The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 129

406 10 0
By Demens88c

All that is left in the world is the singing in the headphones and Lu Lin in front of her.

When he was a child, his mother read him a fairy tale, "The Little Match Girl."

In the original article, the night before he was taken by Lu Muchi to "donate" his eyes, he sat in the small dark room. The windows were sealed and the moonlight outside the window could not come in, so he struck two matches.

I can't remember when he secretly hid a box of matches. On days when there was no light, he would secretly strike a match.

To this day, there are only two matches left in the box.

Just like in the fairy tale, the lit match was so warm and bright, but he didn't see his mother, father, and brother.

The fire went out and the room became dark again. His eyes had already adapted to this environment, and he accurately took out the last match.

"Bah."

With a low voice, a cluster of fire appeared in front of his eyes. He stretched out his hand to catch the fire.

My fingers hurt, but I couldn't grasp anything.

Mom, dad, brother.

His life...

...

Yan Heqing suddenly grabbed Lu Lin's hand, which was warm and dry. This time, he finally caught it.

Yan Heqing held Lu Lin's hand tightly, as if he wanted to squeeze his hand into Lu Lin's flesh and blood.

Lu Lin was stunned for a moment, but quickly held Yan Heqing's hand and led him away.

As I approached the elevator, I heard the sound of running, and doctors and nurses hurried over.

Go straight to the ward.

They were going to give Lu Muchi a diazepam injection.

But Yan Heqing couldn't hear. After returning to the car, Lu Lin took off his headphones and fastened Yan Heqing's seat belt.

"I'll take you home first."

Lu Lin didn't say anything, but Yan Heqing guessed that Lu Lin was going to see Lu Ruchan.

Lu Changcheng was so anxious now that he would do anything. After he had dealt with Cheng Jian, he would then vent his anger on Lu Ruchan.

"I'll go too." Yan Heqing looked at Lu Lin, "I want to be with you."

Seeing that he was determined, Lu Lin nodded, sat back and buckled his seat belt. He first called Lu Ruchan's nanny and asked her to refuse calls other than his. Then she hung up and dialed another number to arrange for his private jet to apply for a route. Departs at 3pm.

Then he turned on the music, a soothing light music, and started the car, "I have an island on the sea. I will send my mother there later. You can also go and have a look. If you like it, we can hold a wedding on the island."

Lu Lin wanted to be on the island directly.

He does not pursue a grand wedding. It is enough to have close people blessing him and Yan Heqing. What's more, in these troubled times, he didn't want Yan Heqing to be involved in any danger again.

It's just that Yan Heqing is always younger than him and may not necessarily have the same views on weddings as he does.

Yan Heqing has no requirements for the wedding, as long as Lu Lin is there, "You don't have to watch it, I'll definitely like it."

As soon as these words came out, the atmosphere became a lot more relaxed. Lu Lin laughed and said, "How would you know without looking?"

Yan Heqing curled his lips, "I like any place where I can fish."

At the red light, Lu Lin stopped the car and shook Yan Heqing's head and hand with his free hand, "That's settled."

When the green light turned on and the car started moving again, Lu Lin thought of one thing, "What are you going to say before going upstairs?"

Yan Heqing recalled for a few seconds and remembered that he wanted to confess to Lu Lin about his awakening.

but now.

He didn't think it was necessary.

It doesn't matter anymore.

He shook his head, "Forgot."

Lu Lin didn't know whether he believed it or not. In short, he didn't ask anymore, but changed the topic, "Professor DV's internship quota has been released. I want to know in advance. I accept bribes."

Yan Heqing's pupils dilated slightly. He thought for a moment, opened the armrest box sideways, took out a package of dried pineapple, tore it open and put a piece into Lu Lin's mouth.

At this time the music also changed and started a bright melody.

Lu Lin chewed the dried pineapple, "Is your bribe too cheap?"

"Then give me another piece." Yan Heqing fed the remaining piece into Lu Lin's mouth.

Lu Lin chewed slowly, and then said, "There is a place at Beijing University."

The bright candy wrapper of the dried pineapple made a slight sound, and Yan Heqing was finally nervous.

Lu Lin said immediately, "It's you."

