The substitute has awakened

Von Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... Mehr

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 119

460 15 0
Von Demens88c

The next morning, Yan Heqing woke up at six o'clock on time. He first looked out the window. It was foggy and extremely cloudy.

At least in the capital, there is no place where you can see the sunrise today.

Then he turned around and poked Lu Lin on the shoulder, "It's six o'clock."

Lu Lin closed his eyes and grabbed his hand, pulled him back into his arms, and buried his chin into Yan Heqing's neck, "It's still early, let's sleep a little longer."

Lu Lin was responsible for the aftermath last night. Yan Heqing slept very well. He didn't feel sleepy for a moment, so he turned over and touched his phone, leaned his back against Lu Lin's chest, and clicked on the scarf.

Beijing University's statement about the scarf has been retweeted more than a million times.

This big scandal occurred in domestic higher education institutions during the enrollment period after the college entrance examination. Netizens have been swiping their screens to deal with it.

"With a face and a voice, and no trace of editing found, it's a done deal! Deal with this scumbag quickly."

"It's so disgusting! I'm scared when I think about my daughter being stared at by these rats in the dark. I hope Beijing University can deal with it seriously and set an example!"

...

While he was scrolling through the comments, he suddenly received an update prompt. Yan Heqing refreshed and a new situation report from Beijing University popped up.

Yan He took inventory.

At this time, Lu Lin's deep voice sounded behind him, "After investigation and verification, it is true that Zhao XX, a software engineering student of our school, violated school rules. He will be expelled from the school in accordance with relevant regulations-"

There was another paragraph at the end, but Lu Lin didn't read it anymore.

He kissed Yan Heqing's ear and said, "Get up and go to the terrace to dine."

Never mentioned watching the sunrise.

The hotel is located in a prime location on the river bank, and you can enjoy a large area of azure water from the terrace.

But today is really not the right weather for dining on the terrace.

Although it hasn't rained yet, the clouds are dark and it's already threatening to rain. The azure water has not yet returned to its original color despite the heavy rain, and has a turbid mud color.

The entire field of vision is gray.

The wind was strong and strong, but Lu Lin picked up the toasted golden slices of bread, spread them with blueberry jam, poured a cup of hot coffee, and put them all in front of Yan Heqing, "Eat it."

Yan Heqing was full of doubts, but he still picked up the piece of bread and after eating a few bites, he suddenly caught a glimpse of a bright color, just like the first ray of sunshine dedicated to the earth when the sunrise broke through the darkness at dawn.

Then there were distant explosions, gradually breaking the silence.

Yan Heqing's swallowing movement stopped. He looked for his voice and saw that the gray river bank was filled with countless streaks of white smoke, rushing high into the sky.

Then an orange-red color appeared in the white mist, spreading quickly one by one, like morning glow, and instantly turned into colorful clouds.

Yan Heqing was attracted. He put down the pieces of bread and stood up. He walked quickly to the guardrail and stared at the scene that miraculously appeared.

At this time, another beam of red light rushed into the sky, turned from red light into a crescent moon, then into a semicircle, and finally reached the clouds like morning glow, and turned into a large orange-red disk.

Like a real sunrise.

This is a grand daytime fireworks.

Yan Heqing clasped his fingers on the railing, and his pupils reflected the overwhelming, warm and bright colors. It was as if the sun had risen in his eyes, dispelling all the haze.

"Like it?"

Lu Lin's voice sounded behind him.

Yan Heqing nodded. He stared into the distance and his voice was a little wet when he spoke, "I like it."

"What about this?"

Then a ring suddenly fell in front of Yan Heqing's eyes.

The ring is attached to a thin chain, 4.5 mm wide, with a matte texture, engraved with a whale leaping over the sea, with eyes set with small, delicate light brown gemstones.

Two letters are engraved on the inner circle, Y&L.

This is a wedding ring.

