The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 126

435 9 2
By Demens88c

Lu Lin rushed to the house in the family area.

There was a traffic jam for a while during rush hour, and it was almost eight o'clock when we arrived. When the lights were turned on, most of the windows were lit, but their house was not lit.

Lu Lin's heart suddenly picked up. He took out the key and quickly went upstairs. When he got to the door, he inserted the key and opened the door.

It was quiet and dark inside the door, except for the sound of dripping water.

Lu Lin closed the door silently, took off his coat, put on his shoes and entered the house. The moonlight outside the house shone in at the same time, with water-like light and shadow flowing on the floor. The fish tank also shone with a faint orange warm light. There was a crack left in the balcony door. The white gauze curtains swayed slightly as the wind squeezed in.

Yan Heqing was not there.

Lu Lin was about to go to the bedroom, took two steps and stopped, listened sideways for a while, and then changed direction to go to the bathroom.

The sound of pattering water came not from the fish tank, but from the bathroom.

When I got to the bathroom, a shallow light shone through the crabapple glass, and several irregular small circles fell on the floor in front of the door.

Lu Lin raised his hand and knocked on the door lightly. Just when he was about to speak, the door slowly opened.

The sound stuck in his mouth. Full of doubts, Lu Lin stepped in. The sound of water came from the bathroom inside.

Across the Haitang flower glass partition, Yan Heqing was nowhere to be seen.

Tick tock.

The continuous sound of falling water comes from the bathtub.

Lu Lin stepped faster and entered the bathroom, his eyes narrowed slightly.

He filled the large double bathtub with water. The water surface was covered with rose petals. The faucet was turned on and water trickled down.

There was no light in the bathroom, only a few scented candles were placed on the window sill, and the scent of white plum floated in the air.

Gentle, when it snows at midnight, the flower branches quietly bloom with the cool fragrance of the moment.

But Yan Heqing was still nowhere to be seen.

Lu Lin pinched his Adam's apple gently and turned around to go out to find someone. As soon as he turned around, the rose petals swung open and a slender snow-white hand stretched out and took Lu Lin's hanging hand.

Lu Lin realized something, and his throat was so tight that it hurt. He turned around, and there was a splash of water breaking, and the person he was looking for emerged from the water.

In the hazy light and shadow, the young man looked up at him, his whole body was soaked, his hair was slightly curled and falling into the water, his snow-white face was stained with a few dark red rose petals, his light-colored eyes were immersed in the water, and they were covered with mist. The warm and moist light.

Yan Heqing was still wearing his shirt.

The white dress is wet and translucent and clings to the body. Two buttons are opened, and a rose petal is attached to the collarbone. The small piece of chest exposed is dazzlingly white.

Lu Lin's eyes were as dark as night. His Adam's apple rolled several times before he managed to utter a hoarse voice, "My shirt."

"Yes." Yan Heqing looked at him without blinking, and stood up with his hands. His shirt had just reached his thighs, and his slender legs were just about to step out of the bathtub. Lu Lin's other hand clasped his waist to prevent him from moving. .

Still feeling it was too far, Lu Lin stepped into the bathtub. The water in the bathtub instantly overflowed and flowed to the ground, with rose petals all over the floor.

Lu Lin firmly held the person in his arms. The water was very hot, but the person in his arms was as cold as a white plum. He slowly inserted his fingers into Yan Heqing's hair, breathing heavily behind Yan Heqing's ears, "Unbutton the clothes for me."

Yan Heqing raised his hand to find the buttons of Lu Lin's shirt and was about to unbutton them. Lu Lin's hand slipped from his hair, held his hand and unbuttoned it with him.

He lowered his head and kissed Yan Heqing's eyes, moving all the way down from the end of the eyes, and finally curled his lips that seemed to be stained with the fragrance of white plum blossoms. Lu Lin's shirt fell to the ground, and he hugged her and fell into the bathroom together.

The petals kept splashing to the ground with the water.

Yan Heqing looked at the bizarre ceiling. The walls of the bathtub were slippery. He had to grab the edge with one hand and circle Lu Lin's neck with the other. It was like hugging his only driftwood. As long as he let go, he would fall into the deep sea.

Lu Lin also noticed Yan Heqing's embarrassment. He approached him and gently bit his earlobe, "Hold your right foot too."

Yan Heqing's consciousness was vague, and when he heard Lu Lin's voice, he raised his feet the next second.

Suddenly a series of crisp silver bells sounded.

Lu Lin took the time to glance back following the sound, and instantly his black eyes turned dark red.

