The substitute has awakened

Por Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... Más

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 111

499 15 0
Por Demens88c

Lin Fengzhi was going crazy, his mind was wandering back and forth.

"I'm not your mother."

"Heqing, can you accompany me to the ward?"

So when Lin Fengzhi heard a very familiar voice from the receiver, it took a long time for Lin Fengzhi to react. He opened and closed his nose vigorously and almost collapsed, "Why is it you again!"

Yan Heqing said calmly: "You are disturbing others."

"This is none of your business!" Lin Fengzhi burst into tears, "Can you disappear from my world!"

"I disappeared."

Lin Fengzhi only thought that Yan Heqing was talking about the 13 years after adoption. He bit his lip, "So you have suffered, do you want me to suffer too? You succeeded, and now Uncle Lu belongs to you, mother... mine Classmate, they all belong to you!"

Yan Heqing was noncommittal, "Are you done? Then I'll hang up."

Lin Fengzhi hated this feeling so much, as if whatever he said was meaningless to Yan Heqing, but he urgently needed someone to help him now.

Only Yan Heqing can help him now.

He was humiliated and helpless, "I need your help."

"I can't help you." Yan Heqing cut off his thoughts, "I won't even help you."

Yan Heqing hung up the phone.

This time, the phone did not ring again. Yan Heqing returned the phone and entered the laboratory.

Gu Xingye looked at the blackened screen of his mobile phone and couldn't explain what he felt.

Feeling lost, relieved, or something else.

But soon he had no time to think about it anymore. 24:00 tonight was the deadline to submit the experimental report.

Gu Xingye put his phone back and quickly entered the laboratory next door.

Yan Heqing was also in a hurry. At 23:30, he sent the report to Professor Yang Rucheng in the laboratory.

After logging out of the email, Yan Heqing logged into the school's official website again.

There is a tofu bar on the lower left, scrolling with newly released news, and one of them is the latest security research document.

Yan Heqing logged into the school forum again and clicked on the software engineering section.

There are not many posts about Baoyan, only a few here and there.

Yan He checked the latest one and entered it, but there were not many replies.

[Hey, there's only one quota this year, so I can't make it. ]

[Already know, Zhao Weifang. ]

[Don't be discouraged brothers and sisters, Zhao Weifang gave up. He has already received an internship opportunity from XX Company, with an annual salary starting from one million. ]

Yan Heqing was a little surprised.

In the original book, Zhao Weifang was admitted to Yanyi, and Yanyi started his own company.

But there is no difference.

Yan Heqing finished confirming the information and turned off the computer.

After packing his things, he cleaned the laboratory from inside to out before leaving with his computer bag. He wouldn't have to come to the laboratory tomorrow.

The campus was silent except for the street lamps that cast a small shadow on the ground. Yan Heqing walked along the road. Halfway there, he suddenly changed direction and went to the house in the family area.

At one o'clock in the morning, only one house was still lit. Yan Heqing looked up at the bright balcony, and his heart skipped a beat.

He didn't expect Lu Lin to be here.

Yan Heqing walked quickly. He went upstairs and opened the door. The sliding wooden doors of the living room and balcony were wide open. The night breeze came in. The room was cool without the air conditioner, but Lu Lin was not there.

Yan Heqing closed the door and put down his things. Lu Lin's leather shoes were neatly arranged in the entrance hall. Yan Heqing opened the shoe cabinet and found a pair of new slippers inside. He took them out and put them on before walking lightly to the bedroom.

The door was ajar, leaving only a thin crack. The room was dark and nothing could be seen clearly. Yan Heqing was about to turn around when he was hugged from behind. The overwhelming smell of cedar enveloped him, and the tips of slightly damp hair swept Yan Heqing's back. Lu Lin tied his nightgown on his cheek and lightly rubbed his chin on his shoulder.

"The experiment is over?"

"How did you come?"

The two of them spoke at the same time.

Lu Lin chuckled and replied first, "Waiting for you."

Yan Heqing also replied to him, "Well, the results will be available in a month."

"Are you nervous?" Lu Lin hugged him with no intention of letting go.

Yan Heqing had been busy all day and was sore all over. He let himself lie in Lu Lin's arms and rest for a while, "Don't be nervous."

