The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 109

441 12 0
By Demens88c

The kiss didn't last too long.

Lu Lin let go of Yan Heqing and looked at the young man with serious eyes, "Sign a 'contract' with me. There is no option to go back on it."

This was the only time he was strong against Yan Heqing.

Yan Heqing smiled, "I decided to sign the 'contract' and I will not regret it."

The uncertain future no longer matters.

He will survive.

He will definitely let himself survive.

His eyes were clear, "I'll tell others at the end of the month."

He had one thing left to do.

"You are Party A of this 'contract' and you make the decision." Lu Lin hugged Yan Heqing and held him completely in his arms.

In the end, the two chose six bedding sets, and the red bedding set was also included.

After walking out of the store, Lin Fengzhi was nowhere to be seen.

Yan Heqing knew that Lin Fengzhi was gone.

As soon as Lu Lin kissed him, Lin Fengzhi couldn't bear it and ran away.

Lin Fengzhi couldn't hear their conversation due to the distance. Lu Lin's kiss was unplanned, but the effect was immediate.

Yan Heqing didn't think deeply about whether Lu Lin noticed Lin Fengzhi following him.

Lin Fengzhi didn't have any pretense, it would be too easy to find him.

Holding the paper bag in both hands, Yan Heqing moved everything to one hand, then took out his mobile phone to check the time. It was almost lunch time. He put the mobile phone back and said, "Let's go to dinner. I'll treat you today, according to your taste."

Lu Lin took in the scene just now. The restaurant was on the top floor. Lu Lin chose Jiangnan cuisine and ordered a few dishes for lunch.

The afternoon plan was to go to the old house of Lu Lin's grandma and grandpa. The housekeeper who guarded the old house said that it hadn't rained and the sugar plums were growing well, big and sweet, and it was the right time to pick them recently.

Lu Lin did not take Yan Heqing back to his old house immediately, but went to a watch store.

The storefront is not big, and the decoration is not flashy, but the prices start at six figures.

When the two entered the store, the clerk closed the door and put up a sign saying the store was temporarily closed.

Lu Lin grabbed Yan Heqing's wrist.

The thin white wrists are clearly distinguishable from the young man's palms. After a few months of cultivation, the calluses on Yan Heqing's fingertips have faded a lot. However, he has been doing frequent experiments recently and has added other marks. It is really not a pair of exquisite hands.

But extremely beautiful.

Lu Lin put his arms around Yan Heqing's shoulders, pushed him to sit on the chair, and looked at the watches in the glass cabinet, "Pick one. The first time I saw your hand, I wanted to wear something on it."

Yan Heqing raised his hand slightly, the store was brightly lit, and the dark red red bean bracelet exuded a round luster, "Yes."

"Not enough." Lu Lin chuckled, "There are still two more to go."

In addition to watches, the other thing is naturally the wedding ring.

Yan Heqing agreed to get married, but he was willing to practice it and didn't feel it was real. Now that Lu Lin mentioned the ring, he felt a little more real. He was lost in thought for a while, and when he came back to his senses, he chose a mechanical watch with a silver steel band.

The price is considered mid-range in this store, neither low nor high. He has a thin wrist, so the boss cut off two watch straps on the spot and put them on just right.

"It suits you very well." Lu Lin's beauty is not in the eye of the beholder. Yan Heqing is indeed suitable for wearing a watch.

Yan Heqing looked at the watch. It was very beautiful. He was confident that he could make money to buy this watch in the future, but now, he really couldn't afford it.

He said seriously: "I don't have the money to give you a gift of equal value now. In the future -" he paused for a second, "in five years, I will..."

The rest of the words disappeared from his mouth, and he asked doubtfully: "What are you laughing at?"

Lu Lin was smiling, a different smile than usual, with clearly visible joy.

He leaned forward and whispered in Yan Heqing's ear, "I don't accept bad checks. I have to pay some interest first."

Yan Heqing knew what interest Lu Lin wanted.

But he took out a one-yuan coin from his pocket and said, "Here, one yuan of interest per year."

After Lu Lin was stunned, he accepted the order. He stood up straight and said with a smile, "This is the second piece."

The first piece is a lucky coin.

"Today next year." He inserted his fingers into Yan Heqing's hair. He liked to rub Yan Heqing's hair like this. "Remember to pay the interest on time."

When we came out of the shopping mall, the beautiful sky suddenly turned dark. A few thick dark clouds covered the sun, but there was no rain.

Yan Heqing looked at the sky and closed his eyes.

With Lin Fengzhi's personality, he would do extreme things very quickly.

Jump into the sea, swallow pills, or whatever.

Yan Heqing waited patiently.

