The substitute has awakened

Oleh Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... Lebih Banyak

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 113

438 10 0
Oleh Demens88c

In the private room, a man who had rescued the Yan family from a fire recalled, "In my memory, the sofa was the most severely burned place. It was a cloth sofa. The burning objects included sofa covers, pillows and other flammable materials, and there were floor sockets at the bottom."

The assistant is very good at finding people. The fire at Yan's house was the firefighter's first mission, and two people were burned to death. He has a particularly deep memory of this fire.

"A burnt lighter and incense-like residue were also found under the sofa."

"According to my experience, it is most likely that the tassels of the sofa cover have been burned by flammable materials. This kind of fire burns slowly and silently. The owner and his family were sleeping and failed to notice it in time. When it spread to the ground, the socket caught fire. The smoke smokes very quickly, and it is high temperature in summer. The chance of escape is too small. Most of the fire victims are suffocated by smoke poisoning in an instant, die and then burned to death..."

"It must be a miracle. The mistress of this family actually rescued her children before she died... They must be two boys. Alas..." The man sighed, "I remember that there was a child holding the mistress's body and not letting go. Our captain We couldn't separate him. One of them was too frightened or he was too young. I don't know. He didn't cry and kept shaking."

Lu Lin had the answer in his mind.

If the fire broke out due to normal reasons, Yan Heqing would not be in the same state as yesterday.

Abnormal causes of fire——

Lin Fengzhi.

Lu Lin pinched his fingertips. This answer was too tragic for Yan Heqing. He hoped that he was overthinking it.

The assistant was at the door. Lu Lin came out to explain a few words to him, and then asked the assistant, "Have I explained what I said?"

The assistant nodded, "Don't worry, I have arranged all the people sent by Mr. Lu. They will not disturb Classmate Yan."

Lu Lin left.

After he left, the assistant knocked on the door and entered the private room. He politely put down a red envelope that was so thick that it bulged out. "Thank you for taking the time to come here today. This is a little thought from my boss."

The man immediately refused, "I can't, I can't. It's too polite. I didn't do anything."

The assistant smiled, "My boss said you did it 13 years ago and you deserve it."

It was still raining heavily outside. Lu Lin stopped in front of the door and watched the rain for a while before getting in the car and telling the driver, "Go to the vegetable market."

The driver thought he heard wrongly.

Lu Lin repeated it again, and the driver quickly navigated to the nearest vegetable market.

...

After Yan Heqing finished reviewing cell biology, a notification popped up on his phone, which was Lin Fengzhi's WeChat message.

Yan Heqing didn't read it and deleted it directly.

Not long after putting down the phone, Lu Lin came back.

Lu Lin bought beef bones, beef marrow, hand-hammered beef balls, beef slices from different parts, as well as a bag of hot pot ingredients and a bag of fruit.

Yan Heqing closed the book and went to help, but Lu Lin did not stop him. Yan Heqing entered the kitchen and opened the bag of ingredients. There were all kinds of fruits and green leafy vegetables, but they had not been processed. He guessed the reason after a moment's thought.

The vegetable market that Lu Lin went to.

Yan Heqing has been to the supermarket downstairs several times. They are all processed and clean vegetables that can be put into the pot directly.

Lu Lin went to the vegetable market to buy groceries, hoping that he would have something to do and not have time to think about uncomfortable things.

Yan Heqing put the bag in the sink, took out the white radish, peeled it, and cut off a piece. After a while, he turned around, held a lifelike carved rose and handed it to Lu Lin, "Eat it."

Lu Lin observed his expression and took the radish flower, "It's so beautiful, it would be a pity to eat it."

Yan Heqing smiled. His smile was light but no longer hollow. "You can eat as much as you want. I'll carve as much as you want."

He was smiling, but Lu Lin felt even more distressed. He wanted to tell Yan Heqing that he didn't need to be so strong in front of him, but when the words came to his lips, he felt weak.

The world is full of malice towards Yan Heqing. To protect himself, the first thing he has to learn is to be strong.

Lu Lin gave up and took a bite of the carved radish. It tasted sweet but bitter for no reason.

The heavy rain was still pouring, but the kitchen was steaming. Lu Lin made a sweet and sour vegetable dish, and Yan Heqing made a fragrant beef soup pot.

In the steaming smoke, Yan Heqing unexpectedly became more talkative.

He talked about some good people he met while working, but also some unfriendly people. Lu Lin listened patiently. The ingredients on the plate were getting less and less. Yan Heqing ate two bowls of rice this time.

In the end, Yan Heqing fished out the remaining ingredients in the soup and cleaned them up.

In this way, he was reassuring Lu Lin that he was fine.