To be precise, he was not nervous, but he was too busy and had no time to be nervous.

"It's a pity. I'll give you something to relieve your stress."

Yan Heqing turned his head, "What?"

Lu Lin took him to the kitchen and motioned for him to open the refrigerator.

Yan Heqing realized something, he opened the refrigerator, and sure enough, it was mint mung bean soup, a transparent glass kettle, and the color of the mint water looked alluring.

"I tasted it and it tasted okay." Lu Lin took out the kettle and poured a glass for Yan Heqing. "It's so late, so it doesn't hurt to have something to eat. After you drink it, go take a shower and I'll cook you a bowl of noodles."

There are a few bottles of water in the refrigerator, a few boxes of blueberries, a pack of noodles and a plate of eggs, and some vegetables.

Lu Lin bought it when he came here.

Yan Heqing was indeed a little hungry. He nodded, drank the mint water in a few sips, and went to the bathroom.

When he got to the bathroom, Yan Heqing realized something was wrong.

There were several new sets of clothes on the changing cabinet in the dry area. It was normal for Lu Lin to prepare other things in advance, but even his underwear was prepared, as if he was sure that he would come tonight.

But he did it on the spur of the moment.

Could it be that Lu Lin went to his residence and met Lu Muchi? Yan Heqing took out his mobile phone and turned it on. When he turned it on, there was no missed call from Lu Muchi and no message.

There was a shower area on one side of the bathroom and a bathtub on the other. Yan Heqing got into the shower, and constant-temperature water poured down from his head. Yan Heqing closed his eyes, listened to the sound of trickling water, and suppressed his previous thoughts.

The soup pot in the kitchen was also churning.

Lu Lin put in the eggs and his eyes deepened. Lu Changcheng and Lu Han went to Yan Heqing's residence in the evening.

Although he didn't stay too long, Lu Lin guessed that Yan Heqing would come here, so he bought things in advance.

A few minutes later, the alarm clock rang, and it was time for Lu Lin's scheduled soft-boiled eggs.

He fished it out and put it in ice water.

This was the most successful soft-boiled egg Lu Lin had ever cooked. Yan Heqing ate all the noodles and soft-boiled eggs. At two o'clock, he rested for another half an hour before going to bed.

There was only one bed. Lu Lin did not touch Yan Heqing, but just took him into his arms and said, "You are too tired, go to sleep quickly."

Lu Lin's steady and powerful heartbeat was in his ears, like the best lullaby, and Yan Heqing fell into sleep after a while.

Yan Heqing only had one day of class left this semester. After finishing his afternoon class, he received a call from Lin Fengxian as soon as he left the teaching building.

"I'm sorry, He Qing, to disturb you at this time." Lin Fengxian's tone was helpless, "My mother must be discharged from the hospital. She is home now..."

Lin Fengxian found it difficult to say what came next.

Logically speaking, although Yan Heqing is Lin Fengzhi's brother, they have nothing to do with each other legally. Now that Lin Fengzhi and Lin's mother are having a conflict, Yan Heqing should not be dragged into it, but Lin's mother's intention is very clear, and she wants Yan Heqing to come over.

Lin Fengxian had no choice but to speak, "My mother also called Fengzhi back. Do you think it's convenient for you to come over?"

Yan Heqing replied: "I just finished class, come here now."

After hanging up the phone, Yan Heqing took a taxi to Lin's house.

He knew the Lin family's feelings for Lin Fengzhi, especially Mother Lin, who could have feelings for a dog or a cat for a few days, let alone Lin Fengzhi, who had been raising him for 13 years. Mother Lin's maternal love for him could not be let go overnight.

Lin's mother's actions the day before yesterday were mostly out of coldness, which led to her disappointment in Lin Fengzhi.

He now wants to let Mother Lin continue to be disappointed.

When Lin's mother gave up on Lin Fengzhi, the Lin family gave up on Lin Fengzhi.

Yan Heqing thought about it and called Lu Lin, "I'm going to Lin's house. I won't go back for dinner."

Lu Lin was very quiet over there, "After you finish your work, go back to my apartment. It's quiet so you can review."

Yan Heqing agreed, hung up the phone, and arrived at Lin's house soon.

Lin Fengyi came to open the door. He looked haggard and his hair was a little messy. Seeing Yan Heqing carrying a schoolbag, he wanted to take it but held his hand, "Follow me."