The flickering candlelight illuminated the slender feet, and a string of small silver bells with red ropes reflected the faint light, making chaotic noises following Yan Heqing's movements.

Lu Lin turned around and bit Yan Heqing's earlobe with a little force. His voice was so hoarse that he could hardly hear it, "Where did you learn that?"

Yan Heqing opened his eyes, and the ends of his eyes were dyed red. His answer was broken up by the sound of silver bells, "Online, online..."

The petals splashed up, covering Yan Heqing's eyes this time. The vision changed from blurry to dark, and the only thing that could be felt was the heat of each other.

There was petal water all over the bathroom floor. The faucet kept adding warm water to the bathtub, but the water gradually became colder. When it became completely cold, Lu Lin picked up the person and returned to the bedroom.

There were no lights in the house, only the gauze curtains were drawn. A faint light fell through the gauze curtains onto the bed. It was almost dawn.

Yan Heqing's back touched the soft duvet. Just as Lu Lin was about to get Yan Heqing's pajamas, he was pulled back again.

Lu Lin brushed the broken hair from his forehead, and his voice was so gentle that it could bring out spring water, "Go to sleep, I will help you put it on later."

Yan Heqing's fingers tightened on the sheets, and then quickly released them.

He used actions instead of answers, pulled Lu Lin down, turned over and sat on him.

"It's me this time." Before Lu Lin could speak, he lowered his head and whispered the last three words in Lu Lin's ear, "Uncle Lu."

An overwhelming sense of numbness swept over Lu Lin, instantly swallowing up the little bit of sanity he still had left.

The silver bells rang until daybreak.

...

Yan Heqing woke up first.

Or maybe he had been pretending to sleep.

The blackout curtains were closed, blocking out the bright sunshine from the bedroom and falling into a quiet darkness. After adapting to the darkness, only when they were close could they see the person in front of them clearly.

Yan Heqing raised his hand, not wanting to wake Lu Lin. His fingertips were about a centimeter away from Lu Lin's face, and he slowly traced his outline, eyes, bridge of nose...

After tracing for an unknown amount of time, until he closed his eyes, he could picture Lu Lin's appearance in his mind. Then he took back his hand, raised his head and kissed Lu Lin's lips lightly.

"Sweet dreams."

Yan Heqing left the bedroom quietly.

In the darkness, Lu Lin slowly opened his eyes.

After a while, he heard the door closing softly.

He noticed something was wrong with Yan Heqing from the day of the Lu family's banquet.

He was going to deal with his creditor again and didn't want him to go with him.

Lu Lin took the phone and dialed.

"Follow and protect him."

He frowned and said, "There is no need to report what happened today. Your responsibility is only to ensure his safety."

Received the phone call.

Yan Heqing arrived at the gate of Beijing University and turned on the phone.

Sure enough, Lu Muchi's call came in quickly.

"You just woke up, Qingqing? I'm out!" He was breathing hard, and he must have run for a long time. "I'm taking a taxi. I'm going to your place - find a shop to meet you. I've called a taxi, come here quickly. ."

He gave an address.

Lest Yan Heqing didn't remember it, he repeated it again, "It's the Yunding Coffee in Hidden Road."

Yan Heqing hung up the phone.

He was familiar with this coffee shop.

Last fall, at four o'clock in the afternoon, he almost signed that reminder.

It's almost four o'clock now.

He looked up at the sky.

The difference was that it was raining heavily that day, but the sun was shining brightly today. Yan Heqing closed his eyes and felt the sunshine for a while, and soon a taxi slowly stopped in front of him.

He opened the door and got in the car, "Yunding Coffee on Hidden Road."

The driver responded, stepped on the accelerator and merged into the traffic flow.

Yan Shengbing followed the taxi for almost an hour before it finally stopped. Lu Muchi got off the car and ran into the coffee shop. Yan Shengbing swallowed nervously. After waiting for so long, he finally waited until Lu Muchi came out alone.

His hands were shaking and he dialed several times before he successfully dialed the number.

Cheng Jian answered quickly, "Success?"

Yan Shengbing kept licking his lips, "No, he entered the coffee shop."

Cheng Jian cursed, "Take care, we will succeed today!"

"Boss Cheng..." Yan Shengbing's feet were shaking, "I'm nervous..."

The phone was transferred to Zhao Weifang. He said with a smile: "Why are you nervous? I've already got five million. Drink some wine quickly. Drink more. The blood concentration will be higher. This way, I won't be able to find you. I don't understand."