Yan Heqing's mind went blank for a short while, and it took him a while before he came back to his senses.

"Where's Gu Xingye?"

It's not that he doesn't have the confidence to win, it's just that Gu Xingye is indeed excellent and works very hard.

Lu Lin knew he would ask, so he asked clearly in advance, "Another professor offered him an olive branch, but he withdrew the report midway."

Yan Heqing nodded, just like the day he received his college entrance examination scores.

He took out his mobile phone and logged into WeChat to re-read the documents of the second class of the Department of Biology.

The internship period is from August 2nd to October 27th.

He turned to Lu Lin and said, "Departure on August 2nd."

Lu Lin knew that he paid attention to the time as soon as he received the news.

It takes 11 hours to fly back from country C, which happens to be the 28th, Yan Heqing's birthday.

He responded without saying anything and arrived at the health villa before lunch.

Seeing them coming together, Lu Ruchan was obviously in better spirits. She was happy to let the kitchen cook a few more dishes, and excitedly turned her wheelchair to the kitchen, "It's hot, I'm going to cook some mint and mung bean soup for He Qing to relieve the heat. "

"Mom." Lu Lin squatted down and straightened the thin blanket around Lu Ruchan's knees, "We're in a hurry, let's go eat on the plane."

Lu Ruchan was still laughing, "What?"

"We plan to hold a wedding on the island." Lu Lin smiled, "I'll send you there first today."

Lu Ruchan didn't like the excitement, but she was very willing to attend the wedding of Lu Lin and Yan Heqing. She immediately asked the nanny to pack her luggage, but she still wanted to cook mint and mung bean soup for Yan Heqing. She still asked, "It won't take long. Let's cook it again." Isn't it too late to set off?"

"Mom, I don't want to drink it now." Yan Heqing suddenly spoke.

Lu Ruchan immediately smiled with overlapping eye lines, "Okay, I'll cook it for you when we get to the island."

After a while, Lu Lin took Lu Ruchan and Yan Heqing and set off.

Lu Ruchan refused to sit in the passenger seat, so Yan Heqing stayed with her in the back seat. Lu Ruchan muttered again, "I want to sleep, you sit in front——"

Before he could finish speaking, Yan Heqing tilted his body, rested his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes, "Mom, I'm so sleepy, please lean on me."

Lu Ruchan fell silent, covered Yan Heqing with her thin blanket, and signaled Lu Lin not to talk to her or wake up Yan Heqing.

Of course Lu Lin knew that Yan Heqing was not sleepy, so he laughed silently and drove quietly.

They arrived at the airport at just the right time, and after passing the security check, they boarded the plane.

The food was all prepared by Lu Lin in advance. After eating, Lu Ruchan didn't rest. During the three-hour flight, she and Yan Heqing chatted all the way, and her spirits became better and better.

The plane landed on the island's tarmac, and it was within walking distance to the villa. However, it was inconvenient for Lu Ruchan and she had a lot of luggage. Lu Lin still arranged for a car to pick her up. While the servant was moving the luggage, Lu Lin turned on the phone and the assistant called.

"Mr. Lu, the police have taken Cheng Jian for investigation. In order to help his son get away with the crime, Cheng Qingyi pushed Zhao Weifang out, and now the dog eats the dog."

The assistant is polite, but now that the other person has offended his boss, he has lost his courtesy.

Lu Lin glanced at Yan Heqing and walked a little way forward to talk on the phone, "What's the situation at the hospital?"

The assistant's attitude became respectful, "The old man is still in the hospital and refuses to leave. He called about twenty lawyers to the hospital."

After a slight pause, the assistant unexpectedly hesitated, "There's one more thing..."

"Tell it like it is."

The assistant then said: "The old man also sent someone to the Lin family. You had no signal on the plane, so I made a decision on my own and asked someone to follow me. Over at the Lin family, the eldest son of the Lin family was also hospitalized. It seemed that he was overworked and was taken away. The hospital required hospitalization. Also, the Lin family's housekeeper was taken to the hospital. I asked someone to take a picture, but it's not very clear."

The assistant sent a video.

Seeing Yan Heqing coming over, Lu Lin's expression did not change, "You continue to follow up."