Lin Fengzhi will not actually commit suicide, but will threaten him with suicide and contact him before committing suicide.

Get in the car and fasten your seat belt. Before arriving at the old house, Lin Fengzhi's call comes as scheduled.

Yan Heqing answered the call, but he didn't say anything and waited calmly.

There was heavy breathing in the receiver, and finally Lin Fengzhi lost patience and broke down and spoke.

"I said, I will die if you get married!"

His roar was deafening. Lu Lin parked the car on the side of the road. Yan Heqing replied calmly: "I said, that's your business."

"Then get ready to collect the body for me!" Lin Fengzhi yelled at him hysterically, "I'm at--" He gave an address, "I'll give you an hour, and I'll jump out of here before that!"

Lin Fengzhi hung up the phone.

Yan Heqing put down his cell phone and turned to look at Lu Lin. Lu Lin started the car without saying a word.

Yan Heqing was very calm, but Lu Lin's face darkened, and he pressed the steering wheel heavily with his fingertips.

That address was Yan Heqing's childhood home, where the fire broke out.

Lu Lin increased the speed of the car.

On the other end, Mother Lin dialed Lin Fengzhi's number again and asked the driver anxiously, "Have you seen him?"

Today the driver took Mother Lin around the city countless times looking for Lin Fengzhi.

Seeing Lin's mother's face as white as a sheet in the rearview mirror, he said worriedly: "Young Master, maybe your phone is broken. You look really bad. Shall I take you to the hospital first?"

He didn't understand why Mother Lin insisted on looking for Lin Fengzhi today. In the morning, he received a call from Mother Lin and rushed over. Mother Lin covered her chest and sat on a chair on the street. Her face was extremely pale and she was sweating from time to time. He wanted to send her there. At the hospital, Lin's mother insisted on finding Lin Fengzhi first. For a whole day, Lin's mother could not get a drop of water.

The driver was worried that Lin Fengzhi had not been found yet, and Lin's mother fell down first.

In such a big city, finding someone is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Mother Lin once again rejected the driver's suggestion. Listening to the mechanical sound of "power off", her heart felt like it fell into an ice cave, and it was so cold that her limbs became cold and trembling.

Lin Fengzhi would actually lie to her...

Mother Lin's eyes were sore, and she was worried that the driver would notice the clues. She quickly turned her head away, forced herself to suppress her chill, and urged the driver to speed up.

She was worried that Lin Fengzhi would hurt Yan Heqing again.

She asked the driver to take her to Yan Heqing's residence as soon as possible in the morning.

But not to mention finding Lin Fengzhi, Yan Heqing was not even there, and she really had no shame to contact Yan Heqing.

Mother Lin was thinking vaguely, and her tired mind suddenly thought of a place.

She forced herself to stand up, and her bloodless lips trembled as she spoke an address, "Go and have a look at this place."

It is the address where Yan Heqing and Lin Fengzhi lived when they were children.

Heartache, Mother Lin pressed her chest heavily, and finally took a sip of water to prevent herself from falling down.

...

No. 21, Yuntan Street, Yunwu District.

The place where the fire once occurred is now a high-rise apartment building.

The dark clouds were low, the street lights were on, and occasionally people came in and out of the apartment building.

Lu Lin stopped at the door of the apartment. He looked at Yan Heqing, "Do you want me to come up?"

Yan Heqing shook his head, "I'll go up myself."

He was about to open the door, and Lu Lin suddenly reached out and covered his hand. It was warm and dry, but he quickly moved away, "Be safe."

Yan Heqing got out of the car.

He has never been to this place.

He always remembered the house number of his home, but he resisted coming back. He missed and feared this place.

Now that we are here, everything has changed.

Yan Heqing raised his head and saw that he could vaguely see the top floor of the 30th floor, only Lin Fengzhi could not be seen.

At this height, human beings are extremely small.

Yan Heqing looked away and walked into the apartment.

As soon as he entered the elevator, Mother Lin's car also arrived. She walked around the area and was about to change places without noticing Lin Fengzhi's figure. Suddenly, a figure came up and politely knocked on the back seat window.

Mother Lin's breath was stagnant. She lowered the window and looked at Lu Lin in shame and embarrassment, "Mr. Lu..."

Lu Lin got straight to the point, "Lin Fengzhi is on the top floor, trying to threaten Yan Heqing by jumping off the building."

Mother Lin's eyes darkened and she almost couldn't bring herself to speak. She could no longer take care of etiquette and opened the door and rushed straight to the apartment.

When the driver heard this, he was frightened out of his wits.

Lin Fengzhi jumped off the building?

He notified Father Lin at the speed of light.

...

This apartment is aimed at single working people. The unit size is basically a loft of 20 square meters to 30 square meters. There are more than 20 households on the first floor and only 4 elevators.