The fireworks in the distance turned into orange-gold and pink threads, falling like rain. The colors gradually faded and disappeared before they hit the ground. Only the ring in front of them became clearer and clearer.

There seemed to be something blocked in Yan Heqing's chest. It was so thick that he was breathing heavily. When he opened his mouth, he heard the wetness in his voice, "I like it too."

Lu Lin smiled, wrapped one hand around Yan Heqing from behind, and whispered in his ear, "Can we get married next month?"

In the position of being close to each other, through the thin clothing, Yan Heqing could clearly feel the heartbeat coming from Lu Lin. It was steady and strong, with the same rhythm as his. Facing the glow of the sky opposite, he caught the ring and took it off, wanting to replace it with action. answer.

But she didn't want to be taken away by Lu Lin, "The wedding ring must be worn by your lover."

Lu Lin held Yan Heqing's hand and firmly put the ring on his ring finger.

Yan Heqing stared at the ring for a while and thought of a question, "Your ring..."

"Put it on for me." Lu Lin took out another ring.

The same style as Yan Heqing's, only the pattern is different. Lu Lin's wedding ring is not engraved with a whale, but a plum blossom, so detailed that the pattern of the flower is displayed.

Being able to carve lifelike whales and plum blossoms on the finger ring shows the skill of the craftsman Lu Lin found.

Yan Heqing knew the meaning of Lu Lin's choice of plum blossoms.

It's still him.

Touched cannot describe the warmth and shock that Lu Lin brought to him.

He blinked the moisture from his eyelashes, took the ring, and carefully inserted it into Lu Lin's ring finger.

As soon as it was put on, he didn't even mean to stop, Lu Lin took his hand first and interlocked with his fingers. Lu Lin also tightened Yan Heqing's waist with his other hand, holding him tightly in his arms.

The two hugged each other and held hands, quietly watching the fireworks in the distance until they extinguished and the sky became calm. Lu Lin let go of him and said, "The Lu family has a family gathering every quarter. The end of this month is the second time this year."

The Lu family is a huge family, and Lu Lin is currently in charge. His marriage cannot be kept low-key even if he wants to.

Besides, he didn't want to keep a low profile.

Yan Heqing heard what Lu Lin meant, and when he attended the Lu family gathering, he could not avoid meeting Lu Changcheng and Lu Muchi. The corners of his mouth curled up, and a smile appeared in his eyes, "I am on vacation now, and I am free every day."

The implication is that I agree.

Lu Lin's purpose was more than that. He asked again, "What about today?"

Lu Muchi imagined Yan Heqing in front of him several times. He endured it until Yan Heqing did the last thing, and now he has reached his limit.

He couldn't wait to let everyone know that he was Yan Heqing's man.

So his question was also affirmative.

Fortunately, Yan Heqing also gave him a positive answer. The young man stood on tiptoe and took the initiative to kiss his lips, "Okay."

At the same time, Lu Lin's cell phone rang.

He returned to the long table and picked up the phone, answered it for a while, then put down the phone and told Yan Heqing, "Zhao Weifang went to find Cheng Jian."

The time estimated by Yan Heqing was about the same. After Zhao Weifang received the punishment, he would go to Cheng Jian without stopping. As long as the two of them colluded, the last step of his plan would be completed.

He frowned, "I know you will be worried, but if someone is following me, don't stop me."

Lu Changcheng knew that Lu Muchi was now emotionally attached to him, but he never made a move. Lu Lin must have stopped him again.

But next, he had to let the people sent by Cheng Jian notice Yan Shengbing, and he had to let them follow him successfully.

Lu Lin looked deeply at Yan Heqing. For a moment, he sighed and rubbed the top of Yan Heqing's head vigorously. "I will follow you in the dark without hindering you. This is my bottom line."

Yan Heqing suddenly laughed, "If you don't mention it, I will ask you to do it."

Without waiting for Lu Lin to respond, he pulled down Lu Lin's neck, imitating Lu Lin's whispering in his ear, and also lowered his voice, "Remember clearly, during these three months of vacation, you will be with me every day. ."