Hanging up the phone and walking towards Yan Heqing, "Okay?"

Yan Heqing nodded, "There is no room in the first car, so mom will go first."

Lu Lin held his hand and said, "Let's walk over."

This island is neither big nor small. Lu Lin came here once to fish after buying it, but Xie Yunjie and Chu Ziyu came several times.

The previous owner built the island very well, and built a path leading to the villa along the coastline. Listening to the sound of the waves and the sea breeze, you can faintly see the town in the distance.

Lu Lin led Yan Heqing and walked slowly along the coastline. "It only takes fifteen minutes to sail to the opposite town. I can't get used to the taste of foreigners. The only dish they have is grilled prawns, which is good. You need to have an appetite at night." Let's go taste it."

Yan Heqing shook his head, "Next time. Eating together as a family is more delicious than anything else."

Lu Lin stopped talking and just held him tighter.

It took less than ten minutes, and it took the two of them half an hour to get there.

Lu Ruchan was already cooking mint and mung bean soup in the kitchen. Without letting the nanny do the dinner, Lu Lin cooked a few dishes and Yan Heqing cooked a few dishes, putting together a rich table of dishes.

The doctor, nanny and the island guard were eating in another small dining room, and the three of them were in the large dining room. Lu Ruchan hadn't been so happy for a long time. She frequently gave Yan Heqing food, "Eat more, you are thinner than the last time we met." When they got here, Lu Ruchan looked at Lu Lin angrily, "No matter how busy you are at work, you have to take care of Heqing first. It's not like you haven't done any work before."

Yan Heqing spoke up first, "He cooks every day, but I don't grow meat after eating."

Yan Heqing hasn't weighed himself in a long time. He has a feeling that it should be around 120. He hasn't eaten much during this period, but his weight just can't go up.

Lu Ruchan smiled from ear to ear, "Look at how He Qing protects you." She was so happy today. After dinner, she learned to play bluff cards with Lu Lin and Yan Heqing, and didn't go back to her room to sleep until eleven o'clock.

Lu Lin and Yan Heqing live in the room on the second floor.

Yan Heqing went to take a shower, and Lu Lin took the phone, put on the headphones and watched the video sent by the assistant.

The location was in a room similar to an office. It was probably taken by someone in the room who put his cell phone in his trouser pocket. The person was not very clear, but the sound was very clear.

First came Lu Changcheng's voice, "You are Du Yi."

Then there was a man's voice, "It's... you, do you have something to do with me?"

"Where is Lin Fengzhi?"

Du Yi hesitated and did not answer.

There was a crisp sound of unboxing, and Lu Changcheng said calmly: "Cooperate well, these will all be yours. If you don't cooperate," he sneered again, "I have many ways to make you cooperate."

Du Yi immediately cooperated, "The young master has been away from home for a long time. A few days ago, my eldest young master couldn't find him anywhere and went for surgery. He fainted and was hospitalized. My eldest young master's fiancée was very angry and refused to let him look for him again. The eldest young master stopped looking for him."

"I'll ask you again." Lu Changcheng was not angry. He should have known that Lin Fengzhi was missing. "What happened to Lin Fengzhi's surgery?"

"Keratoconus is so serious that the cornea must be replaced. If surgery is not carried out, I will go blind."

"You guys get out." Lu Changcheng said again, and the video ended.

At this time, Yan Heqing came out of the bathroom, and Lu Lin took off his headphones without hesitation.

Yan Heqing didn't dry his hair, so Lu Lin got up and went over to take him back to the bathroom. "Blow dry and go to bed early. Go back early tomorrow morning."

Yan Heqing glanced at the headphones on the coffee table and quickly looked away, "Yeah."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 58 13
There is always this overwhelming emotion of contentment, whether it is raining or when you are safe in your family's arms. But one person, a forbidd...
3.1M 258K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
708K 27.3K 30
Sophia Dalton, an innocent girl who is trapped but doesn't know it. Living in a perfect world her parents created for her, she is as happy as can be...
7K 182 22
Associated Names: 回到亲生家庭后我被安排联姻了 Author(s): 廿乱 Status in COO: 109 Chapters (Completed) The seemingly delicate and weak Lin Zimao was brought back fro...