The substitute has awakened

Od Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... Viac

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 110

457 11 0
Od Demens88c

"I'll give it all to you! I don't care!"

"You have to return Uncle Lu to me. I don't care about any of these things..."

"I can give it all to you!"

include.

Mother.

Mother Lin stared at the snow-white ceiling. There was nothing there, but she stared at it for nearly an hour.

The ward was quiet, except for Yan Heqing, everyone else was outside.

"Heqing."

Finally, Mother Lin broke the silence.

She turned her head, her eyes covered with a thick layer of gray and blue, "Why are you so sensible?"

Yan Heqing sorted out the cause and effect and understood what Mother Lin meant.

He heard Lin Fengzhi's words on the top floor and knew that he had taken the initiative to hide and give up the opportunity for adoption.

Mother Lin tried her best to smile and said, "You remember everything, when we went to have dinner during the Spring Festival, you covered him up."

Yan Heqing explained, "I did not cover up for him. It was indeed my own decision at the time."

He told what happened at that time.

Something happened at home and no relatives were willing to adopt them. He and Lin Fengzhi were sent to an orphanage. A few days later, Lin Fengzhi came to him crying, "Brother, I'm so scared... I want to go home. When will we go home?" ah?"

Lin Fengzhi's face turned red from crying, and she snuggled into his arms tightly, "A brother told me that the family that adopted him was very fierce and would beat him, and he sneaked back by himself. Oh, brother, I'm afraid of pain. ..."

Yan Heqing was only five years old at the time. He knew that someone would come to adopt them, and the only way he could think of was to send his brother to a good family where he would not be beaten and who would love and protect him.

Mother Lin closed her eyes bitterly. Once there was a barrier, she would uncontrollably think about Lin Fengzhi's ulterior motives.

"I love my mother the most in the whole world!"

"Mom is the most beautiful mother in the universe!"

"No one is allowed to bully my mother, not even my father!"

"Mom, you can't get sick. If you get sick, I will get sick too!"

"Mother......"

"Mother!"

The young and innocent words were once the honey in Mother Lin's heart, but now they turned into sharp knives, causing her pain.

These are all lies.

In Lin Fengzhi's mind, she was a bargaining chip that could be exchanged for Lu Lin. Lin Fengzhi didn't care and didn't care about her.

Mother Lin's heart began to ache again, and she scratched the sheets with her nails impatiently. Yan Heqing noticed it and quickly pressed the red bell on the bedside.

Doctors and nurses arrived. It was nothing serious, but her mood was too high. The doctor gave Lin's mother an injection of diazepam. Before she fell asleep, she only confessed one thing, "I don't want to see Lin Fengzhi now."

Mother Lin finally fell asleep. Yan Heqing exited the ward, and Father Lin, Lin Fengxian and Lin Fengyi went in.

When they passed each other, Lin Fengyi glanced at Yan Heqing and nodded slightly.

Lin Fengxian's fiancée was not there, so Lu Lin answered, "She took Lin Fengzhi away."

In this situation, she was the only one who could talk to Lin Fengzhi rationally.

Lu Lin didn't say anything else. He held Yan Heqing's hand and said, "Let's go home."

The corridor was quiet, and even the lights seemed colder than elsewhere. Yan Heqing nodded and clasped Lu Lin's hand tightly with his backhand.

The way back was not to the apartment in the city center, nor to the small house Yan Heqing rented, but Yan Heqing didn't ask anything. He turned off his phone and looked at the receding neon lights outside the window.

Suddenly the tune of "Slow Sound" sounded in the car.

Lu Lin asked: "Are you hungry?"

"I'm not hungry." Yan Heqing lowered his forehead and pressed it against the cold window. He closed his eyes and spoke softly, "That building used to be my home."

There was an ethereal quality in his voice, "I remember that there was a beautiful pomegranate tree in the yard, which bore very big fruits. My mother was very tall and could always pick the biggest and reddest fruits for us."

"I knew it when my dad arrived at the alley. The smell of fried cakes arrived home before he did."

"Want to eat?" Lu Lin asked, "Fried cake."