Going in and out, the elevator rose extremely slowly. On the 28th floor, the elevator door opened and closed, and finally only Yan Heqing was left in the elevator.

Yan Heqing looked at the jumping numbers. When he reached the 32nd floor, he turned on the recording on his cell phone, put his pants back on and walked out of the elevator. He saw an empty and desolate roof.

Going around to the side, he saw Lin Fengzhi standing inside the guardrail.

The sky was dark, and the tall buildings opposite were lit with scattered lights. Lin Fengzhi had been staring at Yan Heqing closely since he appeared.

His eyesight seemed to be declining again, and he had to work very hard to see clearly.

The wind in the high-rise buildings was so howling that people were frightened, and Lin Fengzhi's hair was blown into chaos.

He grasped the guardrail tightly, bit his lip and said, "Yan Heqing, you are finally willing to come!"

Yan Heqing looked at his crazy look, his heart no longer disturbed, "Don't you think about Aunt Lin?"

Ding.

There was a faint sound of the elevator doors opening and closing.

Lin Fengzhi didn't pay attention at all. He only had Yan Heqing in his eyes at the moment.

"Don't change the subject!" He said with red eyes, "My life has completely changed since you appeared! Everyone, mom and dad, eldest and second brother, Gu Xingye, and Ge Yuanyuan! They all like you to ignore me! "

As he spoke, he couldn't hold back his tears and said, "I'm not as good as you, I don't have as good grades as you and I don't know how to talk. You also know a lot of things that I don't understand, so I'll give it all to you. They can all like you! I don't care, But why!" His eyes gradually turned to jealousy. "Why did you want to take Uncle Lu away?"

"I love him so much, but he doesn't even look at me..." Lin Fengzhi scratched the guardrail with his nails. He didn't understand. He really didn't understand. He and Yan Heqing were twins. Why did Lu Lin only like Yan Heqing and not him?

"Anyway, I died once 13 years ago." Lin Fengzhi blinked away tears. There was mist in his eyes. His vision became blurry. He really had no choice but to use his last resort to force Yan Heqing, "I can't lose Lu Lin. You insist on having your own way." If you want to marry him, I will bless you with my life."

Yan Heqing's eyes were heavy, "If you die, the Lin family will be the most saddened. Do you really ignore them?"

Lin Fengzhi's voice suddenly became sharp, "Stop pretending to be kind! You will be the happiest person after I die! I'm so stupid. I always thought you liked me, but in fact you hate me! Your adoptive parents are in poor condition and abuse you, so you just You are jealous of my good life, and you think I stole your life, but you hid yourself and gave me the opportunity to adopt, and I didn't ask you to!"

The more he spoke, the more excited he became, "Why do you blame me! That was of your own free will! And you have Uncle Lu now. You are the happiest person in the world! You have to return Uncle Lu to me. I don't care about any of these things." , I can give it all to you!"

"You, are you serious..." A weak and trembling voice suddenly sounded.

Lin Fengzhi looked over in response. His vision was blurred and his hearing was getting sharper.

He heard it right, it was Mother Lin!

Yan Heqing also turned around.

He had been paying attention to Lin Fengzhi, and he didn't know when Lin's mother was behind him.

Mother Lin stared blankly ahead, as if she was looking at Lin Fengzhi, but she didn't seem to be looking at anyone.

Her lips were trembling and she wanted to say something, but her vision went dark and she fell forward.

Yan Heqing quickly stepped forward to catch her. Seeing that something was wrong with Lin's mother, Yan Heqing immediately put her down and performed simple first aid.

Lin Fengzhi's vision became even worse in the dark night. Everything he saw was blurry, and his voice suddenly disappeared. He shouted anxiously, "Mom, where are you?"

No one responded to him.

Yan Heqing gave Lin's mother first aid, and Lin's chest finally rose and fell slightly. Yan Heqing quickly carried her on his back, and walked to the elevator while freeing up one hand to dial 120.

Lin Fengzhi heard Yan Heqing's voice. He panicked and groped down from the guardrail, "Mom, brother, brother...Yan Heqing, please speak! What's wrong with my mother..."

The only thing that responded to him was the increasingly urgent sound of the wind in the tall building.

...

The elevator slowly descended, and beads of sweat appeared on Yan Heqing's forehead. He tilted his head slightly and encouraged Mother Lin, "Hold on, the ambulance will be here soon. It will be fine."

Mother Lin couldn't speak. Her eyes were blue. She lay on Yan Heqing's shoulder and looked at the sweat shed by Yan Heqing. She tried to wipe it away with her hand, but she couldn't find the strength.

