The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 108

694 17 1
By Demens88c

Within a few minutes, the clerk brought the beef noodles.

A few paper-thin slices of beef and a few chopped green onions didn't taste that good. The soup didn't taste like beef, and the beef didn't taste like beef either, but Yan Heqing ate it very seriously.

Although he now has the ability not to let himself go hungry, he has a natural reverence for food, which originated from his fear of hunger when he was a child.

After finishing the noodles, Yan Heqing drank the pure soup before putting down the bowl and leaving.

He didn't go back to his residence. He went back to Beijing University. His arrangement in the afternoon was to go to the laboratory. If he didn't make it, he would have to stay up all night tonight.

He had to submit the report before the holiday, which was less than half a month away.

On the way, Yan Heqing visited the house in the family area.

It was fully decorated and most of the furniture was delivered. The windows were open and the setting sun shone in, spreading its afterglow on the wooden floor.

The curtains were rolled up, and the gauze curtains were rustled lightly by the wind that got through the cracks in the windows. They were all made of good materials. There was no smell in the room. The shoe cabinet was also there, but it was still empty. There was only a box of disposables on the counter. Shoe covers.

Yan Heqing took off his shoes without any shoe covers and walked barefoot to the fish tank on the floor.

There were still the same two fish in the fish tank as last time, wagging their tails leisurely in the water.

Yan Heqing's eyes moved to the bookcase again. The very large bookcase was enough to hold all his books. If Lu Lin didn't have many books, there would still be a lot of space left. He could buy books with confidence in the future without worrying about running out of space.

After visiting the bookcase, Yan Heqing walked to the sofa.

Compared with the bookcase and fish tank that occupies the entire wall, the sofa is a bit compact, with only three seats, and no coffee table. It only has a two-layer walnut trolley, which can be used to place remote controls, books, fruit plates, or snacks. It's enough for hot pot and can also be used as a dining car.

The front wall is still empty, waiting for the owner to choose a TV that suits it.

The kitchen and bathroom are all decorated in a simple and practical way, and Yan Heqing went to the last bedroom.

The big bed designated by Lu Lin also arrived. The visual effect alone was much larger than Yan Heqing's current bed. Yan Heqing thought of the two adult men last night, and the bed was indeed too crowded.

After calculating the missing necessities, Yan Heqing left.

He left a message to Lu Lin that he would stay in the laboratory tonight. Yan Heqing entered the laboratory and did not come out again. It was not until three o'clock in the morning that he came out to the corridor for some fresh air.

The lights in the lab next door were also on.

Yan Heqing unscrewed the cap of the water bottle. It was the bottle of soda water that Lin Fengyi bought. After a few sips, the door next door opened.

Gu Xingye threw an orange over, and Yan Heqing caught it subconsciously.

Gu Xingye didn't come over. He was leaning against the door. He still had an orange in his hand. When he peeled it off, there was a fresh smell of orange peel in the air. Seeing that Yan Heqing didn't move, he raised his eyebrows and said, "Don't like oranges?" He went to pick it out again. Coat pocket, "And chocolate..."

"Just oranges." Yan Heqing put down the water bottle and lowered his head to peel the oranges.

There were no lights in the corridor, only the light from the two laboratories and the moonlight in the sky. Gu Xingye fiddled with the orange petals with his fingertips, and his eyes occasionally drifted to Yan Heqing. From his field of vision, he could only see half of Yan Heqing's face.

Gu Xingye suddenly chuckled.

Why did I feel that Yan Heqing and Lin Fengzhi looked alike when they met for the first time?

It's really not like it at all.

He thought of the phone that kept vibrating in the evening. He was busy experimenting, but still found time to answer Lin Fengzhi's call.

"Come to my house quickly!" Lin Fengzhi said in a long line, "My mother won't let me go out, and you are the only one who can help me now! I have to go out, I have something urgent the day after tomorrow!"

Gu Xingye didn't have dinner and was a little hypoglycemic. He couldn't find any chocolate after searching for a long time. He rubbed his forehead and said, "I'm experimenting -"

"The experiment can be done at any time, my work can't wait!" Lin Fengzhi interrupted him, and then begged him hard, "Gu Xingye, you are the best, come to my house quickly, I have to go out."