Lu Lin suddenly felt numb all the way from his ears to his brain. His eyes were as thick as ink that could not be opened. Just thinking that Yan Heqing had been very tired in the past two days, he loosened his collar and led the person away. "Let's go. If you don't leave, don't leave." , I can't leave again today."

Yan Heqing's smile grew bigger and bigger, he held Lu Lin's hand back and followed him gently.

Lu Muchi didn't go home for a few days. He kept getting drunk at the bar. The private room was filled with the unpleasant smell of alcohol. The manager and waiters would cover their noses quietly when passing by.

Lu Muchi's mind was particularly confused, and he recalled Yan Heqing's social circle over and over again in his mind.

There is never a suitable man.

Lu Muchi even suspected Lin Fengyi. Among the people Yan Heqing could contact, Lin Fengyi was the only one with some money, but he quickly rejected the idea.

Lin Fengyi didn't have the aesthetic taste for that niche handmade watch. Besides, Yan Heqing didn't like him, let alone Lin Fengyi.

Just when Lu Muchi was extremely drunk, he received a call.

"Mr. Xiao Lu, I didn't find out their identity!" the other person reported excitedly, "but I found their whereabouts! They had dinner in a restaurant, and now they are going to-"

The man reported the address given by Lu Lin.

Lu Muchi's blood-red eyes instantly straightened. He stood up suddenly, his body shook violently, and without replying, he turned off the phone and strode out.

Okay, the adulterer still dares to go to Yan Heqing's residence, this time he will catch him!

Lu Machi went straight to the parking lot. The driver was still sleeping. He opened the door and tried to pull the driver out, "Get off!"

The driver woke up and smelled the smell of alcohol on his body. Of course he didn't dare to let him drive. "Young master, where are you going? I'll send you - ah!"

Lu Muchi raised his foot and kicked the driver to the ground, and cursed coldly, "Who do you think you are? You are bargaining with me, get out!"

The driver clutched his stomach and was speechless in pain. He could only watch Lu Muchi drive away drunkenly. Lu Muchi drove away, followed quietly by a car not far away.

Inside the car were the Lu family's bodyguards.

One of the bodyguards was Zhao Qiang, who was questioned by Lu Lin last time. He pretended to play with his mobile phone and secretly sent a message to his assistant.

When the assistant reported back to Lu Lin, Lu Lin had just finished taking a shower.

The house in Beijing University was okay for a night or two occasionally, but Lu Lin was worried for a long time. No matter how environmentally friendly the materials were, they were newly decorated. It would take a few more months for formaldehyde to spread before he could feel relieved that Yan Heqing would move there.

They first returned to the house rented by Yan Heqing.

But this was also Lu Lin's plan, otherwise he could go back to his apartment in the city center. He came back here specifically to let Lu Muchi see clearly with his own eyes who Yan Heqing's man was.

He didn't bring a change of clothes, so he was wearing a bathrobe. He took a book and opened it on the sofa. It was Yan Heqing's professional book. It was not his field, but he read it with gusto.

It was almost time to rest. After standing against the wall for 15 minutes, Yan Heqing's face was covered with sweat. He breathed steadily and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

The sound of gurgling water lasted for a while, and then there was a loud noise from downstairs, as if something had been knocked over, mixed with the sound of brakes.

Lu Lin didn't even raise his eyelids, he turned a page and continued reading.

At this time, Yan Heqing had also finished taking a shower. As soon as he put on clean and soft home clothes, a deafening sound of kicking on the door came from outside.

as well as--

"Yan Heqing, open the door!"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

651K 67.8K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
7K 284 63
WORSHIP ME, I CAN MAKE YOU RICH Novel Summary: On the first day of work for the little intern God of Wealth, Zhang Zhou was filled with confidence a...
1.7M 102K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
437K 24.1K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...