Finally reaching the first floor, Yan Heqing quickly ran out of the apartment with Mother Lin on his back.

The siren of the ambulance was approaching.

Mother Lin was carried into the ambulance, followed by Yan Heqing and Lu Lin driving behind.

When Father Lin, Lin Fengxian, Lin Fengyi, and a young woman rushed to the hospital, the ambulance arrived at the same time.

The situation was critical. Lin's father signed the operation consent form with trembling hands, and Lin's mother was pushed into the operating room.

"Don't worry dad." Lin Fengxian comforted Lin's father, "Doctors say the success rate is 90%."

The young woman on the side is Lin Fengxian's fiancée, and she also comforts him softly.

Only Lin Fengyi was leaning against the wall, looking down at the cold corridor, clenching his hanging hands so hard that all his blood vessels were exposed.

They all know it.

The driver told Father Lin everything that happened today.

At this time, Lin Fengzhi finally arrived. The light in the corridor was bright and he could see things much more clearly. When he saw Lin Fengyi, he ran towards him quickly, "Brother, Mom——"

Before he could finish speaking, Lin Fengyi punched him in the mouth. A strong smell of rust instantly filled Lin Fengzhi's mouth. He raised his hand to touch his mouth in shock, seeing blood on his hand.

Lin Fengyi's eyes were blood red, "Get out! Get as far away from my mother as you can!"

Lin Fengzhi was petrified, blood was dripping down, and his chest was soon covered with blood stains. He did not move, looking at Lin Fengyi motionlessly.

Lin Fengyi wanted to rush over and hit him again, but Lin Fengxian hugged him again. Lin Fengxian didn't want to look at Lin Fengzhi anymore. He frowned and said, "Let's go quickly."

Lin Fengzhi shifted his gaze and saw Yan Heqing and Lu Lin not far from him.

He finally found an outlet and punched Yan Heqing, "It's all your fault! It's you -"

The sound stopped suddenly.

Lu Lin caught Lin Fengzhi's fist and threw it easily. Lin Fengzhi staggered and hit the wall hard, causing his facial features to fuse together in pain.

Lu Lin's voice was cold, "If you touch him again, I won't be polite."

Lin Fengzhi cried, spitting blood from his mouth, "Why are you still protecting him! He was the one who caused my mother..."

"you shut up!"

He made a big fuss at the door of the operating room, and Lin's father finally exploded, "You are the one who made your mother do the surgery so angry that you are still shirking your responsibility! This is a hospital. If you really care about your mother, don't make any noise!"

This was the first time that Lin's father yelled at Lin Fengzhi. Lin Fengzhi's mouth was still open, and his upper lip was covered with blood. After a moment, he finally shut up and became quiet.

The lights in the operating room went out and the doctor came out.

The Lin family ignored Lin Fengzhi and rushed to the door of the operating room. No one dared to speak first.

The doctor took off his mask and said with a smile on his face, "Don't worry, the operation was very successful and the patient is awake."

Father Lin cried with joy, "Thank you, thank you, I really appreciate it."

Lin Fengzhi also breathed a sigh of relief. Firstly, Mother Lin was fine. Secondly, with Mother Lin, someone was protecting him!

He thought that Lin Fengyi had hit him so hard that his lips were bleeding, and his eyes were red as he wanted to go to Lin's mother to complain.

The nurse pushed Mother Lin out. Lin Fengzhi was the first to rush forward and hold one of Mother Lin's hands, "Mom, are you still in pain?"

The Lin family didn't stop him.

They all knew how much Mother Lin loved Lin Fengzhi. Mother Lin had just come out of the operating room and they couldn't be angry with her.

Lin Fengyi was so angry that he turned his back, keeping his eyes out of sight.

However, the next moment, a faint voice sounded.

Mother Lin opened Lin Fengzhi's hand. She had no strength, so lightly that she had no strength, but Lin Fengzhi's hand let go.

Lin Fengzhi squeezed out one word in shock, "Mom?"

Mother Lin spoke slowly but clearly, "I'm not your mother."

Then she stretched out her hand to Yan Heqing, "Heqing, can you accompany me to the ward?"

Except for Lu Lin, everyone was stunned. Lin Fengzhi felt as if he were facing an abyss, looking at Mother Lin in shock.

Yan Heqing stepped forward, gently held Mother Lin's hand and answered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 189K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
7K 182 22
Associated Names: 回到亲生家庭后我被安排联姻了 Author(s): 廿乱 Status in COO: 109 Chapters (Completed) The seemingly delicate and weak Lin Zimao was brought back fro...
7.8K 172 24
Author name: Canned Moon/罐装月亮 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 24 chapter (Finished) Work status: Completed The docile and cowardly Littl...
1.7M 104K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...