Yan Heqing put on his slippers and followed Lin Fengyi to the living room.

The living room was silent.

Mother Lin and Father Lin were sitting on the sofa, Lin Fengzhi was standing in the center of the living room, and Lin Fengyi was standing next to the sofa.

None of the four of them spoke, and Mother Lin felt as if her soul was out of her body. When Yan Heqing came, Lin Fengzhi was surprised at first, then lowered his head and stared at the tips of his shoes, his eyes were red, and he tried hard to hold back from crying.

Mother Lin finally gained some popularity at this time. She forced a smile and asked Yan Heqing to sit down.

Yan Heqing nodded politely, "I'll just stand."

Mother Lin didn't force herself. She finally looked at Lin Fengzhi, with memories, melancholy, reluctance and determination in her eyes.

"Lin Fengzhi." She said, "Go abroad."

She had not discussed it with the Lin family. When these words came out, they were all shocked. Lin Fengzhi even raised his head and said in panic: "I won't go! Mom, I was wrong -"

"It's okay if you don't go." Mother Lin interrupted him, her tone still calm, "You are 18 years old and can be your own master. You can move out and I will pay your tuition and basic living expenses until you graduate from college. "

Her words were tantamount to breaking up with Lin Fengzhi. Father Lin took her hand and said, "You..."

Mother Lin shook her head and told Father Lin to stop talking.

Lin Fengxian and Lin Fengyi were also confused.

They only knew that Lin Fengzhi was going to jump off the building, but they did not know the content of the conversation on the top of the building.

Lin Fengzhi was completely panicked this time. He stepped forward and stood in front of Mother Lin. Mother Lin shook her head and said, "You don't have to come over. I've thought about it very clearly."

"For him?!" Lin Fengzhi completely broke his guard. He pointed at Yan Heqing excitedly, "You don't want me for him!"

He suddenly pounced on Yan Heqing. No one expected this scene, and Yan Heqing let him pounce on him.

Lin Fengzhi grabbed Yan Heqing's collar and shed tears, "Tell me quickly, what kind of magic soup did you give my mother? You..."

Just as Lin Fengyi was about to go over and pull Lin Fengzhi away, Mother Lin stood up, covering her chest and breathing heavily, "You still blame others, but I spoiled you and turned you into a devil! I really regret adopting you in the first place!"

As soon as these words came out, Lin Fengzhi stopped moving. He felt wronged and didn't know what to do, so he kept crying.

Father Lin felt that Mother Lin's words were serious, so he whispered: "Xiaoqin, please stop talking."

Mother Lin swallowed her tears and said, "I want to tell you today, what a failure I am as a mother."

She closed her eyes and stopped looking at Lin Fengzhi, not wanting to be soft-hearted anymore. "On the day he threatened Yan Heqing by jumping off the building, he said it himself that for Lu Lin, he could do without his parents or brother."

There was a bitter taste in his voice, "The one I wanted to adopt was He Qing. He hid for Lin Fengzhi. Lin Fengzhi knew it and blamed He Qing for Lu Lin."

"Tell me, have I raised him into a devil who doesn't recognize his relatives?"

After she finished speaking, the living room fell into deathly silence.

At this moment, Lin Fengzhi seemed to be stripped naked. His whole body was cold, and the dark shadows overlapped in front of his eyes, making it almost impossible to see clearly.

His head was buzzing, and for a moment he let go of Yan Heqing, mechanically shook his head, turned around and ran out.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

15.1K 808 27
Marriage is sacred. I know what a perfect marriage looks like because I saw what a perfect marriage does not look like. But how was a marriage suppos...
76K 1.2K 199
Author: Xiao Chunhua/小春花 Type: Danmei novel Status: Chapter 471 of the main text, the perfect ending (full text completed) Introduction to the work: ...
222K 9.6K 75
"They're just kids, man. We can't leave 'em here to die." "So, what? We risk our asses to try and keep 'em alive?" .the otani twins. male!oc x carl g...
140K 1.9K 9
Alright, this is the first of the Misc books. I hope you all enjoy it! Character: Yuiko Okuzumi from Miru Tights Misc: 1/2 SC Book # 8 Completed on:...