.

He tied the dish into a knot and put it in the bicycle basket, took out his cell phone and called Lu Lin.

Arriving at the Rainbow Bridge Orphanage, Lu Lin got off the car at the entrance, walked into the orphanage for a while, and his phone vibrated in his pocket.

When he pulled it out and saw it was Yan Heqing, he answered the question with a smile on his lips, "Is the meal ready?"

"Not yet." There was a smile in Yan Heqing's voice, "I found the bicycle you rode in junior high school. I just went to the vegetable market to buy groceries. How long do you have to come back?"

Lu Lin walked to the abandoned building.

The assistant said that Lin Fengzhi was hiding in an abandoned storage room.

An old employee of the welfare home whom I met at the playground once said that when the Lins came to the welfare home to adopt, Yan Heqing hid in a storage room all day long.

Lu Lin just asked the dean that the storage room in this building is the second one on the left on the top floor.

Lu Lin walked into the abandoned building, and his vision dimmed instantly. It had been abandoned for many years, and the building had a strong smell of moisture and mold. But his voice was as gentle as the warm sun, "About an hour."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 95.9K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
2.1K 58 13
There is always this overwhelming emotion of contentment, whether it is raining or when you are safe in your family's arms. But one person, a forbidd...
3.1M 258K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
8.2K 236 19
Sapnap is the prince or soon to be king. Karl is one of the servants at the castle. What will happen after they talk in Karl's free time. Will it be...