Yan Heqing opened his eyes and saw that the street scene outside the window had changed. He turned around and raised the corners of his lips with a slight arc, "I won't eat. Some things should be kept in memories."

Lu Lin wasn't sure whether he was talking about fried cakes or Lin Fengzhi, but nothing mattered anymore.

It's already a memory.

It was almost 12 o'clock. Lu Lin drove into a long and wide road. There were no houses on both sides. Tall and lush trees covered the night sky. The night was dark. When Lu Lin stopped the car and got out of the car, Yan Heqing opened the car door and smelled the fragrance in the air. .

Light but not greasy, fragrant but not vulgar, it is the sycamore flower.

The courtyard door was an ordinary iron gate. Lu Lin opened the side door and pointed his chin inwards, "Come in, I've lived here for 18 years."

Yan Heqing walked in, and orange light illuminated a warm stone path. In front of him was a two-story foreign-style building with warm lights. The garden was surprisingly large. It couldn't be seen clearly at night, but he could faintly hear the sound of water flowing. I don't know what it was. A stream was dug and there was still a lotus and fish pond.

As he was about to reach the foreign-style building, suddenly there was a rustling sound in the grass. Before Yan Heqing could react, a black ball jumped out from the flowers and jumped at his feet.

It wasn't serious. Yan Heqing took a step back and looked down. He saw a German Shepherd puppy sitting on the ground, looking up at him, its round black bean eyes full of curiosity.

Yan Heqing breathed quickly for a few seconds. He squatted down and tentatively touched the head of the little German shepherd. The puppy did not move docilely. When his palm fell, he stretched out his tongue and carefully licked his palm. The moist, warm and sticky feeling was not too strong. Well, Yan Heqing likes it very much.

He liked this dog. He looked back at Lu Lin and said, "Where did it come from?"

Lu Lin also squatted down and hooked his hands slightly. The little German shepherd let go of Yan Heqing and ran to Lu Lin happily wagging his tail. Lu Lin rubbed his head and said, "Ours is called 51 Hertz."

Yan Heqing was stunned, "51 Hz?"

"There is already a 52 Hertz, it can only be called 51 Hertz." Lu Lin picked up the 51 Hertz with one hand and put it on his chest, but looked at Yan Heqing with a teasing smile, "Wait for your one When I go home, I can only call 50 Hz."

Yan Heqing finally smiled. When he looked at Lu Lin, the corners of his mouth gradually widened. The two of them and a dog stood like this at the door for a long time.

"A Lin?" After a while, the door of the foreign-style building opened, and an old man with gray hair came out. He had bad eyesight and stared at Lu Lin for a long time before he recognized Lu Lin.

Lu Lin responded and explained, "He is my grandfather's housekeeper. He is 90 this year."

Yan Heqing nodded politely and raised his voice, "Hello, my name is Yan Heqing."

The old butler was still in good spirits, but his eyesight and hearing had deteriorated. Fortunately, Yan Heqing's voice was loud enough, and he heard clearly for the first time. He smiled broadly, "Oh, it's Alin's lover here."

There were two steps in front of the door. He was about to go downstairs and hold Yan Heqing's hand. Yan Heqing stepped forward quickly and reached out to hold him first. The old housekeeper grabbed Yan Heqing's hand and held it tightly. His eyes were sunken with shrinkage. But his eyes were very bright, "Okay, hurry up, come into the house."

He led Yan Heqing into the house and walked very slowly. Yan Heqing also slowed down and looked back at Lu Lin as he walked. Lu Lin followed 51 Hertz into the house with a smile.

The decoration inside the house is relatively old, but it feels like home. The leather sofa has been worn away by the years. There is a large plate of washed honeydew plums on the coffee table, each one is almost as big as an egg.

The old housekeeper was going to pour tea again, but Lu Lin held him down and said, "Go and have a rest. We have to rest too."

The old housekeeper was slow to react for a few seconds, then said with a smile: "It's time to rest, you should go to bed early."