Gu Xingye fell silent. Listening to Lin Fengzhi's constant talking, he felt even more tired than he had been doing experiments for a month. He finally said, "It's Lu Lin's business again."

Lin Fengzhi did not deny it, "Yan Heqing wants to propose to him." His voice was tearful, "I can't let them get married. Yan Heqing doesn't like Uncle Lu, you believe me."

Gu Xingye was very tired, "I can't help you."

Lin Fengzhi breathed heavily, "You promised that even if the whole world abandoned me, you would still stand by my side."

...

Gu Xingye didn't go.

He put a piece of orange into his mouth, and his teeth were almost sore. His facial features twisted together slightly and he looked at Yan Heqing. However, Yan Heqing was very calm and had almost finished eating the orange in his hand.

He was curious, "Aren't you sour?"

"Very sour." Yan Heqing said calmly.

Gu Xingye didn't believe it, "I'll give it a try."

Yan Heqing handed him the last piece, and Gu Xingye put it in his mouth. He gritted his teeth and it was sore. It was more sore than his. His eyebrows were sore and knotted. It took him a long time to calm down before he could speak, "You can eat it if it's so sour." ?"

"There's nothing you can't eat." Yan Heqing unscrewed the water bottle again, took a few sips, and turned back to the laboratory.

When he was about to enter, Gu Xingye finally said, "Are you going to propose to Mr. Lu the day after tomorrow?"

Yan Heqing's eyelashes moved slightly. Lin Fengzhi saw the message he sent. He did not answer directly, "I can't tell you."

After the experimental door was closed, Gu Xingye took a long time to move. He looked at the moon and slowly finished the sour orange.

In the blink of an eye, Saturday came, and Lin Fengzhi finally thought of a solution after a sleepless night.

"Mom, I'm sorry." He hugged Mother Lin and acted coquettishly, "I figured it out. I don't like Lu Lin anymore. I can't let my mother worry about me!"

Mother Lin felt like she was in another world. She looked at Lin Fengzhi with a bright smile. After a while, she asked, "Have you told He Qing?"

She was particularly uncomfortable with Lin Fengzhi saying such hurtful words to Yan Heqing.

Lin Fengzhi froze, but soon smiled and blinked. "Not yet, of course I will be the first to tell you such an important thing!"

Mother Lin immediately said: "I need to apologize properly. What you said last time was too much."

Lin Fengzhi changed the subject and buried his head on Mother Lin's shoulder, "Mom, I really want to eat the tiramisu we often go to."

Mother Lin finally relaxed her frown. She patted Lin Fengzhi's head and said, "I'll take you there in a few days."

"Now." Lin Fengzhi hugged Mother Lin tightly, "I'm hungry."

Lin's mother didn't expect Lin Fengzhi to run away. She waited at her seat for a while, realized something was wrong and went to the bathroom, and saw Lin Fengzhi running out of the cake shop.

Mother Lin didn't know what Lin Fengzhi was going to do, but she knew it must be related to Yan Heqing and Lu Lin. She rushed after her, "Fengzhi, don't go!"

After chasing out of the cake shop, Lin's mother was almost 60 and not in good health. She was already short of breath, but she was afraid that Lin Fengzhi would do something stupid again, so she gritted her teeth and chased after her.

But not long after, she couldn't run any longer. She squatted down slowly while holding her chest. With difficulty, she raised her eyes to look at Lin Fengzhi who was getting further away. She held her chest and took a deep breath.

Lin Fengzhi ran for a long time without getting rid of his mother, so he ran towards the crowded commercial street.

Gradually, when he didn't hear Mother Lin's voice, he slowed down and turned back.

Sure enough, she didn't see Mother Lin. Lin Fengzhi showed a happy expression and ran to take a taxi.

He urged the driver as he got into the car. "Please drive as fast as possible! I have something urgent!"

He was afraid that Yan Heqing would go out.