Yan Shengbing looked at the wine Zhao Weifang had prepared for him in advance, a bottle of liquor worth several thousand yuan! His cloudy eyeballs gleamed. He put down his cell phone with a few "hey, hey," and reached for the wine bottle with trembling hands. He grabbed the wine bottle, bit back the bottle cap, took a sip, and immediately got drunk. He was satisfied. Drink sip after sip.

Just when Yan Shengbing started to curse after drinking, a taxi stopped opposite.

Yan Heqing looked around with his peripheral vision.

It didn't take much time to find Yan Shengbing's car.

He knew the license plate number.

Yan Heqing entered the coffee shop calmly without revealing anything.

Lu Muchi deliberately chose a table by the window, and he saw Yan Heqing as soon as he got out of the taxi. He stared at the door intently. Yan Heqing came in, and the waiter led him over.

Lu Muchi had already arranged his clothes many times, but when Yan Heqing came towards him, he nervously pulled off his collar again.

He jumped out of the window, still wearing a black suit.

It was similar to what Yan Heqing wore on the day of the family dinner.

Yan Heqing was almost here, and Lu Muchi quickly got up and pulled out the chair opposite him, his eyes firmly fixed on Yan Heqing, "Order something to drink first."

Yan Heqing sat down and without waiting for the waiter, Lu Muchi handed over the menu first.

Yan Heqing didn't answer, and politely said to the waiter: "A cup of black coffee."

Lu Muchi quickly said: "This Black Forest Cake is also good."

Yan Heqing didn't answer. Lu Muchi was asking for trouble. He didn't watch the waiter return to his seat and said, "Two cups of black coffee."

As soon as the waiter left, Lu Muchi asked eagerly: "What did you mean by taking that video?"

He stared intently, not wanting to miss all of Yan Heqing's expressions. At this moment, his eyes froze and stared closely at Yan Heqing's left earlobe. It was not very obvious. There was a small mark and the color was darker than elsewhere.

Lu Muchi's breath dropped sharply.

He does it often, and he knows very well that it is definitely not a mosquito bite!

Yan Heqing also noticed Lu Muchi's gaze. His expression was natural. When he was washing, he found traces of his left ear. After thinking about it, he didn't cover it. He ignored Lu Muchi and replied calmly, "I'm reminding you to stay away from me in the future." A little bit."

He paused and waited for the waiter to put down the coffee before continuing: "I will marry your uncle next month..."

"Don't mention him!" Lu Muchi shouted without warning.

The waiter walked quickly.

Yan Heqing curled his lips and smiled evenly, "He is my legal husband, why don't I mention him."

Yan Heqing's answer once again shattered Lu Muchi's delusions. He clenched his hands tightly, "I don't believe you haven't had feelings for me!"

His voice was a little hysterical, "Didn't you even like me for a second?"

Yan Heqing looked at him, his light eyes gradually getting darker.

The fragments described in the original text flashed before his eyes, and finally they all converged on Lu Muchi's face and disappeared, leaving only his face.

One piece.

It made him sick.

A face that disgusted him.

There was no warmth in the corner of his mouth, and he spat out a sentence, "I feel sick every second I face you."

Lu Muchi stood up suddenly. He grabbed Yan Heqing's collar fiercely across the table, but stopped when he saw the mark on the collarbone.

Yan Heqing threw away his hand in disgust, and Lu Muchi didn't move. His eyes were full of jealousy, resentment, and shame, but finally there was nothing left in his eyes.

Lu Muchi's heart felt so empty that he couldn't even breathe. He stopped looking at Yan Heqing, bumped against the table, and left slowly.

Yan Heqing did not look back.

The coffee in front of him exuded a strong aroma, and he knew it was very bitter.

Yan Heqing called the waiter. When the waiter came, he smiled and said, "Please give me a piece of candy."

The waiter quickly brought a plate of eight sugar cubes, arranged into a small tower. There were sugar tweezers next to it, and he picked up two sugar cubes.

Just as he was about to put the coffee in, there was a loud noise outside the window.

As I got closer, I heard several exclamations from behind, "There's been a car accident!"

Yan Heqing relaxed his hands.

Boom, boom.

Two sugar cubes fell into the coffee cup.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 236 19
Sapnap is the prince or soon to be king. Karl is one of the servants at the castle. What will happen after they talk in Karl's free time. Will it be...
3.1M 256K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2.1K 58 13
There is always this overwhelming emotion of contentment, whether it is raining or when you are safe in your family's arms. But one person, a forbidd...
6.9K 180 22
Associated Names: 回到亲生家庭后我被安排联姻了 Author(s): 廿乱 Status in COO: 109 Chapters (Completed) The seemingly delicate and weak Lin Zimao was brought back fro...