After eating, Yan Heqing began to review again. Lu Lin was processing documents beside him. The rain outside the window was getting heavier and heavier. There were only the occasional rustling sounds of writing and turning pages in the house. Both of them were doing their own things quietly. There was a kind of A different kind of warmth.

The rain stopped in the evening, and a phone call broke the tranquility in the house.

The incoming call flashes 3.3.

Yan Heqing looked calm and took the phone. "I'll answer the call." He went to the terrace.

Across the floor-to-ceiling windows, Lu Lin looked at Yan Heqing's back as he answered the phone. He also took the phone and dialed Lu Muchi's number.

"Hello, the number you dialed is currently on a call——"

Lu Lin hung up the phone.

At the same time, Lu Muchi coughed several times on the phone, "My company has too many things going on these days and I don't have time to contact you."

Yan Heqing didn't believe it.

Original article Lu Muchi would abandon his employees in the middle of a meeting and run to Lin Fengzhi. The possibility that he disappeared for a few days was for work was close to zero.

But it probably wasn't an injury. Lu Muchi's injury should have healed long ago, unless he was beaten again.

"Why don't you speak?" Lu Muchi wanted to hear Yan Heqing's voice. He had just removed the gauze and it hurt so much. This time his grandfather beat him hard.

"Nothing to say." Yan Heqing was about to hang up the phone after confirming that Lin Fengzhi did not go to see Lu Muchi last night.

Lu Muchi choked and couldn't help laughing, "Then I'll talk about a topic that you will definitely talk about. Cheng Jian sued me and lost the case."

He paused for a moment, and seeing that Yan Heqing still didn't respond, he continued: "Meng Yao... the little star sued Cheng Jian in the first trial. Cheng Jian was sentenced to 12 years. Now the Cheng family is dissatisfied and has applied for an appeal. Got released on bail pending trial."

There was no news on the Internet, and Yan Heqing didn't know yet. When he learned that Cheng Jian was sentenced to 12 years, Yan Heqing turned around. In the living room, Lu Lin was still processing documents. He could only see his clear profile profile. In the receiver, Lu Muchi continued to talk. : "I thought it would only be a few years, but I didn't expect that in 12 years, my uncle's legal team would be really good..."

At this moment, Lu Lin suddenly turned to look at the terrace. Through the floor-to-ceiling windows, their eyes met.

The corners of Yan Heqing's lips rose, and Lu Lin also smiled and said something, pointed in the direction of the kitchen, pulled out a chair and went to the kitchen.

"A few days ago—" Lu Muchi breathed heavily, "Have you seen my grandpa?"

Yan Heqing sensed something was wrong, and his eyes flickered, "What day are you asking about?"

Lu Muchi said immediately, "He has been looking for you many times?" He was a little anxious, "Where are you now? Home, school? I'll come over and explain right away."

Yan Heqing was almost certain that the reason why Lu Lin was waiting for him in the family room that night after the experiment was not because of Lu Muchi, but because of Lu Changcheng.

Lu Changcheng came to the door in person. It seemed that Lu Muchi had told him.

Yan Heqing made a calculation in his mind and said calmly: "It's not necessary."

Lu Muchi was stuck, "What?"

"Lin Fengzhi and I have broken up." Yan Heqing said in a calm tone, "If he comes to find you again, your grandpa will not embarrass me."

Lu Muchi was silent for a few seconds, then his voice deepened, "You still don't trust me?"

Yan Heqing asked, "What can I trust you for? You asked me to be Lin Fengzhi's substitute, which was last year."

Now the word "substitute" is almost like a knife, stabbing Lu Muchi with such precision that he felt suffocated. He could not argue, and he breathed heavily for a few seconds. He softened his tone and said, "I will not see Lin Fengzhi, and you are overthinking, Lin Fengzhi..." He sneered, still very unhappy, "He likes my uncle."

After saying that he had ambiguity, he immediately explained, "Don't get me wrong, I gave up on him not because he didn't like me, but because -" I have been tempted by you for a long time.

The rest of the words were interrupted by Yan Heqing, "Hang up."

Lu Muchi finally realized what it was like to be unable to express clearly, but he vaguely felt that Yan Heqing was in a bad mood today. He guessed that his grandfather had said unpleasant things. Lu Muchi felt a little more distressed, and he almost coaxed Yan Heqing into it. , "Let me say the last thing, don't forget the wine tasting on Saturday."

As soon as he finished speaking, Lu Muchi heard a busy signal.

His expression immediately turned bad and he told the driver, "Go back to your home immediately!"

Back at the Lu family's old house, Lu Muchi ran directly to find Lu Changcheng.

At this time, Lu Changcheng usually plays with the birds in the garden.

He was annoyed and asked: "Grandpa, what did you say to him?"

Lu Changcheng played with a bird-teasing stick inlaid with gold and jade, and slowly teased the bird, "Who is he?"