Yan Heqing didn't go out. He stood at the window until the taxi stopped downstairs. When he saw Lin Fengzhi getting out of the car, he turned back and said to Lu Lin, "Let's go."

Lin Fengzhi rushed upstairs after entering the unit building. As soon as he reached the first floor, there was a sound of closing the door above his head, and then Yan Heqing's voice said, "Do you want to buy bedding today?"

"Buy it if you like it." Lu Lin's voice said.

Lin Fengzhi's mind went blank for a moment. Has Yan Heqing successfully proposed? Are you going to buy wedding supplies today?

No!

Lin Fengzhi forced himself to deny the idea. It must be just a simple purchase. He didn't believe that Lu Lin would be willing to marry Yan Heqing!

Falling in love and getting married are two different things. Yan Heqing will not help Lu Lin's career at all!

At this moment, the sound of going downstairs sounded. He turned around and hurried downstairs, hiding behind the old clothes recycling bin and staring at the entrance of the unit building with all his attention.

After a while, Yan Heqing and Lu Lin came out.

Yan Heqing knew that Lin Fengzhi was hiding nearby, so he calmly followed Lu Lin into the car without worrying that Lin Fengzhi would not be able to keep up. Lin Fengzhi would find a way to follow.

Lu Lin didn't go to a shopping mall too far away. The home appliance brands were all the same in major shopping malls. It was convenient for Yan Heqing to come back early in the morning. It was almost the end of the semester and Yan Heqing was busy with experiments and studies.

After parking the car, the two of them entered the mall side by side.

The entrance is a national brand. Lu Lin and Yan Heqing entered the store. Neither of them likes shopping. Within a short time, they ordered all the home appliances in this store, including an 85-inch TV, two single-door refrigerators, and a washing machine. Dryer.

After finishing the home appliances, the two went to buy soft furnishings. After a while, Lu Lin's hands were filled with bags.

"Let's go check out the bedding." Yan Heqing calculated the time. It was almost time for Lin Fengzhi to arrive. He searched the store on the map and led the way to the second floor.

Lin Fengzhi ran after him panting, and finally found the two people he had chosen in the bedding store on the second floor.

In the clear glass window, Lu Lin was holding things in his hands and looking at the bedding with Yan Heqing. His face turned pale.

red......

He wanted to enter the store to eavesdrop closer, but was stopped by the clerk at the door. The clerk politely apologized, "Sorry, the store is temporarily closed for two hours."

Lin Fengzhi knew that Lu Lin had booked the store, and now that they were close, he forced his way in and made some noise. Yan Heqing and Lu Lin found out, so he had to go back and peek through the floor-to-ceiling glass.

Yan Heqing touched the display on the bed, "How about this pattern?" It felt silky and cool, suitable for summer.

Lu Lin has discovered Lin Fengzhi.

Lin Fengzhi didn't have any tracking skills, and the most basic hats and masks were useless.

Lu Lin remembered the time when Yan Heqing went to the Lu family's old house in disguise and even used colored contact lenses.

He put down the bag, hugged Yan Heqing from behind and said in his ear: "The pattern is ordinary, but the color is good, suitable for marriage."

He mentioned marriage again, and Yan Heqing did not avoid the issue this time.

"good."

He turned his head, met Lu Lin's stunned gaze, and said again, "Let's get married."

The next moment, Yan Heqing was turned around by Lu Lin, held in his arms, leaned forward and kissed him.

Outside the store, Lin Fengzhi watched the two kissing with despair, his smooth nails cutting into his palms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 43.8K 31
50 shades of Gray, but with you and Levi Ackerman.
2.1M 105K 47
His worst enemy is his sisters otome games, which she plays 24/7 and he can never hear the end of it from her, but when he dies one day, he gets rein...
2.9M 169K 38
Lenora did not have a wonderful life. After her engagement to Prince Ronan is broken, she loses everything... her reputation, her home, and her famil...
1.9M 75.5K 95
Rebirth of the Little Mute 重生之小哑巴 Author(s) 穆青延 Status in COO 93 + 2 Extras (Completed) Description Mu Xiaoke was a fool in his previous life, but he...