The old housekeeper returned to the house, and 51 Hertz was parkouring on the ground. Lu Lin picked out a yellow bee sugar plum and gave it to Yan Heqing, "It's too late to eat and I can't digest it. Eat a few to fill your stomach. I'll cook something delicious for you tomorrow morning." "

Yan Heqing took it and took a bite. It was crispy and sweet. He finished the meal silently. After eating one honey plum, he already felt full. Apart from blueberries, he rarely eats fruit, but he ate three honey plums today. .

After eating, Lu Lin took Yan Heqing to his room. He did not go in. Knowing that Yan Heqing was very tired today, he lowered his head and kissed his eyes, "Get some rest early. I will take you back to school tomorrow."

Yan Heqing nodded and went into the house to take a shower. His mind was still very clear, but thinking about the experiments he would have to do tomorrow, he still forced himself to sleep.

Lu Lin went to the guest room and clicked on the message.

The person staying at the hospital reported that Lin Fengxian's fiancée was back. Lin Fengzhi tried several times to enter the hospital, but was stopped. Now Lin Fengzhi is guarding the door of the hospital.

He probably knew Yan Heqing's plan. He didn't care why Yan Heqing treated Lin Fengzhi like this. He just wanted Yan Heqing's plan to succeed soon.

Yan Heqing was too tired.

Lu Lin clicked on another chat box, which was about Lu Muchi.

It was too easy for Lu Lin to investigate a person. The records contained Lu Muchi's detailed daily situation.

Lu Muchi was beaten a bit seriously this time. Lu Changcheng temporarily relaxed a little and promised to meet Yan Heqing first, but Lu Muchi refused.

"Young Master Xiao Lu said I'll see you again after his proposal is successful."

Proposal.

Lu Lin stared at these two words, curled his index finger, and tapped the table. After a moment, he sent an email in a foreign language.

The content is that he and Yan Heqing made a pair of wedding rings on their fingers.

Yan Heqing woke up at six o'clock the next day. He turned on his phone. As expected, there were all missed calls from Lin Fengzhi, as well as his WeChat messages.

Just as he turned on the phone, Lin Fengzhi's call came in again.

Yan Heqing didn't answer, put it on the blacklist, and then clicked on yesterday's recording. Although Mother Lin heard it, he still sent a copy to his mailbox before deleting the recording on his phone.

After washing up and going out, the old housekeeper was still sleeping. Lu Lin had already cooked two bowls of noodle soup. After the two of them finished eating, Lu Lin sent him back to school.

Gu Xingye also arrived at the laboratory early in the morning. The two met at the stairs. Gu Xingye's expression was worse than when he had been doing experiments all night. At this time, Gu Xingye's phone rang again.

From last night to now, Lin Fengzhi kept calling him asking him to go to the hospital and take him to Lin's mother's ward.

Gu Xingye knew that the Lin family would not let Lin Fengzhi enter the hospital now, and Lin's father called him specifically to ask him to persuade Lin Fengzhi to leave the hospital and not to worsen Lin's mother's condition.

Gu Xingye was feeling uncomfortable now. He even had a headache when he saw Lin Fengzhi's phone call.

"Want to help?" Yan Heqing suddenly asked.

Gu Xingye smiled bitterly, "If you knew who it was, you wouldn't say that."

"I know, Lin Fengzhi." Yan Heqing said calmly, "I will answer the phone for you, and he will not contact you again." His voice was calm, "But he will not contact you again in the future."

Gu Xingye understood what Yan Heqing meant, but he remained silent and did not answer immediately.

Yan Heqing did not urge him, and just continued to go upstairs. As he approached the door of the laboratory, Gu Xingye finally called him.

"You come and pick it up."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.1K 58 13
There is always this overwhelming emotion of contentment, whether it is raining or when you are safe in your family's arms. But one person, a forbidd...
6.9K 180 22
Associated Names: 回到亲生家庭后我被安排联姻了 Author(s): 廿乱 Status in COO: 109 Chapters (Completed) The seemingly delicate and weak Lin Zimao was brought back fro...
1.7M 95.5K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
435K 24K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...