Lu Muchi stepped forward and took the bird-teasing stick, "You know!"

Lu Changcheng knew it, so he snorted coldly, "The first thing you said when you saw me was to ask Yan Heqing."

"Grandpa." Lu Muchi immediately slapped him on the shoulder, "Qingqing is different from others. I promise to marry him, work hard, and create a career bigger than my uncle!"

Lu Changcheng knew that Lu Muchi couldn't do it.

This project, which was guaranteed to earn tens of billions, finally fell into the hands of Lu Lin. Lu Lin's skills and vision would be beyond the reach of Lu Muchi for a long time, but Lu Changcheng still benefited from it. He enjoyed Lu Muchi's massage, "You have I am satisfied with this determination."

Lu Muchi immediately said: "You agree?"

Lu Changcheng smiled and said nothing.

Of course he wouldn't agree.

Yan Heqing is an orphan without a family and a man who cannot have children. He cannot bring benefits or offspring to the Lu family.

If Xu Qiaoyin hadn't been pregnant with Lu Muchi, he would never have allowed a country woman to come in.

Compared to Xu Qiaoyin, Yan Heqing is much easier to handle.

A top student from Peking University wants to join the scientific research team as an intern.

Each one is his weakness.

Now Lu Muchi will not turn back until he hits the wall, so he will just follow them, and he won't be able to have a child anyway.

When he found the right time, he defeated Yan Heqing in one fell swoop.

only......

Lu Changcheng was a little confused. The people he sent to follow Yan Heqing reported at the school every day. Could it be that Yan Heqing lived in the school? Lu Changcheng occasionally feels uneasy and anxious. He always feels that he has overlooked something.

Lu Muchi didn't believe that Lu Changcheng would relent so soon, but his first goal now was to take Yan Heqing home quickly. After all, after receiving the certificate, his grandfather would have to recognize it even if he didn't recognize it!

The two of them chatted for a while, focusing on Cheng Jian's two lawsuits.

Lu Changcheng reminded Lu Muchi, "Bring bodyguards when traveling. Rabbits will bite when they are anxious. The Cheng family is not rabbits."

Lu Muchi didn't take it seriously. He didn't take Cheng Jian seriously at all. He only cared about one thing now.

Lu Muchi ran back to the room. There was a safe in the cloakroom. He squatted down and entered the password to open it. Inside were several photos of Xu Qiaoyin, a small sweater Xu Qiaoyin had given him, and a wooden ring box.

Lu Muchi took out the ring box and opened the lid. A double-crossed platinum ring was still dazzling. One ring was inlaid with 13 diamonds and the other was inlaid with 14 diamonds.

It means a lifetime.

This ring was a wedding ring given by Lu Han to Xu Qiaoyin. When the two divorced, Xu Qiaoyin left the ring and left, while Lu Han threw it into the trash can.

Lu Muchi picked it up quietly.

He lowered his head and kissed the ring, his heart beating like a war drum.

After the wine tasting, he will take Yan Heqing to the top of the mountain overlooking the city and propose with this ring.

Just imagining that scene made Lu Muchi smile and call his secretary.

"Contact the best planning company. I want the most romantic proposal scene on the mountain top on Saturday night."

...

In the study, Lu Lin received the report. Lu Muchi was discharged from the hospital and returned to the Lu family's old home.

He turned off his phone and continued to look at the screen.

There are only two contents in the document.

March 3, 20XX.

Lu Muchi.

Lu Lin analyzed it for a long time, but still couldn't find the connection between the two.

Just as he was thinking about it, Yan Heqing knocked on the door, "Lu Lin."

Lu Lin turned off the screen and said, "Come in."

Yan Heqing came in with a cup of coffee. The smell was very familiar. Lu Lin stood up and walked over to pick up the coffee. "Why did you remember to make coffee?"

"relax for a moment."

Lu Lin changed his hand to hold the coffee, touched his hair with his free hand, raised his lips and said, "I gave myself an annual leave. All these years added up, it's three months."

He would not take a vacation without reason. Yan Heqing could not help but wonder, "Are you going fishing?"

Lu Lin lowered his hand and took the person into his arms. Although they were the only two people in the room, he lowered his voice and said slowly in his seductive voice: "I want to catch the fish, but I have to wait for you." .From now on, I will fulfill my obligations as a boyfriend."

The warm breath made the back of Yan Heqing's ears itch, and his translucent cold skin gradually turned a small red. He asked, "What obligation?"

Lu Lin laughed breathily, and his chest moved a little, "Following me like a shadow."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.7M 101K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
648K 67.6K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
46.2K 2.7K 10
"𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴?" "𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘰𝘯?" "𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘏𝘖𝘙𝘕𝘚! 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥!" ━━━━━━ 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩...
3.3M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...